S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sort of right about MM but I'm the last person to ask about how to read him. I just know he's a little more active usually but we have some semi afk slots anyway
    As I already said, I accidentally got into two games at once, and am busy IRL on the top of it. In fact, I should not even be playing right now, I have things to do lmao, and I think I will do exactly that because life stuff > mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Rn nearly conftown is Ashoka and Eevee
    strong town would be jmw and martin
    light town would be martin and ewian, maybe also MM if I believe jmw

Also what ever happened to Drizzt?

I'm liking Aporia so far but idk as far as town or scum, haven't really looked into him

And Clowns I'm not sure about anymore

they could just be playing into looking dumb or are just a really uncoordinated and slow hydra

PoE's definitely Oliver/Freckles/Doughnuts
    I highly like this and share... well, basically everything in there, apart from Doughnuts, whom I do not really know about

Imo Clowns are just... chaotic/confused/whatever, and at this point it's quite NAI imo.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Wtf was that just now? Why did it very nearly turn onto Jelly, aka someone who the only topic of conversation today has been about our chat, not their alignment. Not why they’re scummy. In fact, I didn’t see any reasons as to why that helly wagon almost formed. It was definitely scum motivated imo.

Also yes I know my other head was on it, but let it be known that I don’t agree with it.
    Eh, I went back and this is the only argument against Jelly that reads like bad-faith to me:
    Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    I could see mark being scum this game , but ehh my vibes don’t really tingle in that general

Jelly seems a bit well confident and imo it doesn’t send off right to me tho I doubt anyones going to vote with me on this
    like yeeeeeaahh Jelly is often notl confident, but I don't think it's super AI and most attempts to metaread her end in spectacular failure

Most of the other votes on Jelly are basically a "she's in my PoE and we gotta choose someone"

The "I doubt anyone's going to vote with me" is a bit lol considering he's voting our famous hpm lynchbait
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Rn nearly conftown is Ashoka and Eevee
    strong town would be jmw and martin
    light town would be martin and ewian, maybe also MM if I believe jmw

Also what ever happened to Drizzt?

I'm liking Aporia so far but idk as far as town or scum, haven't really looked into him

And Clowns I'm not sure about anymore

they could just be playing into looking dumb or are just a really uncoordinated and slow hydra

PoE's definitely Oliver/Freckles/Doughnuts
    I highly like this and share... well, basically everything in there, apart from Doughnuts, whom I do not really know about

Imo Clowns are just... chaotic/confused/whatever, and at this point it's quite NAI imo.
    so I'm both a strong town and a light town for you?

what exactly got your attention here?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #806

After a night's sleep, and one more look at different ISO's, I suspect oliver's reactions may point him to being town.

I remembered that we had an anonymous game recently-ish and in that game (named as FM-Myopia) as mafia he was put under pressure as well.

But in that case, when he reacted to it, it was more accusatory and insulting.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post963273

This time, it kinda hasn't been that and Oliverz hasn't really accused me or anyone else except maybe imply I'm dumb.

I would like other people's thoughts on this though
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

I'm a he
    The Player Lumi (one of our hosts) has a great insight into me.
    You claim that im a closed book for yall (which is complete bs btw, since i always get lynched as scum)
    (And as town too most of the time)
    (Except when im -ev)
    Praise the Lord!

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

I love you martin
    [Hk][/hk]
    But if you want to see some genuine solving look at my d1 there. I was a lone wolf there, who didnt knew his mates and them didnt know either. And i honestly had expected 2 teams (and i publicly sr like 2 or 3 of the only scumteam) so i was almost killed by the scumteam.
    I had to target one of em to join and i did d2
    And you can see my reads go 180
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #812

Kind of in the mood for some doughnuts now

If Oliver doesn't get lynched I wouldn't mind that as a snack

Where'd you get the pfp
    and how long have you had it without telling us

lol Freckles
    imagine worldbuilding

lol 2x
    Freckles is just panicking so hard here trying to get his hammer because he can't coordinate during the day with his scumteam

dang
    Eevee's not holding back
    I wouldn't mind a Freckles lynch either

Too bad I already ate all the snacks as I was towncored 2.582 seconds into the game

Lumi can do what?
    A friend set it to me, I can track down the artist and send it to you.

Also. I am free now. I read the thread, didn't quote anything, so you know, I'll just respond out of context.

I have a thought the event was a Dreaming God. I agree with someone's point that if it were mafia derived, they would coordinate correctly. And considering half the game misspelled my name... I think this event wasn't caused by mafia. So maybe neutral Dreaming God.

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

Oh whoops, guess I just mistyped
    I honestly don't remember what I was trying to say originally but you're like medium-strong town

After a night's sleep, and one more look at different ISO's, I suspect oliver's reactions may point him to being town.

I remembered that we had an anonymous game recently-ish and in that game (named as FM-Myopia) as mafia he was put under pressure as well.

This time, it kinda hasn't been that and Oliverz hasn't really accused me or anyone else except maybe imply I'm dumb.

Imo judging a person's tone off of 1 game is dumb. I've played several games with Oliver before, and overall according to his meta he tends to panic under pressure as scum

15. ISO #815

You claim that im a closed book for yall (which is complete bs btw, since i always get lynched as scum)
    (Except when im -ev)
    So basically people just lynch you a lot lol

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    A friend set it to me, I can track down the artist and send it to you.

Also. I am free now. I read the thread, didn't quote anything, so you know, I'll just respond out of context.

I have a thought the event was a Dreaming God. I agree with someone's point that if it were mafia derived, they would coordinate correctly. And considering half the game misspelled my name... I think this event wasn't caused by mafia. So maybe neutral Dreaming God.
    Hmm. Dreaming god is a hypixel special
    Praise the Lord!

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    Eh, I went back and this is the only argument against Jelly that reads like bad-faith to me:

like yeeeeeaahh Jelly is often notl confident, but I don't think it's super AI and most attempts to metaread her end in spectacular failure

Most of the other votes on Jelly are basically a "she's in my PoE and we gotta choose someone"

The "I doubt anyone's going to vote with me" is a bit lol considering he's voting our famous hpm lynchbait
    Me and bakura are always lynchbaits tho .-.
    I write lore

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

My usually thoughts with Oliver are: can have good takes
    But never explains them so I don’t really know wth he is doing
    Also because I can never read him right
    I write lore

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Good afternoon all, catching up right now.

I actually think I feel better about Aporia with what they've said today - his response to pressure doesn't feel like scum trying to save themselves (especially given his response to my question about why he ended on DW instead of Clowns) and he mentioned a key point about Jelly that I would expect him to have picked up on (given it arose from a question he asked Jelly). I mentioned Jelly keeping the DW read in my chat with MM, but I don't think I've mentioned it anywhere here. I think Aporia picking up on it combined with how he's entered today is a good look.

23. ISO #823

Lets gauge me by 3 different attributes
    - read accuracy
    - Height on the Fruit tree
    - Influence

(Now this is were i wish we had n dimensional tables for display usage)
    HIGH INFLUENCE IN THREAD/LYNCH/OTHER T OPINIONS READ ACCURACY = LOW READ ACCURACY = HIGH
    LHF =YES keep for mylo lylo as lynchbait mislim him and get 2 wins parallel: town mislim and thread takedown
    LHF = NO - Keep him alive if you have other bigger threats
    - Or a big enough poe for mislims to endgame him
    - Or kill him and do 1out of 4 possible wifom shenanigans to thread
    nk him hes a danger
    now what if nobody cares about my opinion and/or listens to it? (aka normal game )
    NO INFLUENCE IN THREAD/LYNCH/OTHER T OPINIONS READ ACCURACY = LOW READ ACCURACY = HIGH
    HF=YES Mislim now or keep till mylo mislim now nobody should listen
    LHF=NO just keep alive as filler slot as long as you have other lhf town, if not then nk nk and do 1 out of 4 possible wifom shenanigans
    I found this by directly taking clues from playing against and with strong players.
    Such as guillo
    Or.... well idk
    But guillo is enough
    And this marks the way a scum team should follow
    So take notes MM
    And this goes also against every player
    Not just me
    Any non scum player

P.s. dang those tables
    Sacred and derogatory at the same time
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #824

- read accuracy
    - Influence

HIGH INFLUENCE IN THREAD/LYNCH/OTHER T OPINIONS READ ACCURACY = LOW READ ACCURACY = HIGH
    LHF =YES keep for mylo lylo as lynchbait mislim him and get 2 wins parallel: town mislim and thread takedown
    nk him hes a danger
    now what if nobody cares about my opinion and/or listens to it? (aka normal game )
    NO INFLUENCE IN THREAD/LYNCH/OTHER T OPINIONS READ ACCURACY = LOW READ ACCURACY = HIGH
    LHF=NO just keep alive as filler slot as long as you have other lhf town, if not then nk nk and do 1 out of 4 possible wifom shenanigans
    I found this by directly taking clues from playing against and with strong players.
    Such as guillo
    Or.... well idk
    But guillo is enough
    So take notes MM
    Not just me
    Any non scum player

P.s. dang those tables
    @Bakura1 @ewianking
    Praise the Lord!

25. ISO #825

(Except when im -ev)
    - read accuracy
    - Influence

nk him hes a danger
    Such as guillo
    Or.... well idk
    But guillo is enough
    So take notes MM
    Not just me
    Any non scum player

P.s. dang those tables
    Don't blind me with science

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Like there's part of me that wants to give Ewian a pass for voting Jelly given the circumstances, but they clearly were doing it on their own and not following a herd, so I think they deserve stricter scrutiny for it

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

Sorry for the multi-post, last one before I take a break

My usually thoughts with Oliver are: can have good takes
    But never explains them so I don’t really know wth he is doing
    Also because I can never read him right
    Part right, part wrong; oliver's extremely smart but just explains stuff in a ludicrously complicated way you have to engage a fair bit to read him. This makes tone reading him hard.

32. ISO #832

Yes

But seriously, I hadn't noticed that part lol but it doesn't really matter; I saw you in strong townreads and "checked" your slot in my list of stuff to look at in Bakura's list, so I overlooked the second one xD

But almost-confirmed category: yes
    strong town: jmw, yes, considering the chat I've had with him overnight, and you, yes, considering your attempt to read me early on that I considered genuine, and even more so considering your claim about your action
    Light town: I want to townread Ewian, I just don't know why exactly, so I agree
    Drizzt: where is this guy lol?
    Aporia: can't get a real read on them despite their relative activity, no red flags but also no green ones
    Clowns: what I said in my post
    Doughnuts: like I said in my post
    Oliverz and Frinckles: I already made my cases on both of them, I want to lynch one of them

So overall, I very much agree with Bakura - and if anything, your double presence might actually be a sign that he was wondering where he should put you, which is townier than not, even though I wouldn't give too much weight to this.

As for your next post about Oliverz: meta or not, I don't think he's known to be particularly coherent as scum either, so he should be judged on intent. I entirely fail to see town intent here. It could change, but he's not making it change. @oliverz144 it would be great if you could give a list of your reads with explanations. Your ISO is so chaotic it's hard to make anything out of it

33. ISO #833

I was placed into a chat with clowns. They claimed to be responsible for it. The chat remains open

Exactly. I think we got a liar here, suspicious why Clowns didn't CC, but you know...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm hesitant to believe there would be two chats.

Yea, super busy, but I'llshare what I said to Clowns.

That's fine. I just wanted the other one to discuss. Aswell as how you feel about Ashoka

No. Let's avoid clowns for right now.

Top Town is Clowns and jmw. Aphoria is top scum to me.

-vote Aphoria
    I just ISO'd you, and I don't understand where this post comes from at all. The whole ISO is unimpressive, but this is very strange: there are no posts about Aporia before, your focus was mostly on Deathworlds.

34. ISO #834

I was thinking

1. I'm not voting with my FOS (ewian)
    2. There was no reason to really have been on Clowns, aside from your meta which -- no offense bone bro, I know nothing of.
    3. We had better high information lynches available (yes, DW was one of them but nobody gave a shit about mreevee or ewian)
    4. I went back and read what jelly meant by tmi from DW and agreed it did seem like tmi.
    5. Why the hell not? You don't know if clowns is scum. Your entire thing was based off some meta voting with my FOS. same goes for Martin.
    6. Why the hell not?

Bottom line is if clowns is town here, either ewian is lazy scum or you/Martin are smooth criminals.
    @Frinckles can you elaborate more on why you think it did look like DW had TMI? I don't see anything about this in your ISO.

35. ISO #835

Also, if I'm not mistaken, EoD is in 3 hours and a half, and nobody is placing votes??
    We need to vote.

-vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Please answer my question about your vote on Aporia. I would also appreciate if you could tell me what you think of Frinckles (and his Deathworlds last minute vote), and of Oliverz.

For the record, I am open to getting Frinckles, Oliverz, and Jelly (this one might change depending on what they say rn).

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yeah, I think that we had a n0 check, that's pretty standard for low powered role madness games.
    @Frinckles can you elaborate more on why you think it did look like DW had TMI? I don't see anything about this in your ISO.
    Do you want me to quote the posts from DW or summarily go over what I felt seemed like TMI? I didn't explicitly tell Jelly I agreed with them or anything. I don't even think Jelly was online for EOD1.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

It's probably the large amount of buddying this game that's bothering you.
    It's just such a weird response! It's a reply to the least significant part of my post, and there really isn't much reason to bring up Bakura. It's replying to "you are doing a poor meta read of a lynchbait slot" with "but bakura and I are also lynchbait!" Surprisingly, overly defensive.

40. ISO #840

Yes

But seriously, I hadn't noticed that part lol but it doesn't really matter; I saw you in strong townreads and "checked" your slot in my list of stuff to look at in Bakura's list, so I overlooked the second one xD
    I think he was quoting Bakura there right?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

41. ISO #841

Do you want me to quote the posts from DW or summarily go over what I felt seemed like TMI? I didn't explicitly tell Jelly I agreed with them or anything. I don't even think Jelly was online for EOD1.
    When I asked SC2 people about it, the vibe I got from the room was "this is not unusual/TMI levels of neutral." What I'm interested in is whether or not there were other reasons, still, that a townie would think there's TMI. The "bad" post for reference:

Yea, I still get a bad feeling about it. I could very well be wrong, but the more I go back and read the posts, the more I convince myself there's tmi in the background. They seem very confident in set-up speculation, and while it might be true, I didn't see anyone else do it until I brought up the point that it seemed suspicious.

