S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread

@Loldebite and @Marshmallow Marshall present...

S-FM Warcraft

A blademaster brings his apprentice on an infiltration mission for training. The unsuspecting Human patrol will soon learn that the most deadly skill of blademasters may not be their blade, but their wit...

Setup Link

Players:
    1. MartinGG99
    2. Mizery
    3. luona
    4. oliverz144
    5. Stealthbomber16
    6. ikarusdk (shadow archon with Lumi)
    7. Guillo
    8. Yayap

Reserves:
    1. Varcron
    2. Helz

To sign, simply post /sign here! If you would like to be a back-up in case we need replacements, you may /reserve as well.
    All other information about the game is in the setup (click the setup link or the blademaster image to get there).
    If you have any questions, feel free to message us!

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 18th, 2022 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft - Signups Thread

I was almost about to post that there was no setup link until I read the very non-distinct message saying the image is the link lol

/in for now

depending on details as I get them (towards mid-to-late October) I may have to switch for a reserve
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #3

/reserve

Pretty busy rn but I can potentially sub in for a bit if you need a player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I was almost about to post that there was no setup link until I read the very non-distinct message saying the image is the link lol

/in for now

depending on details as I get them (towards mid-to-late October) I may have to switch for a reserve
    Whoops, I forgot to copy the setup link to the place called "setup link" as well lmao. Fixed.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Think I can right now.. Though depending on when it hits i might have to duck out.

/sign

Is everyone from my last game still playing here?
    Perhaps? I don't remember who was in your last game here, I just know that I was, which is not an amazing memory feat!
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Found it out first try. Please message me when it starts on there!
    Great ^^
    I would need to know your Discord name and # to message you, though. Could you please share it / send me in PMs? @luona

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Deathwing (totally not the host) has burnt Oliverz to ashes, and then burnt those ashes to smaller ashes. His role was ????.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Reported! For not inviting me.
    No u
    I haven't really invited anyone yet - however... that may change

Should I consider this as a /sign? :P

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No u
    I haven't really invited anyone yet - however... that may change

Should I consider this as a /sign? :P
    I felt abandoned, but if you are open to me joining, then yes, that's a /sign

LightYagami also says ya'll should unban him (don't, he is a turd).

15. ISO #15

@MartinGG99 I do not wish to create drama here, so I will say that I will be "chill" this game and let's get along. All people are different, we have to get along and try to reduce division.

However, if you are not willing to entertain playing with me, then I will unsign as that is the right thing to do (I do not want you to lose the opportunity to enjoy the game because of my presence). I can't really say "I am sorry" for who I am and how I work, but I am sorry for how it was received by other individuals.
    Last edited by PQRnHack; September 27th, 2022 at 07:33 PM.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

No drama here, @PQRnHack sign accepted. Further comments on the topic should be messaged to me privately, by the way.

~~

Welcome, ikarus! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or to message me
    My Discord is Marshmallow Marshall#4582, for the record.

Also, make sure you have read the setup (this is a link)!

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Anyway - I'm /in as a mentor/mentee shadow hydra with ikarusdk

Should be fun!

(And just to explain shadow hydras in case you're not familiar- there's just one player doing all the posting and the second player is a shadow that they can talk to about the game to get advice, opinions, or whatever they need!)

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Sure I'll join as long as u promise to not rand me scum like all the other games ((
    Ok, you won't be scum! You will be the very nice orcs training to battle the evil humans. Is this fine for you?

For legal reasons, I must specify who gets what is actually randomized lol

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Looks like a very scum sided setup but I might be able to play.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

27. ISO #27

Just so that there is no confusion: PQ has been removed from the sign list as per his permaban (see the FM Moderation Log post for details). He was being given one last chance, but recent private exchanges with him show that he is not fit for the site. As a reminder, any questions / talk about this should be directed either privately with staff or in the Answer Hall.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Looks like a very scum sided setup but I might be able to play.
    Kinda feels like it should be 9p tbh, otherwise town has only one mis-yeet before lylo lol (exceptions ofc for power role stuff but that isn't really a guarantee and Rifleman or even Sorceress could back-fire)

but regardless I think it'll be a nice small game regardless of how balanced it actually is

Also disappointing about PQ. I had hoped better from them, but I'm not going to speak about it any more than this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Kinda feels like it should be 9p tbh, otherwise town has only one mis-yeet before lylo lol (exceptions ofc for power role stuff but that isn't really a guarantee and Rifleman or even Sorceress could back-fire)

but regardless I think it'll be a nice small game regardless of how balanced it actually is

Also disappointing about PQ. I had hoped better from them, but I'm not going to speak about it any more than this.
    Well... it's kinda the point, tbh lol. Each team loses after two lynches don't go their way (except in the scenario where lynches are town-scum-town, in which town doesn't instantly lose) if power roles don't do anything. It's a small game with some power roles that have the power to be game changers if they make "correct educated guesses".

As for Helz's statement, we discussed it a bit and I feel like it has more to do with distrust in vigilantes in general lol.

As a conclusion, I hope town wins just so that it shows you all were wrong :P

Also, I do think it would be really cool if setup discussion happened in setup threads once again. We used to have quite active setup threads with people (not just staff!) contributing on a long-term basis to improve setup quality, and that was wonderful

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Hippity hoppity the game is now bumped

We need two more to start this ^^
    I didn't count Helz in since he didn't confirm, just for the record.

I SUMMON THEE @Frinckles

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    <.< >.>
    Yayap doesn't recognize any names on the sign up list other than stealthbomber

/sign
    ...!!!!

IT'S ALIVE!!! Welcome back ^^

Do you have a Discord, perchance? (If you don't want to say it publicly, you can always PM me or send it to me there, Marshmallow Marshall#4582)

Also, the game has now filled and should start soon enough! I will be sending confirmation requests on Discord, and will announce the start time (should be this week/in the coming days) when everyone has confirmed.
    @MartinGG99 @Mizery @luona @oliverz144 @Stealthbomber16 @ikarusdk (shadow archon with @Lumi ) @Guillo @Yayap

Confirmations: 8/8
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 20th, 2022 at 04:24 PM.

36. ISO #36

/reserve
    If I get slotted in on the 22nd have a camping thing and would have little to no participation if I got slotted in (just so its not viewed as game related once I know alignment)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Everyone has confirmed they are ready. Rolecards will be sent shortly. The game will start on the 25th of October (Tuesday) at 00:30 CEST (France), which means on the 24th of October (Monday) 18:30 EDT (American east coast) and on the 24th of October (Monday) 15:30 PDT (American west coast).

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Edit: All rolecards have been sent.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 20th, 2022 at 04:48 PM.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm on vacation
    HE IS ALIVE

the game ended btw

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

too late you didn't rescind your summoning so you gotta run it again
    God no, my lifestyle really doesn't give me enough guarantees that I can be online for long enough at specific times to host, and the game kinda proved that to me xD. Special thanks to @Loldebite for helping out with that, by the way.

Besides, Priests can cast Dispel Magic to deal damage to summons...