S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 121
Register

User Tag List

Page 121 of 171 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,050 of 8524
  1. ISO #6001

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    I want to tag this post so I don't forget it later. ಠ_ಠ
    If the Monkey flips mafia, you are 100% Consul. (◣_◢)
    If the Monkey flips consul, I will put you to my green list. And someone else will be removed from green to red. ( ̄十 ̄)
    Sure why not.

2. ISO #6002

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Nefarious View Post
    hi yes make sure before you arrange a protest of thousands of people at my doorstep

make sure said protest is in accordance with the governing laws of your country

In short, I'm well aware of your differences on that subject since early d1.
    I am ready to talk about the governing laws of my country after the end of this game or in graveyard chat. And you won't like this conversation. ఠ ͟ಠ

3. ISO #6003

4. ISO #6004

5. ISO #6005

6. ISO #6006

If we plan on throwing out Monkey, I would like for us to do that on a day where we really can't figure anything else out.

If he dies then I die as well, and I will not be elaborating on that.
    Ah jeeze. Thought we were making progress. I don't wanna lynch calcium.

7. ISO #6007

8. ISO #6008

FM-Calcifer has been modkilled for a Rule #8 violation and has lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Calcifer View Post
    Ok, this is my claim. Should make things clear then.

Rolecard:
    Passive - Prepared: You start the game with 1-shot of every card. You gain another shot of a random card if you are on the wagon of someone who is executed. You may use two different day abilities (only one day ability 1 a day, only one day ability 2 a day) during one day
    Day Ability 1 - Magic Trick: Activate one of your cards. The person you activate it on will be aware that a card named [insert name of the card you activated] was used on them, along with the effect of that card. Activating a card causes you to lose a shot of that card. You may only use this ability once a day and you may not activate the same card two days in a row.
    Night Ability 1 - Gamble: Gamble a specific card away. When using this ability, tell the host the name of the card you want to gamble, along with a player who you think will die that night. If that player dies that night, that card will become infinite shot and you will gain that card as an additional day ability (what this means is, you gain day ability 2- card name and effect - infinite shot if you are correct) however, you still may not use the same card on two consecutive Days. If you are wrong, all shots of that card will be lost. You may only gamble cards that you have shots left and you may only gamble one time every Night - infinite uses.

Cards:
    1. Exposed - Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights.
    2. Life Swap - Submit two players. Both players will be aware that this card was used on them, along with the effects. They will not be aware who the other target of life swap is. If player A dies tonight, player B will die instead. If player B dies tonight, player A will die tonight instead.
    3. Neighborizer - Target a player and become a neighbor with them.
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn’t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.
    5. Magic Trick - All actions targeting you tonight will instead target the other player. The target will not be aware who you are.

FM-Calcifer has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Magician

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Passive - Prepared: You start the game with 1-shot of every card. You gain another shot of a random card if you are on the wagon of someone who is executed. You may use two different day abilities (only one day ability 1 a day, only one day ability 2 a day) during one day
    Day Ability 1 - Magic Trick: Activate one of your cards. The person you activate it on will be aware that a card named [insert name of the card you activated] was used on them, along with the effect of that card. Activating a card causes you to lose a shot of that card. You may only use this ability once a day and you may not activate the same card two days in a row.
    Night Ability 1 - Gamble: Gamble a specific card away. When using this ability, tell the host the name of the card you want to gamble, along with a player who you think will die that night. If that player dies that night, that card will become infinite shot and you will gain that card as an additional day ability (what this means is, you gain day ability 2- card name and effect - infinite shot if you are correct) however, you still may not use the same card on two consecutive Days. If you are wrong, all shots of that card will be lost. You may only gamble cards that you have shots left and you may only gamble one time every Night - infinite uses.

Cards:
    1. Exposed - Whenever a target player uses a day ability, whether today or any time in the future, the host will always announce that the target used a day ability. Likewise, the host will announce each night whether or not the target used a night action successfully for all future nights.
    2. Life Swap - Submit two players. Both players will be aware that this card was used on them, along with the effects. They will not be aware who the other target of life swap is. If player A dies tonight, player B will die instead. If player B dies tonight, player A will die tonight instead.
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn?t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.
    5. Magic Trick - All actions targeting you tonight will instead target the other player. The target will not be aware who you are.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: Captain Captain No Mi
    Rolecard:
    Each night, you may choose someone to add to your crew (group neighbor chat). The max capacity for this neighbor chat is 10 players and this is a 24/7 chat. Only one player a night can be added to the group chat.

Each time someone is added to this neighbored chat, they can select from one of the following for a one time use role:
    1 Doc Save
    1 Role Cop
    1 Poison

However, each time someone is added to the crew, you have an additional 14% of dying immediately. It starts off at 0% and increases 14% each time someone is added to the crew. This percentage is at 0% for the first person and maxes out at 70% for the 6th person.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Lines
    @FM-Definitely Katze
    @FM-Evil Kitty
    @FM-Nefarious
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Bunny Girl
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Jigglypuff
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Derpy Nemo
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Hair so Wild
    @FM-Upvote
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Goobler
    @FM-Floopy
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer

22 Players Remain. 12 votes to hammer.
    12 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 16th, 2023 at 12:33 PM.

9. ISO #6009

10. ISO #6010

11. ISO #6011

12. ISO #6012

13. ISO #6013

14. ISO #6014

Are you somehow connected to Monkey? Can you explain this? (▽д▽)
    Its a very one-sided thing.

Again, not elaborating on this as much as I can, since mafia have anti-claim stuff.

Though elaborating may not be all that harmful since Monkey knows about it, and if Monkey is mafia then I'm already screwed in that department.

15. ISO #6015

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

FM-Calcifer has been modkilled for a Rule #8 violation and has lost the game.

FM-Calcifer has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Magician

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:

Cards:
    4. Poison - Poison a player. They will die at the end of the NEXT day phase if a protective action is not used on them (whether it be a day or night protective action, even if the action itself doesn?t heal poison). If they are poisoned day 1, they will die at the end of day 2 unless a protective action is used on them.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: Captain Captain No Mi
    Rolecard:
    Each night, you may choose someone to add to your crew (group neighbor chat). The max capacity for this neighbor chat is 10 players and this is a 24/7 chat. Only one player a night can be added to the group chat.

Each time someone is added to this neighbored chat, they can select from one of the following for a one time use role:
    1 Doc Save
    1 Role Cop
    1 Poison

However, each time someone is added to the crew, you have an additional 14% of dying immediately. It starts off at 0% and increases 14% each time someone is added to the crew. This percentage is at 0% for the first person and maxes out at 70% for the 6th person.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Lines
    @FM-Definitely Katze
    @FM-Evil Kitty
    @FM-Nefarious
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Bunny Girl
    @FM-Anime Waifu
    @FM-Smiley
    @FM-Jigglypuff
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Derpy Nemo
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Sunset
    @FM-Hair so Wild
    @FM-Upvote
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Goobler
    @FM-Floopy
    @FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-SadPeepo
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer

23 Players Remain. 12 votes to hammer.
    12 votes to hammer.
    Rule 8 is "Pasting your rolecard, night feedback, or day feedback in factional chats is okay. Copy + Pasting anywhere else or pasting any other forms of mod communication in factional chats is forbidden."

(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺) (︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)

16. ISO #6016

17. ISO #6017

18. ISO #6018

Rule 8 is "Pasting your rolecard, night feedback, or day feedback in factional chats is okay. Copy + Pasting anywhere else or pasting any other forms of mod communication in factional chats is forbidden."

(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺) (︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)(︶︹︺)
    Anime can we swap to somebody else besides monkey? I don't want nefarious to die at this point.

19. ISO #6019

20. ISO #6020

21. ISO #6021

22. ISO #6022

23. ISO #6023

24. ISO #6024

FM-Sunset (1 [L-11]):
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Definitely Katze (1 [L-11]):
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    FM-Lines (2 [L-10]):
    FM-Psychedelic Bee, FM-Floopy
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe (3 [L-9]):
    FM-Smiley, FM-Aerial Trumpet, FM-Anime Waifu
    FM-Renaissance Panda (2 [L-10]):
    FM-Bendy Gamer, FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Aerial Trumpet (1 [L-11]):
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Anime Waifu (1 [L-11]):
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Nefarious (1 [L-11]):
    FM-Hair so Wild

==invalid votes==
    FM-Calcifer (5 [L-7]):
    FM-Mud, FM-Amogus, FM-Monkey Allen Poe, FM-Sunset, FM-SadPeepo

25. ISO #6025

26. ISO #6026

27. ISO #6027

28. ISO #6028

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    I need to ISO trumpet I guess but I don’t think I have the time to do that today with the shit I need to get done outside of the game. Fuck, man, how did this go so poorly for us?
    You were voting calcify to die anyway. We also have 3 dead non-town. I'm not sure why you're so demoralized.

29. ISO #6029

30. ISO #6030

31. ISO #6031

32. ISO #6032

33. ISO #6033

I am ready to talk about the governing laws of my country after the end of this game or in graveyard chat. And you won't like this conversation. ఠ ͟ಠ
    I'd like to back to this and apologize if I caused offense // if I was rude

it just occurred to me that some nationalities may have some sensitive subjects and I'm well aware the player-list has people from across the whole world

34. ISO #6034

35. ISO #6035

I'd like to back to this and apologize if I caused offense // if I was rude

it just occurred to me that some nationalities may have some sensitive subjects and I'm well aware the player-list has people from across the whole world
    Yeah Jesus was Australian. Explains the evil bit.

36. ISO #6036

37. ISO #6037

38. ISO #6038

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Smiley View Post
    I don't really wanna vote lines. Their iso isn't that bad and we can probably find a better vote.
    only one I can think of is possibly Panda, as Anime had them preety low and you don't seem to have said much about them, but before the vote I will need to look into panda more before voting

39. ISO #6039

only one I can think of is possibly Panda, as Anime had them preety low and you don't seem to have said much about them, but I will need to look into panda more before voting
    ebwop

spilled some word soup now it is fixed

40. ISO #6040

41. ISO #6041

42. ISO #6042

43. ISO #6043

44. ISO #6044

45. ISO #6045

Went through lines iso and I feel the matrix/ITA talk they did post the ahots at them looks rand town but don't like their reads list nor reasoning for scum reading who they do "seems content on anyone dieing"

When their poe is me/smily/amongus and I town read the others in that already.

46. ISO #6046

47. ISO #6047

48. ISO #6048

49. ISO #6049

50. ISO #6050

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Smiley View Post
    I'm not sure tbh. I started isoing some players and realized they're super low posters or dead already lol
    That has been a lot of it to me as well.
    Mostly mobile so isos suck here I think a fair bit of overnight reafing will do well for that atleast for me.