1-S2-1-12554583 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

None

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Rust - "Tauntshaman" - DETECTIVE - 13

Game:

Setup: MrFuzzy is removed from the game for a banlist. Rust calls Tauntshaman a pedophile twice.
    Names: Rust names himself "Tauntshaman"
    Roles: None.
    D1: 13 (DETECTIVE) says he has a lead, insults me personally with a racial slur, then spams "My name is tauntshaman and I am a childraping pedophile heil hitler" with three swastikas in the message. That's enough.
    N1: 13 tracks 7 (who takes an action but visits nobody) and is witched, and bussed. Sets his LW to his spam statement. Kills: VETERAN, VETERAN, MASS MURDERER.
    D2: 10 (ORACLE), 9 (MAFIOSO) and 6 (CORONER) are all dead. The ORACLE reveals 8 as VETERAN via LW. 13 updates his LW. PMs go into 8 and 1 is put to trial. He goes down on no defense, 2-0. Flip is MASS MURDERER.
    N2: 13 tracks 8 and is neutralized. Kills: VETERAN, MAFIA.
    D3: 4 (CONSTABLE) and 13 are dead. 5 is put to trial. SHERIFF claim goes down 3-0. Flip is CAPOREGIME.
    N3: Kills: BUS DRIVER.
    D4: 3 (MAFIOSO) is dead. The JUDGE calls court as soon as voting starts. 2 is sent up the river. Flip is ENCHANTRESS.
    N4: No kills.
    D5: 11 is put to immediate trial. He goes down 2-1 and flips BUS DRIVER.
    N5: No kills.
    D6: JUDGE calls COURT again as soon as voting starts and goes for 8. 8 goes down with an additional vote and flips VETERAN.
    N6: A SURVIVOR, JUDGE, and INVESTIGATOR are left to night actions. The INVESTIGATOR decides it's hopeless and suicides. Kills: SUICIDE.
    D7: 12 (INVESTIGATOR) is dead. The JUDGE wins with a SURVIVOR bailiff.

Was the game result altered?
    No, he killed himself.

Player Offenses:

Ban evasion

Recommended Actions:

Permaban

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; September 3rd, 2022 at 11:31 AM.