Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

@Guillo

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    So the basic problem as I see it.

7p made up of 2 confirmed, 3vt 1priest, 1 scum with 3 town lynches

Now if the Priest revealed it would mean the 3vt would have a game solve but they would also be in the PoE going from a 3/4 (75%) shot to a 3/3 (100%) shot. The 2 confirmed town would get less from it taking their pool from a 3/5 (60%) shot to a 3/4 (75%) shot (unless CC which would be game over.)

At any point a successful heal outside of Stealth/Guillo means game over for the scum. This is also a big deal with the scum either choosing to chew at the town block or risk total loss by killing outside of it and risking that heal. But killing inside of the block means the priest lives to heal another day and they are shooting 50/50 for desperately needed kills.

I think we should just play some basic follow the cop. Yes our 2p town block will be batting at 60% 'but' if 1/5 is going to hit on priest which will force a reveal. That reveal either gets CC'ed putting a 50/50 which is also a lock town win today or tomorrow or it shifts the NK. So that 60% is rather understated and I feel like we can hit over RNG given the players in this game.

I will pop back in later but I do feel like our town block needs to start acting like a town block given the game state for our best chances at winning. Otherwise the PoE will end up trying to drive it risking some substantial TvT ego nonsense the way discussions have been going and I would rather avoid getting the measuring stick for the weenie contest.

Given that everyone outside of the PoE is looking at 4 options with 3 lynches @ikarusdk @Mizery @luona @Yayap out of Myself, Ika, Mizery, Luona and Yayap what order would you prefer the 3 lynches to happen? Would you be willing to sheep Stealth/Guillo given this reasoning?
    My quantified reasoning. Next post also details why heals and kills are dictated on you or stealth or scum runs a 75% game loss chance
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #403

I know you have more to say than "you guys need to prove to us that you're town" and "I buried oli with my bare hands", Guillo.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #404

Noooo dude.
    Do not walk away and act like you made your contribution to the game and playing is not your problem.

You revealed and made yourself the confirmed town block. If you have other games going or whatever thats cool. If you want to pass it off to Stealth and lurk thats your call but I don't credit much to that first lynch.

Before you go lurk look at the fucking town strategy and either voice support or say it sucks so we can move forward. Do not walk away and act like this game is no longer your problem because 1 scum was lynched.

At the very least look at the mechanical crunch and unify the town before you walk off and hang it on Stealth.
    Whether you want to acknowledge my contribution to kill Oliverz or not is not my problem. It’s yours. I will do as i please
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don't need to like it.
    Ok then. We kill Luona who has given up, after lynching a wolf and the priest blocking the kill, her WIM should be skyrocketed, instead she is like this.
    Yesterday she played like she didnt care she got scum read but today she is acting like she is scared of getting push over and feels like she is waiting for the tables to turn.

If the game does not end and we still live, the priest can out and from there the game is auto. If one of us die, we kill Yapyap whom is still my biggest scum read. If not then we reevaluate the game.

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Ok then. We kill Luona who has given up, after lynching a wolf and the priest blocking the kill, her WIM should be skyrocketed, instead she is like this.
    Yesterday she played like she didnt care she got scum read but today she is acting like she is scared of getting push over and feels like she is waiting for the tables to turn.

If the game does not end and we still live, the priest can out and from there the game is auto. If one of us die, we kill Yapyap whom is still my biggest scum read. If not then we reevaluate the game.
    This is almost exactly in line with my current thoughts. Glad to have you on board. Thank you for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

But are you on board with follow the cop strat?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

12. ISO #412

My mechancal crunch was pure deductive reasoning breaking down win chances. Do you feel the rest of the town should go with it?

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

My analysis on Luona.

1) She has been answering questions and being nice, but overall she has minimal interaction with people. Nothing she has posted so far shows her best effort to analyze the game. I think this also affected how I felt towards everyone. Aside from other things, people who seemed to have tried their best to read and analyze players have earned what little trust I could give them, because it feels they have nothing to hide, and are genuinely thinking that way for whatever the reason. She does give us her reads on players but I felt they were too generic for a town to give. Is that because she fears she might slip as scum if she went into further detail? By the way, I am no way underestimating her as a player. No.

