User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Rollie: 1-S2-1-1077054

Account Name: Rollie
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1077054
    In-Game Name: Yong

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: kildja
    Summary: As Marshall, revealed day 2, asked people not to DM, and then lynched the first people to DM him before he had asked people not to. Ended up lynching 3 townsfolk which greatly hurt town's chances of winning what otherwise was a pretty good n1/day 2 setup for town. Continued to spam "I hate town" in the death chat after he was killed.

Rollie - Gamethrowing.SC2Replay
    Linux is too hard to run Blizzard games. Mac is too simple to run Blizzard games.
    Windows PC is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

2. ISO #2

Re: Rollie: 1-S2-1-1077054

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-1077054 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

He's been around, most recently 2x WL for slurs in January and again back in September.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Rollie - "Yong" - MARSHALL - 9

Game:

Setup: Some general arguments. 2 mintues of repicks.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: Various trash claims.
    N1: 9 (MARSHALL) has no night action. Kills: VETERAN, VETERAN, VETERAN, ELECTROMANIAC, ELECTROMANIAC, LOVER.
    D2: 11 (VETERAN), 15 (DRAGON HEAD), 12 (ORACLE), 7 (SWINGER), 4 (WITCH), 3 (VETERAN) are all dead. 9 reveals as MARSHALL for a triple execution. With only a FORGER, JESTER, and ELECTROMANIAC as nontown, this is easily winnable here. 1 PMs 9, followed by 8, 6, 5, and 10. 9 says "Don't msg me." 2 PMs 9 with "I tried to audit 14.", 13 PMs 9. 9 says "I'll fuck you all up." 6 PMs. 9 repeats, then says "Time to die" and votes 1 up. He dies with support. 13 says "We should public claim", 9 responds with "I'll fuck you up evil guy" and sends him to the gallows as well. 2 PMs that 14 is ELECTROMANIAC due to a failed audit, but 2 is JESTER. 8 is sent to the gallows as well. Flips are LOOKOUT, DOCTOR, and CORONER.
    N2: 9 sets LW of "I hate town". He gets bus driven, and hit by the TRIAD anyways. Kills: TRIAD.
    D3: 9 is dead. Remaining roles are ENFORCER, ELECTROMANIAC, JESTER, BUS DRIVER, and BODYGUARD. Town has lost. 14 is sent to trial, claims SHERIFF, goes down 4-0. Flip is ENFORCER.
    N3: 9 says "I hate town, they will lose" in dead chat like he had nothing to do with it. Kills: ELECTROMANIAC.
    D4: 5 (BODYGUARD) is dead. Trial on 2 fails with a 1-0 Inno. Day is skipped.
    N4: Kills: ELECTROMANIAC
    D5: 6 (BUS DRIVER) is dead. Game ends in an ELECTROMANIAC win.

Was the game result altered?
    Absolutely.

Player Offenses:

Intentional gamethrowing.

Recommended Actions:

2x ban list

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; January 28th, 2023 at 05:08 PM.

3. ISO #3