S-FM 346: Warcraft - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

Put in whatever 'I told you so' statement here. No scum would ever do the stuff I did in a million years.

Probably is Yayap.

A part of me wants it to be Mizery though. Like every time someone has said 'This behavior is scummy' they come back with 'Yeah, some people have described my scum play like that.' If it is them snarky honesty is fucking hilarious and they should get the win just for the comedy of it.

-vote Helz
    For the lulz. I hope it works out.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #602

S-FM Warcraft

EoD3 vote count:

Helz (3 [L-96]):
    Mizery, Guillo, ikarusdk

Helz has been lynched. They were a Footman.

Night 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8iLuzoxQ0 in case the video link doesn't work for you
    most appropriate soundtrack possible for a night

Setup Link

Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Footman Dead
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Footman Dead
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive

Countdown until the end of night 3

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Don't forget to send your night actions!

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; November 2nd, 2022 at 03:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #603

S-FM Warcraft

ikarusdk was killed. He was a Priest.

Day 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4BiaLUchRw in case the video link doesn't work for you

Setup Link

Player Role flip Status
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Priest Dead
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive

Countdown until the end of day 4

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

99 votes to hammer.
    (plurality lynch only)

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; November 3rd, 2022 at 08:40 PM.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

GG Mizery, I made one mistake on d2 that I can't recover from. I should have pushed my secret read on Helz that day instead of trying to resolve the 50/50 between you and Luona. Didn't expect Luona to go "hi, oh I'm being voted, buy" which let you lurk the entire day. If I had pushed Helzs and me be policy lynched d3, then I think Guillo would have been able to get a better read on the 2 of you.

In the event SB wasn't the Doc, I had Ika as my second guess, which I tried to signal SB on by town reading Ika (I never town read people, I leave them as neutral read at best - It is a personal meta that I thought SB would remember). Helz replacing in later on d1 was not something I accounted for and it got me worried that I outted the Doc to scum, especially since he went doc hunting shortly after.

anyways
    -vote Mizery

Lynching me is still the logical move if you can't get a read on Mizery... Up to you to decide Guillo

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    wait is there a min post count req
    There is, but considering the circumstances, I can see you are all not AFK. You will not be modkilled 1 minute before the end of the final day lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #616

S-FM Warcraft

Yayap was lynched. He was a Blademaster.

End of Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWiQKaNULl8 in case the video link doesn't work for you

The Blademasters are no more. The Alliance has prevailed. Glory to the Alliance!
    Congratulations to @
    Helz , @Mizery , @luona , @Stealthbomber16 , @ikarusdk , and @Guillo !

Setup Link

Player Role flip Status
    @Mizery Footman Alive
    @luona Footman Dead
    @ikarusdk (shadow archon with @Lumi ) Priest Dead
    @Guillo Friendly Soldier Alive
    @Yayap Apprentice -> Blademaster Dead

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Time to see if the host is punctual...

DRAW!

19. ISO #619

Permanent link to dead chat: https://discord.gg/AantfgfZMf

99 votes to hammer.

Overall, this game had a high enough skill level, and it was entertaining to watch. Kudos to Ikarus for having such a great first FM game, and to Yayap for lasting so long after losing his teammate on D1. GG!

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624