I compiled a list of bugs currently in the game, and sorted them into different priorities based on their impact on the game.
1st Priority (High impact):
* Quick start exploit (launch Chaos then switch to other setups for faster launch time)
* Tie breaker bugs (Electro lose 1v1 against Town) : 1 2
* Constable spawn issue (Constable spawns in TR / AR even tho Gov is excluded, often leads to 2 Town Govs) : 1
* Judge cooldown bug (1 day between cooldown doesn't work) : 1
* Judge can court twice in a single day (type -court then press the Court button)
* Marshall can -lynch twice in a single day
* Some Standard setups use Ballot Trial
* Lover can love again after being jailed N1 and auto-loving the Jailor
2nd Priority (Med impact):
* Role card inaccurate info (e.g. SR role card says "drift 2x" but actual is 4x, see below)
* Enchantress repel bug (Enchantress feedback is bugged where "You lured X and repelled Y" shows the Enchantress herself as "Y". In attached replay, Enchantress repels Constable N1 and Investigator N2, and both times the message shows she repelled herself)
Low Priority (Low impact):
* Role card typos (see below)
* Execution animation glitches (see below)
Role Card Inaccuracies:
* Street Racer: "Special Attributes: You may go drifting 2 times" regardless of what the number of drifts is set to.
* Diva/Actress : "Choose a target at night to copy and learn their role" regardless of whether "Learn's target role" is ON or OFF
Role Card Typos:
* Lover : "If either of you are killer" --> "If either of you are killed"
* Electro: "You are not night Immune" --> "night immune"? Or perhaps this statement doesn't have to be there at all.
* 49er : "You can not extort" --> "cannot"
* Diva/Actress : "You will not learn your targets role" --> "target's role"
* Diva/Actress : "...copy and learn their role, if you are killed at night..." --> "...copy and learn their role. If you are killed at night..."
* Diva/Actress : "Your will learn your target's role" --> "You will learn"
* Armorsmith : "choose one players" --> "choose one player"
* Oracle : "who's role" --> "whose role"
* Crier : "Can speak as Crier at day" --> "Can speak as Crier during the day"
* Arsonist/Enchantress/Diva/Actress : New settings are in all caps, e.g. "Learn Target's Role - ON/OFF" instead of "Learn target's role - ON/OFF"
Execution Animation Glitches:
* Firing Squad : Marines shoot nearby units instead of the executed player
* Mob : Players wander off in the middle of beating the executed player and don't return to their proper places afterwards