Account Name: Impulse
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-20064351
    In-Game Name: Klansman

Account Name: OrphanCriplr
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3728203
    In-Game Name: AFKd

Crimes Committed: Racism, homophobia

Your Account Name: VapoR

Summary: At the very start of the game, OrphanCriplr uses homophobic slurs. Impulse picks their name as "Klansman" shortly after seeing another player name themselves "Haitian Genius". I name myself 'Nigerian Scammer' in response to seeing 'Haitian Genius' (I didn't actually see Klansman pick his name until the first day loaded). Klansman gets assigned Constable, n1 goes by and immediately shoots me, AKA "Nigerian Scammer" in an attempt to roleplay as an actual Klansman. Admits to roleplaying later in game. Later in death chat, Klansman uses offensive terminology such as "f*ggot" in response to a report threat. AFKd comes to his defense and once the game ends, he calls me a "bitch ass nigga".

I originally thought Klansman pm'd the town jailor to execute 'Haitian Genius' strictly based on his name choice, but after reviewing the replay I can see that he didn't. I was wrong in that regard but that still doesn't excuse the blatant attempt to be roleplay as a racist, type out racist and homophobic slurs. Simply put, if I was a town aligned role, Klansman would have shot me either way given my name. He had absolutely no leads whatsoever at the beginning of day 2 so he did it in an attempt to be funny. If I was town aligned, I would also report this as griefing but i'll leave that up to you guys. Klansman claims he has multiple backup accounts in case he gets banned so he's probably used to acting like this.

Lastly: Once I left the game, we all joined another lobby where OrphanCriplr calls me the hard R once before loading in the next game
    racismmmm.PNGreport.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Impulse: 1-S2-1-20064351, OrphanCriplr: 1-S2-1-3728203

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Impulse: 1-S2-1-20064351 is Correct.
    OrphanCriplr: 1-S2-1-3728203 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Impulse: Ctrl+6
    OrphanCriplr: Ctrl+4

Previous Offenses:

Impulse: New
    OrphanCriplr: New

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Impulse - "Klansman" - CONSTABLE - 7
    OrphanCriplr - AFKd - DOCTOR - 6

Game:

Setup: 14 (OrphanCriplr) says "You faggots got AFK banned?"
    Names: OrphanCriplr tries to rename several times but the names are chosen
    Roles: Full house of 15.
    D1: Banter about AFK's ban. Several names focusing on nationality ("Kenyan Scammer", "Haitian Genius").
    N1: 7 (CONSTABLE) has no night action. 6 (DOCTOR) heals 2, but 2 is a WITCH who has 6 self-target. 6 reports his target was attacked despite no kill activity...bug?
    D2: Nobody is dead, but 7 fixes that by revealing as CONSTABLE named "Klansman" and killing 8 (AMNESIAC, named "KenyanScammer"). Flip is AMNESIAC. After a while, 11 is put to trial, but is released 5-2. Votes fly, but no train leaves before EOD.
    N2: 7 still has no action, so he updates his LW. 6 heals 7. A player AFKs out. Kills: JAILOR, MAFIA, AFK. 7 was attaked but survived by doc, foiling the MAFIA.
    D3: 13 (SPY) and 9 (ARMORSMITH) are dead. Still a town game. An ARSONIST dayburns and kills 11 (JAILOR). After the flames are dealt with, 2 is on trial. 6-3 he goes off the island. Flip is WITCH.
    N3: 6 heals 7. 7 does nothing. Kills: MAFIA
    D4: 14 (CORONER) is dead. 5 is put on trial, but released 4-2. 4 is sent to trial. He goes down 5-2, and the flip is INVESTIGATOR.
    N4: 3 gives up on life. 7 sets LW of "Look away to eat a sandwich and you retards lynch invest. You deserve this." 6 heals 7, but changes mind to 1. Kills: MAFIA, LEAVER
    D5: 3 (DETECTIVE) and 7 are dead. A GODFATHER, CAPOREGIME, and JANITOR oppose two DOCTORS and an ARSONIST. Mafia can block any vote, and no faction can eliminate without another's help. Town has likely lost. 6 is put to trial and goes down 3-2, flips DOCTOR.
    N5: Kills: MAFIA, ARSONIST.
    D6: 5 (GODFATHER) and 1 (DOCTOR ???) are dead. A lone ARSONIST opposes a CAPOREGIME and a JANITOR. After two acquittals, 15 is voted off the island and flips ARSONIST. Mafia wins.

Was the game result altered?
    No.

Player Offenses:

Impulse: Slurs
    OrphanCriplr: slurs

Recommended Actions:

Impulse: 2x WL
    OrphanCriplr: 2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; September 10th, 2022 at 11:14 PM.

3. ISO #3