Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1884
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Drop me a beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFNFISslqw

Someone get a fan because I'm about to turn up the heat on Clowns

First of all, let's consider the events of Night 1:

A completely random player was killed and janitored.
    Now I don't think this is going to surprise anyone, but it's likely that scum aimed for someone else and then got redirected. This most likely means that there is a town redirector. Because scum/scum-aligned would redirect to someone more important. There's the possibility of just a regular neutral, but in that case I don't see why they'd even redirect at all N1, especially if they have limited shots, which they most likely do. Plus, a non-scum-aligned neutral has already flipped (Ewian).
    P.S. I wrote this last night and now it appears that Snom (Drizzt) was most likely responsible for the redirection. So most likely this was a town redirection N1.

So, a player was targeted for the factional kill N1 and redirected. Now, who do you think is the most likely target for a scum kill Night 1? Jmw. The pool of players is already extremely narrow, as this has to be a player who was both targeted D1 and expected by the redirector to be targeted D1. The only candidate for this is Jmw. And that brings me to the point I'm trying to make here:

scum made the "town will be shaken and destroyed" during N1. This is undeniable. And I will take that one step further and say that scum made that message in reference to a kill on Jmw. And who are our two top candidates for "shaken and destroyed"? MM and Clowns. And which, of those two, would know Jmw and his significance, feeling comfortable enough to make a claim like that about Jmw's death? Clowns.

Thus, Clowns is the most likely reason for "shaken and destroyed" being posted N1. The only other possible event in which "shaken and destroyed" would be posted is if Ashoka's scum and it was about being towncored D1, but even then Ashoka's personality just doesn't fit "shaken and destroyed."

The only argument that can be made against this is a highly generalized one, that it could just be something random. One of my several points individually would most likely be attacked. But these points are not independent of each other. Furthermore, mafia is not about randomness. It's about piecing together actions and circumstances based on facts and logic. And that is what I have done here. There is almost no other circumstance or player who fits "shaken and destroyed" anymore.

This brings me to my next point: Clowns' claim.
    Now in order for Clowns' claim to be true, both he and Jelly would have to be telling the truth, because if Clowns is really a masonizer, then Jelly would have to be town, or else Clowns would be dead. We also can rule out the possibility of Clowns deceiving Jelly by using another chatmaker, as we know what Ashoka's actions have been and can confirm them. So if we catch Clowns, we essentially catch Jelly.

Now, let's look at Clowns' and Jelly's interactions so far in this game:

Clowns' first mention of Jelly was in his reads list at EoD1. Jelly was one of the various nulls in his list. However, he did specifically attribute something to her:
    "Jelly- Null havent seen too much to decide"

Now first of all, I don't know what world you're in where you use a masonizer shot, which kills you if you don't shoot town with it, on a null that would simply solve your problem by posting more D2. But even then, there's at least some sort of reason to neighborize. So you'd expect Clowns to have a good chat with Jelly to progress their read on the slot, right?
    Well, apparently Jelly wasn't impressed

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    So last night, just as the elimination ended, I was placed into a chat by @TheClowns

They claimed to do this. Explain.
    You'd expect Clowns to at least explain to Jelly that they're responsible for placing her into a chat, or try to engage in some sort of discussion, but Jelly acts bewildered here, as if she has no idea what's going on. Now based on what I've established earlier, that they're either both town or both scum, this is most likely a play that they devised N1 to distance from each other.

But then Clowns says that they did claim to Jelly

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    I’d really rather you not force me to claim on day 2. Yes I was responsible in putting us there. No I will not claim to the masses. I’ve already claimed to you iirc so that should suffice.
    So immediately we're already getting these conflicting stories, though we know that they either have to be both town or both scum. According to later, Clowns apparently only claimed to have made the chat, and not that they were specifically masonizer. But why not claim masonizer? You know 100% that the player you targeted is town. And how is Jelly so in the dark? Clowns was supposedly grilled for the majority of the chat, but there is a complete lack of knowledge from both parties. There are just too many things that would have to align for this to be a simple mistake from two townies.

And then further into D2 the Jelly wagon forms, and Clowns is just ???

First, he says he doesn't want to participate on a Jelly wagon and feels good about her. Then, he votes her. Yes, he votes the person he knows 100% is town due to his role. And then he says "gosh dang it" in response to her lynch not going through. What the literal heck is this? And then after that he says the wagon was awful and his other head was responsible for voting Jelly, and that the wagon was scum-motivated. But even if they're different heads, each one would at least know their own role. There's no chance that they don't know that they masonized Jelly, unless they don't know their own claim because it's not the truth.

-vote TheClowns

There's no shot that they're both town here

Clowns is lying about his role, and Jelly is most likely going along with it as scum or scum-aligned neutral

So in summary, @TheClowns

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

Hi folks

It's a pleasure to meet all the new faces here, excited to play with you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

Just as a forewarning I have not really kept up with this game (didn't expect to need to replace anyone) so I am quite behind. I'll do my best to get some basic feelers out as well as try to see what the general consensus on this and other slots were from everyone.
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

I've done a little bit of reading so far on a few people.

It's fascinating how Frinckles in the past ~30 posts of his ISO has flip flopped between MM, Clowns, and Ashoka (my slot). It's rather odd imo since he usually has his focus for a day honed in and not constantly flipping.

I also don't understand his justification for voting this slot due to the lack of pressure it gave on Clowns, it doesn't quite make sense to me.

Although reading his ISO I would note that that entire slot is a massive red flag currently, but seeing the confusion and discussion amongst everyone I will not lay a vote on it yet.

11. ISO #1461

Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    Hypothetically no
    Give me your opinion on the Clowns debate, I don't think you've mentioned it at all so far in your previous posts.

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Who did you give fruit to
    Oh well, the time has come for the cat to come out of the bag... NOONE!

I am JOAT. I had one fruit vendor shot, and it was used on jmw. My N3 action was a little more useful:

I successfully healed Martin last night.

I dare hope the setup gives feedback to both the attacked and to myself xD. But in case there isn't, there was no kill, sooooo.

I have other abilities, but they are all one charge (just like doctor and fruit vendor). I can full-claim if you really want me to, but I'm not sure telling scum whether or not I should be nightkilled is the best idea in the world, so if it's not needed, I won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Just as a forewarning I have not really kept up with this game (didn't expect to need to replace anyone) so I am quite behind. I'll do my best to get some basic feelers out as well as try to see what the general consensus on this and other slots were from everyone.
    hi there! nice to have you here lol

can't be lynched d1 if you only come in d4
    I've done a little bit of reading so far on a few people.

It's fascinating how Frinckles in the past ~30 posts of his ISO has flip flopped between MM, Clowns, and Ashoka (my slot). It's rather odd imo since he usually has his focus for a day honed in and not constantly flipping.

I also don't understand his justification for voting this slot due to the lack of pressure it gave on Clowns, it doesn't quite make sense to me.

Although reading his ISO I would note that that entire slot is a massive red flag currently, but seeing the confusion and discussion amongst everyone I will not lay a vote on it yet.
    I very much like your first impression on Frinckles, but I'd also note that he really looked like he was genuinely trying to solve me on EoD3, hence I changed my read on him and actually began to like him. I entirely share your first impression on him, though, so this looks good to me.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1466

okay so ppl with multiple abilities do exist beyond neuts ig

ironically the very thing that would make me suspicious of MM for (due to me only checking him once) is also the thing that shows MM is town lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    I dont have one. Ill let you know when I form one
    Hmm. I can understand not being highly vocal - I am quite busy myself these days and accidentally multigamed, which might make me not as vocal as I could normally be. That being said, if you've followed the game at least a little bit, it's pretty hard to have no opinion whatsoever on Clowns, considering he was central in discussions from D2 onwards... it's D4...

So you're claiming modposter - which, in itself, doesn't mean a whole lot about your alignment, but makes you not janitor. But uhm... I don't know, I have some trouble picturing you, the inactive guy who doesn't have an opinion on Clowns, posting THE ART OF WAR in its entirety? @jmw since you implied you know him, do you think this is something Snom could do? It seems incoherent, but hey, I could always be wrong, and this isn't hard evidence at all.

