User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38
Results 1,851 to 1,884 of 1884
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

I'm surprised if Jimmy's scum here

everyone always says his scumplay sucks, though he's almost never been scum

although the one time he was scum was a random small game where I tied myself with him D1 for memes instead of voting him and he ended up winning lol

Though he has been mostly inactive, which is very unusual for him regardless of alignment, so that also probably made it a lot harder to read him

3. ISO #1853

I just realized

Jmw and Clowns are both voting martin

So you're gonna go there too @Snom_ aren't you?
    Gonna join your little scum buddies?

@Frinckles I think you need to vote Jmw here because MM and Martin are already voting him

looks like it's gonna end up as a tied wagon and RNG will literally decide the fate of the game

4. ISO #1854

If town ends up losing because I didn't know that roleblocks stopped factionals I'm gonna be mad

Though, you've gotta admit, roleblocks stopping factionals is a little strange, as factionals aren't role-related in any way

I wonder who decided that roleblocks stop factionals on this site

5. ISO #1855

Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw
    @Bakura1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw
    @Bakura1
    ah that's right thanks

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

Hypixel Mafia - SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Game Over

Vote Counts
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-1]):
    jmw, TheClowns, Frinckles

jmw (2 [L-2]):
    MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall

TheClowns (1 [L-3]):
    Bakura1

MartinGG99 has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :

You will be playing as the Town 3-shot Follower

As the 3-shot Follower, you may follow someone during the night, learning what action type they used during that night, if any. You may only use this action three times during the game.

Your action can be affected by Ninja type roles.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    If Frinckles was being genuine:

Oh look AT/Varcron was town ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), guess your role is best used consecutively

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Bakura1
    @Snom_
    @jmw
    @TheClowns
    @Frinckles
    deathworlds
    Tauntshaman
    ewianking
    MrEevee
    oliverz144
    10000JellyDoughnuts
    Stealthbomber16
    Varcron
    MartinGG99

The game has ended. Stand by for End of Game post.

Last edited by Lumi; September 14th, 2022 at 06:07 PM.

14. ISO #1864

Congratulations to jmw, TheClowns, and Frinckles!

Full rolecards are available on the Discord server.

# Name Role
    1 ewianking Pig King
    2 Aporia > Stealthbomber16 Encryptor
    3 Mreevee Upgrader
    4 Marshmallow Marshall Jack of all Trades
    5 Bakura1 2-shot Modified Traffic Analyst
    6 deathworlds Odd Night Jailkeeper
    7 oliverz144 Modified Seraph Knight
    8 Drizzt > Snom_ Nexus Modposter
    9 jmw BP Godfather 1-shot Janitor 1-shot Role Cop
    10 Tauntshaman Ascetic Backup
    11 TheClowns (CJ + Fishy) Encryptor Architect
    12 10000JellyDoughnuts 3-shot Victim
    13 Frinckles Jailkeeper Architect
    14 MartinGG99 3-shot Follower
    15 Ashoka Tano > Varcron Grand Architect
    Last edited by Lumi; September 14th, 2022 at 06:25 PM.

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

I feel like there's some controversies to be had about this game w.r.t to some players

so I'll keep most of my comments limited to the performance of the scum team and

-vote JMW

as MVP, with Frinckles as a close second for that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1868

oh and

I apologize to everyone for throwing at MYLO, it was severe miscalculation on my part and I didn't believe I could be this wrong about the game-state at the time

from now on I'll be refraining from doing that sort of "giving up" at MYLO's again

-----

broad GG's overall though

first three day phases were very fun for me
    Last edited by MartinGG99; September 14th, 2022 at 06:39 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

I died to RNG

I am obligated to plug our sc2mafia modded minecraft server
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...aft-Server-3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #1871

-vote Frinckles
    for scum team MVP. I think I was in a better thread position but it was Frinckles' plays that kept things going. Their tie vote D1 kept us in the game and they managed to stay relatively out of danger and utilized a fake neutral claim very well.

If I could vote an MVP for town as well it'd definitely be Stealthbomber. They had great reads and a really good start on sub-in with a 2/3 solve (and in our night chat considered a possibility that was a 3/3 solve) and was ultimately held back by Clowns' absurd ability to somehow never get lynched.

Second choice for MVP town vote is MM, who gave town a second chance with a good roleblock and put some good pressure on me.

gotta sign off now but hope everyone has an amazing rest of their night/day!

22. ISO #1872

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    -vote Frinckles
    for scum team MVP. I think I was in a better thread position but it was Frinckles' plays that kept things going. Their tie vote D1 kept us in the game and they managed to stay relatively out of danger and utilized a fake neutral claim very well.

If I could vote an MVP for town as well it'd definitely be Stealthbomber. They had great reads and a really good start on sub-in with a 2/3 solve (and in our night chat considered a possibility that was a 3/3 solve) and was ultimately held back by Clowns' absurd ability to somehow never get lynched.

Second choice for MVP town vote is MM, who gave town a second chance with a good roleblock and put some good pressure on me.

gotta sign off now but hope everyone has an amazing rest of their night/day!
    I would've definitely gotten there during d5 so that was a good kill. Just got held back by how inactive some of the town members were.

-vote jmw
    clear MVP imo

Not the cleanest win, but a win nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #1873

-vote JMW

Bamboozled all of us.

GG Scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

24. ISO #1874

-vote jmw

If I wasn't spoiled and if it wasn't for that scuffed early hammer on the 2nd last day I never woulda thunkit
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1875

-vote jmw

Hilarious scum theater, great deepwolfing and quick thinking. Down to play scum with you and the ClownFish anytime.

The ride never ends Bonebro.

Wp from town. Nice meeting all the new people from Hypixel.

Thanks to all our hosts who were really great about keeping up with questions and making this game run seamlessly. Thanks to the the replacements as well.

@Lumi keep giving me wolf
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

-vote jmw

No questions asked lol, you're absolutely MVP here. The only real "mistake" was to open-wolf on Varcron, but you couldn't know I had a roleblock, and then you acted towny enough to make people doubt my claim (even though they shouldn't have mechanically speaking lol but meh). The rest was basically... perfect. Well deserved win.

Also stealth is town MVP for accurate reads and obvtownness, it's a shame he didn't have time to push further
    @ewianking you objectively had the coolest role ever lmao and your last will was great as well - it had a lot of impact, more than it should ever had had. You win in our hearts if not in the host's post!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #1878

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    If town ends up losing because I didn't know that roleblocks stopped factionals I'm gonna be mad

Though, you've gotta admit, roleblocks stopping factionals is a little strange, as factionals aren't role-related in any way

I wonder who decided that roleblocks stop factionals on this site
    Btw, this is not unique to the site, it in fact works that way pretty much everywhere that I know of lol (MafiaUniverse, Mafiascum, and I think in deck mafia as well)

I guess I should have stated it in my post when I claimed lol...

also I enjoyed your meme posting a lot, just couldn't speak on it too much because I didn't know if you were town and because I didn't want you to think I was pocketing you in case you were ;-;

29. ISO #1879

Having played on MafiaUniverse, MafiaCafe, DeckMafia.Games, The Syndicate, 17th Shard, SDN, Everybody Edits, and The Abomination Discord in addition to here and Hypixel, by far the most common implementation of roleblocks is that it prevents factional kills. In fact, I can only remember a couple of times when it didn't and in both of those cases this fact was clearly stated.

30. ISO #1880

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Having played on MafiaUniverse, MafiaCafe, DeckMafia.Games, The Syndicate, 17th Shard, SDN, Everybody Edits, and The Abomination Discord in addition to here and Hypixel, by far the most common implementation of roleblocks is that it prevents factional kills. In fact, I can only remember a couple of times when it didn't and in both of those cases this fact was clearly stated.
    wow
    that's whack

Is there any specific reason that roleblocks stop the factional even though it's not a role action?

31. ISO #1881

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    wow
    that's whack

Is there any specific reason that roleblocks stop the factional even though it's not a role action?
    Just the standard, you're right that it's a bit of a misnomer though and can be confusing as a result. Some setups just call roleblockers as "blockers" to help with that. I think I might make that change for my own setups in the future too 🤔

32. ISO #1882

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    Just the standard, you're right that it's a bit of a misnomer though and can be confusing as a result. Some setups just call roleblockers as "blockers" to help with that. I think I might make that change for my own setups in the future too ��
    That's a great idea actually, because the name does cause confusion, even though it's the one everyone uses (or so I thought lol).

33. ISO #1883

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's a great idea actually, because the name does cause confusion, even though it's the one everyone uses (or so I thought lol).
    but then people will mistake it meaning as them performing a block and thus saving themselves from any night attacks!!!!

jk, and if you didn't get it, its referring to a block like physically using a shield
    Last edited by MartinGG99; September 15th, 2022 at 04:12 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1884

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    but then people will mistake it meaning as them performing a block and thus saving themselves from any night attacks!!!!

jk, and if you didn't get it, its referring to a block like physically using a shield
    That’s some “I use turn undead to make myself into a skeleton” energy
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.