User Tag List

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1619
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Lold and MM.

MM is hard defending Lold while Lold is soft bussing MM but never quite voting them. I feel like theyre a team
    looool nah that's too big where's the catch
    What is this reaction about, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall not to rush you but want time to think after you vote please.
    Ugh, and Debbie isn't here to answer my questions. I'll give him like 5 more minutes in case he magically pops in, and if nothing is said, I think I'm likely to vote there.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1553

Also, I just realized, after reading Debbie's ISO (well the first pages of it, so during D1), that there's pretty much nothing indicating he's actually snitch. Like, he seems more interested in surviving without being too scumread than in making himself a target while making town move, which is 100 % what I see pretty much any snitch ever do in any context lol, since the role is so powerful. That might actually be the most important thing in the whole DW/debbie thunderdome, considering Deathworlds pretty much centered his gameplay around roles, which makes sense as investigator.

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How is there "not any solving in there"? He is:
    - analyzing the situation to conclude his feedback on Debbie was correct
    - applying a similar logic for his scan on me
    - going by elimination, getting to Mizery
    - explaining all these steps as they come to him in his reflexion

That looks like solving to me, and I'm not sure I see what you're seeing. As for saying you're town, honestly, if you aren't, we have purely and simply already lost, and I accept losing to this world because you'd be a bloody good scum lol. The level of analysis, solving, train-of-thought-ing, etc. you've been maintaining since the start of the game is EXTREMELY pro-town and difficult to fake, and no interactions between you and Debbie/Deathworlds looked specially suspicious. I don't think saying you're town is exactly scandalous lol.
    As for it not being difficult to fake, I guess you can just say "skill issue" lol, but I'd argue this is more about you, who clearly have a strong ability to analyze games with structured posts, than it is about the general "easiness" of the process. Is there something I'm not seeing?
    I was referring to social solving when I said solving (eg reads) and not mech solving. Mech solving is one of those things that if you can do it as town you can do it as mafia trivially. There is no significant extra burden there with TMI compared to without. It's significantly easier for a player to fake mech solving than social solving and Death's post firmly lands in the former category.

If you didn't see, I'm also basically confirmed town as Miz has voted both Death and Deb and I haven't hammered either.

5. ISO #1555

Also, I just realized, after reading Debbie's ISO (well the first pages of it, so during D1), that there's pretty much nothing indicating he's actually snitch. Like, he seems more interested in surviving without being too scumread than in making himself a target while making town move, which is 100 % what I see pretty much any snitch ever do in any context lol, since the role is so powerful. That might actually be the most important thing in the whole DW/debbie thunderdome, considering Deathworlds pretty much centered his gameplay around roles, which makes sense as investigator.
    Yeah, this is basically the big hit against Deb rn. Death's role claim is just much more reflective of his D1.

6. ISO #1556

I was referring to social solving when I said solving (eg reads) and not mech solving. Mech solving is one of those things that if you can do it as town you can do it as mafia trivially. There is no significant extra burden there with TMI compared to without. It's significantly easier for a player to fake mech solving than social solving and Death's post firmly lands in the former category.

If you didn't see, I'm also basically confirmed town as Miz has voted both Death and Deb and I haven't hammered either.
    Hmm, that's fair enough, I guess, considering although he did provide reads, they were mostly either mech or not detailed in the post. My point wasn't really that "mech talk is hard", though, it's that it's hard to insert it in a coherent train of thoughts when you don't actually have that train of thoughts because you're informed, hence the townpoints.

Also, that is the vote conclusion I was looking for in the thread without finding it because I got distracted lol.

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

Well, the 5 minutes are over and Debbie is nowhere to be seen, and I don't think he uses invisible mode, so...
    -vote Loldebite

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

So the world did not implode, which is nice.
    Ok so it's

Deb/MM
    Deb/Miz
    Death/MM

As available teams?
    That very much makes sense.

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

... what the hell lol? It doesn't look as bad in the thread because the posts are relatively spaced out, but there is no context whatsoever explaining this xD.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

Was thar before or after Death claimed investigator?
    Before; Death screamed "IM TPR" like 4 posts after Debbie's last vote, to which debbie replied:
    ngl I'm lynching TPR over cit any day

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

MM hammering or not?
    *evil laughter*

Spoiler : spoiler :
    no, I'm not lol

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

Ok so at least the vote switch doesn't directly contradict what Deb is claiming happened.
    Which is? What does this refer to

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

Deb's role was a cc to Death's so if Deb switched away afterwards it would be pretty outing imo.
    It wasn't a CC just yet, since he hadn't had the time to investigate anyone, but it doesn't matter much anyway at this point.

41. ISO #1591

@Loldebite I had missed this post. What did you mean by this? I don't think you've reacted much/at all to my big attack on Mizery, in spite of it being clear and important enough as far as I can tell, and yet you're reacting strangely to the exact post that triggered my suspicion, so it'd be nice to clarify this.
    It's just that you were about as scum as mizery in my mind back then

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

It's just that you were about as scum as mizery in my mind back then
    so that makes her statement less TMI-y and thus not questionable? That's a nope lol.

46. ISO #1596

END OF GAME

The Loyalists have jointly conceded upon the death of Deathworlds, whom was a Loyalist Investigator.

The other Loyalist was Marshmallow Marshall, who was a Loyalist Coward.

Good game everyone!

Spoiler : SETUP NOTES :

Patriot Snitch
    Patriot Chemist
    Patriot Bartender
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Loyalist Coward
    Loyalist Investigator

Reasons as to why its balanced:

1. Snitch cant confirm themselves without dying. Effectively a low-power role, to help give some power to town.

2. Coward can counter Chemist and to some extent Snitch, but not really bartender. Reason being Bartender's town play, if they are going to make use of their role, is to create fake-claimed situations in order to gauge reads. This happens regardless of whether Coward works and doesn't necessarily hurt town.

3. Chemist can still target/kill the investigator. Also helps to prevent the game from just being over after two mis-eliminations, which I feel is a tad too easy for the loyalists to pull off. Especially on a site that doesn't always do productive d1's. If I made chemist to be doctor, armor smith, or gun smith, or even stagecoach driver instead, that could potentially confirm two people when tipping the game back towards town's favor and can be really damning if played right. With chemist, its a minimum of one patriot confirmed and one loyalist dead and isn't as likely to "confirm" two or more people. Granted, with chemist, it can back-fire. But so long as Chemist lives, the game can't quite end in Loyalist's favor.

4. Loyalist Investigator can help loyalists discern fake-claims and what-not, which could improve their overall strategy and play. To some extent this alone could help them mitigate bartender / snitch 's impacts. Otherwise its low-impact-ish, which is what I think this setup needs to be roughly balanced in light of the town's options.
    [2:07 PM]
    ======================
    Setup could be a fair bit swingy though if Chemist dies in some circumstances (edited)
    [2:08 PM]
    But, I felt like we needed something to prevent or cause a kill in town's favor, and the alternatives could be worse I think for the game's balance.

Edit: I think Coward having 1 less hide may make this more balanced, as Chemist in its current state may have an only one in seventh chance of RNG hitting a loyalist with the Coward hiding, but I can't make such a change without announcing it and, without thinking up other changes, it may risk spewing Coward as Loyalist and/or existing.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; March 20th, 2023 at 04:49 PM. Reason: added setup notes
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

NNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo................................... .................

Welp. It was fun to play again lol, despite being scum, which I DEEPLY HATE (i feel you for the 50 % wolf rands, mizery...). I'd have much better liked solving with Vittae than being on the other side tbh, it would have been much more fun xD.

GG WP