S-FM 348: Standoff
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 348: Standoff

Where the heck did the FM go???

Well, there were plans for a game (?Krc) back in January and it was figured best to wait for it...except it didn't happen at that time and has been pushed back to a seemingly unknown date at the time of writing this.

After a few people offered to host something, we decided in the FM discord that if anyone wanted to host instead of me they should create a signups by today. A signups was not created by today, and so I am assuming the hosting and setup selection of this game.

S-FM Standoff (8P)

Signs:
    1. loldebite
    2. Marshmallow Marshall
    3. Vittae
    4. Mizery
    5. ikarusdk
    6. powerofdeath
    7. deathworlds
    8. Varcron

Reserves:
    1. Renegade
    2. Gikkle
    3. *poof*
    4. Trout

48/24 hour phases. SoD/EoD times are at 7 PM, EST. There may be a single-24-hour pause if an SoD or EoD happens at a bad time for me.

Notes:

1. I reserve the right to refuse someone from joining the list if I suspect they're potentially a ban-evader or otherwise being very shady. If you're signing up with no prior history on this site, please give some context as to who you are and/or where you came from.

2. In the event of a tie, mafia's (Loyalist's) vote decide the tie if and only if the resulting elimination would end the game in mafia's favor. If the mafia split their own votes or otherwise, then ties are decided by RNG.

3. While I will be making somewhat of an effort at game balance, don't expect it to be the most balanced thing in the world. Or maybe it will be the most balanced thing in the world and I am making a fool of myself here.

4 (2/28/23): Majority was added to the elimination mechanic (i.e. 51%+ of votes is instant death) upon request. May be removed if there is a significant dispute as to whether this should be in the game.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; March 10th, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"