S-FM 348: Standoff - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1619
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    why is this a question? like, you asked this to me earlier and I don't even understand how you edxpect me to reply? ??
    I was / am pretty shocked by it and I'm just hoping anyone could give me an alternative answer to "scum are playing bad" or "Mizery scum".

It's important for obvious reasons that I find out and re-eval immediately if I am vocally wrong and in a lylo situation.

I feel somewhat more comfortable about the NK after the bucket conversation though ftr. That's the sort of answer I wanted.

(I also really just wanted to talk to you about stuff tbh since you were around at the time and was hoping you'd talk if I asked about something unrelated to anything you'd posted about before).

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Also the huge wtf moment where Death tells Varcron not to fire N1 as Chemist.

I'm giving Death the benefit of the doubt here because maybe he didn't know better but this is basically mech openwolfing and if this is something Death should know better than to do please make me aware.

At least we know why Varcron likely didn't poison now.
    varcron said his power was negative and would not beusing it at sod, before death interactions, after death had posted, but before death had said anything about not using the chemist.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm going to throw out right now that my night action is not town-friendly, and I won't be using it unless it's absolutely mandatory for the town's survival.

4. ISO #1354

with only one flip for information we are basically stuck in between d1 and 2, playing lylo, and that's just incredibly frustrating
    This is why I was so annoyed at SoD2.

We're playing a game where we have to use basically just D1 to get a perfect 2/2 where most players are barely doing anything AI and barely anyone seems to has a strong opinion on anything minus me.

5. ISO #1355

I have no idea, don't remember if he said or not. I personally would have scanned MM though.
    I am his strongest wolfread and to say in his posts today that he would have been scanning between me and MM sounds strange considering i was a strong wolfread and MM was a strong townread

if there's any "between these two" it should have been in between vittae and mm

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

varcron said his power was negative and would not beusing it at sod, before death interactions, after death had posted, but before death had said anything about not using the chemist.
    Yes but there were further posts from others including me that said that the Chemist was a strong role actually to Varcron and Death's one bad mech post went under my radar initially.

8. ISO #1358

I am his strongest wolfread and to say in his posts today that he would have been scanning between me and MM sounds strange considering i was a strong wolfread and MM was a strong townread

if there's any "between these two" it should have been in between vittae and mm
    Wasn't I his strongest TR though?

Also scanning me would be dumb as I was the most likely NK.

9. ISO #1359

This is why I was so annoyed at SoD2.

We're playing a game where we have to use basically just D1 to get a perfect 2/2 where most players are barely doing anything AI and barely anyone seems to has a strong opinion on anything minus me.
    the thing is that chemist wouldn't have helped at all, since it flips at eod, and isn't announced.

Also i don't get how you can have strong opinions on absolutely anything since my opinions are as strong as they can be right now

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

Wasn't I his strongest TR though?

Also scanning me would be dumb as I was the most likely NK.
    also my point is that it makes a lot more sense to decide between verifying two townreads then to decide between someone you think it likely town and someone you think is likely wolf

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

the thing is that chemist wouldn't have helped at all, since it flips at eod, and isn't announced.

Also i don't get how you can have strong opinions on absolutely anything since my opinions are as strong as they can be right now
    That's the thing: I don't have strong opinions on anything. Because all my reads are piss weak and my one attempt to cling onto something (EoD1) has been terrible to try to follow up on.

But by strong opinions I more meant trying to do as I am trying to do wrt actually finding stuff instead of me interrogating everyone and getting "I'm not sure" or "nah, maybe not" as my answers but never anything new.

It's nobody's fault but I'm so frustrated with this game lol.

21. ISO #1371

If MM is scum then his flip (Coward or not Coward) would fairly strongly imply which of Deb and Death were his partner (Death more likely partner if not coward due to Death's claimed scan, Deb more likely the partner if Coward as Death has the only role that a scum Coward could benefit from avoiding).

In theory if I were confident im MM being mafia then it would be best to vote him first but in practice I'm not particularly confident in MM's alignment here even if I am still leaning towards him somewhat over Miz.

Especially so because I'm not really sold on Deb/MM being the pair anyway. It just doesn't really click for me in terms of some or the interactions and both sides are approaching each other in the opposite way than to how I'd expect them to as scum partners.

There's also the fringe possibility of a Deb/DW world and obviously from other people's perspectives my existence makes the whole thing suboptimal as well.

So tl;dr while voting MM today is a possibility I am steering against it and would rather just vote in the pool of the one or more confirmed scum.
    Well, technically coward disrupts my role just as much.

I really don't think ika would've died if we were BOTH scum DW & me...

But yeah voting between us makes sense.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

That's the thing: I don't have strong opinions on anything. Because all my reads are piss weak and my one attempt to cling onto something (EoD1) has been terrible to try to follow up on.

But by strong opinions I more meant trying to do as I am trying to do wrt actually finding stuff instead of me interrogating everyone and getting "I'm not sure" or "nah, maybe not" as my answers but never anything new.

you are me and i am town and the game is adapt 24/24 but it's not a 24 it's a 48 and you are more like lily but i am still me

24. ISO #1374

then again i also thought you were softing a poison sod2 so really i have no idea what you're doing this game
    Consider it mutual?

Also, SoD2 was me thinking that Poison would be announced publicly as they are on MU and being subsequently frustrated at knowing we were in MYLO and that the huge essay (will) I had just sent the night phase writing was all for nothing as the game seemed doomed.

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Consider it mutual?

Also, SoD2 was me thinking that Poison would be announced publicly as they are on MU and being subsequently frustrated at knowing we were in MYLO and that the huge essay (will) I had just sent the night phase writing was all for nothing as the game seemed doomed.
    i mean i got that i was just hoping that there was an exciting twist at the end

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

And vittae

this game was totally supposed to be an experimentation and attempt at not going so hard in a game for you, so....
    Yeah, experiment failed.

D1 I tried hard because I was having fun.
    D2 I tried hard because I wanted to win badly.
    D3 I try hard because I am likely going to be personally responsible if we lose.

29. ISO #1379

I was / am pretty shocked by it and I'm just hoping anyone could give me an alternative answer to "scum are playing bad" or "Mizery scum".

It's important for obvious reasons that I find out and re-eval immediately if I am vocally wrong and in a lylo situation.

I feel somewhat more comfortable about the NK after the bucket conversation though ftr. That's the sort of answer I wanted.

(I also really just wanted to talk to you about stuff tbh since you were around at the time and was hoping you'd talk if I asked about something unrelated to anything you'd posted about before).
    I take it WIFOM, making you ask precisely these questions is never an answer ? Why not ?
    It looks like it's working, regardless of whether mizery is scum or not

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

I just literally have no idea how to answer a question because
    1) i didn't think you were going to die anyways as i said earlier in a post i thought you were trying to get scum to think killing you was better for them because imo ikarus was
    2) i have no idea why you think i keep you alive here

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

there's times it gives me pause but at the same time if the partner isn't MM it's you, vittae, and you already got annoyed at my once for suggesting you were the wolf and i don't want to play that kinda game
    When have I gotten annoyed at you for suggesting I was the wolf?

The only times I remember it were EoD1 where it was like whatever and then you softed PR and I forgot about it and earlier today where I didn't comment on it.

34. ISO #1384

When have I gotten annoyed at you for suggesting I was the wolf?

The only times I remember it were EoD1 where it was like whatever and then you softed PR and I forgot about it and earlier today where I didn't comment on it.
    i appreciate you playing along with me when i was trying to claim pr

35. ISO #1385

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Well, technically coward disrupts my role just as much.

I really don't think ika would've died if we were BOTH scum DW & me...

But yeah voting between us makes sense.
    Coward isn't on the action order but Snitch is 2nd after electro so I assumed Snitch was first.

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

If you wanna hear certainties I can do that but you specifically asked me not to

Spoiler : rant :

From my POV we 3 are the only ones to give an actual fuck about wtf is going on this game, sure MM makes pretty good and long posts but he really doesn't seem to care either from my POV, which is especially funny since he called me out shortly after D2 because I acted like my role was pretty much done. I don't think it's a coincidence that both of you are frustrated and I'm pretty sure I'd feel the same if I didn't have that small bit of extra critical information that you don't.

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

Because I'm just tempted to go with eod1 day illwei who thought it was death/mm
    I am leaning towards Death/MM even before our exchange. I've been pretty solidly towards MM with some mild tinfoiling on you before this exchange and my read on Deb and Death changed several times but I'm leaning Death both in a vacuum and as a more realistic looking world than MM with Deb.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400