10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    @jmw idk why it didn’t goin
    .....so

if we had 3 more people capable of voting/spelling right

we would've hammered jelly

honestly if jelly is mafia and they went "lets push jelly but pray it doesn't work because their name is too hard to write" then props to them for thinking that up
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    Bruh is there a way to change text size on this website? Everything is really small now for some reason
    You may have adjusted your browser's zoom setting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    is it possible someone stole Ewian's vote? that's not a thing right?
    the jelly vote looks properly formatted and spelled to me...
    its not

doughnuts vs. donuts
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Wtf was that just now? Why did it very nearly turn onto Jelly, aka someone who the only topic of conversation today has been about our chat, not their alignment. Not why they’re scummy. In fact, I didn’t see any reasons as to why that helly wagon almost formed. It was definitely scum motivated imo.

Also yes I know my other head was on it, but let it be known that I don’t agree with it.

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Wtf was that just now? Why did it very nearly turn onto Jelly, aka someone who the only topic of conversation today has been about our chat, not their alignment. Not why they’re scummy. In fact, I didn’t see any reasons as to why that helly wagon almost formed. It was definitely scum motivated imo.

Also yes I know my other head was on it, but let it be known that I don’t agree with it.
    Well me jmw and Ewian sr her and the others (they mightve sr her as well idk) hopped on in order to hammer to avoid rb. The reason we wagoned her right then was bc of the event tho

18. ISO #768

Well me jmw and Ewian sr her and the others (they mightve sr her as well idk) hopped on in order to hammer to avoid rb. The reason we wagoned her right then was bc of the event tho
    For once me and you share the same sr
    I write lore

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

Reading up. Replying to important stuff first.
    -vote Aporia

@Aporia when you get a chance I'd like to hear what you were thinking around EoD and what you think now that DW has flipped.
    The honest answer is that I was going to switch to clowns, but a housing public hearing came up that took precedence and forgot to vote : P

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    I was placed into a chat with clowns. They claimed to be responsible for it. The chat remains open

Exactly. I think we got a liar here, suspicious why Clowns didn't CC, but you know...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm hesitant to believe there would be two chats.

Yea, super busy, but I'llshare what I said to Clowns.

That's fine. I just wanted the other one to discuss. Aswell as how you feel about Ashoka

No. Let's avoid clowns for right now.

Top Town is Clowns and jmw. Aphoria is top scum to me.

-vote Aphoria
    Do you want to talk more about this vote?
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

21. ISO #771

Also hey, if you wanna lynch me, it's Aporia, not Aphoria. Let's try not to turn the next lynch into something like Jelly's wagon, shall we?

Hmm interesting vote. Can't say I disagree with half of their reads being null.

You can't have half the game null lmao.

Yea, I still get a bad feeling about it. I could very well be wrong, but the more I go back and read the posts, the more I convince myself there's tmi in the background. They seem very confident in set-up speculation, and while it might be true, I didn't see anyone else do it until I brought up the point that it seemed suspicious.

Seems like a way to look like contributing, and might have slipped tmi at the worst.
    This thought didn't get posted D1, but - I really find this read scummy. I personally felt a bit stupid scumreading deathworld for that setup spec when it became clear there expectation around # of neuts was reasonable within sc2 games (and, at least tonereading jmw as well, they changed their mind pretty quick when they read the sc2 room, so to speak) so Jelly still seeing TMI here feels less reasonable and more like a fake scum read to me. I also disagree with the "seems like a way to look like contributing" bit since setup spec is a reasonable form of contribution and I don't see evidence that the analysis was faked. Not super useful, but within reasonable bounds for RVS.
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I'm inclined to believe Ewian's in his town meta rn as he's fairly paranoid without being too passive + he's asking for reads lists and thoughts a lot. Though @ewianking you should do more solving my guy.
    PoE's not gonna be favorable to you at this rate. You gotta pick up the pace if you wanna stay with me.

I already gave you what my 3 braincells were able to rub together earlier

I can tell you who it was with if you want.
    It lasted the whole night.
    Let's see...
    It went something like [REDACTED]

Why were you voting Eevee before Deathworlds?

I put it into Google Translate and then spent another half hour making sure it all went together like I wanted it to.

I did take 2 years of Spanish though. Working on French 1 rn.
    Gotta say though Spanish is far superior.

Honestly I vibe with this

No oliver's just oliver
    I mean we don't really have any easy function to see if anyone's viewing a thread unless you manually go to a person's profile.

Just remember, I'm always in your backyard. Seriously, look out your window.

Nobody is ever able able to read oliver. I've literally never seen anyone metaread him unfavorably. Imo Oliver's been pretty scummy this game. He reads more afraid than usual and just seems off. Oliver's 100% someone you have to read off of feels rather than content.

show me
    I don't recall that
    Lumi.
    Lumi can do it.
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #774

it's true though
    so many random parts of words don't get pronounced, and so many have random accent marks

it's so unorganized compared to Spanish
    and it seems like there aren't any concrete rules for the gender of a word
    It aint random BRUH
    BRUH
    HAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE
    THERE ARE RULES FOR IT

Meta wise I think eevee is just being eevee? Tho he does seem to be a bit more in the background this game from what I usually remember. Scum eevee excels at tricking me specifically cuz I second guess myself. I wouldn’t mind it but I also wouldn’t be advocating for it rn

I did actually but photo sending on here is pain
    Let me see what I can do
    Its an online test? Cant you... just... cheat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    Last post of the night - I buy a Jelly/Clown scumteam; them claiming to be in a chat with each other is a ~0 risk play as scum and gets clowns a few town brownie points.
    Not bad
    Praise the Lord!

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    It aint random BRUH
    BRUH
    HAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE
    THERE ARE RULES FOR IT

Its an online test? Cant you... just... cheat?

