1. ISO #1

Ness 1-S2-1-1092637

Account Name: Ness
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1092637
    In-Game Name: buster, more like luster LoL

Crimes Committed: Greifing, Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Invictus
    Summary:
    This player has been excessively trolling through the game. He was a heartbreaker who loved survivor. But when survivor asked for the alignment, this guy refused to answer it. Also 3 was confirmed judge by exact role detect invest but on night 3, this guy intentionally shot judge who is a potential ally. Also when actress was lynched, this guy shot executioner and committed suicide, leading to the loss of survivor as well. Trolling message was written throughout the game and this guy was not playing to win, but he was playing to troll to intentionally ruin the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Ness 1-S2-1-1092637

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-1092637 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+2

Previous Offenses:

Nothing recent.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Ness - "buster, more like luster LOL" - HEARTBREAKER - 15

Game:

Setup: Ness says "Hey buster, where were you, you were supposed to break my fucking arm I waited all goddamn day. Fucker I want my cast." BusterCannon says "Shut up f****t ness". Ness responds "No". Game starts.
    Names: Names mocking BusterCannon are selected by two players. Their roles are EXECUTIONER and HEARTBREAKER. BusterCannon for his part rolls GODFATHER, putting him on the same team with Ness.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 15 repeatedly insults buster and witchhunts for him.
    N1: 11 (GODFATHER, BusterCannon) says "f*g, kill yourself" presumably at 15. 15 and 11 argue in mafia chat. 11 plans to charm 11 (Why is this even allowed?) but changes his mind. Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 8 (CONSTABLE) is dead. 11 claims "Found ness" "He is a f****t". 15 says "Come break my arm bitch." 11 and 15 continue arguing. 11 threatens to quit if 15 calls him a bitch one more time. 15 claims hes EXECUTIONER and 15 is his target, get 15. 3 is put on trial by people who are ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME, what a novel concept. 11 PMs 15 as "Yeah that's what I thought f****t, don't call me a bitch or I will leave you high and dry haha". 15 responds "OK bitch I'm sorry bitch." 11 quits. 3 is released by a 3-3 vote despite claims he's the JUDGE. 15 laughs about driving 11 from the game. Day ends with no more trials.
    N2: 15 taunts his remaining mafia buddy, despite 10 (ACTRESS) providing intel and playing decently. 11 is puppeted to kill 13. 15 falls in love with 5. Kills: MAFIA, POISONER, LEAVER.
    D3: 11 (GODFATHER), 13 (DOCTOR), and 6 (INVESTIGATOR) are all dead. 7 is POISONED. 5 PMs 15 to ask role and reveals his as SURVIVOR. 15 tells him to "Shut up. You won't survive this." 15 sets LW of "My gf rage quit so bye" like he wasn't bullying him. 12 claims exact role INVESTIGATOR and that 10 is ACTRESS (accurate). The JUDGE calls court to save 10, and 12 is sent to the gallows. 12 flips INVESTIGATOR. His LW outs 7 as SPY and 10 as ACTRESS.
    N3: 15 converts to MAFIOSO. 15 asks if 5 still dies if he does because of charm (Yes). 15 cancels a -suicide he must've piped in earlier. He moves to kill 3, who is claiming JUDGE in night chat and is strongly suspected of it during the day. While MAFIA is not obligated to support a JUDGE win, removing him at this point is extremely suboptimal for MAFIA's winchances and could be considered light throwing of his other teammates. Kills: MAFIA, POISONER.
    D4: 7 (SPY) and 3 (JUDGE) are dead. Game state analysis: a POISONER lurks as an ACTRESS and a MAFIOSO reign terror on a town comprised of a 2 BODYGUARDS and a LOOKOUT. An EXECUTIONER and a SURVIVOR (who is in love with the MAFIOSO) round it out. 10 is slammed up to trial. On no defense, he goes down 5-1 with 15 voting innocent. 15 pipes in a -suicide and sets his LW to "With my last breath, I curse 5!" 10 flips LOOKOUT because of his acting skill.
    N4: 15 kills 14 and sets a LW of "I will ruin this game with my anger!". Not like I needed a statement of intent at this point, but I won't turn it down. Kills: MAFIA, POISONER, SUICIDE, HEARTBREAKER.
    D5: 4 (BODYGUARD), 14 (EXECUTIONER), 5 (SURVIVOR), and 15 (MAFIOSO) are dead. 1 is POISONED. 15 continues to be belligerent in dead chat as the remaining roles hunt the POISONER. 5 argues back in dead chat, pointing out that killing the JUDGE and the EXECUTIONER were not ideal moves. The argument continues but I don't feel like typing it all out. Liveside, 9 is put on trial and goes down 2-0 on a DOCTOR claim. Flip is POISONER, and town wins on ELO. NOtably in dead chat 15 says its "the best match he's ever played" which is...not in keeping with the spirit of the game.

Was the game result altered?
    15 drove his own GODFATHER to quit, killed a useful JUDGE, killed a town-targetting EXECUTIONER, and failed to bring a loving SURVIVOR into the fold. I'm not sure what he did that helped his team at this point, but he definitely was detrimental to the game.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

1-S2-1-6374869 - asdqw - "Busterf****t" - EXECUTIONER - 14

1-S2-1-12828387 - BusterCannon - "The Zero Requiem" - GODFATHER - 11

No crimes on either.

Player Offenses:

Ness: Extreme trolling, griefing, slur usage, toxicity.
    BusterCannon: Griefing (slurs)
    asdqw: Griefing (slurs)

Recommended Actions:

Ness: 3x banlisting
    BusterCannon: 2x WL
    asdqw: 2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3