User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Role Idea: Poltergeist

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Too OP, he basically becomes god when Town Gov reveals and everybody PMs their roles and LWs.
    The largest problem here, which I am not shocked at all Law is not even considering, is power creep. "We need new roles" "they need to be powerful!!". A "standard" role like a doctor, sheriff, or agent isn't flashy. Law would say he has "mastered" those roles and they are boring. In his forever search of more lights and shiny baubles he is attempting to come up with more and more new roles that become more grandiose with each iteration.

Not every new role/mechanic idea has to be so overpowered and broken.

No concept of balance. But Law has shown he isn't interested in balance, just flashy fireworks and total chaos (2 constables 2 DF anyone?).

6. ISO #6

Re: Role Idea: Poltergeist

you either like the idea or you don't, I guess. I think it'd be pretty sweet. there's ways to balance everything.

could make him have to wait a night before disguising again, so that invests and town have a chance to catch up.

I think reading PMs would be SUPER kick ass. You give any competent player the power to know all the roles and it becomes crazy hard for the evils. Would be nice for evils to have a way to counter that...

7. ISO #7