Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1619
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

EoD2

Day was skipped.

Night 2 ends in about 24 hours. Make sure to submit your action(s) at least an hour before that, or I may not accept the action submission depending on how far I am through the preparation process for day 3. Last wills will be accepted up until the moment I notify you of your death.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; March 17th, 2023 at 04:00 PM. Reason: day 3 not day 2 smh me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1154

SoD3

@ikarusdk had died! They were:

Spoiler : flip :

Patriot Bartender

Their last will was:

Spoiler : will :

1. I am a town bartender (my role in case of tailor)

2. Gave MM a fake feedback, You used your bulletproof vest, and you were attacked last night!

3. No matter who dies in night 2 between Vittae and i, the wolf pairing would be in an order of likelyhood IMO, (1)deathworlds/Mizery (2)dealthworlds/MM (3)loldebite/MM (4)loldebite/Mizery

I am heavily leaning towards the first option at this point in time, given the effort loldebite and MM each have put in to answer Vittae's questions and I felt they were geunine. Between MM and Mizery, MM feels very town. Lack of deathworlds presence near EoD2 was a bit disappointing. Can't ignore the fact deathworlds have been townreading me all game, could potentially be trying to pocket me. Also Mizery's lack of contribution towards later day doesn't feel good.

All I can say is that I feel those who don't seem to wanna solve this game are more scummy than those who do.

5. Again, there is no pairing between MM/Mizery as w/w

Day 3 ends in roughly 48 hours!

3 votes to hammer.

@deathworlds
    @Loldebite
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Mizery
    @Vittae
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1155

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - DO NOT SNAP VOTE:

- If a villager ever votes for another villager in LYLO, the mafia team can immediately win the game by hammering (as votes aren't locked).

- If you're an inexperienced villager then please, please check with the rest of the thread before you cast a vote that might potentially lose the game.

- If two players vote each other and the game doesn't end in a quickhammer after everyone else checks in, you can solve assuming that there is minimum one mafia in the two as otherwise the game should be over.

- The above principle applies to other voting scenarios. Two votes on one player means that both players are scum partners OR that the player being voted is mafia.

- The vote should only be between two agreed-on people. Ideally two people should be chosen so that there is as close to a guaranteed chance as possible that there is at least one mafia between the two and then those two players should vote each other (I do not have any N2 mech results as of writing this post but, in most cases, the initial crossvote should be between Deathworlds and Loldebite due to the claimed Investigator result and the soft-counterclaim between their two role claims).

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY IF YOU ARE INEXPERIENCED.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    I'd like to wait for Death to claim their peek and for MM to verify ikarus wasn't redirected before continuing.

Also fml I was really hoping to be dead rn.
    Lol, you were hoping to ? I guess that's more regretting all the time this game has stolen from you already than believing ika has better odds to solve the game

Yeah I guess waiting for the feedback is best

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Lol, you were hoping to ? I guess that's more regretting all the time this game has stolen from you already than believing ika has better odds to solve the game

Yeah I guess waiting for the feedback is best
    Yeah from a burnout/effort PoV (I have spent as much time in the night phases solving as I have in the day phases if not more) and not wanting to be in a LYLO and potentially lose on my 1st game back, not really from a winning PoV lol because yeah it's hopefully better I'm still alive there.

The fact that the scum team has chosen to kill townread but less vocal people over me two times in a row skeeves me the hell out as well.

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

Yeah from a burnout/effort PoV (I have spent as much time in the night phases solving as I have in the day phases if not more) and not wanting to be in a LYLO and potentially lose on my 1st game back, not really from a winning PoV lol because yeah it's hopefully better I'm still alive there.

The fact that the scum team has chosen to kill townread but less vocal people over me two times in a row skeeves me the hell out as well.
    Understandable... Let's hope none will take it as an invatation for themselves to slack off lol

Yeah it's weird, I really didn't expect you'd be alive.

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Besides WIFOM ? No clue tbh. I'm pretty sure I would've offed you regardless if I was scum too
    Surprised you didn't bring up Miz for obvious reasons here.

But even Miz doesn't actually tend to submit her own kills as scum (at least as of last time I towned against her scum game she was incredibly lax about letting her flaking partner do it to such a degree that neither her nor her partner submitted a kill on at least one night - the kill then ended up looking terrible enough for Miz that I scumread her for it through pure luck).

I know I'm rusty but this feels like throwing salt into the wound lmao.

18. ISO #1168

Surprised you didn't bring up Miz for obvious reasons here.

