By the way..
Register

User Tag List

Thread: By the way..

1. ISO #1

By the way..

The Cherokee were ledby Xherokee.

As the only pure blooded royal member of the only rulers of a tribe, I would like to think cooties for the chance to help me realize that I am indeed God. Eh, even though it's my fucking catch phrase.

So why should I bother with out classed trash like blankets?

And uh, real name was L. Get it?

If they hate you, you leave. No ifs and buts and I DONT GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO CRY.

SO, now that it's been said that my arranged marriage got vetoed over some GARBAGEEEEEE incestuous anal fusing shit

Oh and uh, I'm literally the most powerful nuke to hold office.

And god.... is STILL named Color.

Helz? LMAO. I'd rape both daughters if I felt it would dirty my hands more than the nuke I coded into every signal tower COAST TO COAST

The duel never stopped Brendon. I LOVED doing 2 decks, one I own, one Zach owns, and you actually chose

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: By the way..

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post

As the only pure blooded royal member of the only rulers of a tribe, I would like to think cooties for the chance to help me realize that I am indeed God. Eh, even though it's my fucking catch phrase.

If they hate you, you leave. No ifs and buts and I DONT GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO CRY.

SO, now that it's been said that my arranged marriage got vetoed over some GARBAGEEEEEE incestuous anal fusing shit

Helz? LMAO. I'd rape both daughters if I felt it would dirty my hands more than the nuke I coded into every signal tower COAST TO COAST

The duel never stopped Brendon. I LOVED doing 2 decks, one I own, one Zach owns, and you actually chose
    I am so confused. Lol

Is this like a random statement generator thing?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post

how did u log into this account bro
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

What in the world is this lol

Moved from Serious Discussion to Circlejerk for obvious reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :