1-S2-1-7982764, Minnorobot
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-7982764, Minnorobot

Hey, I played a few years ago and would like to get back into the game. I am now using a different pc so my 21k+ points are gone unfortunately in fact its probably more than that as I earned more since the last restore was done. I had a point restore done in the past but providing a replay might be impossible as the pc I was used to play on after the restore no longer works. Although there is a pc that originally had the points to begin with might work. Breaking that thing out would be a huge ordeal. Anyhow the last point restore is on file from Jan 3rd 2020 in the archive and my ID should still be 1-S2-1-7982764 if I am not mistaken.

I would like my points restored to 20k points if possible. I don't really care about much else tbh. The prefers and blacklists are all I really care about so any new points I earned since that last restore doesn't matter in the slightest to me. The customozation stuff is kinda cool though I guess. I understand if a new up to date replay is required. I guess I could try getting another 20k points lol. This would just save me from having to play the more boring roles a few dozen times. I know I earned more points since the last restore was done but I couldn't care less about any points I have after 20k lol.
    [edited]
    Last edited by minnorobot; October 3rd, 2022 at 08:23 AM. Reason: To clarify something

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3