Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    -vote Deathworlds

I think this is a hit actually.
    this take is about as hot as the probable content of the cup in your avatar

Care to explain? I actually kind of omitted Deathworlds from my picture with Miz/POD here
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #403

Death/Miz have high w/w potential based on Death's read list post.

Will look at it more bit taking a short break. Interested what other people think of that interaction though as Death is handling Miz extremely differently to every other player and seems hyperaware of small things she's done that I wouldn't expect most villagers to be aware of about another villager.
    Is this your reasoning? Balderdash, you expect someone that's going through a point by point of someone's iso who is someone that scum reads the reviewer to not be hyperaware of what they're doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

First of all addressing the PoE component of my vote and suspicion on Deathworlds.

I think there is max 1 wolf in PoD/Deb/MM from mutual interactions between each that suggest they aren't w/w (although these need to be checked more rigorously).

My next person in the PoE would be Miz, who I think has extremely high w/w potential with Deathworlds which I will bring up in more detail in a moment (Miz is more likely just a villager in a vacuum imo).

I don't think anybody else is a wolf who I haven't named with a reasonably strong degree of confidence.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Is this your reasoning? Balderdash, you expect someone that's going through a point by point of someone's iso who is someone that scum reads the reviewer to not be hyperaware of what they're doing?
    The interaction itself is an extremely w/w interaction but no it's not the reason for my vote in of itself.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

The interaction itself is an extremely w/w interaction but no it's not the reason for my vote in of itself.
    Screw you vittae, I'm not scum.
    -vote Mizery

I'm voting between any of miz, loldebite, and pod, I refuse to be the lynch today
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

First of all addressing the PoE component of my vote and suspicion on Deathworlds.

I think there is max 1 wolf in PoD/Deb/MM from mutual interactions between each that suggest they aren't w/w (although these need to be checked more rigorously).

My next person in the PoE would be Miz, who I think has extremely high w/w potential with Deathworlds which I will bring up in more detail in a moment (Miz is more likely just a villager in a vacuum imo).

I don't think anybody else is a wolf who I haven't named with a reasonably strong degree of confidence.
    So your argument for voting DW is that they are likely scum because mizery is likely scum ? Yet that implies you think mizery being scum is more likely than any of PoD/MM & me being scum, correct ?

14. ISO #414

I also don't think that MM is a wolf. If he's a wolf them he's playing townies than his town games even if there's no single clearing thing he's done this game.

While I have scumread PoD and erred a bunch on Deb but mostly on the lower side of null I've also had a large number of what I'd call "cold feet moments" for each.

That's me basically just saying that I have an increasingly low expectation for either of them to flip wolf in a vacuum (although they're still in my PoE and Deb is getting an ISO asap).

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    So your argument for voting DW is that they are likely scum because mizery is likely scum ? Yet that implies you think mizery being scum is more likely than any of PoD/MM & me being scum, correct ?
    No.

I'm saying that I think the wolf team is one in Death/Miz + one in Death/Miz/Deb/PoD basically and I think Death is more likely than Miz.

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I am voting you not them after all
    Yes... because I am supposedly defending them as their scummate, right? Now you're basically saying you do not actually have a case at all against them?

Spoiler : me :
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #417

If your vote lands on mizery first, I guess that's now your top scum read ?

okay going through pod's ISO rn.

It's so strange that Varcron is his top town read, like, I get him being a town read, but at the same time, like, why not ika, who is the most obvious town I've ever seen. Or vittae, who's more or less taken up the role of town leader? also I'm not sure I get the whole pocket thing he was going on with lodebite, a swithced vote based off a perceived "gotchya" = a pocket?
    I do like the whole poking of other people via voting, I don't like how it switches back to loldebite trying to avoid an omgus?
    I do like pod reaction to MM's pressure
    suggesting lold and MM as a team? eeeehhhhhhhhh lemmie look at their ISOs and get back to you on that.
    If you can find the time to get back about me & MM, I'd appreciate since we're the last 2 of the quatuor but you've not said as much about us as you have about the other 2

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

No.

I'm saying that I think the wolf team is one in Death/Miz + one in Death/Miz/Deb/PoD basically and I think Death is more likely than Miz.
    Wait did I misunderstand ? Doesn't your suspicion on DW come from miz/dw being S/S ? If so and if miz is next in your PoE as you stated, why dw ?

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Oh and Debbie = Loldebite, for the record (I assumed "vold" meant Debbie, despite the fact it looks more like Voldemort).

Screw you vittae, I'm not scum.
    -vote Mizery

I'm voting between any of miz, loldebite, and pod, I refuse to be the lynch today
    I've been looking at your ISO to look for stuff related to Mizery, and this is actually the first thing I find to be somewhat SvS-looking - it's almost textbook distancing, actually, to the point it's almost too textbooky to actually be distancing. Other than that, though, I think I fail to see what Vittae claims to have seen, and stand in curiosity here.

22. ISO #422

If your vote lands on mizery first, I guess that's now your top scum read ?

If you can find the time to get back about me & MM, I'd appreciate since we're the last 2 of the quatuor but you've not said as much about us as you have about the other 2
    I've always scum read miz, and my iso of her didn't help, since I don't have the time to do a full ISO on you, I am more confident that miz is scum right now than you are.
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #423

Wait did I misunderstand ? Doesn't your suspicion on DW come from miz/dw being S/S ? If so and if miz is next in your PoE as you stated, why dw ?
    No but it's confusing how I came to it so I'll explain.

I stumbled across that w/w post and thought "wow this is the most w/w you'll ever see a post be in a game" (can explain further but not relevant rn) and then I decided to consider Death more strongly since they were 3rd from bottom in my reads list and I was losing confidence on my bottom 2 flipping w and realised that Death was way more likely a wolf than I gave them credit for.

So you're mistaken but it was that post that inspired me to look at Death more closely.

24. ISO #424

Oh my god how is an iso s/s?
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Just to be clear I do intend on doing another iso on you loldebite, if everyone will recall I did a point by point of loldebites posts in my first reads list
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #427

I'm just on mobile and about to go to a meeting then cook dinner afterwards, so I'm a bit chuffed that vitae has decided to make me the spotlight at this exact time
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and Debbie = Loldebite, for the record (I assumed "vold" meant Debbie, despite the fact it looks more like Voldemort).

I've been looking at your ISO to look for stuff related to Mizery, and this is actually the first thing I find to be somewhat SvS-looking - it's almost textbook distancing, actually, to the point it's almost too textbooky to actually be distancing. Other than that, though, I think I fail to see what Vittae claims to have seen, and stand in curiosity here.
    To save myself typing (because preflight w/w reads aren't super relevant and we always have wills that I can write stuff in if need be):

Point 5 on this guide is useful
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...-%28by-ladd%29

And lok at Death's read list and look at how they treat Miz completely different to every other player on that read list to the degree that it really stands out + non committal wolfread + inexplicably talking TO mizery when writing reads on Mizery both in the reads list and the ISO but not doing that for anyone else (and also the ISO on Miz having a very poor / inconclusive conclusion).

This is otoh so might be minor inaccuracies with what I just said but getting loads of qs rn.

29. ISO #429

I'm just on mobile and about to go to a meeting then cook dinner afterwards, so I'm a bit chuffed that vitae has decided to make me the spotlight at this exact time
    Sorry, I've been working through ISOs for like 4+ straight hours and getting to you took a while.

30. ISO #430

If you'd look at the post in question you'll see that mizery makes up the bottom few of the responses of the quotes I responded too, AND their reads list was last right before my reads list. This has nothing to do with me treating them differently, rather it is the fact that they happened to be on my mind more so when I was compiling my reads list. Timing was the key factor there, not me supposedly being scum with her
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #431

I got my meeting shortly, so don't expect to hear from me for the next half hour or so, try not to throw by turbolynchi ng me off of a misinterpretation of my first reads list
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #432

Spoiler : responses to all the post since I've had some nyquill :

okay yeah you know what, takes me a bit to get up and start actually reading the game, I don't do meta reads, so it takes me a while to build up enough evidence/gut for my reads.

Mass claim on d2 is probably the only way we win this game if we mislynch here.

yo letsgo, the first readslist of the game, not exactly thrilled to be near the bottom of your list.

I get why people hate on mech discussion, but that won't ever stop me from talking about it, also, I in general, agree with your position on Vittae here, strong opening, asking questions, generally pro-town.

Ikarus is a town read for me as well, for much of the same reasons, none of that "haha im totally not nervous to play some mafia right now" vibes you get from newer scum.

Ehhh memeing on entry isn't pro-town that's for sure, but personally, I wouldn't go so hard as to say it is damning either, closer to NAI than it is to a scum read imo.

I consider the whole thing as NAI, might be reading into it too much.

Hey now, there's a good shot that varcron is cit, or scum really.
    If you think about it, useless town pr claim is a good claim for all allignments.
    scum could be like: "oh hey, I'm a town power role! one of the few limited roles available, now a real town power will be forced to counterclaim in the event of mass claim and we can 1v1 in a one mislynched allowed setup, also, lookout/scout can suck it!"
    citizen could be like: "Oh hey, I'm a town power role! Night kill me instead of a real town power role.
    a powerful town power role could be like: "Hey, I'm a weak town power role, don't hit me scum!"
    a useless tpr could be like: "Hey, I'm a useless tpr! (I am making this claim for WIFOM reasons )

I too am hoping for more content from pod.

yup.

scum makes up 1/4th of the entire population, if we can increase odds of a random lynch hitting scum by a significant enough margin (right now it's 20%), then i'd say it would be worth it.

loldebite, could you clarify what exactly you didn't like about MM's last post?

This is poor logic, citizens outnumber scum in almost every game, that doesn't mean we should let our power roles die every single game.

it is quite disappointing indeed, an increase of 20% up to like 33% (if I understood correctly based off of scum not both claiming tpr) is not particularly significant, nor an increase of odds I would like to out all the mechanical leverage we hold at night.

agreed.

mm seems to be quite contentious for people, appearing at the bottom of some peoples scum lists so far, and in the town lean areas as well.

You scum leaning pod right now makes me sad, mans just a bit rusty yeah? I'd hope he didn't roll scum because I'd like to play with him more.

You have all these town brownie points for me, but put me in the null slot?

I think varcron's claim is smart regardless of alignment, and therefor is NAI.

I think I understand what you're getting at right now, kinda lurky comments, being non-comitial in day chat.

Reminder, we are in the first 12ish hours of the game, some people need a bit of time to get the ball rolling, I in particular like to think I have a much stronger D2 than a D1.

Overall I like this list, I'm not so sure about putting pod in the very bottom and leaving me as a null at this stage of the game seems like a reasonable thing that you would do since you are not familiar with my d1 play.

I really don't get the hype around RVS, is it meant to try and catch scum via vote count analysis? wouldn't that be better done when there are actual wagons being formed?

Performative forsmorative, pro town behavior is pro town, and me tricking you into liking you as scum just because you happen to like walls is a skill issue, effort-posting is not alignment indicative.

Regardless of alignment it is everyone's jobs to try to at least appear town, so they aren't being focused on being the days elimination, not alignment indicative.

yup, wolf = scum = mafia = bad guys

Actually I made it after the game started, which is a rarity for me but I originally had plans around SoD so I didn't have time to setup a big setup analysis wall like I tend to do.

+1, I think objectively, debbie's mechanical talk is more pro-town than mine, solving the game =/= solving the setup.

I will defend you on this point today, but no longer than that, hope to see some scum hunting from you soon.

I'm still malding about the fact that my role-card that I created for that game didn't even get a chance to do anything.

Ehhhhhhhhh this seems like a stretch to me, especially considering what vittae pointed out just below.

Vittae isn't the lynch today, saying that now.

make better content then

and with that we have another reads list and a vote for loldebite.

With everything in mind here is everyone's reads list as I saw them.

Mizery's:
    Mizery
    ikarusdk
    Vittae

Marshmallow Marshall
    Loldebite
    powerofdeath

Deathworlds
    Varcron

loldebite's:

Ikarusdk
    Varcron
    Vittae

PoD
    deathworlds
    mizery

MM

Vittae's:
    ikarusdk

Varcron

Marshmallow Marshall*
    Mizery*

Deathworlds (Null)

Loldebite
    powerofdeath

Mizery's 2nd list
    Mizery
    ikarusdk
    Vittae
    Marshmallow Marshall

Deathworlds
    Varcron
    powerofdeath
    Loldebite

Here's my list:
    Deathworlds
    Ikarusdk
    Vittae

Varcron

PowerofDeath
    MM

Mizery
    Loldebite

Breakdown:
    Deathworlds: I am town.
    Ikarusdk: This mans gives me ceko first game town vibes, and I could read ceko pretty well back in the day, this is my strongest town read.
    Vittae: Vittae is asking all the right questions, getting meta reads, prompting people, breaking down interactions, this is pro-town behavior.
    Varcron: This revolves mostly around the claim he made, which while I think can be made by anyone of any alignment, I can see it more often than not, coming from a town perspective, especially as the first claim made. There is a shot we're being bamboozled so hard by an unprompted claim from scum, but I don't think that is the case here.
    PoD: Mans hasn't made a lot of content yet, but I suspect mans is just rusty, and is trying to get the gears to turn again, I suspect town, but intentional lurking is always a possibility.
    MM: MM has always been an enigma to me, and any attempts to read MM feel off, and I feel like he wraps all of his content in multiple layers of WIFOM that go over my head. I'll get a better feel for MM throughout the day, but this read I have the least confidence in.
    Mizery: This is a scum lean pending a couple answered that I might have missed,
    1.) Varcron and I are were at the bottom of your list near the start, but pod and loldebite flew right by us to be the new bottom, what makes you think pod and loldebite are more likely to be scum?
    2.) What caused MM to go into your town reads?
    Also in general it doesn't feel like your engaging too much with other players, responding such, you pumped out a couple of read lists but there's hardly any engagement from you to other players regarding game-related subjects.
    Loldebite: their vote on vittae is goofy, and while publicly doing the math for a hypothetical d1 claim is "pro-town" if it doesn't help us or actually provide a plan then it's a nothingburger. Outside of that setup speculation, what else has been done from loldebite?
    -sorry guys I missed SOD
    -talk about old games
    -ask about skips
    -talk about how mafia don't get cits
    -provide a read list with a lot of talk about "feeling"
    -suggest that tpr are expendable in a hypothetical d1 claim world
    -provide some responses to your reads list
    -do math
    -talk about math more
    -talk about MM's meta (also wtf I totally see MM as a powerwolfer)
    -provide games for meta reading
    -say something was funny
    -wow an actual post talking about interactions between different players, crazy!!!
    -poke at PoD's inactivity
    -say ika might be faking their obv genuine reactions
    -get confused by a vote from pod
    -jump out at a very choice misread of vittae's post.

I'm not really buying that loldebite is town right now.
    -vote loldebite
    Read on ikarus is a false equivalence, a logical fallacy that wolves love to use to prop up reads.

Townread on me for pro town behavior which is obviously pretty NAI.

Varcron read is based on mech.

PoD read I've already commented earlier is giving him way way way too much slack to the degree that I feel like it's TMI.

MM read is a long way of saying null.

Miz read I've already said is very off and noticeably different to the others. It's otherwise just a fine-ish non committal scumread if we assume Miz is v.

The read on deb is fine if not a bit hypocritical but I don't think that's scum indicative.

33. ISO #433

I got my meeting shortly, so don't expect to hear from me for the next half hour or so, try not to throw by turbolynchi ng me off of a misinterpretation of my first reads list
    If it was because I thought you and Miz were exactly w/w then I'd just vote Miz as there's actually support there.

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

-vote Mizery

This lynch benefits the town the most imo

I will not be here for EOD, as I have an appointment I need to go to. GL all, that's where my vote will stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Yeah reads are always pending but most were so in the way of like,

wishy-washy
    Waffling
    Hedgey
    Non-commital

Personally I like the majority of my reads to appear as definite in my mind to others because it gives me more info on how they react to that than when I give unfiltered meandering thoughts on their alignment.

Not only that but like, it obviously leaves room open for people to not only assume how you think about them but also gives them the ability to appeal to you better when you aren't definitive

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Vittae switching so comfortably onto me after confidently saying I'm a townread with better meta and familiarity with me is a bad look btw just for you all when I die

He sees I'm more of a ML this game and so calls me fourth in his "poe" of 3 that he thinks has one wolf

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450