2) Her not voting Oliver (I do feel voting pattern and the circumstances around the votes matter)

3)
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Please dont call my posts "disgusting ".
    With that i associate some piece of rubbish half way rotten and grown over with pencilin.
    Or atleast explain your opinion

I'm sorry : ( Where I'm from we use it when we find a post scummy. I will stop using it then.

I liked this:
    -vote yayap

Going to sleep.
    I liked the analysis of helz on guillo - i recognised my own points.
    And if guillos town he makes good reads, and he read yayap scum.
    Yayap also said "im going eqting breakfast" "going sleep" etc...
    Scum care about appearance, so saying that is a scumtell.
    Lumi teached me that.
    yes, helz = martin
    She has minimal interaction with Oliver. I have a feeling mafia would be careful not to show too much interaction with another member (but I could definitely be wrong in this one)

4)
    Im at l2 guys
    Pls unvote
    Why are you so scared of being at L-2 Oliver? : )
    She asks this question, which Oliver never really answers, but she drops this issue. I think this is her way of trying to be 'seen' as pushing Oliver as the wagon builds up.

5)
    here u can update mine to this

stealth, guillo, ikaru trs
    yapap sr

the rest is fine
    Luona leaves out Oliver in her read.

6)
    im sorry for being so not here i dont like being wagoned : ((
    I couldn't quite pick at why I felt so weird about this. But now I know why I felt weird. At this point in the game, even if we (not I, because we are wagonning) are making the wrong choice here about Luona, it is absolutely in her best interest to convince us otherwise. We might have a headway with lynching Oliver day 1 and preventing a kill night 1, there is still a chance scum could win. Instead she kind of (i learned that the term was AtE) is playing on my emotion by making(intentionally or unintentionally) me believe she is hurt from my suspicion of her. If I am about to be lynched, and I am innocent, I would try my best. This makes me believe that she gave up as scum, especially after Helz's breakdown/strategy of subsequent days/nights.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Im really not trying to take away from your earlier contribution but you know me. Look at my mechanical reasoning and just weigh in before you check out.
    We 1000% need a unified front on the subject with You and Stealth. Or at least one of you disagree if either of you think its shit so the rest of the players can fall in line accordingly.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Im really not trying to take away from your earlier contribution but you know me. Look at my mechanical reasoning and just weigh in before you check out.
    We 1000% need a unified front on the subject with You and Stealth. Or at least one of you disagree if either of you think its shit so the rest of the players can fall in line accordingly.
    Given that you are into mechanics.

Give me the calculations considering that scum can kill at night and redirect a target.

Last night two things could have happened.

1) Scum holstered to slow down our PoE process (highly unlikely and it’d require a player with experience to attempt it.

2) The kill was blocked by the priest. (Highly likely if scum is desperate for kills).

What i wanna know is if the blademaster can mechsnically deduce who is the priest through their redirection ability or not.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Given that you are into mechanics.

Give me the calculations considering that scum can kill at night and redirect a target.

Last night two things could have happened.

1) Scum holstered to slow down our PoE process (highly unlikely and it’d require a player with experience to attempt it.

2) The kill was blocked by the priest. (Highly likely if scum is desperate for kills).

What i wanna know is if the blademaster can mechsnically deduce who is the priest through their redirection ability or not.
    I have not asked that. I did confirm they could use that 1 shot ability along with the kill in the same night with 1 team member.
    I would be surprised if a witch control mechanic gave feedback or if a priest (basically a commuter) gave feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Priest
    You are a fervent worshipper of the Light.
    Each night, you may protect a player from attacks. You may not target yourself. Your target and yourself are not notified, even if the heal is successful.
    After looking at it not even the priest is notified of a block so without confirmation I feel like its a safe bet to say that the witch control of the mafia will also not give feedback.

22. ISO #422

This is how much im disconnected from the mechanical aspect of this game.

Dont ask me about mechanics, ask me about scummy people.

Olivers was really appeasing towards me and SB, whom be knew were lock cleared to town.

Who else was he appeasing to? Who did he go aggro on? Who does it look like he tried to anti-dpew?

23. ISO #423

This town leader is not available to take your call, please try again later.

(There can only be one town leader and my partner has been discrediting my reads, so im gonna let him run the show). Im sheeping Stealthbomber16
    I for one, don't think anyone was discrediting your reads. If anything, your reads gave me a direction.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

This is how much im disconnected from the mechanical aspect of this game.

Dont ask me about mechanics, ask me about scummy people.

Olivers was really appeasing towards me and SB, whom be knew were lock cleared to town.

Who else was he appeasing to? Who did he go aggro on? Who does it look like he tried to anti-dpew?
    Then please trust me and just read my mechanical break down.

Basically the town has 3 lynches. If the scum kills anyone outside of you or Stealth they loose. We can play 'follow the cop' strat with people sheeping you/steath and your RNG is 3/5 with 1 shot hitting the priest giving a mullagan.
    Your blind rng guesses most likely win the game at like an 80% chance if people sheep you without you even reading the game. Just follow the deductive mechanical logic.

26. ISO #426

Another theory.

@stealbomber16 @Helz do you guys remember the KRC game where i randed mafia with oliverz and Helz?

Well Oliverz discussed with us how he should be posting in the thread, specially after i leashed him because he was TMIng me wolf, he is not a good wolf but he at least is open for coaching.

In this game he looks like he didnt have coaching, he felt like he was on his own, Who fit the criteria of a partner incapable of leashing Oliverz?
    Was it Martin? Was it the Newbie? Or was it Mizery.

Luona and Yapyap dont strike me as wolves who would let Olivers run wild.

This theory is a stretch though, relies on speculation snd how Olivers would approach this game after getting scum read early on day 1.

27. ISO #427

Or just look at it in the morning. Posts 352 and 353.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post972379
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post972380

People sheep you two scum can not curve the game, you get a super high win chance even with blind RNG and you basically get a 50% shield if priest understands the situation.

Priest also gets NK insulation because a bad kill shot outside of you two means 75% chance the town wins with a priest reveal tomorrow.

28. ISO #428

Another theory.

@stealbomber16 @Helz do you guys remember the KRC game where i randed mafia with oliverz and Helz?

Well Oliverz discussed with us how he should be posting in the thread, specially after i leashed him because he was TMIng me wolf, he is not a good wolf but he at least is open for coaching.

In this game he looks like he didnt have coaching, he felt like he was on his own, Who fit the criteria of a partner incapable of leashing Oliverz?
    Was it Martin? Was it the Newbie? Or was it Mizery.

Luona and Yapyap dont strike me as wolves who would let Olivers run wild.

This theory is a stretch though, relies on speculation snd how Olivers would approach this game after getting scum read early on day 1.
    Very valid question.

It does also depend on how much they used their chat. I feel like Oliver really screwed himself with the post flip connection that made zero sense but he should have been able to recover. Instead he never addressed it and went AtE until he was beyond redemption.

We could look at time stamps and question who was not around to give him a small word of advice. I do think that he drove himself into the dirt without someone to rein him in there.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Anyway, given how you comment on how dead this game is, most games have more comments? I am already finding it difficult to read and think about every comment.
    It can get really bad. A single day can have a thousand posts.
    Kinda becomes a question of what you will spend time on and who you will focus on until the player count drops unless you want to dedicate your entire day to just playing.

31. ISO #431

What happens if one of SB and I die tonight. How does your strat work?
    Give me a sec and I can map it out again or find what I did map out

32. ISO #432

What happens if one of SB and I die tonight. How does your strat work?
    Now- 7p 2 conf town, 4 unconf town (1 confirmable pr), 1 scum
    Misslynch + 1 dead conf town
    5p 1 conf town, 3 unconf town (1 confirmable pr), 1 scum
    Misslynch + 1 dead conf town
    2 unconf town (1 confirmable Pr), 1 scum

Best case situation for the scum there. Either the priest is the kingmaker or the scum CC's the priest and the other townie is the kingmaker.

Why you have 50% invuln:
    Misslynch and 1 unconf town (not pr) dead
    5p 2 conf town, 2 unconf town (1 confirmable PR), 1 scum
    Priest reveals. Scum CC's and its 1v1 with town having 2 lynches
    Priest reveals. Scum does not CC and its 1 uncomf town with 1 scum in a PoE of 2 with 2 lynches

This means scum HAS to either kill in the town block or hit the priest. Shooting outside of the town block and missing means scum looses.

33. ISO #433

So forcing the scum to shoot between you and stealth means 50% chance you are invuln and town does not loose a player or scum risks a 75% chance of loosing the game shooting outside.

With a 2p confirmed block and a 5p PoE with 3 town lynches playing follow the cop between you and stealth almost guarantees victory mechanically imo.

34. ISO #434

Absolute worst case situation if everything goes wrong we end up in Lylo with a town kingmaker shooting 50/50. And that requires a lot of lucky shots by the scum just to get there.

35. ISO #435

There is a piece I am not going to say because it would only coach the scum but its a bit better than that.

I specifically like the idea of playing follow the cop because it wrecks any chance for scum to bend the game in their favor through chat. (True to my name I like to put my opponent in hell and take every small advantage they could use)

36. ISO #436

So forcing the scum to shoot between you and stealth means 50% chance you are invuln and town does not loose a player or scum risks a 75% chance of loosing the game shooting outside.

With a 2p confirmed block and a 5p PoE with 3 town lynches playing follow the cop between you and stealth almost guarantees victory mechanically imo.
    I'd recommend the priest not get greedy and protect SB or myself.

So with that in mind, forcing scum to kill outside the town block where it's always a hit on unconfirmed town or priest, how does it look like, im sorry if im being slow (i am sometimes).

37. ISO #437

I'd recommend the priest not get greedy and protect SB or myself.

So with that in mind, forcing scum to kill outside the town block where it's always a hit on unconfirmed town or priest, how does it look like, im sorry if im being slow (i am sometimes).
    Misslynch + non priest kill
    5p 2 conf town, 2 unconf town (1 confirmable PR), 1 scum
    Priest reveals- Scum CC's and town has 2 lynches so they both die and town wins
    Priest reveals- Scum does not CC and town lynches between a PoE of 2 and town wins

38. ISO #438

I would rather leave it there because its just better but its why its a HUGE risk for scum to shoot outside of your town block giving priest a 50% heal chance : )

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Didn't mention but at any stage a lynch on the priest gets a claim and just shifts things, a lynch on the scum who claims priest and the priest CC's = a 1v1 thats solvable until D4. D4 its a 2v1 with a town kingmaker.

41. ISO #441

Anyways, I pinged everyone to just give a lynch order. Only Ika responded I believe. Pretty tired tbh.

If you guys set the lynch order with minimal effort its almost a guaranteed win imo. Quite a bit has to go right for the scum player to have a chance. We are currently sitting with 4 votes on Luona.

42. ISO #442

@Stealthbomber16
    Could you clarify your reads? Unless @Yayap cares to give some reasoning as to why its a bad idea to have direction from the semi-confirmed town block >.>
    My reason yesterday was that Stealthbombers town reads would have a lower chance of being lynched thus painting a nk target for scum. Having lynched Oliver and having gotten a no kill night, that is less important today.

So the basic problem as I see it.

7p made up of 2 confirmed, 3vt 1priest, 1 scum with 3 town lynches

Now if the Priest revealed it would mean the 3vt would have a game solve but they would also be in the PoE going from a 3/4 (75%) shot to a 3/3 (100%) shot. The 2 confirmed town would get less from it taking their pool from a 3/5 (60%) shot to a 3/4 (75%) shot (unless CC which would be game over.)

At any point a successful heal outside of Stealth/Guillo means game over for the scum. This is also a big deal with the scum either choosing to chew at the town block or risk total loss by killing outside of it and risking that heal. But killing inside of the block means the priest lives to heal another day and they are shooting 50/50 for desperately needed kills.

I think we should just play some basic follow the cop. Yes our 2p town block will be batting at 60% 'but' if 1/5 is going to hit on priest which will force a reveal. That reveal either gets CC'ed putting a 50/50 which is also a lock town win today or tomorrow or it shifts the NK. So that 60% is rather understated and I feel like we can hit over RNG given the players in this game.

I will pop back in later but I do feel like our town block needs to start acting like a town block given the game state for our best chances at winning. Otherwise the PoE will end up trying to drive it risking some substantial TvT ego nonsense the way discussions have been going and I would rather avoid getting the measuring stick for the weenie contest.

Given that everyone outside of the PoE is looking at 4 options with 3 lynches @ikarusdk @Mizery @luona @Yayap out of Myself, Ika, Mizery, Luona and Yayap what order would you prefer the 3 lynches to happen? Would you be willing to sheep Stealth/Guillo given this reasoning?
    Mizery/Luona > Helz > Yayap

1- neither Mizery nor Luona have responded the my questions and both stand at a coin flip for me.
    2- With all the doctor hunting / trying to bait the doctor into claiming today, your skill level and that you are trying to get brownie points with the town voting block = I would never want to leave you to lylo
    3- my meta should automactically make no one trust me in lylo.. I may not like it but it's the logical choice.

The fact Yayap is a high level pro and does not believe you are new given your play you should just take as a complement.
    "raises eyebrow"

So for Yayap I felt like he noticed something specific that he did not mention. Pretty much why I have not messed with him. Poke me on it tomorrow and I will explain if we are both alive.

As time goes on if he does not step up and push I would be more suspicious of him. He is generally a strong town leader and did not have a subtle presence D1 but he was on the right lynch.
    I did notice something and it is in towns best interest that I never share it if I'm right. I'm guessing you noticed something different than what I'm referring to.

I think its as simple as Mizery/Luona

My ego hopes Ika could be it but I am not holding my breath

Yayap is very low on my list. Still hoping he is gona jump in and step up soon because D2 has been a lurkfest. The important thing I see for the game state is that we are in a numbers game. The town has 3 lynches if Priest fails all the way. If scum hits off your town block they loose so priest is going to run 50/50 most likely. Who knows with the amount of attention people are paying.
    I work nights... my time for FM is in the morning when I get home. I was on for 7 hours yesterday and no one posted until I was about to log off. Unfortunately, no one seems to be online when I am so I have no one to converse with.

not gonna argue with you - I should always be a policy lynch if there is no cop clear on me. Oh and that is Yayap with only 1 "p"

Now back to my initial queries, Mizery and Luona haven't responded. I don't like lurkers, so since Luona has a train and that I don't care which of the 2 get lynched, might as well start some pressure on Mizery to at least explain his stance on Luona.

-vote Mizery

43. ISO #443

I've explained myself already, not gonna repeat the same things over and over again. I don't care enough. don't ask me again because you'll get the same answer.

I think luona not bussing oli would be silly. I think that Oli was bussed.

Helz is the exception

I don't feel up to doing more than skimming the messages, sheep guillo on me it will make life easier.

And with my listed PoE? I don't need reasoning on D1 to vote who i want in a PoE i've stated.

I don't think luona and oli are partnered, i said this yesterday.

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    My reason yesterday was that Stealthbombers town reads would have a lower chance of being lynched thus painting a nk target for scum. Having lynched Oliver and having gotten a no kill night, that is less important today.

Mizery/Luona > Helz > Yayap

1- neither Mizery nor Luona have responded the my questions and both stand at a coin flip for me.
    2- With all the doctor hunting / trying to bait the doctor into claiming today, your skill level and that you are trying to get brownie points with the town voting block = I would never want to leave you to lylo
    3- my meta should automactically make no one trust me in lylo.. I may not like it but it's the logical choice.

"raises eyebrow"

I did notice something and it is in towns best interest that I never share it if I'm right. I'm guessing you noticed something different than what I'm referring to.

I work nights... my time for FM is in the morning when I get home. I was on for 7 hours yesterday and no one posted until I was about to log off. Unfortunately, no one seems to be online when I am so I have no one to converse with.

not gonna argue with you - I should always be a policy lynch if there is no cop clear on me. Oh and that is Yayap with only 1 "p"

Now back to my initial queries, Mizery and Luona haven't responded. I don't like lurkers, so since Luona has a train and that I don't care which of the 2 get lynched, might as well start some pressure on Mizery to at least explain his stance on Luona.

-vote Mizery
    If Mizery is chopped today and flips town, im moving you up in the PoE. I know you've seen the order of our PoE (SB/I) and this looks like slowing us down before we get to you.

48. ISO #448

If Mizery is chopped today and flips town, im moving you up in the PoE. I know you've seen the order of our PoE (SB/I) and this looks like slowing us down before we get to you.
    Thats fine, Helz wanted to know what order I wanted, I'm was being realistic by adding myself in.
    Even if you lynch me second - I can still try to help direct who to lynch after me now if the game doesn't end at the end of today.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450