Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Giving you a peek would be extremely risky for literally 0 gain.

Outside of the heat of the moment you if town could also do something to prove yourself and I think you would be much less likely to remain LHF in that case than PoD.

Why does Miz just make herself look surface level terrible for no gain and a huge risk as mafia if you're town? What's the goal here?
    The point about taking a massive risk is very true, though... hm. I have a hard time believing neither are scum, though, especially Mizery considering the whole 2nd half of D1.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I thought that hidden patriot meant it was always a role role and not a cit but it's not it's not true
    gotta read the Q&A
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

We CANNOT be fooled by a tailor again if we just leave appropriate last wills that STATE OUR ROLE
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #812

Invest + Invest changer are basically as useful to wolves on the same alignment assuming that the person uses it. less because it's so risky i suppose.

Then put an arso on that team in a small player list which is swingy

then give the wolves a tailor to change deaths

Maybe if you assume the arso somehow balances it out by being swingy but doesn't make much sense unless you don't think about it? or think about it too hard? idk which I'm doing right now.

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Invest + Invest changer are basically as useful to wolves on the same alignment assuming that the person uses it. less because it's so risky i suppose.

Then put an arso on that team in a small player list which is swingy

then give the wolves a tailor to change deaths

Maybe if you assume the arso somehow balances it out by being swingy but doesn't make much sense unless you don't think about it? or think about it too hard? idk which I'm doing right now.
    where are you even getting arsonist from?
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Citizen 3 max
    PoD

Citizen claims
    Mizery
    Vitae
    MM
    ikarus

PR
    Varcron

Pr claims
    Loldebite
    Death world

Now would be a good time to say I am town bartender.
    wait what lol
    I dare assume you haven't used your ability xD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I rather see wolf!Mizery letting her wolf!Deathworlds be 50 % dead right at the last second as literal gamethrowing lol. Plus, town!Deathworlds was probably never going to be protected here (or even killed at night), considering how he almost got lynched; nobody would believe him at MYLO, so he wouldn't be a thread to wolf!Mizery. Like, if I were a protective, I would never go protect the maybe-wolf and definetly-not-attacked Deathworlds here.
    Wolf-Miz could in theory let Death live sure but it would be a large misplay. She wouldn't know for certain if a town poisoner existed in the setup so now Death, if town, gets 2 peeks or gets nightkilled and the game becomes a coinflip if Death lives. By comparison, miseliminating town Death is basically an immediate mafia victory because PoD had already claimed cit and could be pushed extremely easily + many more open alternative options than if Death was alive with peeks. So Miz being a wolf and Death town is a big throw for Miz there tbh and she's much better than that.

But yes I agree that Miz is unlikely w/w with Death either.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

There is no coach, and if there is the coach should come out.

With your narrative and there is tailor, death might be correct you are tailor.
    Yes, there is no coach, that was a joke I made.

Ah yeah that's what I misread, I thought you were saying that in MY narrative I was tailor.

Wait yeah what you're saying is still nonsense, in MY narrative (which also is the reality, btw) I am SNITCH. NOT tailor...

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Sorry I dont understand. I didnt think his claim was useless
    Varcron claimed to be an anti-town utility role, so a role that doesn't do anything positive for town, I listed those examples as Tailor, Bartender, and janitor.

I assumed Varcron was one of these three roles, or at least claiming one of those three roles
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I am SNITCH. NOT tailor...
    wrong
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Yes, there is no coach, that was a joke I made.

Ah yeah that's what I misread, I thought you were saying that in MY narrative I was tailor.

Wait yeah what you're saying is still nonsense, in MY narrative (which also is the reality, btw) I am SNITCH. NOT tailor...
    Yeah I misunderstood you as well.

Deaths narrative is that you are tailor and Varcron is tailored.
    Your narrative is that death is not, and you are a snitch

26. ISO #826

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    wait with ikar claiming drug dealer, then

deathworlds - invest
    ikarusdk - bar tender
    Loldebite - tailor
    Marshmallow Marshall - cit
    Mizery- cit
    powerofdeath - cit
    Varcron - chemist?
    Vittae - cit
    The point about taking a massive risk is very true, though... hm. I have a hard time believing neither are scum, though, especially Mizery considering the whole 2nd half of D1.
    Nothing about Mizery's alignment means Death can't be mafia as a standalone though.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

We cannot be fooled by tailor again period. It is only 1 use.

Also starting to think that tailor deletes LWs, and that you knew about it.
    only has one charge.

huh
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

Do we have any confirmation that tailor doesn't delete last wills? If so, Varcron is actually very probably just citizen lol. It makes much more sense for him to be cit who doesn't feel like he needs to put anything in his last will than having him say NOTHING AT ALL in his last will as what probably is the most powerful power role we have because it can buy us a mislynch lol.

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Since there is at least one person who is scum PR in citizen claim

It is safe to assume from my PoV even if Varcron was tailored

There is one scum between death/lol. This fact cannot change.
    Unless there's scum bus driver or operative or something.

But yes I investigated Loldebite, he appeared as tailor, he claimed snitch, I think it is likely he is lying
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Do we have any confirmation that tailor doesn't delete last wills? If so, Varcron is actually very probably just citizen lol. It makes much more sense for him to be cit who doesn't feel like he needs to put anything in his last will than having him say NOTHING AT ALL in his last will as what probably is the most powerful power role we have because it can buy us a mislynch lol.
    that would mean only 2 TPR : either tailor & bar tender or Snitch & bartender. I don't buy it.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

Well now that ikarus has claimed we can't nvm
    Why can't we sleep here? This is 4v2 and nobody is poisoned, so we should be good, right?

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Unless there's scum bus driver or operative or something.

But yes I investigated Loldebite, he appeared as tailor, he claimed snitch, I think it is likely he is lying
    Worth noting that if there is an operative Death is almost always the target if they're town.

Wouldn't mean the peek is wrong though, just rand accurate in that case.

46. ISO #846

Rock paper scissors?
    pfft, better leave it up to mizery again
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850