User Tag List

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1884
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    also rip @Varcron

poor guy had a decent chance to live till end-game for once but even the people who largely town-read his slot ended up voting him lol
    I mean, if we're being honest AT's slot should have been pushed off a cliff a long time ago by way of scumminess.that vote on me was absurd
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

You seriously haven't figured me out by now?

And here I thought you might be among the best players for reading me after how you read me in my last town game with you. I think? Can't quite remember which game it was

Unless you think I'm capable of seriously fooling you, which if that's so, then I'll take that as a compliment.

But, anyways, town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

You seriously haven't figured me out by now?

And here I thought you might be among the best players for reading me after how you read me in my last town game with you. I think? Can't quite remember which game it was

Unless you think I'm capable of seriously fooling you, which if that's so, then I'll take that as a compliment.

But, anyways, town.
    a long answer for a short question.

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    a long answer for a short question.
    it isn't just an answer

its a response (or reaction) to you asking me that

also short answers to questions of typically questionable value are boring
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

I'm surprised we haven't lost already - I've unforunately now picked up part-time work alongside uni, so I was hoping we'd either shoot correctly on Varcon v Snom or lose the game and I don't have to worry about activity.

I'll reveal now, I saw Bakura visit Martin on N4, not that it matters anymore, I think that Bakura/Clowns/Snom is the team? Unless there's a reason for Varcon to lie about the chats that I haven't read up on.
    I'll vote with Martin or MM, whichever one of them has a preference. Even if we can't win I wanna have my vote placed before the end of today (IRL) because I'll be much busier tomorrow and won't have much time to consider options.

13. ISO #1763

anywho I'll try to figure out how to turn on email notifications for pings. So please ping me if something is very important (like my vote is needed immediately or we lose the game type of ordeal). Otherwise I will try to get my work done as fast as possible so I have time to be here when everyone else might be on.

14. ISO #1764

not much is happening

-vote Varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    -vote varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    -vote varcron
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't lost already - I've unforunately now picked up part-time work alongside uni, so I was hoping we'd either shoot correctly on Varcon v Snom or lose the game and I don't have to worry about activity.

I'll reveal now, I saw Bakura visit Martin on N4, not that it matters anymore, I think that Bakura/Clowns/Snom is the team? Unless there's a reason for Varcon to lie about the chats that I haven't read up on.
    I'll vote with Martin or MM, whichever one of them has a preference. Even if we can't win I wanna have my vote placed before the end of today (IRL) because I'll be much busier tomorrow and won't have much time to consider options.
    I literally blocked you and was told my action was processed xD.

Also, Frinckles, HONOR BINDS YOU TO HELP THE DOUBLE-SAVING JOAT - URAAAAAAAAAAAA
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1766

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
    You say open wolfing, but that requires me being a wolf.

17. ISO #1767

On the basis that mafia wouldn't troll this game via no-kill....

-vote jmw

o7

also how the heck was last time mylo if we still have the potential to save lol, I wouldn't have YOLO'ed varcron if I knew....but then again maybe the alleged RB wouldn't have happened on jmw
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

also how the heck was last time mylo if we still have the potential to save lol, I wouldn't have YOLO'ed varcron if I knew....but then again maybe the alleged RB wouldn't have happened on jmw
    actually thats stupid dear me

of course its mylo because technically you can misyeet the savior

S M FRIGGIN H
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

I don’t have a n5 ability, so I don’t know if you’re lying here or not. If you’re scum, fair enough, well played. If you’re town I have no idea what scum are doing.

22. ISO #1772

On the basis that mafia wouldn't troll this game via no-kill....

-vote jmw

o7

If you’re town we lost with this vote, so I’m going to play with the assumption that you’re scum.

-vote MartinG99

If this crossvote is wrong we already lost so I don’t mind doing this. If everyone checks in afterward we can confirm there’s at least one scum in Martin/Me, and fmpov that will confirm Martin as scum.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

Okay, that’s clowns checking in. Honestly, I’d half expect Clowns to have voted at this point if Martin was town, so I guess we didn’t lose yet. Sorry Clowns but I doubt I will be able to come around to you being town at this point in the game. If you are, make the right choice with your vote and prove me wrong.

I’d like no one to vote until everyone else can check in, if possible.

25. ISO #1775

And I guess since it’s LYLO I should be optimal and towncase myself, I will get on that eventually if I can, in the meantime I do have to address my vote since it ended up being extremely -EV.

I already mentioned most of it in a previous post, but I’m gonna be a lot busier this week and beyond, so I voted Varcron in a spare moment I had hoping he’d flip scum between Varcron/Snom in their argument which I still don’t fully understand. I expected that the game was basically unwinnable after Frinckles’ neutral claim and honestly, to admit it, was just ready for it all to be over. So I just followed Martin’s vote when I saw him place one and logged off.

MM, if you’re town, I implore you to consider other worlds, particularly that the lack of scum kill is unrelated to your roleblock, because I know that to be the case.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

@MartinGG99
    @jmw

Apologize to me.

I had claimed that Varcron was town, and neither of you opposed my read, yet you both quickhammered him. Take me seriously, or I'm out of here.

Furthermore, I was in the middle of a conversation with Snom. And yet you two had the gall to say that nothing was happening and vote Varcron, cutting our conversation short. You both nearly cost town the game.

28. ISO #1778

@Snom_ you are only a passive redirector, correct?

Is anyone here a redirector?

Because that would not only explain the kill on TauntShaman D1, but also my invest result D3.

@jmw I targeted Stealthbomber D3, not D4. And that action was a traffic analyst shot. I have the ability to see if a player has ever been in a chat. According to my results, Stealthbomber's slot was already in a chat before the one he joined D3. I took this as a red check, but somehow he flipped town. The only thing that I can imagine making sense is a redirection.

Additionally, before Varcron was so rudely hammered, I had investigated his slot the night before and found out that his slot had been in no chats.

As for Jmw, I still believe he is town. As for your claims, MM, I am not sold on the fact that Martin was attacked. Frinckles was protecting me that same night as well. It is completely possible that scum went for me instead. Jmw's content this game has been completely competent, while you are floundering about in an attempt to pressure Jmw.

However, I will still be ISO'ing each of your slots when I have the chance. And as for today, Clowns is the lynch.

-vote TheClowns

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

Why am I the lynch
    I'm not explaining that to you at this point

if you don't know then you either have the memory of a goldfish, are playing coy, or some other third fish-related figure of speech that I can't think of at the moment.

33. ISO #1783

-vote MartinGG99

I am required by mods to fix my vote (I spelled it wrong so apparently it didn't get counted) so I am doing that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    @MartinGG99
    @jmw

Apologize to me.

I had claimed that Varcron was town, and neither of you opposed my read, yet you both quickhammered him. Take me seriously, or I'm out of here.

Furthermore, I was in the middle of a conversation with Snom. And yet you two had the gall to say that nothing was happening and vote Varcron, cutting our conversation short. You both nearly cost town the game.
    Sorry, I probably deserve this. It was definitely unfair of me to prioritize trying to end the game fast and harming my wincon just because of my schedule. There's not really a great excuse for what I did but hopefully we can turn things around and make it water under the bridge.

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

I'm not explaining that to you at this point

if you don't know then you either have the memory of a goldfish, are playing coy, or some other third fish-related figure of speech that I can't think of at the moment.
    I think I’ve been town this whole game. Have you read?

36. ISO #1786

Because that would not only explain the kill on TauntShaman D1, but also my invest result D3.

@jmw I targeted Stealthbomber D3, not D4. And that action was a traffic analyst shot. I have the ability to see if a player has ever been in a chat. According to my results, Stealthbomber's slot was already in a chat before the one he joined D3. I took this as a red check, but somehow he flipped town. The only thing that I can imagine making sense is a redirection.

Additionally, before Varcron was so rudely hammered, I had investigated his slot the night before and found out that his slot had been in no chats.

As for Jmw, I still believe he is town. As for your claims, MM, I am not sold on the fact that Martin was attacked. Frinckles was protecting me that same night as well. It is completely possible that scum went for me instead. Jmw's content this game has been completely competent, while you are floundering about in an attempt to pressure Jmw.

However, I will still be ISO'ing each of your slots when I have the chance. And as for today, Clowns is the lynch.

-vote TheClowns
    I can mod post…

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    I can mod post…
    Yes but you also mentioned something about redirections
    you've gotta communicate with me here man, you're embarrassing me in front of the mafia wizards

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    hello
    yes I asked you some questions like 3 posts back

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

Wait I just realized something

Ewian said in his last will that he's 90% certain that Jmw targeted MM N2 or scum targeted scum

But he died EoD2, so that must have been a typo

So @jmw I guess disregard my question for now but do claim actions

I'll have to analyze Ewian's last will some more

42. ISO #1792

Also I forget, how exactly does your ability work? I know you used some sort of amnesiac ability to make chats, but you also protected me.
    Sorry didn't see this.

Yeah I just lied about being able to protect you. Mostly to see if you were Mafia who'd kill me.

43. ISO #1793

Btw @jmw who did MM target N2?

and @MarshmallowMarshall who has been your target/what has been your action each night?
    Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw

Considering noone CCed me on both no-kills (heal N3 and roleblock last night) and considering no-killing intentionally as scum here so that I could pretend to have blocked mafia is thoroughly illogical (since scum!MM would just win by killing someone lol), I don't think I could ever possibly be scum even from your point of view

Also, I'm really, really, really not sure why you are so adamant on analyzing a neutral's last will when he wasn't even town-aligned, as far as we know... like reaaaallllyyyy not... it's like that is more important than people piling up on Varcron at MYLO without any words and in perfect synchronization or more important than me stopping scum kills TWO TIMES lol

44. ISO #1794

Everyday baby

Why'd you vote jmw? You do know votes lock right?
    because unless we're getting trolled

MM's claim is legitimately the only reason why the game is still running
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

-vote TheClowns
    I agree that jmw's content has been "competent" for most of the game as you said, but mechanics say no, and the last EoD says absolutely fucking not at all xD. Clowns definetly is scum anyway though, so I can get on board for this as well. About you saying Frinckles may have protected you, I guess that is fair, but then you also have to take into account last night's zero deaths... this is not an "attempt to pressure jmw", it's literally just the result of my action that very likely leads to the conclusion that he's scum. You can't change your vote anyway, but I'm saying this in case we're both alive tomorrow.

47. ISO #1797

@MartinGG99
    @jmw

Apologize to me.

Sorry but I can't help but feel demanding an apology when I posted the exact and clear reasons why I did what I did --- regardless of the circumstances alleged by anyone other than frinckles being neutral and the hosts announcing mylo -- is anything but fake.

You can be upset with me if you're for real, there's nothing wrong with that, but don't expect me to be giving any sort of apology for anything I did or thought except for the miscalculation that MYLO meant we had to go win several ties and had no saves.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1798

If you had announced that claim a day earlier, at time it wasn't MYLO with a neutral in the game (or if I had realized MYLO wasn't quite what I thought it was), then I would have taken you seriously.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

Btw @jmw who did MM target N2?

and @MarshmallowMarshall who has been your target/what has been your action each night?
    I don't know, I wasn't able to submit an action n2 because of Ewian's event.

Wait I just realized something

Ewian said in his last will that he's 90% certain that Jmw targeted MM N2 or scum targeted scum

But he died EoD2, so that must have been a typo

So @jmw I guess disregard my question for now but do claim actions

I'll have to analyze Ewian's last will some more
    I think he means N1, because that's when my chat with MM was.