Not bad
    It’s a link and the test had a thing where it auto quits when you leave the site
    So they can basically detect cheating
    I write lore

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Kind of in the mood for some doughnuts now

If Oliver doesn't get lynched I wouldn't mind that as a snack

Because dinosaur cat is cool. Next question
    Where'd you get the pfp
    and how long have you had it without telling us

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    "Scummy in pretty much every way" is some lazy scumpainting. You haven't been interacting or worldbuilding or pushing anyone. You just keep acting defensive and now you're projecting that shit on me. You and Ewian should have been the middle of the pack go-to choices for a D1 lynch.

Also your claim sounds fake as hell. You're just trying to stop us from being able to use our abilities because in ANY world where you're town you would realize that it's extremely important that we don't get screwed over by that shit. Yet you're still tunneled on me.
    lol Freckles
    imagine worldbuilding

You guys actually believe role upgrades claims?
    lol 2x
    Freckles is just panicking so hard here trying to get his hammer because he can't coordinate during the day with his scumteam

Bullshit. Id rather lynch scum than be able to use our actions and the fact that you continuously act like it should be obviously imperative to everyone to lynch someone just so we can use actions only adds to your scumminess. Scummy in pretty much every way WOULD be lazy scumpainting if i hadnt elaborated on it, so you just strawmanned me . Ive been interacting a ton so youre just not reading if you dont think so, and of course im not worldbuilding its day 2 and we dont have a single scum flip. My claim is real and it will be funny when i either flip or ahsoka confirms it. Also funny that you call it fake as hell but offer literally no elaboration as to how it could be so.
    dang
    Eevee's not holding back
    I wouldn't mind a Freckles lynch either

On the bright side AT has confirmed Eevee's claim so I don't wanna vote there anymore

welcome to the townreads Eevee, snacks are third door on the left
    Too bad I already ate all the snacks as I was towncored 2.582 seconds into the game

Lumi.
    Lumi can do it.
    Lumi can do what?

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

Rn nearly conftown is Ashoka and Eevee
    strong town would be jmw and martin
    light town would be martin and ewian, maybe also MM if I believe jmw

Also what ever happened to Drizzt?

I'm liking Aporia so far but idk as far as town or scum, haven't really looked into him

And Clowns I'm not sure about anymore

they could just be playing into looking dumb or are just a really uncoordinated and slow hydra

PoE's definitely Oliver/Freckles/Doughnuts

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

lol 2x
    Freckles is just panicking so hard here trying to get his hammer because he can't coordinate during the day with his scumteam
    idk what that means but yeah we should have lynched before 24h. dough is difficult i guess.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

45. ISO #795

It's dough.
    Idk how many of you are child friendly so let me just drop my device , run upstairs and start shouting swears
    xDDDDD

I also am curious to know why I am in your PoE (and why jelly is in there as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

46. ISO #796

Kind of in the mood for some doughnuts now

If Oliver doesn't get lynched I wouldn't mind that as a snack

Where'd you get the pfp
    and how long have you had it without telling us

lol Freckles
    imagine worldbuilding

lol 2x

dang
    Eevee's not holding back
    I wouldn't mind a Freckles lynch either

Too bad I already ate all the snacks as I was towncored 2.582 seconds into the game

Lumi can do what?
    Read me.
    And if she cans then everyone should try.
    Praise the Lord!

47. ISO #797

Why MM?
    I think those specific people atm based on the way they have acted
    Also judging by how people are reacting on the sc2 side Marshall seems to usually have a bigger thread presence then whatever it is currently
    We do not know what jmw and him talked about or if at all.
    Tho if we do respect jmw’s opinion then he’s less of an option than the other two
    I write lore

48. ISO #798

I think those specific people atm based on the way they have acted
    Also judging by how people are reacting on the sc2 side Marshall seems to usually have a bigger thread presence then whatever it is currently
    We do not know what jmw and him talked about or if at all.
    Tho if we do respect jmw’s opinion then he’s less of an option than the other two
    Sort of right about MM but I'm the last person to ask about how to read him. I just know he's a little more active usually but we have some semi afk slots anyway
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

49. ISO #799

it's true though
    so many random parts of words don't get pronounced, and so many have random accent marks

it's so unorganized compared to Spanish
    and it seems like there aren't any concrete rules for the gender of a word
    You are EVIL and deserve a punishment for this

What is there to follow up on lmao. I take note of the response and use it for my reads. And i HAVE followed up with explained reads, no one has bothered responding to them though. And i accused you of sheeping because it makes literally no sense to follow ahsokas points when they're completely devoid of logic
    Devoid of logic? This is your first relatively detailed explanation:
    Everything about it rubs me the wrong way. There was simply no reason for them to attempt it there and seemed like them trying to get a quick lynch on a semi active town player. When prompted for reasoning frinckles was unable to disclose any.
    I agree with it for the record, but it's quite simple lol, and it's on D2, meaning your D1 was basically devoid of explanations of this level or higher. Thus, Ashoka's points are far from "devoid of logic".

Anyways i guess ill claim since its looking like ill be lynched here. Im a town role upgrader so when i target someone it upgrades their role. I used my role on ahsoka last night since they were a strong tr for me at the time. Barring any sort of outside interference they should be ablr to confirm i targeted them last night. I didnt rlly wanna claim this since i figure it would paint a target on my back and ahsokas but id rather not be lynched here. And id rather leave time for us to swap lynches if yall decide on that.
    I haven't seen the confirmed from Ashoka yet, but this is suicide to claim if it's a lie due to self-confirmability, so you are a no-touch slot for now and probably will end up being confirmed town. (The stuff above is not saying you're scum now, but rather explaining my support to Ashoka's points.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #800