{Watch List} P apologist x2 mooz 1-9951993 archetype 1-12496165 + big thrower rainmaker 1-12569493
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

P apologist x2 mooz 1-9951993 archetype 1-12496165 + big thrower rainmaker 1-12569493

Account Name:
    PEd0 names for mooz and archetype

rainmaker is hu gao
    Account ID:
    it's in the tittle

mooz 1-9951993
    archetype 1-12496165
    rainmaker 1-12569493

In-Game Name:

Crimes Committed: Ped apologist x2 + bigest throw ever for constable 4

Your Account Name: sorry it's private
    Summary:

4 rainmakers kills guy who was just confirmed by oracle...
    later he side with evils or mafia .

2xped1xthrow.SC2Replay
    Last edited by asdf2020; August 25th, 2022 at 03:12 PM.
    yo bill ... ko-vid or nano started thru flue vaqs campaign 2019-2020
    https://ibb.co/F3dtrM4

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: P apologist x2 mooz 1-9951993 archetype 1-12496165 + big thrower rainmaker 1-12569493

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Archetype: 1-S2-1-12496165 is Correct.
    Mooz: 1-S2-1-9951993 is Correct.
    Rainmaker: 1-S2-1-12569493 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Archetype: 4
    Mooz: 8
    Rainmaker: E

Previous Offenses:

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Archetype - "Kid named finger" - CAPOREGIME - 15
    Mooz - "Finger named kid" - GODFATHER - 3
    Rainmaker - "Hu Gao" - CONSTABLE - 4

Game:

Setup: Rainmaker claims he gangbanged 6's mother. What a fine start to what will surely be an upstanding replay. Rainmaker has the setup. Setup goes through.
    Names: Names go through. I agree Archetype is trolling name abuse with his name. I am going to give Mooz the benefit of the doubt that he was just imitating/playing off of Archetype's name.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 1 claims VETERAN, some general trolling.
    N1: There is a party from the PARTY HOST. No conversation of note takes place. Due to party, no Mafia night chat to review for Mooz and Archetype. Kills: MAFIA, LOVER.
    D2: 1 (ORACLE) and 13 (LOVER) are dead. According to 1's LW, he reveals 8 as a VIGILANTE. 8 claims AUDITED. 4 immediately reveals as CONSTABLE and kills 8 (CITIZEN, former VIGILANTE). 4 claims shock at the fact he was confirmed. 4 gets a few PMs, but nowhere near the normal number, due to his blunder. 12 is put to trial, but escapes 4-3 on a BUS DRIVER claim (4 abstains). 4 claims he was cooking and came back to shoot and didn't realize. 9 is put to trial, claims PARTY HOST, and comes off 6-4 with 4 convicting. 15 is put to trial, claims JAILOR, goes down 10-0 with 4 voting to convict. Flip is CAPOREGIME. It's pointed out that 3 (GODFATHER) defended 15.
    N2: No mafia night chat. Kills: MAFIA.
    D3: 12 (BUS DRIVER) is dead. 5 claims he is POISONED and that he's the POISONER. Votes fly, nearly hammering 3, but ultimately nobody goes to trial. 6 PMs his role to 4, but gets "Fuckoff dipshit" in response.
    N3: Kills: MAFIA.
    D4: 9 (PARTY HOST) is dead. 3 is put to trial against 4's wishes; he prefers 6. 4 is released 3-2 with 4 voting innocent. 6 is put up instead and goes down 5-2 on a DETECTIVE claim, with 4 voting to convict. His case is, to be fair, fatally wounded by using his N2 action to check 4, who was at that point a confirmed CONSTABLE. 6 flips CITIZEN, (former DETECTIVE).
    N4: The MAFIA finally gets around to killing 4, ending his reign of terror. Kills: MAFIA, POISONER, SUICIDE.
    D5: 11 (SHERIFF), 10 (DOCTOR) and 4 are dead. With five players left, the roles are CITIZEN, AUDITOR, POISONER, GODFATHER, and CONSORT. With nobody having majority, day passes with no trial.
    N5: Kills: MAFIA, POISONER.
    D6: 2 (CONSORT) and 7 (CITIZEN) are dead. Town is out. Day is skipped on promises of a suicide pact to give 14 (AUDITOR) a solo win.
    N6: 5 and 3 both backtrack on the suicide pact. Kills: MAFIA.
    D7: 14 (AUDITOR) is dead. POISONER tiebreaks over MAFIA for a solo win. Congratulations 5, the self-admitted POISONER.

Was the game result altered?
    Probably not. Even having an additional CITIZEN I doubt would've saved this town, given how well the scum managed the game.

Player Offenses:

Archetype: Name abuse
    Mooz: Evidence
    Rainmaker: Possible gamethrowing

Recommended Actions:

2x WL for Archetype and Rainmaker

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; September 6th, 2022 at 04:25 PM.

4. ISO #4

Re: P apologist x2 mooz 1-9951993 archetype 1-12496165 + big thrower rainmaker 1-12569493

not punished for the pedo nickname.
    nice work really.
    i am not surprise i think you guys have such a low IQ
    i will avoid you IRL like if you was animals.
    and i stop report because ignored all the time and
    the mods are blind and creepy , retrded decision not nice people
    just avusing the power of mod on internet .
    racist in game and racist hidding here just shit the pants bcse of democrats.
    so bye because you got on my nerves .
    i like nice and intelligent people and
    here the nazi nest never seen one , good luck in your worm
    life crawling on the ground .
    yo bill ... ko-vid or nano started thru flue vaqs campaign 2019-2020
    https://ibb.co/F3dtrM4

5. ISO #5