S-FM 348: Standoff - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1619
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

I have explained my eod1 multiple times to multiple people and I'm tired of people not reading my posts and asking me to explain it over and over again especially because there isn't a big explanation and it's not like ot takes a while to read it

Death claimed pr
    I had v read on pod
    Therefore I vote neither and leave it up to someone else to do something

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Debbie and Deathworlds should be voting first, since we are very, very likely to lynch between them today.
    Then it's definetly Mizery voting next in my book.
    I don't mind voting before Vittae, considering that if they are scum, we have literally lost the game lol.

So Debbie/Deathworlds -> Mizery -> MM -> Vittae
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    It's so hard to not wolfread you vittae it really is
    Is the implication that it's hard to not scumread them because... they are questioning you?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

I have explained my eod1 multiple times to multiple people and I'm tired of people not reading my posts and asking me to explain it over and over again especially because there isn't a big explanation and it's not like ot takes a while to read it

Death claimed pr
    I had v read on pod
    Therefore I vote neither and leave it up to someone else to do something
    This is partially what I wanted to know. I'd ask further but I don't think engaging with you is going to be useful this game.

Every time you've gotten annoyed at people for not reading your posts, I've looked back and it's been some ambiguously worded throwaway line that's been skipped over in favour of more important stuff (or in some cases you explain something and it's just not sufficient to be understood). Nobody is maliciously ignoring what you're saying here or at least I certainly aren't and you've given me enough shit for this already.

12. ISO #1262

Sry this game is just frustrating to me, sorry if I've been rude
    I'm not trying to be rude either but it feels like you're making things difficult out of spite but the issues with people not paying attention to you aren't really there.

It's very obvious that this game is also frustrating me a lot. Feels like there's almost nothing substantial to solve and it's LYLO.

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

It's hard to not scumread them because of their approach of me
    My approach to you is increasingly getting more frustrated as you ignore me while I try to confidently read your alignment so that I might have just one person alive that I can actually rep a solid read on compounded by the fact that I'm extremely frustrated with this game in general and am struggling to keep up this WIM but forced to since it doesn't feel like we have any shot if I don't.

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

You have an hour or so before I have to leave. If you want me to be around to verify that there isn't a quickhammer from me after you vote then you'll probably be waiting 8+ hours for me to return unless you vote before them.

Not sure anybody will actually be wanting to vote before then but wanted to make you all aware.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

-vote Loldebite

Saw your mentions @Vittae

As for the not attacking each other thing, I totally get it, I call for the same thing whenever we get 1v1s

The scum games I played anon were S-FM 399 and S-FM 307 where I was a scummy neutral and a mafia respectively. I was CBI Agent and ZKL3DJ
    respectively. I think I find myself to be overall stronger as town, I speak type without thinking about what I'm actually saying a lot so I don't have to filter myself as much compared to if I was scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #1271

I'm a little overrun by real life existing, so I won't be there for a while because it's legit impossible - but around 2 hours before EOD, I should be able to come and can reasonably expect to stay until EOD.

22. ISO #1272

so loldebite is scum, who is his partner.

loldebite/mizery
    loldebite/mm
    loldebite/vittae

better to start with speculation of the scum team.

Scum has a tailor, that's a fact, there's no mechanical reason that a tailor would not appear.
    I'm going to run off of the assumption that Varcron was at least telling the truth about being TPR.

Deathworlds invest
    ikarusdk flip chemist (likely not tailored)
    Loldebite claims snitch appears as tailor
    Marshmallow Marshall -claim cit, appear as cit
    Mizery claims cit
    powerofdeath flipped cit (not tailored)
    Varcron flipped chemist (likely tailored)
    Vittae claims cit

Role list is this

Patriots
    Hidden Patriot - Invest (me)
    Hidden Patriot - Chemist? (Varcron)
    Hidden Patriot - Bartender (Ikar)
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Loyalists
    Hidden Loyalist - Tailor
    Hidden Loyalist - ????

What is the 2nd scum?

Assuming no one has lied about their feedback and fullclaimed all their feedback, we can cross out the following possibilities. Using these roles in some form or another would likely be optimal, to not use them would be so unlikely I'd consider it impossible.
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Stagecoach
    Janitor
    Operator
    These roles all leave very visible feedback, and as we haven't received any feedback from them, it's safe to assume they're not here.
    That leaves these roles
    Blacksmith
    Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor

Blacksmith would have been able to use a gun and win the game at this point, they don't exist here.

Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor

Two tailors would be funny, but we have been given no reason to believe that both ikar and varcron have been tailored. Assuming a world where ikar was indeed scum (I find this so unlikely based on my d1 read of them), would it make any amount of sense to tailor your scum buddy? It could end up confusing town and making us act cautious for the next day, but the trick would be figured out once we passed the fake LYLO today.
    Wait I actually realized this is impossible as fuck since ikar died at night, zero shot that scum killed their own buddy, that's throwing.
    I'm disregarding a 2nd tailor, since scum doesn't really have the amount of mislynches to really utilize tailor to its fullest, anyone that scum kills at night is town, and town only has one mislynch available.

Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Bartender
    Coward

There's been no cases of contradictory feedback so far (with the exception of ikar targeting MM), so I'm discounting bartender.

Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Coward

Scout is significantly weaker in the hands of mafia compared to the other options, mafia know who they are going to visit, all lookout accomplishes is having a chance on figuring out who a TPR is, but predicting that isn't the easiest thing in the world, and is weaker compared to either investigator (straight up tells them the role), or tracker (lets them discover if that target is a TPR)

Physician
    Tracker
    Investigator
    Coward

scum sided doctor is such a foreign idea to me that it hardly computes, assuming varcrons flip is accurate, does the doctor even prevent the chemist from killing? By the wording of the feedback given and the wording of the role (preventing an attack) compared to chemists (poison a player) and the timing, it just doesn't work.

Tracker
    Investigator
    Coward

I think the last scum is any of these three.

Now as for who they could be.

There's a chance that loldebite is actually a coward, who hid onto varcron, and killed him in the same night, but from a scum perspective, what does this accomplish?
    In what world does the coward hide onto their mafia buddy? I can't imagine a scenario right now where that would be benefitial, presumably, the coward would hide to avoid investigation, or negative effects. You don't want your buddy to be investigated, and you sure as shit don't want them to be poisoned or bartended or just night killed.
    No, loldebite is exactly the tailor, there's no other option. so either
    MM
    Mizery
    Vittae
    are one of those three possible scum roles.

Loldebite/MM
    Loldebite/Mizery
    Loldebite/Vittae

I scanned MM as citizen, it's possible he is a coward and hid onto either mizery or vittae to appear as citizen.
    I had a scum lean on mizery on day 1.
    I had a strong town lean on vittae on day 1.

If I had to wager, it would be between MM and Mizery (also if vittae is scum then G frickin G)

If MM or Mizery are investigator or tracker, then my scan on MM was true and accurate.
    If MM was exactly coward, then it is possible that my scan on MM was faked by him targeting mizery or vittae.
    Coward only has two charges, in the world where MM was coward, one would have to have been used last night.
    What are the odds that Coward!MM has any charges left? If I was scum, I'd like to use one of my two charges on night 1 to avoid any potential "random" negative effects in a setup this small and this short.
    If I scan MM again tonight, there is a very high likelihood I can prove he is citizen or coward by comparing night results.
    If Mizery is coward or investigator/tracker, then there is nothing she could have done to interfere with my night results, so once again, it can be likely proved by just scanning MM again.

But why wouldn't scum have investigative?
    I still pretty firmly believe that scum has an investigative role and a non-janitor disruptive role, and I was at least proven half right with a tailor scan.

It's likely Loldebite/Mizery or Loldebite/MM, and loldebite/MM can only happen if MM is exactly coward, and if there is no scum aligned investigative role, which is so unlikely.

I'd wager on Loldebite/Mizery
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    -vote Loldebite

Saw your mentions @Vittae

As for the not attacking each other thing, I totally get it, I call for the same thing whenever we get 1v1s

The scum games I played anon were S-FM 399 and S-FM 307 where I was a scummy neutral and a mafia respectively. I was CBI Agent and ZKL3DJ
    respectively. I think I find myself to be overall stronger as town, I speak type without thinking about what I'm actually saying a lot so I don't have to filter myself as much compared to if I was scum.
    Good stuff, ty.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Spoiler : Wallpost :
    so loldebite is scum, who is his partner.

loldebite/mizery
    loldebite/mm
    loldebite/vittae

better to start with speculation of the scum team.

Scum has a tailor, that's a fact, there's no mechanical reason that a tailor would not appear.
    I'm going to run off of the assumption that Varcron was at least telling the truth about being TPR.

Deathworlds invest
    ikarusdk flip chemist (likely not tailored)
    Loldebite claims snitch appears as tailor
    Marshmallow Marshall -claim cit, appear as cit
    Mizery claims cit
    powerofdeath flipped cit (not tailored)
    Varcron flipped chemist (likely tailored)
    Vittae claims cit

Role list is this

Patriots
    Hidden Patriot - Invest (me)
    Hidden Patriot - Chemist? (Varcron)
    Hidden Patriot - Bartender (Ikar)
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Loyalists
    Hidden Loyalist - Tailor
    Hidden Loyalist - ????

What is the 2nd scum?

Assuming no one has lied about their feedback and fullclaimed all their feedback, we can cross out the following possibilities. Using these roles in some form or another would likely be optimal, to not use them would be so unlikely I'd consider it impossible.
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Stagecoach
    Janitor
    Operator
    These roles all leave very visible feedback, and as we haven't received any feedback from them, it's safe to assume they're not here.
    That leaves these roles
    Blacksmith
    Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor

Blacksmith would have been able to use a gun and win the game at this point, they don't exist here.

Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor

Two tailors would be funny, but we have been given no reason to believe that both ikar and varcron have been tailored. Assuming a world where ikar was indeed scum (I find this so unlikely based on my d1 read of them), would it make any amount of sense to tailor your scum buddy? It could end up confusing town and making us act cautious for the next day, but the trick would be figured out once we passed the fake LYLO today.
    Wait I actually realized this is impossible as fuck since ikar died at night, zero shot that scum killed their own buddy, that's throwing.
    I'm disregarding a 2nd tailor, since scum doesn't really have the amount of mislynches to really utilize tailor to its fullest, anyone that scum kills at night is town, and town only has one mislynch available.

Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Bartender
    Coward

There's been no cases of contradictory feedback so far (with the exception of ikar targeting MM), so I'm discounting bartender.

Physician
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Coward

Scout is significantly weaker in the hands of mafia compared to the other options, mafia know who they are going to visit, all lookout accomplishes is having a chance on figuring out who a TPR is, but predicting that isn't the easiest thing in the world, and is weaker compared to either investigator (straight up tells them the role), or tracker (lets them discover if that target is a TPR)

Physician
    Tracker
    Investigator
    Coward

scum sided doctor is such a foreign idea to me that it hardly computes, assuming varcrons flip is accurate, does the doctor even prevent the chemist from killing? By the wording of the feedback given and the wording of the role (preventing an attack) compared to chemists (poison a player) and the timing, it just doesn't work.

Tracker
    Investigator
    Coward

I think the last scum is any of these three.

Now as for who they could be.

There's a chance that loldebite is actually a coward, who hid onto varcron, and killed him in the same night, but from a scum perspective, what does this accomplish?
    In what world does the coward hide onto their mafia buddy? I can't imagine a scenario right now where that would be benefitial, presumably, the coward would hide to avoid investigation, or negative effects. You don't want your buddy to be investigated, and you sure as shit don't want them to be poisoned or bartended or just night killed.
    No, loldebite is exactly the tailor, there's no other option. so either
    MM
    Mizery
    Vittae
    are one of those three possible scum roles.

Loldebite/MM
    Loldebite/Mizery
    Loldebite/Vittae

I scanned MM as citizen, it's possible he is a coward and hid onto either mizery or vittae to appear as citizen.
    I had a scum lean on mizery on day 1.
    I had a strong town lean on vittae on day 1.

If I had to wager, it would be between MM and Mizery (also if vittae is scum then G frickin G)

If MM or Mizery are investigator or tracker, then my scan on MM was true and accurate.
    If MM was exactly coward, then it is possible that my scan on MM was faked by him targeting mizery or vittae.
    Coward only has two charges, in the world where MM was coward, one would have to have been used last night.
    What are the odds that Coward!MM has any charges left? If I was scum, I'd like to use one of my two charges on night 1 to avoid any potential "random" negative effects in a setup this small and this short.
    If I scan MM again tonight, there is a very high likelihood I can prove he is citizen or coward by comparing night results.
    If Mizery is coward or investigator/tracker, then there is nothing she could have done to interfere with my night results, so once again, it can be likely proved by just scanning MM again.

But why wouldn't scum have investigative?
    I still pretty firmly believe that scum has an investigative role and a non-janitor disruptive role, and I was at least proven half right with a tailor scan.

It's likely Loldebite/Mizery or Loldebite/MM, and loldebite/MM can only happen if MM is exactly coward, and if there is no scum aligned investigative role, which is so unlikely.

I'd wager on Loldebite/Mizery
    "There's been no cases of contradictory feedback so far (with the exception of ikar targeting MM), so I'm discounting bartender."

So you're very confident that your scans are correct here and not tampered with?

If scum genuinely didn't have any way to interrupt your scans I'd be surprised that a hypothetical scum-Mizery would be happy to let you live over PoD. Not only would killing you set up an easy win (just wait for a villager to misvote PoD in lylo) but letting you get one-two actually correct scans and potentially make the game a lot easier to solve (by removing people you can be partners with) would surely be very risky.

Can I ask you what you think scum-Miz was trying to accomplish there by unvoting?

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

Deb:

- Why were you so hesitant to vote during D1? There was a stretch of time where you had MM as highly likely scum but you never cast a vote there. During this stretch of time, you cast a vote on me, previously your townread, for making a perceived mistake and then went back to voting nobody. This is especially notable because I'm pretty sure your vote if you decided to use it could have actually lead to a viable MM wagon towards EoD. The only other time you voted was right at EoD1. You also don't seem to have this issue with not voting with your other town games.

- Why have you been relying so strongly on associative reads this game? I think I asked this earlier but don't remember getting a good answer. This also doesn't seem to be typical behaviour for you.

- What was going through your head in #476 and p#750? I've flagged these posts as they feel like very extreme/unrealistic reactions to the situations you were in.

35. ISO #1285

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm a little overrun by real life existing, so I won't be there for a while because it's legit impossible - but around 2 hours before EOD, I should be able to come and can reasonably expect to stay until EOD.
    Yeah dw I'm in a simar boat (I'm extremely busy outside of this game myself despite appearances). If there's stuff you want to talk with me about at EoD you'll be my priority.

36. ISO #1286

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Deb:

- Why were you so hesitant to vote during D1? There was a stretch of time where you had MM as highly likely scum but you never cast a vote there. During this stretch of time, you cast a vote on me, previously your townread, for making a perceived mistake and then went back to voting nobody. This is especially notable because I'm pretty sure your vote if you decided to use it could have actually lead to a viable MM wagon towards EoD. The only other time you voted was right at EoD1. You also don't seem to have this issue with not voting with your other town games.
    I'm always hesitant to vote. As I said earlier, SoD2 IIRC, I do that a lot. I vote to push but as EoD gets closer I get increasingly conservative with my vote, and in this game I didn't know who to push. I find D1 pushes often are (very) clunky, I've seen people go pretty much "Nope, not claiming D1 I'd rather get mislynched fuck you" as town before so yeah unless I really have something in mind () I deem voting barely worth my time D1.

- Why have you been relying so strongly on associative reads this game? I think I asked this earlier but don't remember getting a good answer. This also doesn't seem to be typical behaviour for you.
    I don't think I've been that focused on associations, it's just that I'm trying another approach on the game than I did in my last game (which was president IIRC ?), because in said game I've had very bad feelings about Washington but I couldn't pinpoint a specific (set of) reasons, I even considered using my vigi shot on them as if he was indeed scum we were pretty much goners if whoever else I shot was town. But I decided to trust common sense and go with something that seemed reasonable and justifiable, and I went on someone else's reads instead. And they were wrong. I'm not putting more emphasis on association, I'm putting less emphasis on "solid evidence" for scumreads, doing more of a global take that hopefully helps me find the little details that evade the conscious mind.
    I know that must be scary, pathetic and/or laughably ridiculous to read...

- What was going through your head in #476 and p#750? I've flagged these posts as they feel like very extreme/unrealistic reactions to the situations you were in.
    #750 I thought you were going to tell us that you were poisoned, and at that point you were by very far my most confident town, both because of EoD 1 & because of DW's push on myself, with you very very probably not being scum with them. It would then mean that we actually were at LYLO already, with you garanteed to be gone for the next day, which obviously would've been terrible news.

I really don't see what you see in #476, first two sentences is just me joking, first about Mizery actually calling me debbie
    I refuse to call them debbie
    second about MM saying I have paranoia :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm curious to hear what Vittae thinks of the Debbie paranoia, actually, especially considering the last post is about them.
    Then I'm just legit surprised at mizery tying MM, I don't exactly recall why, but I think at that point in the game I was starting to feel better about mizery AND I had seen one post of MM that I really liked, so I think I was surprised because I didn't think either would get as many (2 each) votes as they did.

And then I ask about a skip (again) because it really did seem like lynching would get us nowhere at the moment, AND because I thought skipping was better for me if not for town at the time (same "I want to scan (before I die)" mentality, even though it makes little sense here).

37. ISO #1287

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I'm always hesitant to vote. As I said earlier, SoD2 IIRC, I do that a lot. I vote to push but as EoD gets closer I get increasingly conservative with my vote, and in this game I didn't know who to push. I find D1 pushes often are (very) clunky, I've seen people go pretty much "Nope, not claiming D1 I'd rather get mislynched fuck you" as town before so yeah unless I really have something in mind (ie my push on you) I deem voting barely worth my time D1..
    Lost that through a bad ctrl+z I assume...

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

I hate that I'm likely going to be the deciding vote today and then even if I'm right I'm fairly likely going to the the deciding vote on D4 as well.

I'm more likely than not completely responsible if town loses and I hate that pressure.
    If that's an issue, just trust me bro

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

OH BTW I forgot to ask, shall I cast my vote now, since dw has cast his, or should I wait more ?
    You should cast it.

The game would already be over if you and Death were both town as every player has checked into the thread since the vote and could have hammered.

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

Deb, who have your night action targets been so far and why?
    n1, mizery because I wanted to clear her in case I died. I didn't see the point in confirming DW is invest as it wouldn't be completely incompatible with my flip, and mizery was the only one that had claimed citizen at the time.

n2 I targeted MM, relying on the fact that I've advocated so strongly for getting confirmed town, and betting on the fact that if I was to die, he would be revealed as a NON citizen

47. ISO #1297

I'm always hesitant to vote. As I said earlier, SoD2 IIRC, I do that a lot. I vote to push but as EoD gets closer I get increasingly conservative with my vote, and in this game I didn't know who to push. I find D1 pushes often are (very) clunky, I've seen people go pretty much "Nope, not claiming D1 I'd rather get mislynched fuck you" as town before so yeah unless I really have something in mind () I deem voting barely worth my time D1.
    You say you were increasingly conservative throughout the day but what about your early scumread on MM? You voted me after your scumread on MM and you unvoted and continued not to vote MM even afterwards despite maintaining the scumread there.

Why was I, previously your townread, a worthy vote while you scumread MM but MM not a worthy vote at any time in thar timeframe including when you explicitly removed your vote from me and chose to put it on nobody instead of your clearly defined scumread at the time?

I don't think I've been that focused on associations, it's just that I'm trying another approach on the game than I did in my last game (which was president IIRC ?), because in said game I've had very bad feelings about Washington but I couldn't pinpoint a specific (set of) reasons, I even considered using my vigi shot on them as if he was indeed scum we were pretty much goners if whoever else I shot was town. But I decided to trust common sense and go with something that seemed reasonable and justifiable, and I went on someone else's reads instead. And they were wrong. I'm not putting more emphasis on association, I'm putting less emphasis on "solid evidence" for scumreads, doing more of a global take that hopefully helps me find the little details that evade the conscious mind.
    I know that must be scary, pathetic and/or laughably ridiculous to read...
    I mean, your last will was solely associatives and mech iirc so you did lean into it pretty strongly on D1. Do you feel like you were having difficulty with solid evidence solving this game.

Also ftr you aren't quite right the specifics but your head is in the right place with what you're saying about your strategy here (although based on your description you were right to vigi shoot into the consensus, non-consensus vigi shots are typically frowned upon). Basically you're trying to find a way to find deep wolves who the consensus believes are town? I can definitely understand that motivation and why you'd want to do that even if I think you're probably approaching it wrong.

Are there other ways this change in strategy affected your play that haven't been immediately obvious?

#750 I thought you were going to tell us that you were poisoned, and at that point you were by very far my most confident town, both because of EoD 1 & because of DW's push on myself, with you very very probably not being scum with them. It would then mean that we actually were at LYLO already, with you garanteed to be gone for the next day, which obviously would've been terrible news.
    Ok thank you, I misinterpreted this as a push on me. At the time I really didn't understand the post due to not realising poisons were not publicly announced in the thread.

I really don't see what you see in #476, first two sentences is just me joking, first about Mizery actually calling me debbie

second about MM saying I have paranoia :

Then I'm just legit surprised at mizery tying MM, I don't exactly recall why, but I think at that point in the game I was starting to feel better about mizery AND I had seen one post of MM that I really liked, so I think I was surprised because I didn't think either would get as many (2 each) votes as they did.

And then I ask about a skip (again) because it really did seem like lynching would get us nowhere at the moment, AND because I thought skipping was better for me if not for town at the time (same "I want to scan (before I die)" mentality, even though it makes little sense here).
    I was referring to the lines:

Haha ! You called me Debbie! YOU WON'T POCKET ME THAT EASILY

Yeah that was paranoie again
    Mostly the final line which suggested that Miz calling you Debbie had made you paranoid that she was mafia pocketing you which in context was very difficult to see as being a real thought that a villager would think. It read as a big fake performance that scum would think seemed villagery but no villager would actually ever post.

If it's just a joke then ok, I obviously just misinterpreted it.

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

n1, mizery because I wanted to clear her in case I died. I didn't see the point in confirming DW is invest as it wouldn't be completely incompatible with my flip, and mizery was the only one that had claimed citizen at the time.

n2 I targeted MM, relying on the fact that I've advocated so strongly for getting confirmed town, and betting on the fact that if I was to die, he would be revealed as a NON citizen
    I am pointing out for reference that this post was written in ~2 minutes which I believe is a pretty good look.

50. ISO #1300