S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1884
  1. ISO #1751

  2. ISO #1752

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    also rip @Varcron

    poor guy had a decent chance to live till end-game for once but even the people who largely town-read his slot ended up voting him lol
    I mean, if we're being honest AT's slot should have been pushed off a cliff a long time ago by way of scumminess.that vote on me was absurd
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  3. ISO #1753

  4. ISO #1754

  5. ISO #1755

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    You seriously haven't figured me out by now?

    And here I thought you might be among the best players for reading me after how you read me in my last town game with you. I think? Can't quite remember which game it was

    Unless you think I'm capable of seriously fooling you, which if that's so, then I'll take that as a compliment.

    But, anyways, town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  6. ISO #1756

  7. ISO #1757

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    You seriously haven't figured me out by now?

    And here I thought you might be among the best players for reading me after how you read me in my last town game with you. I think? Can't quite remember which game it was

    Unless you think I'm capable of seriously fooling you, which if that's so, then I'll take that as a compliment.

    But, anyways, town.
    a long answer for a short question.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  8. ISO #1758

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    a long answer for a short question.
    it isn't just an answer

    its a response (or reaction) to you asking me that


    also short answers to questions of typically questionable value are boring
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  9. ISO #1759

  10. ISO #1760

  11. ISO #1761

  12. ISO #1762

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    I'm surprised we haven't lost already - I've unforunately now picked up part-time work alongside uni, so I was hoping we'd either shoot correctly on Varcon v Snom or lose the game and I don't have to worry about activity.

    I'll reveal now, I saw Bakura visit Martin on N4, not that it matters anymore, I think that Bakura/Clowns/Snom is the team? Unless there's a reason for Varcon to lie about the chats that I haven't read up on.
    I'll vote with Martin or MM, whichever one of them has a preference. Even if we can't win I wanna have my vote placed before the end of today (IRL) because I'll be much busier tomorrow and won't have much time to consider options.

  13. ISO #1763

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    anywho I'll try to figure out how to turn on email notifications for pings. So please ping me if something is very important (like my vote is needed immediately or we lose the game type of ordeal). Otherwise I will try to get my work done as fast as possible so I have time to be here when everyone else might be on.

  14. ISO #1764

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    not much is happening

    -vote Varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    -vote varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    -vote varcron
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

    I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

    Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  15. ISO #1765

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't lost already - I've unforunately now picked up part-time work alongside uni, so I was hoping we'd either shoot correctly on Varcon v Snom or lose the game and I don't have to worry about activity.

    I'll reveal now, I saw Bakura visit Martin on N4, not that it matters anymore, I think that Bakura/Clowns/Snom is the team? Unless there's a reason for Varcon to lie about the chats that I haven't read up on.
    I'll vote with Martin or MM, whichever one of them has a preference. Even if we can't win I wanna have my vote placed before the end of today (IRL) because I'll be much busier tomorrow and won't have much time to consider options.
    I literally blocked you and was told my action was processed xD.

    Also, Frinckles, HONOR BINDS YOU TO HELP THE DOUBLE-SAVING JOAT - URAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  16. ISO #1766

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

    I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

    Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
    You say open wolfing, but that requires me being a wolf.

  17. ISO #1767

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    On the basis that mafia wouldn't troll this game via no-kill....

    -vote jmw


    o7

    also how the heck was last time mylo if we still have the potential to save lol, I wouldn't have YOLO'ed varcron if I knew....but then again maybe the alleged RB wouldn't have happened on jmw
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  18. ISO #1768

  19. ISO #1769

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    also how the heck was last time mylo if we still have the potential to save lol, I wouldn't have YOLO'ed varcron if I knew....but then again maybe the alleged RB wouldn't have happened on jmw
    actually thats stupid dear me

    of course its mylo because technically you can misyeet the savior

    S M FRIGGIN H
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  20. ISO #1770

  21. ISO #1771

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

    I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

    Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
    I donít have a n5 ability, so I donít know if youíre lying here or not. If youíre scum, fair enough, well played. If youíre town I have no idea what scum are doing.

  22. ISO #1772

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    On the basis that mafia wouldn't troll this game via no-kill....

    -vote jmw


    o7

    also how the heck was last time mylo if we still have the potential to save lol, I wouldn't have YOLO'ed varcron if I knew....but then again maybe the alleged RB wouldn't have happened on jmw
    If youíre town we lost with this vote, so Iím going to play with the assumption that youíre scum.

    -vote MartinG99


    If this crossvote is wrong we already lost so I donít mind doing this. If everyone checks in afterward we can confirm thereís at least one scum in Martin/Me, and fmpov that will confirm Martin as scum.

  23. ISO #1773

  24. ISO #1774

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Okay, thatís clowns checking in. Honestly, Iíd half expect Clowns to have voted at this point if Martin was town, so I guess we didnít lose yet. Sorry Clowns but I doubt I will be able to come around to you being town at this point in the game. If you are, make the right choice with your vote and prove me wrong.


    Iíd like no one to vote until everyone else can check in, if possible.

  25. ISO #1775

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Guys, look at this. Martin is town, we know this (healed from an attack = confirmed town). Jmw literally OPEN WOLFED here, thinking he would get a win because it was MYLO. Well, surprise... I ALSO HAVE A ROLEBLOCK ABILITY

    I roleblocked jmw last night. Considering scum literally would have won by killing a townie, I AM CONFIRMED TOWN, AND ANYONE DOUBTING MY WORD HERE IS WEARING A TIN FOIL HAT.

    Jmw and Clowns open-wolfed at EoD. The sole reason I am not voting right away is that I want to hear from y'all in case I missed something critically important, but if I didn't, jmw dies.
    And I guess since itís LYLO I should be optimal and towncase myself, I will get on that eventually if I can, in the meantime I do have to address my vote since it ended up being extremely -EV.

    I already mentioned most of it in a previous post, but Iím gonna be a lot busier this week and beyond, so I voted Varcron in a spare moment I had hoping heíd flip scum between Varcron/Snom in their argument which I still donít fully understand. I expected that the game was basically unwinnable after Frincklesí neutral claim and honestly, to admit it, was just ready for it all to be over. So I just followed Martinís vote when I saw him place one and logged off.

    MM, if youíre town, I implore you to consider other worlds, particularly that the lack of scum kill is unrelated to your roleblock, because I know that to be the case.

  26. ISO #1776

  27. ISO #1777

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    @MartinGG99
    @jmw

    Apologize to me.

    I had claimed that Varcron was town, and neither of you opposed my read, yet you both quickhammered him. Take me seriously, or I'm out of here.

    Furthermore, I was in the middle of a conversation with Snom. And yet you two had the gall to say that nothing was happening and vote Varcron, cutting our conversation short. You both nearly cost town the game.

  28. ISO #1778

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    @Snom_ you are only a passive redirector, correct?

    Is anyone here a redirector?

    Because that would not only explain the kill on TauntShaman D1, but also my invest result D3.

    @jmw I targeted Stealthbomber D3, not D4. And that action was a traffic analyst shot. I have the ability to see if a player has ever been in a chat. According to my results, Stealthbomber's slot was already in a chat before the one he joined D3. I took this as a red check, but somehow he flipped town. The only thing that I can imagine making sense is a redirection.

    Additionally, before Varcron was so rudely hammered, I had investigated his slot the night before and found out that his slot had been in no chats.

    As for Jmw, I still believe he is town. As for your claims, MM, I am not sold on the fact that Martin was attacked. Frinckles was protecting me that same night as well. It is completely possible that scum went for me instead. Jmw's content this game has been completely competent, while you are floundering about in an attempt to pressure Jmw.

    However, I will still be ISO'ing each of your slots when I have the chance. And as for today, Clowns is the lynch.

    -vote TheClowns

  29. ISO #1779

  30. ISO #1780

  31. ISO #1781

  32. ISO #1782

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Why am I the lynch
    I'm not explaining that to you at this point

    if you don't know then you either have the memory of a goldfish, are playing coy, or some other third fish-related figure of speech that I can't think of at the moment.

  33. ISO #1783

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    -vote MartinGG99


    I am required by mods to fix my vote (I spelled it wrong so apparently it didn't get counted) so I am doing that right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    @MartinGG99
    @jmw

    Apologize to me.

    I had claimed that Varcron was town, and neither of you opposed my read, yet you both quickhammered him. Take me seriously, or I'm out of here.

    Furthermore, I was in the middle of a conversation with Snom. And yet you two had the gall to say that nothing was happening and vote Varcron, cutting our conversation short. You both nearly cost town the game.
    Sorry, I probably deserve this. It was definitely unfair of me to prioritize trying to end the game fast and harming my wincon just because of my schedule. There's not really a great excuse for what I did but hopefully we can turn things around and make it water under the bridge.

  34. ISO #1784

  35. ISO #1785

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I'm not explaining that to you at this point

    if you don't know then you either have the memory of a goldfish, are playing coy, or some other third fish-related figure of speech that I can't think of at the moment.
    I think Iíve been town this whole game. Have you read?

  36. ISO #1786

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    @Snom_ you are only a passive redirector, correct?

    Is anyone here a redirector?

    Because that would not only explain the kill on TauntShaman D1, but also my invest result D3.

    @jmw I targeted Stealthbomber D3, not D4. And that action was a traffic analyst shot. I have the ability to see if a player has ever been in a chat. According to my results, Stealthbomber's slot was already in a chat before the one he joined D3. I took this as a red check, but somehow he flipped town. The only thing that I can imagine making sense is a redirection.

    Additionally, before Varcron was so rudely hammered, I had investigated his slot the night before and found out that his slot had been in no chats.

    As for Jmw, I still believe he is town. As for your claims, MM, I am not sold on the fact that Martin was attacked. Frinckles was protecting me that same night as well. It is completely possible that scum went for me instead. Jmw's content this game has been completely competent, while you are floundering about in an attempt to pressure Jmw.

