S-FM 346: Warcraft
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 346: Warcraft

S-FM Warcraft

Co-hosted by Marshmallow Marshall and Loldebite.

Setup Link

Day 1 starting in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Reminder: Day 1 lasts 72 hours. The next days will last 48 hours.

Night 1 link
    Night 2 link
    Night 3 link
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; November 2nd, 2022 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

S-FM Warcraft

Day 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWH1KKOsoY in case the video link doesn't work for you
    if you don't watch it, you're a soulless monster

Setup Link

Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Alive
    @oliverz144 Alive
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive

Countdown until the end of day 1

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

99 votes to hammer.
    (plurality lynch only)

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 27th, 2022 at 09:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Marshmallow Marshall told me I may post, so I must make clear this post was made as an expression of my individual genuine, inviolable, and authentic freedom rather a post made with recognition of the host's rules as rules that one must follow as though the rules were transcendent to one's self

oh and also I won't be here much for like the 1st half

If you don't get the reference, you should go see #general in our public FM discord server :p
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall told me I may post, so I must make clear this post was made as an expression of my individual genuine, inviolable, and authentic freedom rather a post made with recognition of the host's rules as rules that one must follow as though the rules were transcendent to one's self

oh and also I won't be here much for like the 1st half

If you don't get the reference, you should go see #general in our public FM discord server :p
    Why even post at all if you're just going to leave quickly?

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Why even post at all if you're just going to leave quickly?
    because I wanted to make a silly but relevant post to what I've seen today

is there any reason for me to post one or two things that barely took a few minutes of my time?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

because I wanted to make a silly but relevant post to what I've seen today

is there any reason for me to post one or two things that barely took a few minutes of my time?
    Setting up excuses in advanced (I feel like scum likes to set up excuses ahead of time so that they can say they "warned us" and to not blame them), to seem semi present, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    -vote Iuona
    You caught me oh no!!

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Setting up excuses in advanced (I feel like scum likes to set up excuses ahead of time so that they can say they "warned us" and to not blame them), to seem semi present, etc etc
    This feels like a town slip where they are genuinely suspecting I'm scum, judging by how they answered my question in the manner it was originally typed rather than originally intended (I meant to word it as "is there any reason for me to not post X", but ended up missing the "not" and correcting it in the next post). There would be no reason for them to answer this in this way if they thought a town was asking this.

Alternatively, with some tinfoil, I could see a scum just getting a vague impression of my question and then seeing that as needing to justify themselves in response. But I'm not really considering that tinfoil though given the setup // how we've basically got 2-3 mis-eliminations before end of game. I also just don't feel like its the case given the tone, though now I've said it maybe I'm just asking for the universe to make fun of me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #38

Guillo loves their higher activity games huh

feels like the millionth time they've said a game is dead at some point this year

also it's

[unvote][/unvote]

Trying to vote "unvote" is equivalent to trying to vote a player named "Unvote".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

This feels like a town slip where they are genuinely suspecting I'm scum, judging by how they answered my question in the manner it was originally typed rather than originally intended (I meant to word it as "is there any reason for me to not post X", but ended up missing the "not" and correcting it in the next post). There would be no reason for them to answer this in this way if they thought a town was asking this.

Alternatively, with some tinfoil, I could see a scum just getting a vague impression of my question and then seeing that as needing to justify themselves in response. But I'm not really considering that tinfoil though given the setup // how we've basically got 2-3 mis-eliminations before end of game. I also just don't feel like its the case given the tone, though now I've said it maybe I'm just asking for the universe to make fun of me.
    -vote MartinGG99

Feels like there’s some projection here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'll be heading off to work in 15m, just poped in to say hi.

Also the bear images are getting annoying so to start chaos, lets see if I remember how to vote on this site.

-vote Guillo

I should be back online in about 12 hours from now.
    Oh annoying people is what i do. Seems like we are gonna have a great time here eh?

-vote Yayap

You either losen up or i annoy you with a death tunnel all game.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50