S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 1884
  1. ISO #1801

  2. ISO #1802

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sorry didn't see this.

    Yeah I just lied about being able to protect you. Mostly to see if you were Mafia who'd kill me.
    Oh
    What were your actions each night?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw

    Considering noone CCed me on both no-kills (heal N3 and roleblock last night) and considering no-killing intentionally as scum here so that I could pretend to have blocked mafia is thoroughly illogical (since scum!MM would just win by killing someone lol), I don't think I could ever possibly be scum even from your point of view

    Also, I'm really, really, really not sure why you are so adamant on analyzing a neutral's last will when he wasn't even town-aligned, as far as we know... like reaaaallllyyyy not... it's like that is more important than people piling up on Varcron at MYLO without any words and in perfect synchronization or more important than me stopping scum kills TWO TIMES lol
    Mechanically it does seem pretty black and white, but there are still a lot of things we don't know about what happened during night, and based off of dayplay I know Jmw is almost certainly town. Though I still have to ISO you both at some point. Clowns is still the lynch today though.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I think he means N1, because that's when my chat with MM was.
    I thought that was what I just said but okay

  3. ISO #1803

  4. ISO #1804

  5. ISO #1805

  6. ISO #1806

  7. ISO #1807

  8. ISO #1808

  9. ISO #1809

  10. ISO #1810

  11. ISO #1811

  12. ISO #1812

  13. ISO #1813

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    I think Bakura slipped jmw was mafia though

    he demanded an apology from me but has not even gotten mad at Jelly for being signfiicantly responsible for their own misyeet

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Clowns voting Jelly doesn't make much sense either way, but neither does supposedly inviting Jelly to a mason chat in the first place

    Though the only way I can really see this logically happening is if one head didn't read up and saw the threadstate and proceeded to vote Jelly, as who tf knowingly votes someone that they masonized unless they don't know their own story.

    But I'll settle for Jelly today
    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    the size-4 text implies not a strong desire for Jelly to be the execution for that day; if I had said this myself and the person I was now voting had been mute, I would be upset that they didn't even TRY to drag themselves out of yeet range
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  14. ISO #1814

  15. ISO #1815

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think Bakura slipped jmw was mafia though

    he demanded an apology from me but has not even gotten mad at Jelly for being signfiicantly responsible for their own misyeet



    the size-4 text implies not a strong desire for Jelly to be the execution for that day; if I had said this myself and the person I was now voting had been mute, I would be upset that they didn't even TRY to drag themselves out of yeet range
    First of all, I'm very mad at Oliver, Jelly, and Clowns. But Oliver and Jelly have to wait until postgame because they're literally dead. I didn't mention Oliver after he was lynched either. All 3 players have played extremely poorly, and Oliver and Jelly borderline gamethrew, but Clowns is the only one who still hasn't been lynched.

    Secondly, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't know if changing the quote was on purpose or not, but the entire original post was in the same font size as can be seen by going back to the source.

  16. ISO #1816

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    First of all, I'm very mad at Oliver, Jelly, and Clowns. But Oliver and Jelly have to wait until postgame because they're literally dead. I didn't mention Oliver after he was lynched either. All 3 players have played extremely poorly, and Oliver and Jelly borderline gamethrew, but Clowns is the only one who still hasn't been lynched.

    Secondly, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't know if changing the quote was on purpose or not, but the entire original post was in the same font size as can be seen by going back to the source.
    I did change the font to point out what I was talking about

    oliver though dah been doing fine in terms of being a player; he didn't self-vote and he was playing till his time had come

    Jelly, on the other hand....
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  17. ISO #1817

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Wtf

    why does MM get a space but not Jelly

    That's messed up
    Because I named myself that way when I joined the forums XD. No admin powers in there, and I think Jelly should have been able to have spaces as well?
    mwhahahaa admin aboose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I'm calling for a revolution

    seize the means of production

    everyone with spaces in their names should be equally taggable
    YES
    You just have to add the space in the name lol, nothing else (much like on all sites afaik).

    I will be voting... I think jmw because he's basically guaranteed to be scum (or we lose since Martin and him voted eachother and I know Martin is town). I don't think there's any reason for me not to do this.

    If someone sees a reason for which we should not all vote jmw, may they speak now or shut up forever, because I will place my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  18. ISO #1818

  19. ISO #1819

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Well well well. May the Lord RNGsus have mercy upon us if lynch ends up being randomized.

    -vote jmw


    If thou art town, thou shalt vote jmw. And if thou art Frinckles who claimeth to be neutral (and then to have lied? I'm not sure xD), thou shalt help us too :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  20. ISO #1820

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    First of all, I'm very mad at Oliver, Jelly, and Clowns. But Oliver and Jelly have to wait until postgame because they're literally dead. I didn't mention Oliver after he was lynched either. All 3 players have played extremely poorly, and Oliver and Jelly borderline gamethrew, but Clowns is the only one who still hasn't been lynched.

    Secondly, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't know if changing the quote was on purpose or not, but the entire original post was in the same font size as can be seen by going back to the source.
    I canít have played poorly and still be alive

    Granted I havenít played very great this game, but Iím still breathing. As a member of town should be

  21. ISO #1821

  22. ISO #1822

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    -vote MartinGG99


    Vote scum
    I think you forgot the comma and the S. You probably meant "Vote, scums [who are my teammates]". :P

    ALL TOWN ON JMW, CHOO CHOOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  23. ISO #1823

  24. ISO #1824

  25. ISO #1825

  26. ISO #1826

  27. ISO #1827

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well well well. May the Lord RNGsus have mercy upon us if lynch ends up being randomized.

    -vote jmw


    If thou art town, thou shalt vote jmw. And if thou art Frinckles who claimeth to be neutral (and then to have lied? I'm not sure xD), thou shalt help us too :P
    I'm surprised you didn't even bother to consider a world where I'm town. Can I ask why you didn't bother (or at least, that I can see from your posts) expressing why you think a T!Jmw world is unlikely enough for you to vote me?

    Actually, who still hasn't voted yet

  28. ISO #1828

  29. ISO #1829

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't even bother to consider a world where I'm town. Can I ask why you didn't bother (or at least, that I can see from your posts) expressing why you think a T!Jmw world is unlikely enough for you to vote me?

    Actually, who still hasn't voted yet
    Four reasons (three actual ones and an additional thing):

    - I roleblocked you and there was no kill. There is no other explanation for the lack of death (scum never intentionally no-kill here because they would just auto-win), and noone has claimed anything else explaining it (and at this point, if you're town with an explanation and don't bring it up, you are literally throwing lol)
    - You straight up jumped on Varcron along with Clowns in perfect synchronization at EoD, which is why I blocked you in the first place.
    - Martin and yourself voted eachother with locked votes. I know for a fact that Martin is town (there is no reason for him to be attacked on N3 otherwise, considering the lack of deaths on that night). If you actually happened to be town, that is two town votes on townies, which equals instant defeat for town - thus, a path to victory only exists if you're actually scum.

    As for the additional thing: noone said anything to make me doubt all of the above, and I waited a very long time before placing my vote to make sure objections could be voiced first.


    Thus, placing a vote on you is really the only logical move here. For the record, assuming you're scum, you played very well and had me fooled behavior-wise for a very long time. (If you're town, you played well too lol, but then we are screwed so pls don't be )
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  30. ISO #1830

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Four reasons (three actual ones and an additional thing):

    - I roleblocked you and there was no kill. There is no other explanation for the lack of death (scum never intentionally no-kill here because they would just auto-win), and noone has claimed anything else explaining it (and at this point, if you're town with an explanation and don't bring it up, you are literally throwing lol)
    - You straight up jumped on Varcron along with Clowns in perfect synchronization at EoD, which is why I blocked you in the first place.
    - Martin and yourself voted eachother with locked votes. I know for a fact that Martin is town (there is no reason for him to be attacked on N3 otherwise, considering the lack of deaths on that night). If you actually happened to be town, that is two town votes on townies, which equals instant defeat for town - thus, a path to victory only exists if you're actually scum.

    As for the additional thing: noone said anything to make me doubt all of the above, and I waited a very long time before placing my vote to make sure objections could be voiced first.


    Thus, placing a vote on you is really the only logical move here. For the record, assuming you're scum, you played very well and had me fooled behavior-wise for a very long time. (If you're town, you played well too lol, but then we are screwed so pls don't be )
    Look I'm not saying Jmw can't be town, but don't be so stupidly confident in yourself when we still have so many unknowns regarding night actions. We still have no idea how Clowns entered a chat with Jelly, what happened to the Hider scumchat mentioned in Ewian's last will, how Shaman died, or how Aporia was in a chat N1.

    Also roleblocking doesn't stop someone from performing a kill. It just stops any role-specific actions.

    @Frinckles
    @Snom_

    I am starting to acknowledge a Jmw lynch more and more as mech evidence does seem good, but I want to share something I realized earlier today:

    A Clowns lynch confirms both Martin and me as town.
    Martin, because Clowns supposedly started a chat with him N4 or something, and I don't see any reason for scummates to fake that, especially if Clowns can just chat with anyone.

    And me, because I am cleared off a Clowns scum flip (not that anyone cares) because I've been pushing Clowns way too hard for us to be scummates bussing.

    Oh yeah btw MM your reasoning for Jmw being scummy off of the vote at EoD4 also applies to Martin lol

  31. ISO #1831

  32. ISO #1832

  33. ISO #1833

  34. ISO #1834

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I find it weird that the slot never claimed to be in any chats though

    I don't even see who could've added him to a chat
    No idea if your talking about me but I donít think I can be added to chats because of my passive redirects

  35. ISO #1835

  36. ISO #1836

  37. ISO #1837

  38. ISO #1838

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well clowns is definitely Mafia here, so.
    yeah exactly

    I mean I'm definitely considering Jmw as a lynch target for later, but Clowns is way scummier here

    @Marshmallow Marshall you yourself literally said that Clowns should be out of here before LyLo and yet here we are with you not pushing Clowns for like 2 days in a row

    Rn scumteam is looking like:
    Clowns + Snom + either Jmw or MM

  39. ISO #1839

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Hmm

    looking back on Ewian's last will as mentioned earlier because I think we took what he said out of context way too much

    To quote it exactly for coaching/town will be shaken and destroyed:

    "letís create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed"

    I don't see why scum would say this to scum as they're already teamed

    This basically confirms another chat took place N1, as I don't see why someone wouldn't claim this, especially not from MM/Jmw or Clowns/Jelly, and I can confirm it wasn't from me/Frinckles

    So this would mean that there were 4 chats N1

    But I have no idea who it could've been between

    honestly the balance for this game has just seemed absolutely broken, at least from my pov

    You make like 3 chatmakers + an upgrader and amnesiac, which isn't smart as chatmakers are gonna be the first to claim, and having so many chatmakers + upgraded chatmakers is overkill

    and then to top it off, I'm a traffic analyst but can only tell if someone's been in a chat throughout the whole duration of the game

  40. ISO #1840

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Hmm
    This basically confirms another chat took place N1, as I don't see why someone wouldn't claim this, especially not from MM/Jmw or Clowns/Jelly, and I can confirm it wasn't from me/Frinckles
    *but I don't see why someone wouldn't claim this

  41. ISO #1841

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Look I'm not saying Jmw can't be town [I assume you mean "can't be scum"?], but don't be so stupidly confident in yourself when we still have so many unknowns regarding night actions. We still have no idea how Clowns entered a chat with Jelly, what happened to the Hider scumchat mentioned in Ewian's last will, how Shaman died, or how Aporia was in a chat N1.

    Also roleblocking doesn't stop someone from performing a kill. It just stops any role-specific actions.

    @Frinckles
    @Snom_

    I am starting to acknowledge a Jmw lynch more and more as mech evidence does seem good, but I want to share something I realized earlier today:

    A Clowns lynch confirms both Martin and me as town.
    Martin, because Clowns supposedly started a chat with him N4 or something, and I don't see any reason for scummates to fake that, especially if Clowns can just chat with anyone.

    And me, because I am cleared off a Clowns scum flip (not that anyone cares) because I've been pushing Clowns way too hard for us to be scummates bussing.

    Oh yeah btw MM your reasoning for Jmw being scummy off of the vote at EoD4 also applies to Martin lol
    I am not stupidly confident, I just know for a fact my actions are real and thought it over a lot lol. You're not even bringing counterarguments, so I'm not sure why you'd say that...

    As for the reasoning about EoD4, two reasons for which Martin doesn't fit in there:
    - He was the first to place the vote in the streak, which looks much more like he's the townie who made the mistake on which scum capitalized rather than the scum who started it all; if he were, why not do it before?
    - He is literally confirmed town from my point of view because I healed him, so to me, this is a non-issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  42. ISO #1842

  43. ISO #1843

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    And me, because I am cleared off a Clowns scum flip (not that anyone cares) because I've been pushing Clowns way too hard for us to be scummates bussing.

    Oh yeah btw MM your reasoning for Jmw being scummy off of the vote at EoD4 also applies to Martin lol
    eeeh I think the bussing would just be kinda too awkward or just too much of a swing; I've seen scummates tunnel-bus before but generally not after TRing them by a fair bit (see SoD2)

    but I think the "amount of clears" isn't that great of an argument in LYLO because if its wrong then even if it does clear people said clearing would be meaningless

    Regarding the last bit, I think MM's point is more-so on the synchronization aspect
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  44. ISO #1844

  45. ISO #1845

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Oh and I just noticed you said roleblocks don't stop factional kills: here, by convention, roleblocks do stop factional kills unless stated otherwise. And again, there is no other explanation for the no-kill last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  46. ISO #1846

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Hmm

    looking back on Ewian's last will as mentioned earlier because I think we took what he said out of context way too much

    To quote it exactly for coaching/town will be shaken and destroyed:

    "let’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed"

    I don't see why scum would say this to scum as they're already teamed

    This basically confirms another chat took place N1, as I don't see why someone wouldn't claim this, especially not from MM/Jmw or Clowns/Jelly, and I can confirm it wasn't from me/Frinckles

    So this would mean that there were 4 chats N1

    But I have no idea who it could've been between

    honestly the balance for this game has just seemed absolutely broken, at least from my pov

    You make like 3 chatmakers + an upgrader and amnesiac, which isn't smart as chatmakers are gonna be the first to claim, and having so many chatmakers + upgraded chatmakers is overkill

    and then to top it off, I'm a traffic analyst but can only tell if someone's been in a chat throughout the whole duration of the game
    I've thought about it more and suspect that if it didn't happen in your chat with frinckles and didn't happen in MM/JMW's chat

    then it probably happened as a result of mafia discussing each other's public positions on d2, though this is stretching a tad bit I think

    but not unimaginable
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  47. ISO #1847

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and I just noticed you said roleblocks don't stop factional kills: here, by convention, roleblocks do stop factional kills unless stated otherwise. And again, there is no other explanation for the no-kill last night.
    I've almost never seen a role-blocked NOT block the factional

    and if it didn't then such a thing would be explicitly stated

    speaking as a person who most frequently plays here + The Syndicate (MafiaTheSyndicate) + Guillo's Deck Mafia games
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  48. ISO #1848

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I've thought about it more and suspect that if it didn't happen in your chat with frinckles and didn't happen in MM/JMW's chat

    then it probably happened as a result of mafia discussing each other's public positions on d2, though this is stretching a tad bit I think

    but not unimaginable
    Probably the best explainer of this

    is if Ewian misinterpreted the mafia discussing their public positions as a 3p and mafia talking

    that could make the wording of the paraphrase connotate something else even if it were (by definition) describing the same thing if you just paraphrased with the idea that it was 2 mafia discussing their positions
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  49. ISO #1849

  50. ISO #1850

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    Why did you pink me bakura?
    @Snom_
    What does this mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're not even bringing counterarguments, so I'm not sure why you'd say that...
    My counterargument was that Clowns is scummier and we still have a lot of unknowns about what happened during night. Also could you fullclaim your night actions so far?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and I just noticed you said roleblocks don't stop factional kills: here, by convention, roleblocks do stop factional kills unless stated otherwise. And again, there is no other explanation for the no-kill last night.
    Bro that's whack
    All right then I guess Jmw's a fine lynch

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •