S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1884
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I don't think this logic is really that sound, considering we know 3 chats happened on N1. AT's actions alone don't disprove anything.

There are valid reasons to tie Jelly to Clowns, but that's not one of them. (This isn't really relevant since I think you're right on S!Jelly + S!Clowns, but I wanted a way to segue into something I found when looking at Jelly's ISO):

For example, the fact that a T!Jelly would be hard pushing a S!Clowns for a claim they know to be fake ever since Clowns voted Jelly on D2 (as you mentioned in your large post and I mentioned to SB/Martin last night in our chat).
    And aside from that, Jelly's danced around Clowns' slot in a way that looks really suspicious. Seriously, look at her ISO, she barely mentions Clowns and aside from question marking their claim, hasn't really interacted with or expressed a read on that slot at all since D2 where Clowns was one of her top towns:
    That might be partially explained by the fact that their private chat lasted half-way until D2.

Clowns told me so in my one-to-one chat with them, created last night by them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1552

The counterpoint is that there was some reason, most likely a role related one, in which S!Jelly is more important than a Janitor!Clowns.

I can't imagine what kind of role that would be, considering last wills are enabled in this game, but I can't really disprove it either?

I guess I'm just imagining myself in that position and I feel like if you're significantly more important you just hard bus? Depends on team dynamics.

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

In a S!Clowns/S!Jelly world, Jelly reads more like the Janitor to me. I think this is the case because Jelly unnecessarily made Clowns' claim more suspicious than it needed to be (saying Clowns didn't claim to them in their chat, being suspicious of it), while simultaneously not pushing there. If Clowns is truly the Janitor and Jelly is trying to back them up, this is a horrible way to do it. It feels like Jelly's trying to pass Clowns a life preserver but pulling it away whenever someone glances over. In my eyes, the scum play when your Janitor is heavily suspected and was saved D1 by RNG is to either hard bus them or fully commit to the "confirmed town" mason claim. Jelly not doing either only puts Janitor!Clowns in a bad spot.

On the flip side, Clowns voting Jelly D2 makes zero sense regardless of Jelly or Clowns' alignment, so I'm inclined to call it an accidental (scum) slip. The other possibility is that S!Clowns intentionally misspelled their vote to make Jelly look better (since Jelly would be "almost a wagon"), but that seems unlikely to me.

If I assume S!Clowns is the Janitor I just don't see a reason for S!Jelly to deny Clowns' claim to them and make them look worse? Whereas if you swap the roles I can see Janitor!Jelly trying to distance from Clowns.
    Clowns voting Jelly doesn't make much sense either way, but neither does supposedly inviting Jelly to a mason chat in the first place

Though the only way I can really see this logically happening is if one head didn't read up and saw the threadstate and proceeded to vote Jelly, as who tf knowingly votes someone that they masonized unless they don't know their own story.

But I'll settle for Jelly today
    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    That might be partially explained by the fact that their private chat lasted half-way until D2.

Clowns told me so in my one-to-one chat with them, created last night by them.
    That's understandable, what I don't understand is that there's no visual progression on Clowns since the top town remark and despite questioning Clowns' claim (apparently Clowns didn't claim in their chat, and Jelly also questioned why Clowns pushed them) they never make an effort to push or scumread Clowns. They state the inconsistencies then leave it at that. I'm pretty sure this all took place after D2? But I'll double check in case it wasn't.

6. ISO #1556

That's understandable, what I don't understand is that there's no visual progression on Clowns since the top town remark and despite questioning Clowns' claim (apparently Clowns didn't claim in their chat, and Jelly also questioned why Clowns pushed them) they never make an effort to push or scumread Clowns. They state the inconsistencies then leave it at that. I'm pretty sure this all took place after D2? But I'll double check in case it wasn't.
    yeah, both Jelly and Clowns have just been completely whack this game

7. ISO #1557

anyways, I got to go off for awhile

I'm going to an amusement park tomorrow and I may not be back till like 5 hours before EoD or later

I may pop back in for a short while in a few hours before I head off but otherwise don't expect much from me in the meantime
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

anyways, I got to go off for awhile

I'm going to an amusement park tomorrow and I may not be back till like 5 hours before EoD or later

I may pop back in for a short while in a few hours before I head off but otherwise don't expect much from me in the meantime
    lol me

EoD is in an hour
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

if clowns and jelly are scum why do they make a night chat between themselves

we know for a fact that clowns can make night chats because he made one with martin. did clowns and jelly lie about the chat? if so why have that weird standoffish interaction in day 2 that made them both look like shit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Right. In this case, though, aren't we better off lynching Jelly first, which then confirms Clowns as scum, and not the other way around (since it gives us more guarantees depending on flips)?
    Yes.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

21. ISO #1571

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Clowns voting Jelly doesn't make much sense either way, but neither does supposedly inviting Jelly to a mason chat in the first place

Though the only way I can really see this logically happening is if one head didn't read up and saw the threadstate and proceeded to vote Jelly, as who tf knowingly votes someone that they masonized unless they don't know their own story.

But I'll settle for Jelly today
    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Incoming antispew.

22. ISO #1572

-vote TheClowns

Clowns is scum in every single reality I can think of, Jelly is scum in most of them. This feels better to me.

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

I wonder if they're the deathproof thing

if such a thing exists

my alternative theory was that maybe dead chat described Ewian that way because he was immune to night-kills and yet clearly was trying to town-side while he was alive
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1575

I wonder if they're the deathproof thing

if such a thing exists

my alternative theory was that maybe dead chat described Ewian that way because he was immune to night-kills and yet clearly was trying to town-side while he was alive
    That's why I recommend Jelly.

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

You recommend we lynch a potential deathproof?
    One of them is lying. We lynch the deathproof and nothing happens except they're confirmed scum as I suspect or we lynch a possible but unlikely town and get closer to mylo/lylo.

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

QUOTE=Frinckles;971382]And his passive is to.. redirect actions to you?[/QUOTE]
    Not specifically to jmw it is a random person
    any non-lethal gets returned to sender

they didn't specify if it was night-only or whatever
    Time is not specifically mentioned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If I'm straight to the point, people don't pay attention so I thought I'd go through the thought process.

One scum wanted to claim hider.
    One scum said something about being deathproof.

You survived and arguably have a role claim that sucks in this setup unless used consecutively. MM claims a heal as a fruit vending JOAT out of the blue, to say nothing of the fact that I still think he could have written "shaken and destroyed."

Snom claims some weird Reflector, Jelly claims Victim -- both of which are redirection roles similar to hider.

Scum could have pushed me on my own fucking points this entire game but they chose not to or got lazy. Probably because I'm being ignored a bit. But the bottom line is I've been trying to subtly get across some important things this game that are only now being acknowledged. If you are paying attention, the pool for today is Jelly/Snom/MM and even you Martin for the above given reasons.
    I belive the technical term is nexus
    Also if we're going back to that old shaken and destroyed:

(Henceforth referred to as "The Shaker".)

Drizzt is a newbie at FM. His slot (Snom) makes sense to be coached.

2/3* Jelly+Snom+?
    I’ll be damned if I let someone wagon me becuae the person I subbed for needs to be coached. That’s some bullsh** and you **cking know it. Come up with a slightly more then half a**ed argument and do some meaningful thinking with your 4 brain cells. You can’t possibly do despite you have to stoop that low to lynch someone.
    Last edited by Snom_; September 9th, 2022 at 05:22 PM.

32. ISO #1582

One of them is lying. We lynch the deathproof and nothing happens except they're confirmed scum as I suspect or we lynch a possible but unlikely town and get closer to mylo/lylo.
    I don't think we're at the stage of the game where we should try to lynch a deathproof when Clowns is very much not towny.

33. ISO #1583

Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    QUOTE=Frinckles;971382]And his passive is to.. redirect actions to you?
    Not specifically to jmw it is a random person

Time is not specifically mentioned

I belive the technical term is nexus

I’ll be damned if I let someone wagon me becuae the person I subbed for needs to be coached. That’s some bullsh** and you **cking know it. Come up with a slightly more then half a**ed argument and do some meaningful thinking with your 4 brain cells. You can’t possibly do despite you have to stoop that low to lynch someone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah whatever. There's nothing low about the argument. I know drizzt and I know he's new to the game. I literally asked him to try FM for the first time so if anyone was gonna be coached it's that slot. It's completely valid regardless of what you subbed into.

Besides that, you claim a redirection role. So does Jelly. According to Ewian's LW scum was planning a fake claim for hider which would be appropriate for a redirection role. If you aren't scum you should be voting Jelly here and we can sort the rest tomorrow.

34. ISO #1584

EBWOP QUOTE GORE

Yeah whatever. There's nothing low about the argument. I know drizzt and I know he's new to the game. I literally asked him to try FM for the first time so if anyone was gonna be coached it's that slot. It's completely valid regardless of what you subbed into.

Besides that, you claim a redirection role. So does Jelly. According to Ewian's LW scum was planning a fake claim for hider which would be appropriate for a redirection role. If you aren't scum you should be voting Jelly here and we can sort the rest tomorrow.

35. ISO #1585

I don't think we're at the stage of the game where we should try to lynch a deathproof when Clowns is very much not towny.
    "Not much towny"

so possibly kill town member
    Or
    possibly not lose town and find scum in the process?

scum is killing one of us tonight regardless. I'm picking the smarter option and you are covering your ears and saying LA LA LA LAAAAA

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

"Not much towny"

so possibly kill town member
    Or
    possibly not lose town and find scum in the process?

scum is killing one of us tonight regardless. I'm picking the smarter option and you are covering your ears and saying LA LA LA LAAAAA
    Very much not and not much are very different quantifiers. I'm pretty confident both flip scum, but if one of them is going to flip town, Clowns at least provides us with 2 fullclears. A town jelly flip leaves us with nothing but tears and most likely LYLO/MYLO or instant loss the following day.

38. ISO #1588

Very much not and not much are very different quantifiers. I'm pretty confident both flip scum, but if one of them is going to flip town, Clowns at least provides us with 2 fullclears. A town jelly flip leaves us with nothing but tears and most likely LYLO/MYLO or instant loss the following day.
    lmfao are you scum jmw? what fucking kind of reasoning is this?

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

lmfao are you scum jmw? what fucking kind of reasoning is this?
    A good one?

Clowns is scummy as is, Jelly is somewhat scummy (imo) and very scummy if I preflip Clowns. Clowns flips scum more often, and the worst case is less bad for us than it is if we lynch Jelly. Who, based on your theorizing, could be deathproof. And if they are, why not just lynch Clowns anyway, since a S!Jelly needs S!Clowns to be true?

You do agree that S!Jelly and T!Clowns isn't a thing, right?

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    frinckles you've scumread clowns all game why are you suddenly against this elim
    sorry thats a loaded question you dont have to answer it

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600