On the order of the day!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

On the order of the day!

We have run out of chicken soup and we all know that this fine ordeal of a forum cannot run without its finely crafted chicken soup. I say, good sir, that we need more chicken soup!
    I propose that a fine good deal of our gentlemen get right down to it and start grinding the hens! A great deal of brotherly arms should come together and massage the chicken, just so they might become more tender and blossom in forth-age come of the age, running back and forth, drag and swap, run-around, chicken-stricken, hedge pitched and crickets picked.

I say, good sir, that we need more chops.
    Fish and chips as well. We need a feast. We need something to add to this fiesta, something that might work in our favor, for the flavor of the day cannot be run or gotten past by. I say, we need more chicken soup.

We should mobilize as well. As quickly as possible, not to stop too early or get up too late. We need to get up out of our beds and start working!
    Who's with me?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: On the order of the day!

This misses pretty fundamental questions, though:
    - Who brought us chicken soup before?
    - Why do we need chicken soup in particular? Couldn't we settle for shrimp soup? We're not paying for it anyway, are we?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

I am thoroughly disappointed to have received no answer to my critically important inquiries, @Darkcrusader . You monster.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This misses pretty fundamental questions, though:
    - Who brought us chicken soup before?
    - Why do we need chicken soup in particular? Couldn't we settle for shrimp soup? We're not paying for it anyway, are we?
    Dear ser. This so-called triumphant attempt to undermine the underlying issue at hand that has been proposed by a nothing other than some mere self-indulgent inquirer, that would so happen to be me, is but trivial to a self-educated scholar of the Rooster-book of Cock, who has, in good faith, provided you with the hen that serves as the back bone of this fine constitution. The mere implication of there being anything other than chickens at our disposal is blasphemous, false and even slanderous. Albeit I shall conceive that point to you, provided that the Lord himself confirms, that there has been no inquiry of any pay being laid for any a time. No questions asked, no answers given. No contracts were signed, so as far as I know, the soup is free of charge.
    As for the importance of chicken soup, as opposed to shrimp, or any other culinary replacement, which represents a matter of utmost fine delicacy, it is something to be discussed in great detail. This subject has a great place in my heart. And I shall remain as objective as possible in the following discourse. Chickens are cheap, and shrimps are basically sea-cockroaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am thoroughly disappointed to have received no answer to my critically important inquiries, @Darkcrusader . You monster.
    I must apologize for having taken this long to respond, but I have been preoccupied with small instances of inattention which severely damaged my ability to focus. But, to say the least, I am what society turned me into, a monster and a heathen.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusader View Post
    Dear ser. This so-called triumphant attempt to undermine the underlying issue at hand that has been proposed by a nothing other than some mere self-indulgent inquirer, that would so happen to be me, is but trivial to a self-educated scholar of the Rooster-book of Cock, who has, in good faith, provided you with the hen that serves as the back bone of this fine constitution. The mere implication of there being anything other than chickens at our disposal is blasphemous, false and even slanderous. Albeit I shall conceive that point to you, provided that the Lord himself confirms, that there has been no inquiry of any pay being laid for any a time. No questions asked, no answers given. No contracts were signed, so as far as I know, the soup is free of charge.
    As for the importance of chicken soup, as opposed to shrimp, or any other culinary replacement, which represents a matter of utmost fine delicacy, it is something to be discussed in great detail. This subject has a great place in my heart. And I shall remain as objective as possible in the following discourse. Chickens are cheap, and shrimps are basically sea-cockroaches.
    The real blaphemy here is to call shrimps "sea-cockroaches": it makes no sense at all that one would be so mean towards such delicious animals!

Besides, the Lord shall not confirm anything related to heathenous chicken!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusader View Post
    I must apologize for having taken this long to respond, but I have been preoccupied with small instances of inattention which severely damaged my ability to focus. But, to say the least, I am what society turned me into, a monster and a heathen.
    It is of utmost sadness and causes me infinite regret that you have been affected by society. I am sure Mr. Rousseau would agree!
    And yes, I totally expect you to fully read that 44 pages PDF file that contains great wisdom.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    Have you tried fried cockroach?
    Should I?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    Delicious
    Contrary to popular belief, being French does not mean being absolutely insane about food, so I have some doubts on this... :P