Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Role Idea: Wiretapper

This ability is too OP for a NE. He would get all role claims and LWs as soon as Town Gov reveals and all players start PMing.
    It would work better as a NB who could decide which faction to side with (as opposed to a NE, who doesn't have the same flexibility).

Additionally, even if it's NE, Mafia would STILL refrain from talking at night to avoid getting screwed over.
    Neutral Evil and Mafia are two different factions, they don't need to work together to win.

Can't see this role working.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

6. ISO #6

with all due respect, I think you are overthinking it. I'm not saying this would be a good role, maybe it isn't a good idea, but to make change you have to take a risk. You can always remove something later on.

personally I think poltergeist would be the best use of bringing the reading the PMs back. would it be OP? maybe.. would it be fun? hell yeah it would.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I don't see any merit in bringing back the ability to read night chat. There's no "risk" since the community already has 10 years of experience with it, we already know what's wrong with it.

My honest opinion is that reading night chat is detrimental to the game meta and shouldn't be brought back. It was removed for a reason.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

9. ISO #9