S-FM 346: Warcraft - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Since you aren't countering Guillo I think I'll just ignore you.

Innocent until proven guilty is a thing here in Canada, I assume its not in your country..? I think the fact that nobody is countering it means its probably more likely to be truthful.
    Guillo being town doesn't mean Yayap is scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    There is obviously something meta context related that I'm missing about Oliver, anything I should know?
    Oliver is a player who myself and Guillo have played a large handful of games with who has a reputation for not having very positive game impact. They go by oliwaz144 on some other sites.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Guillo being town doesn't mean Yayap is scum.
    Never mind, I misread your post. You already arrived at that conclusion.

4. ISO #154

I think Luona/Oliver is never w/w, Luona's read on him in her long post felt more like a TMI read if anything.
    I wanted to scumread guillo but then he townread me and i like being cleared off two total posts so I'll take it.

Stealth answering about oliver vs. Martin's answer makes me think Stealth is more likely town between the two of them. Martin's answer was long and "helpful" and Steath's was short and antagonistic towards oli, and we all know how oli is (well, besides Yap, ofc)

Ikarus is more likely town, I believe Lumi is helping him very minimally- just as he says.

Idk about yapyap but he's doing things so like he's fine

poe of Luona/Martin/oli i suppose

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Stealth answering about oliver vs. Martin's answer makes me think Stealth is more likely town between the two of them. Martin's answer was long and "helpful" and Steath's was short and antagonistic towards oli, and we all know how oli is (well, besides Yap, ofc)
    is there any reason you're not mentioning here to make you believe there's a dichotomy between Stealth and I?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #156

I think Luona/Oliver is never w/w, Luona's read on him in her long post felt more like a TMI read if anything.
    I wanted to scumread guillo but then he townread me and i like being cleared off two total posts so I'll take it.

Ikarus is more likely town, I believe Lumi is helping him very minimally- just as he says.

Can you provide me more basis on specifically the Luona scumread here because I'm not seeing it

I would like for you to place a vote.

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    is there any reason you're not mentioning here to make you believe there's a dichotomy between Stealth and I?
    This is a very low hanging fruit question and I dislike the fact that you felt you had to ask it, considering the series of interactions we've had with each other so far.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is a very low hanging fruit question and I dislike the fact that you felt you had to ask it, considering the series of interactions we've had with each other so far.
    I feel like your description could be equally applied to your question of them, but regardless I don't really see it as low-hanging fruit because of the relative lack of depth that Mizery has provided so far.

There aren't any non-low-hanging-fruit questions to be asked of them, and yet we must solve them somehow. Not to mention how hardly anyone came up with any comments about Mizery since my question to everyone about them.

I believe working out why they think there's a dichotomy between us is a good start, considering that our interactions have had a level of influence on the game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #160

I feel like your description could be equally applied to your question of them, but regardless I don't really see it as low-hanging fruit because of the relative lack of depth that Mizery has provided so far.
    Alright, that's reasonable.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

there's no reason other than i removed everyone else for now. That and you both responded differently to questioning about oliver so it gave me somewhere to start.
    So.....mostly just what you've already said.

We're off to a lovely start.

I just felt like your implicit suggestion that SB and I were w/v was quite similar to last time I saw you wolf, just maybe slightly less reasoning and no vote on me (yet):

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...115#post949115

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...251#post949251

For context, MM was town in this game and I'm currently seeing SB as town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

So.....mostly just what you've already said.

We're off to a lovely start.

I just felt like your implicit suggestion that SB and I were w/v was quite similar to last time I saw you wolf, just maybe slightly less reasoning and no vote on me (yet):

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...115#post949115

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...251#post949251

For context, MM was town in this game and I'm currently seeing SB as town.
    This is a reach. Like, really a reach lol.

In that game (well, those two posts) i said one of you and MM were a wolf, and then i called MM town, no reasoning no whatever.

in this game i have actual thoughts and it's not an arbitrary "theres a wolf in these two people." it wasn't even a solid statement, it was a "if i'm comparing these two people, one is more wolfy than the other"

Honestly comparing two games because of a dichotomy that doesn't exist? is even more wolfy of you

16. ISO #166

in this game i have actual thoughts and it's not an arbitrary "theres a wolf in these two people." it wasn't even a solid statement, it was a "if i'm comparing these two people, one is more wolfy than the other"
    It's kinda solid because you can't gain anything from comparing two town posts. Any identification of someone being wolfier is fundamentally useless. As such, believing one to be wolfier implies a w/v view.

As for stretch, I think the difference reasoning makes is minimal as its relatively low or non-existent in both cases. It isn't like you wrote an essay. Supposing !Wolf you cannot be capable of adding what you have so far would be a very low view of yourself, much less that said wolf could not possibly be aware of their own past game plays and make adjustments.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

I get what you're saying here, but like what I just said means that I disagree with the non-applying part (which, if I understood correctly, you're arguing they're significantly different enough to not warrant any sort of applying, and I don't think they're significantly different enough per my reasons).

But anyways I feel like this is getting dumb/useless and I really should head to sleep now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

I trust guillos read
    If guillo is scum, he would have to do that too. Its his meta.
    So, no matter what guillos alignment is - he has to do a d1 sr.
    It is (almost) always right - his read.
    Would s guillo bus his only mate d1 for towncred? No
    So... guillo is town, OR Yayap is town (and guillo "plays" a misstake) or guillo has bad reads.
    G is v is the most probable
    Praise the Lord!

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Ive seen Oliverz praising my play as both alignments, so that is not Alignment indicative for him, what i didnt like was the dichotomy he placed between Yapyap and I and how he ended up on if Yapyap was town then im as a result am scum if Yapyap flips town, after townreading me, that is not a natural thought
    I dont think i ever scummed against you.
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

So baring any PR showing up in the graveyard, I think its safe to say that no one is CCing Guillo.

Which means Stealthbomber is auto cleared unless guillo is proven false. I'm not even gonna comment what I think about SB since I think he understands what I'm doing more than most.

ikarusdk is proving to be more skilled than I anticipated in reads, hasn't done anything that throws any alarms for me... in any case I won't be voting her day 1, will re-evaluate d2 as time goes on.

Leaving my bottom half.

luona is treading carefully not to step on the big guys' toes. Nothing alignment indicative per say, but she obviously doesn't want a confrontation with me.

Martin vs Mizery is proving to be a past game meta finger pointing shooter. The only thing I'm sure of is that they are not both scum. Leaning Martin for being more scummy for his very poor use of meta but dont know his skill level enough to judge accurately.

And Oliver who I agree is just screaming scum, licking Guillo's boots everywhere he goes and would be at the bottom of the pool. But I'm being told he acts scummy even when town aligned. Still, wouldn't mind lynching him since reading him seems to be useless.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Oli is posting differently that's for sure

he didn't seem to care about my vote on him nor Yap's vote on you (who Oli seems to hold in high regard)

its lean bad but not really confident in it atm

YapYap I have good initial impressions of for a d1 so far, though most of that is based on "I've seen town do this more often" rather than "I think X or Y thing they did is good in this game's context". I'm primarily trying to get a feel for their skill level though, as that tends to make a big difference in my reads. Not entirely sure how to go about it though for someone who is completely new to most of the players here.
    You wanted to get thread action, thats ok
    But guillo should be enough to get the game rolling
    Praise the Lord!

28. ISO #178

@Stealthbomber16

Oliverz144 was referring to my performance in champions qualifiers, where I caught scum off their second post.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...52#post5982152

This was the flip

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5991572

I got killed on night 1

=============

I've done it in several games, not as fast as in champs but for example in this game, I caught scum in their second page

https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/stan...e-thread/page2

Post number 52. Unfortunately, nobody believed me and he didn't die until cycles later.

=============

In this game I caught scum when the game had less than 100 posts.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...15#post5360315

This was the flip

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5364150

I got killed on night 1
    ===============

In this game I caught a wolf slipping by giving me a townread and discrediting me at the same time. I tunneled her

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto...rt=200#p792624

This was the flip

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto...795546#p795546

And ive done it several times before it throughout the year, so yes! I'm worldwide known for catching scum on day 1

===============

I also think I caught Lumi at a mafia cafe game on day 1 when I didn't even know she was a legendary player, and I caught her again in my first game here long ago on day 1, but no one believed me, she end gamed winning the game.
    See? Thats what i wanted to say when i said that guillos words are a cop check.
    Praise the Lord!

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    See? Thats what i wanted to say when i said that guillos words are a cop check.
    Have you even remotely considered a world where Guillo is scum

30. ISO #180

I think what’s really fucking me up is that you have played with Guillo before and never acted like this. This is really disappointing and you can do and have done better.

31. ISO #181

I approach games based on meta only at 20%.
    The majority of my reads in every game is based on behavior and interactions.

That is because a competent player can change their meta from game to game, but behavior? Behavior is incredibly difficult to fake
    Message to lumi:
    Lol ik what ya thinking
    Anyways ... egh
    Praise the Lord!

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Good evening everybody! ╰(▔∀▔)╯

I think this is weird because I literally already said this exact same thing, I think theyre trying to twinsies me for some reason!!

I've seen some people say they don't like MartinGG for this, (I did not see the second part of this post until I quoted it so im SHOCKED honestly T_T how could you think I'm doing this as scum? ;-;) while I agree that this post feels a bit too try harder for the moment, I ultimately don't think its scummy. Maybe people townreading me pockets me completly, but I feel as if it wasn't a super super serious read and that he just posted it to try and generate more content from others by extension which is a +town move.

But then it turns out I do not like this very much : (
    I think it might just be a playstyle thing, but I don't like people giving excuses like this to not vote somebody since they are far from clear. If Ikar is scum it would be giving them a very easy out. I remember when I played a game here a few months ago my partner just kept tring me for being a noob and I just went with it. I'm not saying I scumread Ikarusdk yet, but I'm just saying if they're scum maybe they'll be cash cash moneying in on the newbie act. : )

Who?
    I don't play on this site often, I play on a different mafia site though.

I said what I said, the concept is not very cute for him.

I hope I am linking the right post.. my intention is to link to a Yapap post ( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post972066 ) This one made me feel something, though I'm not sure what or why, maybe it's because they don't pay close attention to things (Lumi explained what a shadow hydra was in the signup thread for this game) Or maybe its the weird townreadeque focus on Guillo out of everything they could possibly say. I'm unsure. I want to remember to keep an eye on Yapap though.

How is MartinGG and I unaligned..? I don't see why somebody would think that as everything I've done so far is easily fakable, especially early day one.

This is so disgusting because it shows Oliver is only half reading the thread, but why would scum do that? I think Oliver is more likely to be careless townie.

And then nothing after that really seems interesting.
    Please dont call my posts "disgusting ".
    With that i associate some piece of rubbish half way rotten and grown over with pencilin.
    Or atleast explain your opinion
    Praise the Lord!

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

After mulling it over a bit, I think I like YapYap and they can be solidly in the town bucket.

Nothing screams at me here, though I have vibes that they're on a similar level to Frinckles -- which Frinckles would be a big fan of doing posts such as #140 at times as wolf I believe.

But it just feels too early for that to be necessary as a wolf because there isn't really a town-core yet.
    Woah nice
    2 scum teams already now
    Guillo x sb16
    Martin x yayap
    Noice
    Praise the Lord!

36. ISO #186

Oliverz, i appreciate the trust but you gotta understand that in the game it looks like a pocket, so if you are town, itnwould be great if you gave us reads of your own besides me being obvious town to you but if yapyap is town then im scum, because it makes no sense.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Good evening everybody! ╰(▔∀▔)╯How is MartinGG and I unaligned..? I don't see why somebody would think that as everything I've done so far is easily fakable, especially early day one.
    It's the way you put Martin on the spot with that read at a time you didn't have to and the way he reacted to you was very appeasing, if he is scum then he looked like confused by how fast you called him out. I don't believe you two are distancing. You are either V/V or V/W

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

What tf??
    How tf do you use my posts to tr smbdy whos like a 2poster lurker??
    Praise the Lord!

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

If you're talking about wolf slips:

I have legitimately thought this sort of thing (the part I colored) when I was in a game 1.5 years ago (i.e. much less experienced). At one point there was suspicion over a mech decision from the thread and I was responsible for it, but did not share it. Considering how that game turned out, it probably saved me from being mis-eliminated and maybe saved the game as it turned out d1 had 3 wolf wagons and my mis-elimination probably would've distracted from that possibility lol.
    I got nothing from this answer, again, why can't the newbie be slipping by being self-aware about the way they are playing?

43. ISO #193

Good evening everybody! ╰(▔∀▔)╯

I think this is weird because I literally already said this exact same thing, I think theyre trying to twinsies me for some reason!!

I've seen some people say they don't like MartinGG for this, (I did not see the second part of this post until I quoted it so im SHOCKED honestly T_T how could you think I'm doing this as scum? ;-;) while I agree that this post feels a bit too try harder for the moment, I ultimately don't think its scummy. Maybe people townreading me pockets me completly, but I feel as if it wasn't a super super serious read and that he just posted it to try and generate more content from others by extension which is a +town move.
    I'm confused, if you think this, then why you'd push Martin for his entrance which was not a serious post at all?

But then it turns out I do not like this very much : (
    I think it might just be a playstyle thing, but I don't like people giving excuses like this to not vote somebody since they are far from clear. If Ikar is scum it would be giving them a very easy out. I remember when I played a game here a few months ago my partner just kept tring me for being a noob and I just went with it. I'm not saying I scumread Ikarusdk yet, but I'm just saying if they're scum maybe they'll be cash cash moneying in on the newbie act. : )
    Exactly, newbie or experienced they all could have randed scum.

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Well I thought you were trying to bait the priest(?) given that there is no investigative role like yapyap said. If you were scum, this would be the most ideal outcome. But then my attention went elsewhere.

You can choose and type out in-game name which means nobody knows who you are, unless you use the same name over and over. I guess people do know me but you don't play with friends because grouping is extremely frowned upon.

I thought you were a newbie, suspecting someone for trying to bait a protective PR is a tinfoil I only see from experienced players.

Walk me through the why you perceived me as trying to bait the priest when I claimed Friendly Soldier, I don't get it.

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    and Oliver has started posting since I started that post... ok, thats enough

-vote oliverz144
    Let's look at this situation from you pov.
    You just got "randomly unproven accused" by guillo??
    And claim hes scum? And vote me who you didnt even mention before???
    Praise the Lord!

46. ISO #196

I would probably jump in on the Yapap wagon, but I don't want to be mean and wagon them too quickly and make them lose motivation. I will wait a bit longer to see if they continue being sus.
    Your train of thought does not make sense.

You'd vote out a newbie if they randed scum to show them an easy way out, but you'd not vote out someone you think is scummy to not kill their WIM? I don't get it, why the favoritism?

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

It seems like we talk abt prs like a normal theme??
    Ok.
    Guillo is a strong player. He knows that.
    Imagine hes v
    Imagine hes vt
    He finds yapyap scum.
    Hes confident.
    He thinks its true
    And will be n1 nk maybe
    he fakeclaims obv v to thread to make sure hes nked as conf v
    Sb either fr is peasant foot (he thinks its true) or tpr( nice nk target protting me" is his thought) or scum happy (lets not dive any further here wether to keep guillo or jk him at that)
    But what if hes fr soldier?
    Then he HAS to claim it as he thinks he will be nked.

if hes scum.
    Sb can either be either fr is peasant foot (he thinks its true) or tpr( nice nk target protting me" is his thought) or scum happy

Thats only level 1
    As you see guillos plays are beautiful. But now the magics lifted and as you know a wizard should never spoil his tricks.
    Praise the Lord!