Soldato sucks nards. Triad gets DOUBLE FREAKIN FLOWER and Mafia gets... a role that almost always blows up his bomb on a dead body. I have seen one good detonation out of like 30 Soldato appearances, which was EPIC, but let's face it, it takes a stroke of wicked luck to do anything with the role.

So I suggest we give him a button like Jailor gets during the day so he can place his bomb on someone he thinks is going to be visited *that night*. This will allow for bait plays like "invests on 6, he's sus" and then you can bomb the shit out of the invests.

But you say, Govs will get rekt every time! Make Bodyguard block Soldato detonation. No Bodyguard worth their salt doesn't have a bomb diffuse kit handy am I right?

Also, no sound for the explosion? Don't worry I got you fam. This shit needs to POP!

https://pixabay.com/sound-effects/search/explosion/

Personally, I like the "Explosion" by frolickingdp1. It's not too loud, and it has a mild build up unlike some of the other ones. We don't want to startle anyone. It also kinda sounds like a house blowing up.

In summary, Soldato is probably one of the coolest concepts I've seen in this game. HE'S GOT A BOMB! KABOOOOM! BUT, he's a limp dick. He can't fuck shit.

BUFF EM

Oh yeah, and Frinckles....

bomb.jpg