    However, I will still be ISO'ing each of your slots when I have the chance. And as for today, Clowns is the lynch.

    -vote TheClowns
    I can mod postÖ

  37. ISO #1787

  38. ISO #1788

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    I can mod postÖ
    Yes but you also mentioned something about redirections
    you've gotta communicate with me here man, you're embarrassing me in front of the mafia wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    hello
    yes I asked you some questions like 3 posts back

  39. ISO #1789

  40. ISO #1790

  41. ISO #1791

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Wait I just realized something

    Ewian said in his last will that he's 90% certain that Jmw targeted MM N2 or scum targeted scum

    But he died EoD2, so that must have been a typo

    So @jmw I guess disregard my question for now but do claim actions

    I'll have to analyze Ewian's last will some more

  42. ISO #1792

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Also I forget, how exactly does your ability work? I know you used some sort of amnesiac ability to make chats, but you also protected me.
    Sorry didn't see this.

    Yeah I just lied about being able to protect you. Mostly to see if you were Mafia who'd kill me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  43. ISO #1793

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Btw @jmw who did MM target N2?

    and @MarshmallowMarshall who has been your target/what has been your action each night?
    Last will:
    I was put in a private chat with jmw on N1. I also gave him a fruit (and told him I would do so in the chat).
    N2: no action because it was impossible
    N3: protected Martin (he was attacked!)
    N4: nothing at all because I had internet issues when I wanted to submit my action............. sorryyyy
    N5: roleblocked jmw

    Considering noone CCed me on both no-kills (heal N3 and roleblock last night) and considering no-killing intentionally as scum here so that I could pretend to have blocked mafia is thoroughly illogical (since scum!MM would just win by killing someone lol), I don't think I could ever possibly be scum even from your point of view

    Also, I'm really, really, really not sure why you are so adamant on analyzing a neutral's last will when he wasn't even town-aligned, as far as we know... like reaaaallllyyyy not... it's like that is more important than people piling up on Varcron at MYLO without any words and in perfect synchronization or more important than me stopping scum kills TWO TIMES lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  44. ISO #1794

  45. ISO #1795

  46. ISO #1796

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    @Snom_ you are only a passive redirector, correct?

    Is anyone here a redirector?

    Because that would not only explain the kill on TauntShaman D1, but also my invest result D3.

    @jmw I targeted Stealthbomber D3, not D4. And that action was a traffic analyst shot. I have the ability to see if a player has ever been in a chat. According to my results, Stealthbomber's slot was already in a chat before the one he joined D3. I took this as a red check, but somehow he flipped town. The only thing that I can imagine making sense is a redirection.

    Additionally, before Varcron was so rudely hammered, I had investigated his slot the night before and found out that his slot had been in no chats.

    As for Jmw, I still believe he is town. As for your claims, MM, I am not sold on the fact that Martin was attacked. Frinckles was protecting me that same night as well. It is completely possible that scum went for me instead. Jmw's content this game has been completely competent, while you are floundering about in an attempt to pressure Jmw.

    However, I will still be ISO'ing each of your slots when I have the chance. And as for today, Clowns is the lynch.

    -vote TheClowns
    I agree that jmw's content has been "competent" for most of the game as you said, but mechanics say no, and the last EoD says absolutely fucking not at all xD. Clowns definetly is scum anyway though, so I can get on board for this as well. About you saying Frinckles may have protected you, I guess that is fair, but then you also have to take into account last night's zero deaths... this is not an "attempt to pressure jmw", it's literally just the result of my action that very likely leads to the conclusion that he's scum. You can't change your vote anyway, but I'm saying this in case we're both alive tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  47. ISO #1797

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    @MartinGG99
    @jmw

    Apologize to me.

    I had claimed that Varcron was town, and neither of you opposed my read, yet you both quickhammered him. Take me seriously, or I'm out of here.

    Furthermore, I was in the middle of a conversation with Snom. And yet you two had the gall to say that nothing was happening and vote Varcron, cutting our conversation short. You both nearly cost town the game.
    Sorry but I can't help but feel demanding an apology when I posted the exact and clear reasons why I did what I did --- regardless of the circumstances alleged by anyone other than frinckles being neutral and the hosts announcing mylo -- is anything but fake.

    You can be upset with me if you're for real, there's nothing wrong with that, but don't expect me to be giving any sort of apology for anything I did or thought except for the miscalculation that MYLO meant we had to go win several ties and had no saves.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  48. ISO #1798

  49. ISO #1799

  50. ISO #1800

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Btw @jmw who did MM target N2?

    and @MarshmallowMarshall who has been your target/what has been your action each night?
    I don't know, I wasn't able to submit an action n2 because of Ewian's event.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Wait I just realized something

    Ewian said in his last will that he's 90% certain that Jmw targeted MM N2 or scum targeted scum

    But he died EoD2, so that must have been a typo

    So @jmw I guess disregard my question for now but do claim actions

    I'll have to analyze Ewian's last will some more
    I think he means N1, because that's when my chat with MM was.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •