Host ISO Player Role
    ISO ikarusdk
    ISO FM-Mabel Pines
    ISO oliverz144 Town (EoD1)
    ISO Stealthbomber16 Mafia (EoD2)
    ISO Trout
    ISO Varcron Sheriff (EoD2)

Spoiler : setup details :

There are two mafia and four town. Town's job is to kick out the lazy mafia because they're too lazy to be nice. Mafia's job is to reach deeper levels of laziness by ending the civic duty of eliminating someone every day through reaching equal numbers with the town.

One of the Town are given glorified role, the Lazy Town sheriff. They will quit the job (game) as soon as one mafia is eliminated, and don't have any special powers beyond having a unique name.

Mafia have a permanent private chat but do not have a night kill.

There are no night phases, and days last 48 hours unless there is a hammer (i.e. reaching 51%+ of votes on one person) which ends day and closes the thread immediately; it will be re-opened and processed the next time it is 8pm EST.

For day 1, the hammer needs 3 votes instead of 4. If you don't hammer by the end of any day, the highest-voted person (or randomly selected person who ties for that) will be chopped.

Role PMs will be sent out around game start time, to be thematic.

more details may or may not be edited in here; if an edit occurs during the game (outside of adding links and role flips) I will make a post about it to give fair notice
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 17th, 2022 at 06:05 PM. Reason: EoD1/SoD2 update
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 347: Lazzy

Since its generally not okay to discuss the wording of role-PM's (i.e. word-for-word, as otherwise you could possibly vet people based on that), I will be pre-emptively ruining any point in discussing such by posting what I PM'ed for town roles as I am too lazy to deal with the potential aftermath of not pre-emptively ruining it.

Spoiler : sheriff :

you are the sheriff

Spoiler : citizen :

you are a town

Spoiler : moofia :

boogly woogly

Role PM's will be sent out in the next 20 minutes or so, when the game starts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #3

all you lazy bastards got 48 hours to make at least 5 posts for day 1

3 votes to hammer.

We have a vote-counting bot.

To vote, type this in a post: [Vote]InsertFullUserNameHere[/vote]

To unvote, its simply: [unvote][/unvote]

You don't need to un-vote when switching votes from one person to the next -- that might even make you not vote at all. Same may happen if you don't type the username correctly.

If the number of votes reach 3 on a person today before day's end, the vote-count bot will come in and close the thread until I get back to process the hammer.

You can always find the "Vote Count" button around the top of the page, just a bit or two below the link you would click to go to your profile / private messages.

Spoiler : image :

@ikarusdk
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @oliverz144
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Trout
    @Varcron
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Hello everyone, welcome to Lazy town
    You played FM before? don't remember seeing you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I'm the sheriff

And I'm lazy.
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    You are not the sheriff, I'm the sheriff!
    I'm tempted to ask you if this is an actual claim or you just joking around

Cause this game is already half solved if it's an actual claim.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

But no, the activity is going to be a problem at this rate, myself included with finals and stuff

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

oliver is the towniest player in the game right now

ikar is probably the scummiest although stealth not responding to a question that was posted only 2 minutes after his post is concerning. He might have just left the thread right after posting though given how dead the game is, but still, meh.

Trout has been pretty much completely NAI and I doubt he'll do anything AI this game.

36. ISO #36

ikar is probably the scummiest although stealth not responding to a question that was posted only 2 minutes after his post is concerning. He might have just left the thread right after posting though given how dead the game is, but still, meh.

Trout has been pretty much completely NAI and I doubt he'll do anything AI this game.
    Uh I was playing DnD

Didn’t like Varcron just dropping in to say “yeah the activity is bad” and then leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Uh I was playing DnD

Didn’t like Varcron just dropping in to say “yeah the activity is bad” and then leaving.
    Idk man what else did you want me to do, respond to the posts from the future?

I'm going to lay a vote on Mabel if he confirms that he is claiming sheriff btw

38. ISO #38

What makes you to townread Oliver based on what he said? He literally said nothing of importance.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    What makes you to townread Oliver based on what he said? He literally said nothing of importance.
    oliver was willing to make some sort of reads. As of that post the other players in the game did:
    You: Just insisted you were town - that's it, nothing else
    Trout: Just joking around and voted a town
    Stealth: Voted the sheriff

So yes, as of that post oliver was the towniest player in the game.

Now question for you: why do you think that the first player willing to actually make some sort of coherent read on the game is going to be mafia? Wouldn't mafia here love to let the game just be as stagnant as it's been rather than trying to stir the pot?

Given that it takes only 3 votes to kill people and mafia have two votes, why were you willing to gamble on day 1 by voting me? In fact - you weren't only the first vote, you were the second vote.
    As town, why did you have no natural fear of voting incorrectly here resulting in a miselimination?
    Did you really see enough for you to be so confident?

40. ISO #40

oliver was willing to make some sort of reads. As of that post the other players in the game did:
    You: Just insisted you were town - that's it, nothing else
    Trout: Just joking around and voted a town
    Stealth: Voted the sheriff

So yes, as of that post oliver was the towniest player in the game.

Now question for you: why do you think that the first player willing to actually make some sort of coherent read on the game is going to be mafia? Wouldn't mafia here love to let the game just be as stagnant as it's been rather than trying to stir the pot?

Given that it takes only 3 votes to kill people and mafia have two votes, why were you willing to gamble on day 1 by voting me? In fact - you weren't only the first vote, you were the second vote.
    As town, why did you have no natural fear of voting incorrectly here resulting in a miselimination?
    Did you really see enough for you to be so confident?
    Ok I managed to successfully wake up and read the posts. We have less than 5 hours to come up with something.

I don't think Oliver was making any sort of coherent read on the game at that stage, I understood those posts as generic 'first guess' who he thinks might be scum based on our entrances, and while first impressions are important, I don't believe he was attempting to make a genuine read on people.

I wasn't willing to push you as scum, I wanted to ask you the same thing as Varcron and you avoided answering his question. I voted you because I wanted your attention and I completely missed the concept of '3 votes to hammer' by EoD. When I realised what actually could've happened from my vote (another voting you after I went to sleep and you being lynched), I unvoted immediately.

41. ISO #41

Disagree with all of this

Ikar is the towniest player right now, trying to be useful and questioning where he needs to question. You have yet to address my question to you which brings obvious red flags and a more scum oriented read on yourself.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Disagree with all of this

Ikar is the towniest player right now, trying to be useful and questioning where he needs to question. You have yet to address my question to you which brings obvious red flags and a more scum oriented read on yourself.
    You're sheriff so it's a waste of time to argue with you - but as of that post point out a single townie thing that Ikar did.

Maybe you're confirmation biasing ikar to be town based off of the fact that you (somehow) thought my sheriff claim was serious and therefore you viewed ikar sussing me to be someone sussing scum?

But do you not remember the previous time this game was run?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think anyone can make general observations like that. Seems like a very simple way for scum to coast.
    I like your questioning of me, gives off towny vibes imo even though you don't like me.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    Oh so youre saying you staged that interaction with him to make you both look innocent? Interesting
    I was telling you my opinion. You can stop throwing paint on me now.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    what about You ikaru?? who do You trust and/or want to kill??
    Well, based on my very limited experience in FM so far, and lack of serious posts yet (only day 1 i suppose and everyone is busy), I can't say I read anyone. I locked in Mabel because of the CC claim on sheriff. Mabel has yet to explain if it was serious or not, given that CC'ing the claim basically reduces one evil being Mabel or Varcron, and us being able to weed out the last one based on the interactions following the result.