But even Miz doesn't actually tend to submit her own kills as scum (at least as of last time I towned against her scum game she was incredibly lax about letting her flaking partner do it to such a degree that neither her nor her partner submitted a kill on at least one night - the kill then ended up looking terrible enough for Miz that I scumread her for it through pure luck).

I know I'm rusty but this feels like throwing salt into the wound lmao.
    It's obviously a consideration but I intuitively consider WIFOM likelier. I hadn't expected that and haven't thought about it yet - and I won't do it before getting a good night's sleep.

Wow that's wild, were scum kills mandatory & randomed if not submitted that game ? Strange, if you ask me.

Tbh I think anyone here could chose to perpetuate a NK that suits their scum mate, I know I most definitely would but obviously I wouldn't be confident about my first actual scum game. DW probably could too if he thinks he's not likely to come out of the thunderdome alive.

And obviously, you wouldn't kill yourself if you were scum either.

Now that I think about it, ika is most definitely the best kill if you're scum. I guess I see why they did it now, uh ? WIFOM thick enough you can cut it and eat it...

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

It's obviously a consideration but I intuitively consider WIFOM likelier. I hadn't expected that and haven't thought about it yet - and I won't do it before getting a good night's sleep.

Wow that's wild, were scum kills mandatory & randomed if not submitted that game ? Strange, if you ask me.

Tbh I think anyone here could chose to perpetuate a NK that suits their scum mate, I know I most definitely would but obviously I wouldn't be confident about my first actual scum game. DW probably could too if he thinks he's not likely to come out of the thunderdome alive.

And obviously, you wouldn't kill yourself if you were scum either.

Now that I think about it, ika is most definitely the best kill if you're scum. I guess I see why they did it now, uh ? WIFOM thick enough you can cut it and eat it...
    Yeah, I'd be fairly surprised if anybody tried to seriously push on me though. I guess keeping me around for the paranoia could easily contribute though.

I'm probably just going to ignore the NK for now. I have thoughts on how it affects specific players/teams but I'll get to it later.

Will also likely be leaving soon but hoping to see scan results first.

21. ISO #1171

@deathworlds you need to be as present as possible today if town.

90% of my information about your alignment comes from Deb's ISO and not yours. I really, really need anything you can give me here.
    Indeed. I'm mostly basing on Mizery here to read between you and Debbie, but it's quite hard to actually analyze anything recent from you, Deathworlds, which kinda makes me worry you're happy with what's going on right now and don't want to break it.

Also, I confirm I was told that I used a bulletproof vest I never had lol, and that I was attacked; ikarus did target me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1172

hey y'all sorry for being awol as fuck. been sick and resting.

So

starting with my night results: I investigated Marshmallow and found he was a citizen.

Here's a wall talking about what I think was going through my medicine addled brain on day @Vittae
    Spoiler : . :

So I started off the game as I would pretty much any other game, with some setup speculation. I love setup speculation, some here know me for my crazy setups and games that I've hosted here before, chief among them, Insanity. I'm obsessed with hosting and setup balance, it's fascinating, and it's incredibly satisfying to come up with something clever and unique, and to have my players enjoy the games I host. So that bleeds over a lot into how I play the game. Mech talk is generally seen as NAI, and I agree, some would even say it doesn't help town, or it hinders town *cough* MM *cough*, but I will never not talk about setup speculation and balance.

After some nothing talk about how long it's been and catching up with some pals, I pointed out ikar making a deal about mizery claiming town at the very start of the game. This is something I really see as a nothingburger, and I really don't get why people say that, what does town claiming accomplish in a setup like this with only two opposing factions? Like, are they trying to project that they're town? People should just assume people are town until proven otherwise or suspicion sets in, focus your brain juice on people that are acting sus. Reevaluate periodically. Bah I'm going on a tangent here, but really, in the moment I think I was just annoyed.

then I pointed out that we can only pull off one mislynch, in the moment I was just trying to make sure people are aware of this fact, low number setup, not something I play very often.

I then argued with MM regarding setup speculation, which is something I touched on in a previous paragraph, I argued that RVS is just as useful as setup speculation. Here is more annoyance, but otherwise nothing really interesting.

Then we have some arguements about what is a useful role and what isn't, a bit of throwbacks to previous games I played and hosted, some mech talk, nothing really interesting.

I then told everyone to leave a last will, I didn't think about the tailor at this time, but I still find it dissapointing that varcron didn't listen to my white bold text, next time I'll use size 5 or something idk.

left my investigator crumb. This is something I tend to do spur of the moment, I figured if I were to leave a crumb of my role at all, this would be a great time to do it in a natural and subtle way. There wasn't really any planning done here at all, other than leaving a tool for me to use later in case people didn't believe my claim later.

Ah the "funny varcron WIFOM" comment, this is something that still leaves doubt in my mind about what varcron is, it was here that I thought in the moment, that "varcron is a citizen, and he's trying to trick scum into thinking he's a powerful TPR by softing a shitty TPR" which is actually probably out of character for varcron but that's what I thought in the moment. I did not think varcron was being honest here.

Then later I do some reminiscing then tell people I'm going to medicate myself then go to bed.

After I get up I provide some games for vittae that I played.

then I have the big wall post.

I'd love to do a play-by-play on all the comments I did in the giant wall I did on D1, but most of those are saying exactly what I was thinking in the moment, so I'll only point out the ones that might be different. One thing to note is that I commented a lot on mizery's posts, which is probably because her posts stuck out the most to me when I was creating that quote/reply wall. Another thing to note is that I don't think loldebite ever replied to my question in my giant wall post on day 1, which annoys me but is expected from scum. I questioned my position on vittae's read list (null) at the time, since there was a lot of points made for me that seemed to be town indicator to me, specifically the mind-melding, which, if two people are agreeing with eachother and from your own town!perspective, people that agree with you tend to share the same alignment/situation. Express even more doubt regarding varcron's claim, then I have my reads list. Which I say is all accurate to what I thought at the time of posting.

I should have prefaced this, but I don't do a whole lot of "fronting" with my posts, I don't really have an overall "plan" throughout the day, and I don't think I change how I speak specifically in regards to what role I receive. Like, I might change my overall activity level and when I make specific claims, but I tend to just say what I think. Might not be the most optimal thing to do, but that's just how I talk Æ\_(ツ)_/Æ

Continuing on, I then continue to express some frustration, specifically with people not responding to my wall post (seriously, how does that happen?)

I share my thoughts regarding PoD in response to vittae.

I did an iso on pod, which I forgot I did later in the day ngl.

then I did an iso on mizery, in which I concluded that she was goofy af.

then I did half of an iso on MM, in which I concluded that I kinda liked the guy.

ah then I got CFD'd right before my meeting, of which I was very, very, frustrated and annoyed about. Since I knew I wouldn't be available near the EoD. I have a bad history of being mislynched on day one, and I was just genuinely frustrated. Then I hopped back on after my meeting (on mobile) and self pres voted on PoD, this is when panic mode was sinking in, then I just panicked until end of day, I made my claim right near the end of day, and was face palming an hour or so after I hard claimed my role.

that was all that happened on day 1 from my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #1173

Sorry to post and ghost but I got to go to bed, then I work, I should've been here earlier, sorry guys
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Indeed. I'm mostly basing on Mizery here to read between you and Debbie, but it's quite hard to actually analyze anything recent from you, Deathworlds, which kinda makes me worry you're happy with what's going on right now and don't want to break it.

Also, I confirm I was told that I used a bulletproof vest I never had lol, and that I was attacked; ikarus did target me.
    Ikarus wasn't redirected by a coach driver then.

Definitely not what I was expecting Death to claim if town and there was no mafia coach driver. Was expecting another Tailor scan (from Operator redirect or scum Bartender) with the scum team making a point of giving out zero information that way.

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post

So

starting with my night results: I investigated Marshmallow and found he was a citizen.

Here's a wall talking about what I think was going through my medicine addled brain on day @Vittae

So I started off the game as I would pretty much any other game, with some setup speculation. I love setup speculation, some here know me for my crazy setups and games that I've hosted here before, chief among them, Insanity. I'm obsessed with hosting and setup balance, it's fascinating, and it's incredibly satisfying to come up with something clever and unique, and to have my players enjoy the games I host. So that bleeds over a lot into how I play the game. Mech talk is generally seen as NAI, and I agree, some would even say it doesn't help town, or it hinders town *cough* MM *cough*, but I will never not talk about setup speculation and balance.

After some nothing talk about how long it's been and catching up with some pals, I pointed out ikar making a deal about mizery claiming town at the very start of the game. This is something I really see as a nothingburger, and I really don't get why people say that, what does town claiming accomplish in a setup like this with only two opposing factions? Like, are they trying to project that they're town? People should just assume people are town until proven otherwise or suspicion sets in, focus your brain juice on people that are acting sus. Reevaluate periodically. Bah I'm going on a tangent here, but really, in the moment I think I was just annoyed.

then I pointed out that we can only pull off one mislynch, in the moment I was just trying to make sure people are aware of this fact, low number setup, not something I play very often.

I then argued with MM regarding setup speculation, which is something I touched on in a previous paragraph, I argued that RVS is just as useful as setup speculation. Here is more annoyance, but otherwise nothing really interesting.

Then we have some arguements about what is a useful role and what isn't, a bit of throwbacks to previous games I played and hosted, some mech talk, nothing really interesting.

I then told everyone to leave a last will, I didn't think about the tailor at this time, but I still find it dissapointing that varcron didn't listen to my white bold text, next time I'll use size 5 or something idk.

left my investigator crumb. This is something I tend to do spur of the moment, I figured if I were to leave a crumb of my role at all, this would be a great time to do it in a natural and subtle way. There wasn't really any planning done here at all, other than leaving a tool for me to use later in case people didn't believe my claim later.

Ah the "funny varcron WIFOM" comment, this is something that still leaves doubt in my mind about what varcron is, it was here that I thought in the moment, that "varcron is a citizen, and he's trying to trick scum into thinking he's a powerful TPR by softing a shitty TPR" which is actually probably out of character for varcron but that's what I thought in the moment. I did not think varcron was being honest here.

Then later I do some reminiscing then tell people I'm going to medicate myself then go to bed.

I'd love to do a play-by-play on all the comments I did in the giant wall I did on D1, but most of those are saying exactly what I was thinking in the moment, so I'll only point out the ones that might be different. One thing to note is that I commented a lot on mizery's posts, which is probably because her posts stuck out the most to me when I was creating that quote/reply wall. Another thing to note is that I don't think loldebite ever replied to my question in my giant wall post on day 1, which annoys me but is expected from scum. I questioned my position on vittae's read list (null) at the time, since there was a lot of points made for me that seemed to be town indicator to me, specifically the mind-melding, which, if two people are agreeing with eachother and from your own town!perspective, people that agree with you tend to share the same alignment/situation. Express even more doubt regarding varcron's claim, then I have my reads list. Which I say is all accurate to what I thought at the time of posting.

I should have prefaced this, but I don't do a whole lot of "fronting" with my posts, I don't really have an overall "plan" throughout the day, and I don't think I change how I speak specifically in regards to what role I receive. Like, I might change my overall activity level and when I make specific claims, but I tend to just say what I think. Might not be the most optimal thing to do, but that's just how I talk Æ\_(ツ)_/Æ

Continuing on, I then continue to express some frustration, specifically with people not responding to my wall post (seriously, how does that happen?)

then I did half of an iso on MM, in which I concluded that I kinda liked the guy.

ah then I got CFD'd right before my meeting, of which I was very, very, frustrated and annoyed about. Since I knew I wouldn't be available near the EoD. I have a bad history of being mislynched on day one, and I was just genuinely frustrated. Then I hopped back on after my meeting (on mobile) and self pres voted on PoD, this is when panic mode was sinking in, then I just panicked until end of day, I made my claim right near the end of day, and was face palming an hour or so after I hard claimed my role.

Thanks for this, I'll respond with questions if I see anything worth following up on.

29. ISO #1179

@Loldebite @deathworlds don't bother attacking each other / defending yourselves today (unless you see something very important that will help solve the game obv), we know you know each other's alignments and it tends to devolve into both parties making bad posts and slinging them at each other.

Instead, focus on thoroughly solving who you think the second scum is. Post every stage of your working out in the thread.

This is extremely important both for actually solving the game and for finding you as town so please do so and go over your thoughts in as much detail as you can possibly do.

If you're a villager you need to be making posts and solving in a way that scum can't do with TMI.

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

Town:
    Citizen (VT)
    Armorsmith (BPV Giver)
    Gunsmith (Gun Giver)
    Chemist (Poisoner)
    Electromaniac (Charge)
    Physician (Doctor)
    Stagecoach (Bus Driver)
    Snitch (Role Reveal on Death)
    Tracker
    Scout (Watcher)
    Investigator (Rolecop)
    Janitor
    Bartender (Fake Feedback)
    Coward (Hider/Redirector)
    Tailor
    Operator (Target Swap)

Mafia:
    Blacksmith (Gunsmith alt)
    Chemist (Poisoner)
    Electromaniac (Charge)
    Physician (Doctor)
    Stagecoach (Bus Driver)
    Tracker
    Scout (Watcher)
    Investigator (Rolecop)
    Janitor
    Tailor
    Operator (Target Swap)

This is the list I have in my notes.

No goon so there are two mafia roles in play.

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post

So

uuuuughhhhh you hate to see it

38. ISO #1188

Town:
    Citizen (VT)
    Armorsmith (BPV Giver)
    Gunsmith (Gun Giver)
    Chemist (Poisoner)
    Electromaniac (Charge)
    Physician (Doctor)
    Stagecoach (Bus Driver)
    Snitch (Role Reveal on Death)
    Tracker
    Scout (Watcher)
    Investigator (Rolecop)
    Janitor
    Tailor
    Operator (Target Swap)

Mafia:
    Blacksmith (Gunsmith alt)
    Chemist (Poisoner)
    Electromaniac (Charge)
    Physician (Doctor)
    Stagecoach (Bus Driver)
    Tracker
    Scout (Watcher)
    Investigator (Rolecop)
    Janitor
    Tailor
    Operator (Target Swap)

This is the list I have in my notes.

No goon so there are two mafia roles in play.
    Yeah idk what i said there but what i was trying to say as should be obvious is that citizen is a confirmed village role and death is claiming that MM is cit, therefore MM is only a wolf with death

39. ISO #1189

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    ok so either the team is death/mm or the team is lol/vittae or i guess lol/death get me out of here
    Okay so you answered the question I had in store for you before I even got to ask, nice. It was "would Vittę ever bus DW after I accused him of bussing & could he be bullshiting me about what he said about it ?", which I guess the answer is no if dw/vittę is not a team you consider

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Yeah idk what i said there but what i was trying to say as should be obvious is that citizen is a confirmed village role and death is claiming that MM is cit, therefore MM is only a wolf with death
    True but only if Death's results as town aren't scuffed. Still two scum roles in play that could cause that to happen (Operator, Bartender).

42. ISO #1192

Here's last night's LW :

I'm 98% sure that PoD/MM was T/S, heeding the advice of "listening to the dead"
    I'm 80% sold on DW being scum with MM
    There's a slight chance that he's been misdirected by ika, slightly lower than he's been misdirected by mizery and almost 0% than he's been misdirected by vittę IMO
    I targeted MM, relying on the fact that I've advocated so strongly for getting confirmed town, and betting on the fact that if I was to die, he would be revealed as a NON citizen

@vittę how likely would you say it is for s!miz to prefer to keep you alive over ika, considering the latter was scum reading her ?

TBH the NK & the scan both being what I'd consider the bare bones level of scum play, ie definitely not what I was expecting, is the only thing that's making me doubt myself (wine overdose) and rush nitro push MM.

43. ISO #1193

@Loldebite @deathworlds don't bother attacking each other / defending yourselves today (unless you see something very important that will help solve the game obv), we know you know each other's alignments and it tends to devolve into both parties making bad posts and slinging them at each other.

Instead, focus on thoroughly solving who you think the second scum is. Post every stage of your working out in the thread.

This is extremely important both for actually solving the game and for finding you as town so please do so and go over your thoughts in as much detail as you can possibly do.

If you're a villager you need to be making posts and solving in a way that scum can't do with TMI.
    @Mizery could that be TMI ?

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

You are mechanically guaranteed to contain one scum? So from your PoVs as town the other person is a guaranteed scum and at least one of you is likely town.
    Maybe I'm overseeing something but that assertion seems to be based on snitch & invest never being teamed together, is it not ? If so, how strong really is that hypothesis ?

48. ISO #1198

Here's last night's LW :

I'm 98% sure that PoD/MM was T/S, heeding the advice of "listening to the dead"
    I'm 80% sold on DW being scum with MM
    There's a slight chance that he's been misdirected by ika, slightly lower than he's been misdirected by mizery and almost 0% than he's been misdirected by vittę IMO
    I targeted MM, relying on the fact that I've advocated so strongly for getting confirmed town, and betting on the fact that if I was to die, he would be revealed as a NON citizen

@vittę how likely would you say it is for s!miz to prefer to keep you alive over ika, considering the latter was scum reading her ?

TBH the NK & the scan both being what I'd consider the bare bones level of scum play, ie definitely not what I was expecting, is the only thing that's making me doubt myself (wine overdose) and rush nitro push MM.
    I would expect Miz to be pretty likely to keep me alive if she's partners with you (I expect she would let you make the choice though).

Miz/Death has real guts if they're keeping me alive after the whole Miz/Death w/w thing on D1. Not strictly impossible due to my defence of Miz but wouldn't expect it.

49. ISO #1199

Maybe I'm overseeing something but that assertion seems to be based on snitch & invest never being teamed together, is it not ? If so, how strong really is that hypothesis ?
    There are not 4 power roles in the game.

You are both claiming to be the 3rd power role. With ika dying it went from mech one scum in the three of you to mech one scum in the two of you.

50. ISO #1200