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    okay so ppl with multiple abilities do exist beyond neuts ig

ironically the very thing that would make me suspicious of MM for (due to me only checking him once) is also the thing that shows MM is town lol
    Yes, they do. I heavily hinted at it when I posted this GIF:

in response to someone who said I was just a fruit vendor or something like that. Like at this point, I think I wasn't even breadcrumbing, but leaving whole baguettes on the ground lmao. But I don't think anyone picked up on it o.O.

19. ISO #1469

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Drop me a beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFNFISslqw

Someone get a fan because I'm about to turn up the heat on Clowns

First of all, let's consider the events of Night 1:

A completely random player was killed and janitored.
    Now I don't think this is going to surprise anyone, but it's likely that scum aimed for someone else and then got redirected. This most likely means that there is a town redirector. Because scum/scum-aligned would redirect to someone more important. There's the possibility of just a regular neutral, but in that case I don't see why they'd even redirect at all N1, especially if they have limited shots, which they most likely do. Plus, a non-scum-aligned neutral has already flipped (Ewian).
    P.S. I wrote this last night and now it appears that Snom (Drizzt) was most likely responsible for the redirection. So most likely this was a town redirection N1.

So, a player was targeted for the factional kill N1 and redirected. Now, who do you think is the most likely target for a scum kill Night 1? Jmw. The pool of players is already extremely narrow, as this has to be a player who was both targeted D1 and expected by the redirector to be targeted D1. The only candidate for this is Jmw. And that brings me to the point I'm trying to make here:

scum made the "town will be shaken and destroyed" during N1. This is undeniable. And I will take that one step further and say that scum made that message in reference to a kill on Jmw. And who are our two top candidates for "shaken and destroyed"? MM and Clowns. And which, of those two, would know Jmw and his significance, feeling comfortable enough to make a claim like that about Jmw's death? Clowns.

Thus, Clowns is the most likely reason for "shaken and destroyed" being posted N1. The only other possible event in which "shaken and destroyed" would be posted is if Ashoka's scum and it was about being towncored D1, but even then Ashoka's personality just doesn't fit "shaken and destroyed."

The only argument that can be made against this is a highly generalized one, that it could just be something random. One of my several points individually would most likely be attacked. But these points are not independent of each other. Furthermore, mafia is not about randomness. It's about piecing together actions and circumstances based on facts and logic. And that is what I have done here. There is almost no other circumstance or player who fits "shaken and destroyed" anymore.

This brings me to my next point: Clowns' claim.
    Now in order for Clowns' claim to be true, both he and Jelly would have to be telling the truth, because if Clowns is really a masonizer, then Jelly would have to be town, or else Clowns would be dead. We also can rule out the possibility of Clowns deceiving Jelly by using another chatmaker, as we know what Ashoka's actions have been and can confirm them. So if we catch Clowns, we essentially catch Jelly.

Now, let's look at Clowns' and Jelly's interactions so far in this game:

Clowns' first mention of Jelly was in his reads list at EoD1. Jelly was one of the various nulls in his list. However, he did specifically attribute something to her:
    "Jelly- Null havent seen too much to decide"

Now first of all, I don't know what world you're in where you use a masonizer shot, which kills you if you don't shoot town with it, on a null that would simply solve your problem by posting more D2. But even then, there's at least some sort of reason to neighborize. So you'd expect Clowns to have a good chat with Jelly to progress their read on the slot, right?
    Well, apparently Jelly wasn't impressed

You'd expect Clowns to at least explain to Jelly that they're responsible for placing her into a chat, or try to engage in some sort of discussion, but Jelly acts bewildered here, as if she has no idea what's going on. Now based on what I've established earlier, that they're either both town or both scum, this is most likely a play that they devised N1 to distance from each other.

But then Clowns says that they did claim to Jelly

So immediately we're already getting these conflicting stories, though we know that they either have to be both town or both scum. According to later, Clowns apparently only claimed to have made the chat, and not that they were specifically masonizer. But why not claim masonizer? You know 100% that the player you targeted is town. And how is Jelly so in the dark? Clowns was supposedly grilled for the majority of the chat, but there is a complete lack of knowledge from both parties. There are just too many things that would have to align for this to be a simple mistake from two townies.

And then further into D2 the Jelly wagon forms, and Clowns is just ???

First, he says he doesn't want to participate on a Jelly wagon and feels good about her. Then, he votes her. Yes, he votes the person he knows 100% is town due to his role. And then he says "gosh dang it" in response to her lynch not going through. What the literal heck is this? And then after that he says the wagon was awful and his other head was responsible for voting Jelly, and that the wagon was scum-motivated. But even if they're different heads, each one would at least know their own role. There's no chance that they don't know that they masonized Jelly, unless they don't know their own claim because it's not the truth.

-vote TheClowns

There's no shot that they're both town here

Clowns is lying about his role, and Jelly is most likely going along with it as scum or scum-aligned neutral

So in summary, @TheClowns

Okay we are getting into it

There is one big flaw with your theory here. You seem to keep forgetting this is indeed a hydra and the reads that you are referring to on D1 came from Fishy aka me. The voting was therefore carried out by the other head as if you have played a game with me (Fishy) you would know that I do not like the voting on day 1 because usually it ends up in either me getting lynched or some afk townies.

Also for the quote you are saying we said in reference to the jmw kill, that is all just speculation. You are quite literally grasping at straws here. You are trying to prove we said something when that cannot be done and it also cant be proved that we did not do it, so you are actually just trying to throw random dirt on us here.

As for the chat with Jelly and why she was so confused is probably because she didnt believe us or something. This head was not in the majority of that conversation and you can ask Jelly to confirm that herself. Therefore, no we did not have a lot of conversation that could have happened that night because I unfortunately had life.

Also as for me saying gosh dang it, which was my post, that was in response to me typing the wrong thing. That was just plain embarrassing.

So no we are not the entire circus, we are just two clowns living life

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

Stealthbomber16, JMW, MM, and I are town. You disagree for x or y reason or tinfoil? Deal with it.

So the challenge now is to, FMPOV, find the remaining two town in:

Ashoka Tano (Varcron now), Frinckles, Bakura, TheClowns, Snom, Jelly

Varcron's slot very likely town for previous reasons, but possible to be otherwise given JOATs outside neuts can exist.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1472

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

in response to someone who said I was just a fruit vendor or something like that. Like at this point, I think I wasn't even breadcrumbing, but leaving whole baguettes on the ground lmao. But I don't think anyone picked up on it o.O.
    Not the baguette! Pick it back up those be expensive

23. ISO #1473

I would have....if you weren't MM xD
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

I would have....if you weren't MM xD
    Like that GIF just feels like a MM sort of thing to say lol
    xDDDD
    I guess that is true, and I must say I absolutely love that this is recognized as being part of my character

Also, I tried to find your post about 6 feet -> 2 meters translation for metric system, and I must thank you for accepting me as I am and for acknowledging the truth. And for not being... like this. Thank you.

26. ISO #1476

Hmm. I can understand not being highly vocal - I am quite busy myself these days and accidentally multigamed, which might make me not as vocal as I could normally be. That being said, if you've followed the game at least a little bit, it's pretty hard to have no opinion whatsoever on Clowns, considering he was central in discussions from D2 onwards... it's D4...

So you're claiming modposter - which, in itself, doesn't mean a whole lot about your alignment, but makes you not janitor. But uhm... I don't know, I have some trouble picturing you, the inactive guy who doesn't have an opinion on Clowns, posting THE ART OF WAR in its entirety? @jmw since you implied you know him, do you think this is something Snom could do? It seems incoherent, but hey, I could always be wrong, and this isn't hard evidence at all.
    Yeah I can see that
    it's most likely a reference to Ewian's art of war ability, and Snom's kind of meme-y? Not nearly as much so as Bakura but I have no doubts that the claim is real. Besides, the modposter hasn't CC'd, so unless it's a scum modposter that Snom is using as a claim it's most likely just Snom's real role (or considering they claimed some reflector type thing, at least part of it).

27. ISO #1477

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Not the baguette! Pick it back up those be expensive
    We Frenchmen can find baguettes in trees, that is a well-known fact. Don't you worry :P

28. ISO #1478

So the game just got a lot more interesting then.

Janitor isn’t plausible to find anymore. I was planning on claiming here but it appears I don’t need to so I won’t.

Bakura, were you responsible for creating your chat?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #1479

Stealthbomber16, JMW, MM, and I are town. You disagree for x or y reason or tinfoil? Deal with it.

Varcron's slot very likely town for previous reasons, but possible to be otherwise given JOATs outside neuts can exist.
    Wait wait wait, why the remaining two town? Since when do we know the scum count? I'm not saying you're scum because l o l you can't be, but have I missed something?

30. ISO #1480

IMO This read list is good and towny

For the time being I'd have Frinckles as the last town out of the list along with me, but other than that everything looks okay here.

31. ISO #1481

Bakura’s push on clowns was not something I was expecting to see today even though it goes along with what I said yesterday to some extent. I need time to think and I don’t have any because we had no posts for 12 hours. Yeesh.

32. ISO #1482

I think if @Varcron can keep producing chats then it makes it less likely that he's a mafia architect/JOAT, given MM's claim indicating JOATs would be shot-limited. In other words: If he's not a JOAT, or very unlikely to be one, then I think his slot is town as stated in previous days.

I'm quite inclined to vote inside of Frinckles/Bakura today. Not so much in Jelly/Clowns/Snom, as I feel some of them have a decent chance of being a town.

@10000JellyDoughnuts

Current game-state is 6 town and (probably) 3 mafia with 1 neut. In other words, when it comes to town having 51+% voting power, we cannot afford to mis-eliminate anyone. Otherwise the mafia alongside the neutral could force a coin-flip if they desired (which is really bad if it works). If you're town we need to start seeing that --- NOT self-votes. Self-voting to reveal some truth to rest of us is not worth anything if we don't have to power to act upon it (which we won't if you are day-eliminated as town).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1483

Wait wait wait, why the remaining two town? Since when do we know the scum count? I'm not saying you're scum because l o l you can't be, but have I missed something?
    if there's only one town left then this game is busted as that means like 3 mafia and 2 neuts and they can force a coinflip this day against any town if they want to
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1484

For the time being I'd have Frinckles as the last town out of the list along with me, but other than that everything looks okay here.
    Why Frinckles town? Frinckles has done nothing but soft an investigative claim and vote low hanging fruit today.

35. ISO #1485

I think if @Varcron can keep producing chats then it makes it less likely that he's a mafia architect/JOAT, given MM's claim indicating JOATs would be shot-limited. In other words: If he's not a JOAT, or very unlikely to be one, then I think his slot is town as stated in previous days.

I'm quite inclined to vote inside of Frinckles/Bakura today. Not so much in Jelly/Clowns/Snom, as I feel some of them have a decent chance of being a town.

@10000JellyDoughnuts

Current game-state is 6 town and (probably) 3 mafia with 1 neut. In other words, when it comes to town having 51+% voting power, we cannot afford to mis-eliminate anyone. Otherwise the mafia alongside the neutral could force a coin-flip if they desired (which is really bad if it works). If you're town we need to start seeing that --- NOT self-votes. Self-voting to reveal some truth to rest of us is not worth anything if we don't have to power to act upon it (which we won't if you are day-eliminated as town).
    Chats will keep happening, I can promise you that.

It's just a matter of deciding who would be the most productive in each chat in terms of discussion and solving.

36. ISO #1486

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why Frinckles town? Frinckles has done nothing but soft an investigative claim and vote low hanging fruit today.
    I think Frinckles is likely town because he seems to genuinly be attempting to solve at least based off of his last day or two's worth of posts.

As much as I dislike the flip floppyness I can give him a town pass because the pressure is giving information to the town.

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Yeah I can see that
    it's most likely a reference to Ewian's art of war ability, and Snom's kind of meme-y? Not nearly as much so as Bakura but I have no doubts that the claim is real. Besides, the modposter hasn't CC'd, so unless it's a scum modposter that Snom is using as a claim it's most likely just Snom's real role (or considering they claimed some reflector type thing, at least part of it).
    I could absolutely see a scum modposter being a thing, considering the pig king role, my JOAT, the several chats... like, considering the amount of communication-based actions and roles, some are very, very probably scum. Thus, all it means is that he's probably not janitor (because janitor/modposter hybrid is weird, although I guess it's not ENTIRELY impossible).

That being said, I'll keep in mind that Snom is meme-y

39. ISO #1489

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Your post is good (I like the AA theme, did a similar thing in champs) but that beat is kinda wack tbh
    yall want some beats

this ones p good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQgHrBll9c

No, I don't play kirby. Just heard it during a cool stream VOD today.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

@Varcron Martin was attacked last night, I healed him. He's literally confirmed town XD. No need to try to get a read on him. But yes, I strongly approve of this list - although I am not entirely convinced about your slot

42. ISO #1492

Chats will keep happening, I can promise you that.

It's just a matter of deciding who would be the most productive in each chat in terms of discussion and solving.
    Last night the discussion between me, SB16, and JMW worked well.

But I don't know if we should repeat it or switch someone out for another. I don't mind doing again -- as it can be quite useful, but IDK if my chat-mates think anyone else being in there would be better.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1493

@Varcron Martin was attacked last night, I healed him. He's literally confirmed town XD. No need to try to get a read on him. But yes, I strongly approve of this list - although I am not entirely convinced about your slot
    *Internal D1 Screaming*

Unfortunately the owner of this slot put 2 of the people I'd like to make chat in a chat already last night..... Sadge

[QUOTE=Stealthbomber16]Who the HELL made the chat between Bakura and Frinckles/QUOTE]

Not my slot, I just checked all of the previous actions that I had.

44. ISO #1494

But I don't know if we should repeat it or switch someone out for another. I don't mind doing again -- as it can be quite useful, but IDK if my chat-mates think anyone else being in there would be better.
    Oh yeah, about the chats, if I am in one with Martin and another basically confirmed townie, I could full-claim there without giving info to scum, so there's that.
    I am totally not gonna get killed for this xD

45. ISO #1495

My plan was actually to get you, MM, and Stealth in a chat

But the problem with that is there's a cooldown on who I can select to chat each night, so in order to make best I have to find others

Currently my idea for tonight is MM, Bakura, and Snom (I really want the town to get some info on him cause he slot has incredibly little information)

46. ISO #1496

Oh yeah, about the chats, if I am in one with Martin and another basically confirmed townie, I could full-claim there without giving info to scum, so there's that.
    I am totally not gonna get killed for this xD
    Well good thing you fake-claimed about your doctor being one shot!

....you did, didn't you?

.........hopefully?

......................oh no.

tl;dr
    if MM is out of doc shots then in theory I may just get shot anyways in the hopes that MM's remaining abilities are not as strong as mine
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

yall want some beats

this ones p good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQgHrBll9c

No, I don't play kirby. Just heard it during a cool stream VOD today.
    Nice. This sounds a lot like Deus Ex 2000's music xD. AND I APPROVE.
    Well good thing you fake-claimed about your doctor being one shot!

....you did, didn't you?

.........hopefully?

......................oh no.

tl;dr
    if MM is out of doc shots then in theory I may just get shot anyways in the hopes that MM's remaining abilities are not as strong as mine
    shhhh nobody will notice

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500

My plan was actually to get you, MM, and Stealth in a chat

But the problem with that is there's a cooldown on who I can select to chat each night, so in order to make best I have to find others

Currently my idea for tonight is MM, Bakura, and Snom (I really want the town to get some info on him cause he slot has incredibly little information)
    List seems preety good to me imo

though maybe switch out Bakura for Jelly

Jelly is kinda the biggest unknown I have since they're self-voting and that could either be short-sight towniness or just scum opting for a possible bus
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"