is this how to sign up for the mode?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: is this how to sign up for the mode?

Quote Originally Posted by deliterious View Post
    SC in game name is Deliterious
    No

A host will post a signup thread for a game then once that's posted you just respond with /sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

3. ISO #3

If you mean the game in SC2 then there's a section for whitelists under Mafia Discussion
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by deliterious View Post
    SC in game name is Deliterious
    You'd need to sign up in a signup thread when one opens to play forum mafia by posting /sign. The current signups are full, but if you want, you can add me on Discord (Marshmallow Marshall#4582) and I will tell you when new signups open. It might take a while, but you can still be around and check out how games work ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    they’re talking about the arcade not fm

this is in the wrong category
    Considering he hasn't said anything at all, he's probably not so interested lol, but I feel like asking how to sign up for the arcade is a little... strange, considering you can just join a lobby on sc2... hence my reply
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Considering he hasn't said anything at all, he's probably not so interested lol, but I feel like asking how to sign up for the arcade is a little... strange, considering you can just join a lobby on sc2... hence my reply
    Most new accounts need whitelisted though to play the mod.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Most new accounts need whitelisted though to play the mod.
    What Ren said

plus if you look in mafia discussion> whitelist requests he did a request there right after

So ye

9. ISO #9

Oh well, you speak the truth, O wise ones. I bow before your wisdom.