...Yeah
Register

User Tag List

Thread: ...Yeah

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: ...Yeah

It's just that we are all secretly Chinese, so to us, the new year hasn't begun yet (or it has begun very early, depending on how you see things).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Tbh, my family doesn't really pay attention to new year except "oh". Back on the 31st we thought to get some fast food for dinner only to realize everything was closed early. At first I was personally confused because Christmas was just a short while ago and that was like the only thing fast food places around here close early for, and also I hadn't realized it was the last day of the year.

So....happy new year for those who celebrate it?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Tbh, my family doesn't really pay attention to new year except "oh". Back on the 31st we thought to get some fast food for dinner only to realize everything was closed early. At first I was personally confused because Christmas was just a short while ago and that was like the only thing fast food places around here close early for, and also I hadn't realized it was the last day of the year.

So....happy new year for those who celebrate it?
    this tbh

Glad to see I am not alone xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :