S-FM 346: Warcraft - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 624
  1. ISO #201

  2. ISO #202

  3. ISO #203

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    luona is treading carefully not to step on the big guys' toes. Nothing alignment indicative per say, but she obviously doesn't want a confrontation with me.
    I don't even know who the big guys here are, so why would I know who to avoid..? You must be very cocky to think out of everyone I would want to avoid you! I'm not scared of you, come at me bro

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Please dont call my posts "disgusting ".
    With that i associate some piece of rubbish half way rotten and grown over with pencilin.
    Or atleast explain your opinion
    I'm sorry : ( Where I'm from we use it when we find a post scummy. I will stop using it then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Although, I thought it was scummy that you'd push him for posting what he posted during RvS hence my vote because why as scum, would he just not post instead of posting that entrance, but then Martin got weirder.
    I'm sorry but I don't care if I look scummy LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    I'm confused, if you think this, then why you'd push Martin for his entrance which was not a serious post at all?
    I'm sorry you're confusing me, was the entrance not serious? He stated he wouldn't be here and that he wanted to dip right? How is that not serious?

    Why are you so scared of being at L-2 Oliver? : )

  4. ISO #204

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Ah, the classic "you are scum for thinking I'm scum" approach followed by cram that idea by spamming it so everyone is sure to see it. No where in any of these posts do you say why I'm scum... instead, you default to hardclaiming the ONLY PR role other than the doctor. Claiming Friendly Soldier was a nice touch to try to pocket Stealthbomber who has a 50% chance of being a citizen, its also little risk to fake claim since a rifleman can't shoot till n2 and probably can't kill you if the doc is on you (highly likely right now), a Sorceress can't do anything to stop the other mafia from doing the kill even if he is on you and a different Friendly Soldier would just bring us back to a 1v1 being your word against his which you can rescind your claim at any time as I've seen soo many times past games by other people.
    I will never rescind my claim so any scum can try to CC me and see how effective i am at winning thunderdomes for themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Still hasn't given any reasons why I'm scum, but keeps promising that he will / I'm still waiting.
    I'm waiting for your answers first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    As Stealthbomber pointed out right after, me knowing the skill level of the people I'm interacting with is important so that I dont misjudge what I would consider scummy. This site as a whole has very scummy town plays.
    Ok, this is reasonable.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    You know scum has locked in roles that are not random, and the Friendly soldier is specifically given the name of a random FOOTMAN aka citizen so this post adds doubt to anyone who doesn''t read the setup.
    Or someone who was being sarcastic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Really trying hard to pocket SB, considering that he only answered the most obvious of replies.
    Unless I'm CCed, everyone must assume this is me trying to work with my town clear.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Don't care what you think should happen, I was inquiring for myself and no I did not read the signup sheet for that info to whoever mentioned that... I looked at the first post with the names of who signed up and that was pretty much it. Didn't expect there would be something I missed in there.
    As the lock town, town leader of this game, you should care. Are you not familiar with the concept of Hydras in mafia? Real question, not rethoric.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'm concerned that I would throw him into my scum reads too quickly for overestimating his skill lvl, not underestimating Lumi's
    If that is the case, what posts from Ikar did you perceive they could come from scum?


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Yup, don't care.. haven't impressed me yet.
    Give it time, it will sink in.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Really hogging that spotlight trying to ensure you get that doc on you eh?
    Actually no, I don't wanna be protected at night cause my flip Hard Town-Locks SB, that is my protection.

    The priest should be protecting StealthBomber tonight.



    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    1- If mafia know exactly who will be protected by doc, its easy to avoid overlapping.
    So what is your suggestion for my play in this game, to stay quiet? To not draw attention? To not move the thread? To not scum hunt? To not seek for answers? So the doctor does not have to protect me? Why are you concern about the doctor protecting me if I play townie?
    Why are you trying to associate my play as scummy when you have admitted it looks innocent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    2- Look closely and you'll see that I said my reasons were BS but I guess you missed that detail.
    "Now down to business... other than people just saying hello, not much has been said... One thing that has happened though is Guillo standing out making himself memorable for those who don't know anyone (like me).

    Although innocent looking, this does have an impact on night actions... aka its a PR magnet.
    "

    Where did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    3- Mostly the doctor is my concern, but if there is a sorc instead then you just made sure your buddy won't be affected by him
    You seem overly concerned with what might happen mechanically at night, I'm not concerned at all. I believe games are won through votes and reads. I don't get how is the priest your concern when your concern is the priest possibly protecting me, which he shouldn't, because my death confirms stealthbomber, the doctor must be on SB, I'm protected by scum probably avoiding getting SB confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    4a- Doctor getting a successful heal is huge for town, you just made that harder
    LOL i actually made it easier for the priest to decide, I believe I said that I play to die in as less time as possible while making the most impact in as less time as possible, that should be an obvious cue to not protecting me and to protect Stealthbomber.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    4b- I don't want to die n1 and would rather the docs night action be harder to predict thus increasing my chances of survival
    I honestly don't care if you don't wanna die night 1, i guess it is a play style thing because I'm not afraid to die at night cause my death confirms not only my alignment but also my green check. Tough luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    5- if no info was given at all before n1, wouldn't you pick someone to heal that could potentially be a good player than a newb?
    Personally, if I was a doctor here and this day wouldn't have played out with the friendly soldier confirming his random footman and if we mislynched today. I would not protect anyone.

    Why?

    Because I favor info from flips than guessing a target to protect. I would be the worse player to get a doctor role tbh because I'd just holstered every night, I favor death over heals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    6- I didn't say the respected titles were alignment indicative, I said it had a small pull on n1 actions... which I mentioned to wipe the slate clean so it would be even more vague what he should do.
    Meh, I don't believe in favoritism because of seniority.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Still don't see why that makes me scum, I am enjoying being the bait though, some other peoples reactions have been quite enlightening.
    Your early concern over mechanical targets at night is.... perplexing. I don't associate that with a townie mindset.

    I could be a rifleman, a priest or a sorceress, I wouldn't play to hide so I could use my role, fuck roles, fuck night actions, let's win the game by burying a wolf on day 1 and limit what they can do at night.



    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Ah, my patience has paid off. Luona indicates that she would join the "wagon" of 1 vote on me, without even seeing a clear reason why. This would be sheeping / lazyness for someone who just made a big post just beforehand.
    First thing we agree on, Iuona is hedging and posting inconsistent thoughts.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  5. ISO #205

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    I'm sorry you're confusing me, was the entrance not serious? He stated he wouldn't be here and that he wanted to dip right? How is that not serious?
    Well that part is serious but it is not alignment indicative, why would scum admit to dipping out instead of just not posting at all and come back later like he just came in the thread for the first time?
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  6. ISO #206

  7. ISO #207

  8. ISO #208

  9. ISO #209

  10. ISO #210

  11. ISO #211

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    are you dumb? scum literally post useless lil posts all the time just to seem present and engaged
    If I was dumb you think I would be playing mafia?

    Yes scum does but town does those kind of entrances all the time too, it's literally not alignment indicative.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  12. ISO #212

  13. ISO #213

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    You act like I still must be holding onto my early on thoughts like a newborn baby, I'm not. No thoughts brain empty zzzzzz.

    And yes, anyone who plays mafia is big dumb because its frustrating game. All of us dumb : (
    If you are scum that is still an early reachy read, just because you backed off from it it does not mean you didnt do it.

    And we are not dumb, we are all nerds.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  14. ISO #214

  15. ISO #215

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    and Oliver has started posting since I started that post... ok, thats enough



    -vote oliverz144
    @Stealthbomber16

    How is this shit townie? He does not vote Oliverz for lacking of original thoughts when we did, but votes him now because he is posting?

    I dont know i think oliwaz is just a loose cannon.

    -vote Yapyap
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  16. ISO #216

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

    How is this shit townie? He does not vote Oliverz for lacking of original thoughts when we did, but votes him now because he is posting?

    I dont know i think oliwaz is just a loose cannon.

    -vote Yapyap
    Because that sequence of oli’s posts was shit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  17. ISO #217

  18. ISO #218

  19. ISO #219

  20. ISO #220

  21. ISO #221

  22. ISO #222

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    I must admit, this is more intense and harder than I thought FM was going to be. I am just too used to playing mindless games in Arcade so sorry if I am making wrong assumptions. I guess I do have some sort of an advantage in this game for being a new player, I do not have any experience with any of you, so whatever I read, I am looking at them with fresh set of eyes. I can't use the meta here in my case, although it does help to read what others have already said about someone.

    I will do my best to 'read' players in this set up from my point of view. I will list them in the order of progression of my thoughts and suspicions.


    1) I initially had my doubts on Guillo as I mentioned in my previous post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    I thought you were a newbie, suspecting someone for trying to bait a protective PR is a tinfoil I only see from experienced players.

    Walk me through the why you perceived me as trying to bait the priest when I claimed Friendly Soldier, I don't get it.
    In my experience, early frequent chat by a specific player does indeed attract players from both evil and town. By being loud and standing out, a doc would generally try to heal you, because you have become the largest picture in the game, therefore the largest target for mafia. As yapyap mentioned, this set up does not include a town investigative role. So if you were a scum, you know you are safe from being investigated but by attracting a doc, you have free reign to kill anyone else. I arrived at this suspicion before I went to bed, but yapyap posted this while I was sleeping so when I woke up, I knew that what I thought had made sense at least. I can't explain why this would be something you'd only see from experienced players. I am definitely new to FM.

    You then later hard claimed Friendly Solider, not the other way around. This was after I changed my attention to someone else. To me you do seem town. By early claiming Friendly Solider with SB, the name you received, and that you'd death tunnel on someone that'd counter claim. Would evil do this? Probably could, but I think it is very risky. The real Friendly Soldier or player with another PR then would know you are not the Friendly Solider, and sooner or later before the day ends would most likely to vote you out. You could then try to kill the CC, but when that player flips PR, you basically have no defense at that point. So you either keep that CC alive and continue being the main suspect, or kill that CC and be revealed. That is why you stated you wanted to be killed early. Unless new information comes out, I think Guillo is town for these reasons.


    2)Stealthbomber16 is clear of my suspicions at this point because of above reasons on Guillo. But he did sound like trying to buddy with Guillo early on without much info before Guillo said he knew SB is town.


    3)Martin

    I also thought Martin was being quite defensive initially. This was purely based on what others have said that he was acting weird. Otherwise, nothing he said really screamed out to me that he was scum, although he did question my validity, they were fair questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    After mulling it over a bit, I think I like YapYap and they can be solidly in the town bucket.

    Nothing screams at me here, though I have vibes that they're on a similar level to Frinckles -- which Frinckles would be a big fan of doing posts such as #140 at times as wolf I believe.

    But it just feels too early for that to be necessary as a wolf because there isn't really a town-core yet.
    Could you elaborate more on why you like YapYap?


    4) Yapyap

    After I felt Martin was being highly defensive, and others started picking up on it, and Yapyap's immediate post pointed at Guillo, I had thought this was to 'chainsaw-sorry if im using the wrong term here' Guillo trying to deflect attention away from Martin. This would make sense if Yapyap and Martin were on the same side. But I started thinking about the whole dichotomy situation. Would scum benefit from creating a division so early on? If yapyap was scum, would he benefit from basically telling the rest of the players, it's Yapyap+Martin VS Guillo+Stealthbomber? If any of these people die, then it basically points the finger to the members of opposite side, potentially highlighting themselves.

    Following this, I am making a very basic rudimentary prediction, which I will keep to myself.


    5) I have some thoughts on Mizery and Luona but nothing solid enough to form sentences that'll make sense.


    6) Oliverz144

    At first I thought he was a bit weird, almost sounding like he's worshipping Guillo and following him. But his reasoning on Guillo did align with mine. But here is where I started to develop suspicions.

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    It seems like we talk abt prs like a normal theme??
    Ok.
    Guillo is a strong player. He knows that.
    Imagine hes v
    Imagine hes vt
    He finds yapyap scum.
    Hes confident.
    He thinks its true
    And will be n1 nk maybe
    he fakeclaims obv v to thread to make sure hes nked as conf v
    Sb either fr is peasant foot (he thinks its true) or tpr( nice nk target protting me" is his thought) or scum happy (lets not dive any further here wether to keep guillo or jk him at that)
    But what if hes fr soldier?
    Then he HAS to claim it as he thinks he will be nked.

    if hes scum.
    Sb can either be either fr is peasant foot (he thinks its true) or tpr( nice nk target protting me" is his thought) or scum happy


    Thats only level 1
    As you see guillos plays are beautiful. But now the magics lifted and as you know a wizard should never spoil his tricks.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Woah nice
    2 scum teams already now
    Guillo x sb16
    Martin x yayap
    Noice
    Oliverzz definitely wasn't the player that started dichotomy but wouldn't this be perfect if he was scum? A Town vs Town situation. By encouraging this division, he draws attention from himself and another player. Of course, this is a long, long shot, especially given how others mention Oliver is a player known to being unusual, and these are just two comments by Oliver rather than a summary as a whole comment chain by him.

    My vote is on Oliverzz144 for now.

  23. ISO #223

  24. ISO #224

  25. ISO #225

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    5) I have some thoughts on Mizery and Luona but nothing solid enough to form sentences that'll make sense.
    I think you have a very good grasp on the game (read: a similar grasp to my own) and your willingness to admit this is enough for me to give you a pass probably indefinitely.

    Form your thoughts on Mizery in particular into sentences for me, even if they don't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

  26. ISO #226

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    I have a mixed feeling about Mizery and Luona. I do have a couple of things to talk about though.

    1) Mizery voting on Oliver without explaining why he thinks Oliver is scum,

    2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I'm not saying that I think you should be locking me town because of that. I'm saying comparing that one sentence directly to a wolfgame when it doesn't apply is a stupid read and doesn't hold any weight.
    This feels suspicious. I did this in arcade games few times as evil. I did this because I wanted town to believe they should still regard me as a suspect and that they should analyze facts and leads but by throwing these words in, towns are more likely to think I am town because 'I am not trying to get off so easy being a suspect whereas if I were an evil, I'd try to get off the suspect list as soon as possible'. Of course, this may just be overthinking.

    I suspect Luona more.

    She(I hope I am getting the pronouns right here, I apologise!) seems to have tunnel'd on Martin based on Luona and Martin's early interaction. Luona's posts seem rather playful yet argumentative, and this could just be the way the player is playing.

    She is happy to jump on Martin and Yapyap's wagon on two different occasions. Yet I find it suspicious she would vote Martin when we already have 4 votes on Oliver, and she does say she thinks Oliver is town very early on but has no basis to think that.

    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post

    This is so disgusting because it shows Oliver is only half reading the thread, but why would scum do that? I think Oliver is more likely to be careless townie.

    And then nothing after that really seems interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    You act like I still must be holding onto my early on thoughts like a newborn baby, I'm not. No thoughts brain empty zzzzzz.

    And yes, anyone who plays mafia is big dumb because its frustrating game. All of us dumb : (
    Somehow I don't believe Luona is acting without good reasons.


    Having said all these, these are just 'feelings'. Nothing concrete to make me believe they are acting out of ordinary.

  27. ISO #227

  28. ISO #228

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I must admit, this is more intense and harder than I thought FM was going to be. I am just too used to playing mindless games in Arcade so sorry if I am making wrong assumptions. I guess I do have some sort of an advantage in this game for being a new player, I do not have any experience with any of you, so whatever I read, I am looking at them with fresh set of eyes. I can't use the meta here in my case, although it does help to read what others have already said about someone.

    I will do my best to 'read' players in this set up from my point of view. I will list them in the order of progression of my thoughts and suspicions.


    1) I initially had my doubts on Guillo as I mentioned in my previous post.



    In my experience, early frequent chat by a specific player does indeed attract players from both evil and town. By being loud and standing out, a doc would generally try to heal you, because you have become the largest picture in the game, therefore the largest target for mafia. As yapyap mentioned, this set up does not include a town investigative role. So if you were a scum, you know you are safe from being investigated but by attracting a doc, you have free reign to kill anyone else. I arrived at this suspicion before I went to bed, but yapyap posted this while I was sleeping so when I woke up, I knew that what I thought had made sense at least. I can't explain why this would be something you'd only see from experienced players. I am definitely new to FM.

    You then later hard claimed Friendly Solider, not the other way around. This was after I changed my attention to someone else. To me you do seem town. By early claiming Friendly Solider with SB, the name you received, and that you'd death tunnel on someone that'd counter claim. Would evil do this? Probably could, but I think it is very risky. The real Friendly Soldier or player with another PR then would know you are not the Friendly Solider, and sooner or later before the day ends would most likely to vote you out. You could then try to kill the CC, but when that player flips PR, you basically have no defense at that point. So you either keep that CC alive and continue being the main suspect, or kill that CC and be revealed. That is why you stated you wanted to be killed early. Unless new information comes out, I think Guillo is town for these reasons.


    2)Stealthbomber16 is clear of my suspicions at this point because of above reasons on Guillo. But he did sound like trying to buddy with Guillo early on without much info before Guillo said he knew SB is town.


    3)Martin

    I also thought Martin was being quite defensive initially. This was purely based on what others have said that he was acting weird. Otherwise, nothing he said really screamed out to me that he was scum, although he did question my validity, they were fair questions.



    Could you elaborate more on why you like YapYap?


    4) Yapyap

    After I felt Martin was being highly defensive, and others started picking up on it, and Yapyap's immediate post pointed at Guillo, I had thought this was to 'chainsaw-sorry if im using the wrong term here' Guillo trying to deflect attention away from Martin. This would make sense if Yapyap and Martin were on the same side. But I started thinking about the whole dichotomy situation. Would scum benefit from creating a division so early on? If yapyap was scum, would he benefit from basically telling the rest of the players, it's Yapyap+Martin VS Guillo+Stealthbomber? If any of these people die, then it basically points the finger to the members of opposite side, potentially highlighting themselves.

    Following this, I am making a very basic rudimentary prediction, which I will keep to myself.


    5) I have some thoughts on Mizery and Luona but nothing solid enough to form sentences that'll make sense.


    6) Oliverz144

    At first I thought he was a bit weird, almost sounding like he's worshipping Guillo and following him. But his reasoning on Guillo did align with mine. But here is where I started to develop suspicions.





    Oliverzz definitely wasn't the player that started dichotomy but wouldn't this be perfect if he was scum? A Town vs Town situation. By encouraging this division, he draws attention from himself and another player. Of course, this is a long, long shot, especially given how others mention Oliver is a player known to being unusual, and these are just two comments by Oliver rather than a summary as a whole comment chain by him.

    My vote is on Oliverzz144 for now.
    Where tf do i start division??
    Im a feature phone user.

  29. ISO #229

  30. ISO #230

  31. ISO #231

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Where tf do i start division??
    I didn't say you started the division, I actually said the opposite. What I said was that you encouraged it by specifically stating Guillo x SB v Yapyap x Martin on two occasions at least. We all thought the same thing, but I just felt you wanted to encourage the situation by bringing out.

    Of course my vote could also change since we have time to discuss more things.

  32. ISO #232

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Could you elaborate more on why you like YapYap?
    Largely their calm response to Guillo with their criticisms of him, and that I think their criticisms came at a time that wolves wouldn't need to do that (if we presume Yap to be wolf and Guillo to be town). Expanding upon what Yapyap said mildly: Guillo's claim offers little risk to him (and the potential advantage of the priest on him) if he is a wolf, since Sorceress or another Friendly Footman can either only CC or not really be able to do much about it with their powers. Rifleman can either shoot Guillo, CC, or do both (probably not CC because blademaster can force a target, and a wolf isn't guaranteed to be the blademaster). Rifleman can shoot on n2. If there haven't been any heals nor any correct eliminations, a successful shot creates a f3 (final 3; 1 wolf 2 town) scenario. Worse-case scenario for the wolves is if the rifleman survives to make it into said f3: If Rifleman does their claim (and/or breadcrumbing) well, this makes it a 50/50 at pure RNG that the remaining wolf gets eliminated. YapYap doesn't seem to see this as likely though as they said they think its quite likely the priest will be on Guillo on n2 and therefore preventing the rifleman kill.

    Outside of that possibility, fake-claiming Friendly as a wolf doesn't offer much risk.

    Only complaint I could have about YapYap's criticisms is that they choose to clearly note that Friendly Footman is only informed of other Footman. Meaning if Guillo is genuine in their claim, they likely helped the mafia narrow down who the priest could be by 2 slots, leaving a base 1/4 RNG chance to kill the priest if they wanted to, or even as low as 1/3 if we mis-eliminate a footman who isn't Sb16 today. Alternatively, if Guillo is fake-claiming while a Footman, this still probably puts the PRs at greater risk as well unless SB16 is the priest who for some reason went along with it. Because, armed with the knowledge that friendly footmen can only know of footmen, any PR that is claimed to be a footman by a friendly footman immediately knows it to be a false and/or suspicious claim.

    Though maybe a fake-claim as a footman wouldn't be too bad -- I'm not sure you can argue to any specific degree for how often priest is on Guillo and whether the mafia attempt a priest dodge. It does work out positively if Guillo makes the mafia target him and same for the priest, and works out even better if SB16 is the priest. Which, considering my previous paragraph, I doubt Mafia ever really shoot SB16 on night 1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  33. ISO #233

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    When I say "SB16 is the priest" or something like that, you can replace that "SB16 is a PR"

    I got tangled up in thinking about too many hypotheticals.



    I'm mildly sure most of this probably isn't relevant to reading Guillo as he isn't among the strongest mechanical players I know (sorry), but definitely not ignorant of mech principles.

    But I liked the depth of thought and calmness by Yap about it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  34. ISO #234

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I didn't say you started the division, I actually said the opposite. What I said was that you encouraged it by specifically stating Guillo x SB v Yapyap x Martin on two occasions at least. We all thought the same thing, but I just felt you wanted to encourage the situation by bringing out.

    Of course my vote could also change since we have time to discuss more things.
    ?? On TWO??
    I didnt play them AGAINST each other. Its POSSIBILITIES. Not ALL
    Im a feature phone user.

  35. ISO #235

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I didn't say you started the division, I actually said the opposite. What I said was that you encouraged it by specifically stating Guillo x SB v Yapyap x Martin on two occasions at least. We all thought the same thing, but I just felt you wanted to encourage the situation by bringing out.

    Of course my vote could also change since we have time to discuss more things.
    ???
    SSoim not supposed to say what i think ?!
    Im a feature phone user.

  36. ISO #236

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I didn't say you started the division, I actually said the opposite. What I said was that you encouraged it by specifically stating Guillo x SB v Yapyap x Martin on two occasions at least. We all thought the same thing, but I just felt you wanted to encourage the situation by bringing out.

    Of course my vote could also change since we have time to discuss more things.
    ???
    SSoim not supposed to say what i think ?!
    Im a feature phone user.

  37. ISO #237

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    This feels suspicious. I did this in arcade games few times as evil. I did this because I wanted town to believe they should still regard me as a suspect and that they should analyze facts and leads but by throwing these words in, towns are more likely to think I am town because 'I am not trying to get off so easy being a suspect whereas if I were an evil, I'd try to get off the suspect list as soon as possible'. Of course, this may just be overthinking.
    Fwiw I'm inclined to think Mizery's reaction to me about reach (regardless of facts on the matter) was towny.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  38. ISO #238

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Largely their calm response to Guillo with their criticisms of him, and that I think their criticisms came at a time that wolves wouldn't need to do that (if we presume Yap to be wolf and Guillo to be town). Expanding upon what Yapyap said mildly: Guillo's claim offers little risk to him (and the potential advantage of the priest on him) if he is a wolf, since Sorceress or another Friendly Footman can either only CC or not really be able to do much about it with their powers. Rifleman can either shoot Guillo, CC, or do both (probably not CC because blademaster can force a target, and a wolf isn't guaranteed to be the blademaster). Rifleman can shoot on n2. If there haven't been any heals nor any correct eliminations, a successful shot creates a f3 (final 3; 1 wolf 2 town) scenario. Worse-case scenario for the wolves is if the rifleman survives to make it into said f3: If Rifleman does their claim (and/or breadcrumbing) well, this makes it a 50/50 at pure RNG that the remaining wolf gets eliminated. YapYap doesn't seem to see this as likely though as they said they think its quite likely the priest will be on Guillo on n2 and therefore preventing the rifleman kill.

    Outside of that possibility, fake-claiming Friendly as a wolf doesn't offer much risk.

    Only complaint I could have about YapYap's criticisms is that they choose to clearly note that Friendly Footman is only informed of other Footman. Meaning if Guillo is genuine in their claim, they likely helped the mafia narrow down who the priest could be by 2 slots, leaving a base 1/4 RNG chance to kill the priest if they wanted to, or even as low as 1/3 if we mis-eliminate a footman who isn't Sb16 today. Alternatively, if Guillo is fake-claiming while a Footman, this still probably puts the PRs at greater risk as well unless SB16 is the priest who for some reason went along with it. Because, armed with the knowledge that friendly footmen can only know of footmen, any PR that is claimed to be a footman by a friendly footman immediately knows it to be a false and/or suspicious claim.

    Though maybe a fake-claim as a footman wouldn't be too bad -- I'm not sure you can argue to any specific degree for how often priest is on Guillo and whether the mafia attempt a priest dodge. It does work out positively if Guillo makes the mafia target him and same for the priest, and works out even better if SB16 is the priest. Which, considering my previous paragraph, I doubt Mafia ever really shoot SB16 on night 1.
    Lol i said that too
    Im a feature phone user.

  39. ISO #239

  40. ISO #240

  41. ISO #241

  42. ISO #242

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    When I say "SB16 is the priest" or something like that, you can replace that "SB16 is a PR"

    I got tangled up in thinking about too many hypotheticals.



    I'm mildly sure most of this probably isn't relevant to reading Guillo as he isn't among the strongest mechanical players I know (sorry), but definitely not ignorant of mech principles.

    But I liked the depth of thought and calmness by Yap about it.
    Im only voting Oliverz144 because he is wolfier than you but you trying to seed paranoia about my claim is noted.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  43. ISO #243

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    To the newbie, when you said that you suspected me for trying to bait the priest i thought you meant baiting to claim it which i thought it was weird thought

    So you are pretty much echoing Yapyap thoughts about the same, you claim you got distracted before you could voice that sus, which is weird, because also claimed to think Yapyap was chainsawing me for my push on Martin, which by the way i went back to re-check and the timing Yapyap did was didnt look like a chainsaw to distract the push on Martin, but my push on Iouna.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

  44. ISO #244

  45. ISO #245

  46. ISO #246

  47. ISO #247

  48. ISO #248

  49. ISO #249

    Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

    @Helz has replaced @MartinGG99 . (Martin will be unvoting shortly; consider his vote as null and void)

    Do not discuss replacements.



    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 27th, 2022 at 09:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  50. ISO #250

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •