{Watch List} WillSmith: 1-S2-1-12510651, RolliePollie: 1-S2-1-1077054, ernestearth: 1-S2-1-12536247
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

WillSmith: 1-S2-1-12510651, RolliePollie: 1-S2-1-1077054, ernestearth: 1-S2-1-12536247

Your Account Name: ikarusdk (1)

Account Name: WillSmith
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-12510651
    In-Game Name: Will Smith (8 )
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing, Griefing, Suspected Skyping

Summary:

He's confirmed Vet n1. BUT he plays against town all game. Votes against town, votes up towns, fakes up weird accusations against town investigators etc. When it came to late days where we could lynch identified auditor (15) or Traid (4), he votes town investigator, therefore throwing the game.

My suspicion is that he's teaming with either earnestearth or Rolliepollie, literally WIN TRADING for whichever the other players are in. Maybe it is a small sample size, but he's won 0 games in his history.

Account Name: RolliePollie
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1077054
    In-Game Name: Nigger (4)
    Crimes Committed: Suspected Skyping + (racism?)

Account Name: ernestearth
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-12536247
    In-Game Name: margarine hat (9)
    Crimes Committed: Suspected Skyping

Summary

Do not say a word, no communication between (4) and (8 ) at all in the entire game. But they are extremely coordinated (instantly vote same targets together, more indicative in late game) till the day they won. This is highly suspicious especially 9 types up lw specifically mentioning WillSmith who I also suspected to be teaming with 4 and 8.

It is worth mentioning WillSmith, Rolliepollie and ernestearth instantly joined another lobby together as well.

-Mafia- (294).SC2Replay
    Last edited by ikarusdk; September 26th, 2022 at 07:11 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: WillSmith: 1-S2-1-12510651, RolliePollie: 1-S2-1-1077054, ernestearth: 1-S2-1-12536247

SC ID VERIFICATION
    WillSmith 1-S2-1-12510651 Correct
    RolliePollie 1-S2-1-1077054 Correct
    ernestearth 1-S2-1-12536247 Correct

Respective Hotkeys
    WillSmith 3
    RolliePollie CTRL + 4
    ernestearth 2

Summary
    I can't say for certain that they are skyping, it is somewhat suspicious that ernestearth and WillSmith are in adjacent slots in the lobby, meaning that it's possible they joined together but this is weak evidence at best. RolliePollie is not adjacent but is very guilty of racism.
    Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, WillSmith votes against town at every opportunity and is clearly not interested in winning. His decisions leads to 2 townies, 14 and 11 being lynched instead of 15 who is the confirmed auditor.

Player Offenses
    WillSmith
    Intentional Gamethrowing

RolliePollie
    Racism

ernestearth
    Innocent

Previous Offenses
    WillSmith
    None (but there is an ignored report I submitted where Will Smith acts similarly. )

RolliePollie
    Racism + Intentional Game Throwing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...1-S2-1-1077054
    Racism + Griefing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...1-S2-1-1077054
    And various similar reports from 2016 and prior

ernestearth
    None

Recommended Action
    WillSmith WLx 2
    RolliePollie WLx 2
    ernestearth None.

Additional Notes
    I still believe that WillSmith is possibly ban-evading but I didnt really have enough evidence to prove so.
    Thank you for the report! I greatly appreciate your effort to improve our community ikarus.

I would also like to add more players to this report:
    Players Added to Report
    Evilive: 1-S2-1-5777194
    PureLove: 1-S2-1-11695896

Respective Hotkeys
    Evilive: CTRL + 6
    PureLove: 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Evilive left the game, causing the lack of a neutral killer.
    Pure love clearly notices Rollies' racist name and decides to call him out by also being racist, leading to the Triad killing him that night, given that he was the mayor this puts town towards a more losing position.

Previous Offenses
    Evilive: None
    PureLove: None

Player Offenses
    Evilive: Role-Quitting
    PureLove: Racism

Recommended Action
    Evilive: 2x Watch-list
    PureLove: 2x Watch-list
    Last edited by ChannelMiner; September 29th, 2022 at 08:46 PM.

3. ISO #3