1. ISO #1

TheJollyBean 1-S2-1-4250078

Account Name: TheJollyBean
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4250078
    In-Game Name: Silent Joey

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Frozen
    Summary:

So i was judge and on d2 a jester immediately says, n1--6 judge. After he is revealed to be jester, i say i am going to report the game to see if any funny business was going on hacking wise. He might have gotten lucky and just guessed, that is not really my issue. The issue is that towards the end of the game, it is 3 triad, 1 judge, and 3 others could be town or neut. I explain to triad that it is 4v3 and to vote town. 3 (49er) starts a vote on me (the judge) and so i assume he is town. Keep in mind it is 4v3 and i have explained it is 4v3. 3 (49er) votes up the judge, knowing he is judge, and guilties him with the rest of the town while his team is telling him to inno. This is griefing. He knew i was judge because i was revealed on d2. He purposely targets me to make me lose knowing i am judge.

-Mafia- (683).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: TheJollyBean 1-S2-1-4250078

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-4250078 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+3

Previous Offenses:

A 3x watch list 7 years ago.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

TheJollyBean gets "new player" messages, maybe a recent return?
    TheJollyBean - "Silent Joey" - 49er - 3

Game:

Setup: MadMaxie on WL has setup. He loads a custom save that looks decent and naming starts.
    Names: Some name trolling but none of it lasts.
    Roles: None.
    D1: Zerg map is selected. Nothing of consequence occurs.
    N1: 3 indicates he will "Investigate" 11, then switches to 12 then back to 11. Kills: VETERAN, TRIAD.
    D2: 11 (CRIER) is dead. 4 (POISONER) is dead. 10 claims EXACT ROLE INVESTIGATOR and that 6 is JUDGE. This is CORRECT, but there is no INVESTIGATOR in the game. JUDGE courts reflexively. and 10 is sent to the gallows...then he flips JESTER. That explains it.
    N2: 3 extorts 6 for unclear reasons. Kills: TRIAD, POISONER, JESTER
    D3: 8 (CORONER), 12 (VETERAN) and 15 (DETECTIVE) are dead. The JUDGE calls court again, breaking his pact with the 49er. 9 is sent to the gallows and flips BUS DRIVER.
    N3: 3 recieves a vest, and extorts 5. Kills: TRIAD.
    D4: 1 (DOCTOR) is dead. With 6 town roles dead, there are an ARMORSMITH, BODYGUARD, and STREET RACER opposing three TRIAD backed with a known JUDGE. The game is over. 6 is somehow put to trial; claiming JUDGE he goes down 4-2 with 3 providing a hammer. Replay ends.

End game state was such that the game is likely to go to TRIAD. Even the BODYGUARD, if hit, will provide only one extra day as votes stay stonewalled.

Was the game result altered?
    Triad almost certainly won, so no.

Player Offenses:

Griefing

Recommended Actions:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3