Seems like a way to look like contributing, and might have slipped tmi at the worst.

42. ISO #842

It's just such a weird response! It's a reply to the least significant part of my post, and there really isn't much reason to bring up Bakura. It's replying to "you are doing a poor meta read of a lynchbait slot" with "but bakura and I are also lynchbait!" Surprisingly, overly defensive.
    I don’t see how that’s defensive…
    I write lore

43. ISO #843

Yeah, there's a reason I reorganized my d1 tone reads. Every push in this game just turns into "no no, that's their meta, maybe I think, they are 99.99% town you wouldnt get it" so I'm just sitting here like wtf. Meta has a place but this is turning into the superfriends trying to figure out who forgot to flush the toilet.

44. ISO #844

- read accuracy
    - Influence

nk him hes a danger
    Such as guillo
    Or.... well idk
    But guillo is enough
    So take notes MM
    Not just me
    Any non scum player

P.s. dang those tables
    Uhh so what I’m getting from this is your meta from other players and what you would do?
    For specifically scum meta? Not sure if I want to take self meta info
    I write lore

45. ISO #845

You, jelly, Marshall
    With what I’m thinking rn
    vote mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Good afternoon all, catching up right now.

I actually think I feel better about Aporia with what they've said today - his response to pressure doesn't feel like scum trying to save themselves (especially given his response to my question about why he ended on DW instead of Clowns) and he mentioned a key point about Jelly that I would expect him to have picked up on (given it arose from a question he asked Jelly). I mentioned Jelly keeping the DW read in my chat with MM, but I don't think I've mentioned it anywhere here. I think Aporia picking up on it combined with how he's entered today is a good look.
    tell me what posts you mean exactly with aporia
    Praise the Lord!

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Yes
    Wait why did you make a weed emoji

I don’t see how that’s defensive…
    Ewian, boyo, it's not so much defensive as it is a bad response. You don't combat the actual points. You're over here throwing a pity party for yourself. Get out of the rich kid's house and go hang out with your real friends down at the skate park. They're waiting for you.

Meta has a place but this is turning into the superfriends trying to figure out who forgot to flush the toilet.
    It was me
    I forgot to flush the toilet

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

You, jelly, Marshall
    With what I’m thinking rn
    vote
    Yeah and I'm sick of that role, ngl
    agree. its kinda cool n bad
    because its "random" for the player
    its just a bad player experience
    i noticed once as a host and i wont use them anymore tbh
    JOAT much better
    Sorry for the multi-post, last one before I take a break

Part right, part wrong; oliver's extremely smart but just explains stuff in a ludicrously complicated way you have to engage a fair bit to read him. This makes tone reading him hard.
    you fluster me
    Yes

But almost-confirmed category: yes
    strong town: jmw, yes, considering the chat I've had with him overnight, and you, yes, considering your attempt to read me early on that I considered genuine, and even more so considering your claim about your action
    Light town: I want to townread Ewian, I just don't know why exactly, so I agree
    Drizzt: where is this guy lol?
    Aporia: can't get a real read on them despite their relative activity, no red flags but also no green ones
    Clowns: what I said in my post
    Doughnuts: like I said in my post
    Oliverz and Frinckles: I already made my cases on both of them, I want to lynch one of them

So overall, I very much agree with Bakura - and if anything, your double presence might actually be a sign that he was wondering where he should put you, which is townier than not, even though I wouldn't give too much weight to this.

As for your next post about Oliverz: meta or not, I don't think he's known to be particularly coherent as scum either, so he should be judged on intent. I entirely fail to see town intent here. It could change, but he's not making it change. @oliverz144 it would be great if you could give a list of your reads with explanations. Your ISO is so chaotic it's hard to make anything out of it
    can those reads wait till d3? or nah? would use the night and its midnight for me irl...
    Also, if I'm not mistaken, EoD is in 3 hours and a half, and nobody is placing votes??
    We need to vote.

-vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Please answer my question about your vote on Aporia. I would also appreciate if you could tell me what you think of Frinckles (and his Deathworlds last minute vote), and of Oliverz.

For the record, I am open to getting Frinckles, Oliverz, and Jelly (this one might change depending on what they say rn).
    you sr jelly for her accusing dw of tmi?
    Uhh so what I’m getting from this is your meta from other players and what you would do?
    For specifically scum meta? Not sure if I want to take self meta info
    thats mafia scumming 101.
    thats like the most +ev way of playing for scum
    when it comes to them setting the relationship with town player "x"
    Praise the Lord!

50. ISO #850