User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Kiffy: 1-S2-1-3923960

Account Name: Kiffy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3923960
    In-Game Name: Lothario Sinatra

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: kildja
    Summary: I'm honestly a bit salty about this one; unsure if it counts as full game-throwing. Player is assigned role of Jailor. Exes vet as well as sheriff (vet claimed vet in jail, no idea about sheriff). Said they were "executing the blacks" in chat, but did not contribute towards town at all. Town won regardless.

Kiffy - Gamethrowing.SC2Replay
    Linux is too hard to run Blizzard games. Mac is too simple to run Blizzard games.
    Windows PC is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

2. ISO #2

Re: Kiffy: 1-S2-1-3923960

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-3688111 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+3

Previous Offenses:

He has a 2x Watchlist for griefing in mid 2021. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Outsider-Kiffy

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Kiffy - "Lothario Sinatra" - JAILOR - 7

Game:

Setup: Starlord talks about "Anything fun is just a distraction, from how much the world actually sucks." This is like the fourth time I've seen him do that in reports, does he have an actual problem? Law slides in his hacked save, but I just punished him for that, so I'll not retropunish this time. Save has three TRIAD, three MAFIA, and the rest are town (with two CONSTABLES.)
    Names: Renegade quits after naming himself "Illegal save, thanks for the replay."
    Roles: None.
    D1: Some discussion of save slots. 7 pipes in jail on 15.
    N1: 15 is in 7's jail and claims BUS DRIVER and 15 is released. Kills: VETERAN, TRIAD, LEAVER.
    D2: 11 (BODYGUARD), and 1 (GODFATHER) are dead. Someone must've been healed. 7 sets a LW of "15 BD claim N1". Day ends with no trial. Frinckles is in the game and uses admin chat a bit both today and D1. 7 sets to jail 5. 5, for record, only softclaimed VETERAN by responding to calls to reveal by "DH is still alive."
    N2: 5 is in jail. Immediate execution is piped in. He claims VETERAN but is killed anyways. Kills: JAILOR, TRIAD, MAFIA.
    D3: 5 (VETERAN), 15 (CONSTABLE) are dead, the latter twice. 7 prepares to jail 14. 9 reveals as CONSTABLE and shoots 4, who flips DRAGON HEAD. 8 is sent to trial after PM fest. 7 reports his role as "Failor" to 9, and then 8 goes down on a 6-0 vote. Flip is GODFATHER, and he trolls during death.
    N3: 7 can't jail. Kills: TRIAD, MAFIA.
    D4: 12 (49ER) is dead. Another successful heal. Kiffy gets an AFK message and cancels it as votes head to 2 on a claim of seeing him kill 12. After a countertrain on 6, eventually 2 goes to trial. Claiming DOCTOR, he goes down 3-1 with 7 as the only INNOCENT. He quits during death and flips ENFORCER.
    N4: 7 can't jail. Kills: MAFIA.
    D5: 10 (INVESTIGATOR) is dead. 9 asks for LWs. All names change to SC2 IDs, probably a botched command from a staff. No trial coalesces, so 7 gets to jail tonight.
    N5: 7 has 14 in jail and claims "I must exterminate the blacks" (referring to 14's color) and pipes in an execution. 14 claims he's KIDNAPPER (which can't spawn in this setup at all) and that he's SHERIFF. It doesn't help. Kills: JAILOR, MAFIA.
    D6: 14 (SHERIFF) and 3 (DOCTOR) are dead. An ENCHANTRESS, spent CONSTABLE, and JAILOR oppose a MAFIOSO. Town has another day if they don't execute. 13 is put to trial and goes down on a 2-0 vote. He flips MAFIOSO. Town wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
    No. Town won.

Player Offenses:

Griefing ("exterminate the blacks") thing. I don't see enough here to substantiate a gamethrowing charge.

Recommended Actions:

2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; February 9th, 2023 at 07:00 PM.

3. ISO #3