S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1884
  1. ISO #1501

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    List seems preety good to me imo

    though maybe switch out Bakura for Jelly

    Jelly is kinda the biggest unknown I have since they're self-voting and that could either be short-sight towniness or just scum opting for a possible bus
    That would make to unknowns be with a known, that's the problem.

    Although I'm sure MM could handle it, I'd rather have two townier people rather than 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  2. ISO #1502

  3. ISO #1503

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    I want to resolve in Jelly/Clowns/Frinckles/Bakura.

    I think this pool usually contains most, if not all of the scum.
    Personally, I think the way Jelly's acted around Clowns has been kinda weird and I don't buy the claim, so that's my first vote choice, but I can be convinced if someone thinks there's a better immediate target.

  4. ISO #1504

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    The difference may not be all that meaningful though (switching Bakura for Jelly) given that any scum in there will have access to scum chat at the same time

    but ideally any changes in interaction due to being in scum chat as well (ex: asking other scums on what to say/do) would be noticable
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  5. ISO #1505

  6. ISO #1506

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    idk what you mean by this

    is this some ancient mech knowledge from a lost culture of long-gone FM players
    The two unknowns are Jelly and Snom


    I don't have a solid opinion on them
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

  7. ISO #1507

  8. ISO #1508

  9. ISO #1509

  10. ISO #1510

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Okay we are getting into it

    There is one big flaw with your theory here. You seem to keep forgetting this is indeed a hydra and the reads that you are referring to on D1 came from Fishy aka me. The voting was therefore carried out by the other head as if you have played a game with me (Fishy) you would know that I do not like the voting on day 1 because usually it ends up in either me getting lynched or some afk townies.

    Also for the quote you are saying we said in reference to the jmw kill, that is all just speculation. You are quite literally grasping at straws here. You are trying to prove we said something when that cannot be done and it also cant be proved that we did not do it, so you are actually just trying to throw random dirt on us here.

    As for the chat with Jelly and why she was so confused is probably because she didnt believe us or something. This head was not in the majority of that conversation and you can ask Jelly to confirm that herself. Therefore, no we did not have a lot of conversation that could have happened that night because I unfortunately had life.

    Also as for me saying gosh dang it, which was my post, that was in response to me typing the wrong thing. That was just plain embarrassing.

    So no we are not the entire circus, we are just two clowns living life
    Honestly... pitiful. I activate Golden Wind Requiem and replay my argument.



    As for your first point

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    First, he says he doesn't want to participate on a Jelly wagon and feels good about her. Then, he votes her. Yes, he votes the person he knows 100% is town due to his role. And then he says "gosh dang it" in response to her lynch not going through. What the literal heck is this? And then after that he says the wagon was awful and his other head was responsible for voting Jelly, and that the wagon was scum-motivated. But even if they're different heads, each one would at least know their own role. There's no chance that they don't know that they masonized Jelly, unless they don't know their own claim because it's not the truth.
    As for your second point

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    The only argument that can be made against this is a highly generalized one, that it could just be something random. One of my several points individually would most likely be attacked. But these points are not independent of each other. Furthermore, mafia is not about randomness. It's about piecing together actions and circumstances based on facts and logic. And that is what I have done here. There is almost no other circumstance or player who fits "shaken and destroyed" anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So the game just got a lot more interesting then.

    Janitor isn’t plausible to find anymore. I was planning on claiming here but it appears I don’t need to so I won’t.

    Bakura, were you responsible for creating your chat?
    No, Janitor is very plausible to find. Clowns is one of the few people whose roles is in heavy suspicion. And if Clowns flips scum, then Jelly does too, which means we have a lead on two candidates for the Janitor.

    As for the second question, that's my personal business. I don't discuss family matters with strangers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Bakura’s push on clowns was not something I was expecting to see today even though it goes along with what I said yesterday to some extent. I need time to think and I don’t have any because we had no posts for 12 hours. Yeesh.
    Yes, I would very much like to hear your thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Your post is good (I like the AA theme, did a similar thing in champs) but that beat is kinda wack tbh
    Idk what AA is but thank you Jiménez

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yall want some beats

    this ones p good

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQgHrBll9c





    No, I don't play kirby. Just heard it during a cool stream VOD today.
    Quite a banger. Thank you, brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Who the HELL made the chat between Bakura and Frinckles
    Quite anxious, are we?
    I don't know who the janitor is yet. However, I will find them no matter the cost.
    Put a little trust into your dear townie, Stealth-san.

  11. ISO #1511

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    any non-lethal gets returned to sender

    they didn't specify if it was night-only or whatever
    Do you think Ewian's last will gives us any insight into how these interactions may have come about?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  12. ISO #1512

  13. ISO #1513

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Do you think Ewian's last will gives us any insight into how these interactions may have come about?
    yknow you could be more straight to the point

    but anyways hider claims are not unfathomable to scum

    it could have been discussed as a course of action for any scum if they were seen doing anything bad
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  14. ISO #1514

  15. ISO #1515

  16. ISO #1516

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    @Varcron you probably need the context for the above posts

    but basically this dude nick-named Ewian died as a neutral on D2, and he flipped a role that we're quite sure got occasional messages from any chat in the game --- including dead chat

    [spoiler = ewian lw]
    In the case I ever get lynched I must say that if I do die by a lynch I should know about it. Anyways I was not lying when I said I am Technoblade. That is literally my role. Or by the official name: The Pig King. At the time of writing this d1, I will have no idea what I have revealed of my role. I also have no clue how I’m going to win. I just want to make it however I play to be worthy of carrying the title. After all, I deeply respect Techno, so having a role based on him feels like I should live up to it. I also have no clue if I’m supposed to be an evil or good neutral. XDDDDDDDDDDD. Anyways this will be my last will if I die day 1 though I suppose you will see what happens / what I typed if I die.

    Day 2- the main reason I will be withholding information is due to me not knowing my true neutrality.

    Ok I finally figured out smth, how the voices work

    Basically I’m some sort of shy child? I think it’s called? I can see bits of scum chat and ghost chat or any other night chat. I also think I have two ways to win, one of which is to satisfy myself(?) or the other way being to follow bloodlust and listen to the voices(basically a executioner)

    In the case I do not have time to expose anything I learn, I’m trying to side with town here even tho I’m not even sure of my true alignment.

    I am 90% on n2, either jmw targeted mm with an action, mm targeted jmw with an action, or scum targeted scum with an action

    I don’t know if this is allowed but if it isn’t ignore it: one of the msgs I received was hola, I would look into people who use that phrase .

    Someone said I won’t let it get smth far once more so dunno what it means

    Seems like there was an explaination because someone said smth made sense

    I’m assuming this msg is a ghost because they were like: I HaVE BECOME FREe of EARTH or smth

    Scum chat: what’s up my scum mates in arms as in more than one so there is 3 or more

    Want to have my fruit, is a phrase only from a fruit vendor .this Could come from the jmw mm or scum chat

    Someone said they got Todd howarded?someone said they would blend their shoe and consume it (I don’t know who tf posted this but it is funny)

    I am 99% sure this comes from the jmw mm chat

    Deathproof suicidal town alt

    Sure they will mention smth by eod3

    Paraphrasing , let’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed

    Someone will claim hider

    A scum did not show up for day start

    This elims
    Martin
    Eevee
    Drizzt
    Me
    And clowns from being mafia A.
    [/spoiler]
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  17. ISO #1517

  18. ISO #1518

  19. ISO #1519

  20. ISO #1520

  21. ISO #1521

  22. ISO #1522

  23. ISO #1523

  24. ISO #1524

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    wait my Golden Wind Requiem is gone too

    oh my word I hate this site's formatting
    your site del-yeeted it in a matter of minutes for some reason

    the images are there in the post --- they just no longer exist at the link you gave it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  25. ISO #1525

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    wait what happened to my image

    it was there a second ago
    Errrrr, I saw it as well... what the heck? I've never seen that in years of playing here XD

    And yea, I really, really, really, REALLY don't think Clowns has any reasons to exist by now, much like Jelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  26. ISO #1526

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Errrrr, I saw it as well... what the heck? I've never seen that in years of playing here XD

    And yea, I really, really, really, REALLY don't think Clowns has any reasons to exist by now, much like Jelly.
    He's taking up space

    like those really big elephants

  27. ISO #1527

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    yknow you could be more straight to the point

    but anyways hider claims are not unfathomable to scum

    it could have been discussed as a course of action for any scum if they were seen doing anything bad
    If I'm straight to the point, people don't pay attention so I thought I'd go through the thought process.

    One scum wanted to claim hider.
    One scum said something about being deathproof.

    You survived and arguably have a role claim that sucks in this setup unless used consecutively. MM claims a heal as a fruit vending JOAT out of the blue, to say nothing of the fact that I still think he could have written "shaken and destroyed."


    Snom claims some weird Reflector, Jelly claims Victim -- both of which are redirection roles similar to hider.

    Scum could have pushed me on my own fucking points this entire game but they chose not to or got lazy. Probably because I'm being ignored a bit. But the bottom line is I've been trying to subtly get across some important things this game that are only now being acknowledged. If you are paying attention, the pool for today is Jelly/Snom/MM and even you Martin for the above given reasons.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  28. ISO #1528

  29. ISO #1529

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If I'm straight to the point, people don't pay attention so I thought I'd go through the thought process.

    One scum wanted to claim hider.
    One scum said something about being deathproof.

    You survived and arguably have a role claim that sucks in this setup unless used consecutively. MM claims a heal as a fruit vending JOAT out of the blue, to say nothing of the fact that I still think he could have written "shaken and destroyed."


    Snom claims some weird Reflector, Jelly claims Victim -- both of which are redirection roles similar to hider.

    Scum could have pushed me on my own fucking points this entire game but they chose not to or got lazy. Probably because I'm being ignored a bit. But the bottom line is I've been trying to subtly get across some important things this game that are only now being acknowledged. If you are paying attention, the pool for today is Jelly/Snom/MM and even you Martin for the above given reasons.
    Wait wait wait so you're saying Martin and I are in fact a scum team and that I pretended to have healed my teammate, and that we in fact have intentionally no-killed last night instead of just, you know, killing towny people or something? ah yes...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  30. ISO #1530

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Plus, why is Clowns out of your PoE? W h a t a r e y o u d o i n g ?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  31. ISO #1531

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If I'm straight to the point, people don't pay attention so I thought I'd go through the thought process.

    One scum wanted to claim hider.
    One scum said something about being deathproof.

    You survived and arguably have a role claim that sucks in this setup unless used consecutively. MM claims a heal as a fruit vending JOAT out of the blue, to say nothing of the fact that I still think he could have written "shaken and destroyed."


    Snom claims some weird Reflector, Jelly claims Victim -- both of which are redirection roles similar to hider.

    Scum could have pushed me on my own fucking points this entire game but they chose not to or got lazy. Probably because I'm being ignored a bit. But the bottom line is I've been trying to subtly get across some important things this game that are only now being acknowledged. If you are paying attention, the pool for today is Jelly/Snom/MM and even you Martin for the above given reasons.
    Clowns is the lynch today

  32. ISO #1532

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait wait wait so you're saying Martin and I are in fact a scum team and that I pretended to have healed my teammate, and that we in fact have intentionally no-killed last night instead of just, you know, killing towny people or something? ah yes...

    There is zero reason for you both not to be considered an explanation for the no-death when scum was seen talking about being deathproof. You could be joat doc and he could just be a shitty invest role, sure. We should be getting Jelly/Snom anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Plus, why is Clowns out of your PoE? W h a t a r e y o u d o i n g ?
    Clowns is out of my pool because Jelly/Snom are likely evil and I don't see the scum play for s!Clowns + s!Jelly and whatever bullshitty that mason claim is. One is lying and Jelly is more likely the liar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Clowns is the lynch today
    See above. Also you didn't answer so no extra credit.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  33. ISO #1533

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Also, unless Martin explicitly got feedback about being healed you could be taking him for a ride which would be hilarious. That's just one of a few things that could have happened last night. I'm not claiming to know 100% but this isn't a difficult choice imo.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  34. ISO #1534

  35. ISO #1535

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    There is zero reason for you both not to be considered an explanation for the no-death when scum was seen talking about being deathproof. You could be joat doc and he could just be a shitty invest role, sure. We should be getting Jelly/Snom anyway.



    Clowns is out of my pool because Jelly/Snom are likely evil and I don't see the scum play for s!Clowns + s!Jelly and whatever bullshitty that mason claim is. One is lying and Jelly is more likely the liar.



    See above. Also you didn't answer so no extra credit.
    No, Clowns and Jelly have to be the same alignment

    and Clowns is a good lynch for reasons I already explained

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also if we're going back to that old shaken and destroyed:

    (Henceforth referred to as "The Shaker".)

    Drizzt is a newbie at FM. His slot (Snom) makes sense to be coached.

    2/3* Jelly+Snom+?
    As for the person being coached, it could be a multitude of people, so I gave up on it
    there's not enough evidence to point to a specific person

  36. ISO #1536

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    I do not understand the association and non-associations you both state about Jelly and Clowns. Can you both clarify, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  37. ISO #1537

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I do not understand the association and non-associations you both state about Jelly and Clowns. Can you both clarify, please?
    It's all in my post

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    This brings me to my next point: Clowns' claim.
    Now in order for Clowns' claim to be true, both he and Jelly would have to be telling the truth, because if Clowns is really a masonizer, then Jelly would have to be town, or else Clowns would be dead. We also can rule out the possibility of Clowns deceiving Jelly by using another chatmaker, as we know what Ashoka's actions have been and can confirm them. So if we catch Clowns, we essentially catch Jelly.

  38. ISO #1538

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    There is zero reason for you both not to be considered an explanation for the no-death when scum was seen talking about being deathproof. You could be joat doc and he could just be a shitty invest role, sure. We should be getting Jelly/Snom anyway.



    Clowns is out of my pool because Jelly/Snom are likely evil and I don't see the scum play for s!Clowns + s!Jelly and whatever bullshitty that mason claim is. One is lying and Jelly is more likely the liar.



    See above. Also you didn't answer so no extra credit.
    If Jelly is lying, that means Clowns is lying too. If their claim is legitimate, Jelly has to be town, ergo S!Jelly -> S!Clowns. I don't understand how you can have S!Jelly in your worldview without S!Clowns, unless you have a good reason to believe a T!Clowns lies about their role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    No, Clowns and Jelly have to be the same alignment

    and Clowns is a good lynch for reasons I already explained



    As for the person being coached, it could be a multitude of people, so I gave up on it
    there's not enough evidence to point to a specific person
    Clowns and Jelly do not have to be the same alignment.

    If Clowns is scum, Jelly could be town (though I don't think this is very likely given how Jelly has reacted to Clowns' claim and how they've responded to pressure on various occasions). It's always possible that Clowns is fakeclaiming something and just bringing Jelly along for the ride.

  39. ISO #1539

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    It's all in my post
    Right. In this case, though, aren't we better off lynching Jelly first, which then confirms Clowns as scum, and not the other way around (since it gives us more guarantees depending on flips)?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  40. ISO #1540

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    ^ what jmw said basically leads to my above post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  41. ISO #1541

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    If Jelly is lying, that means Clowns is lying too. If their claim is legitimate, Jelly has to be town, ergo S!Jelly -> S!Clowns. I don't understand how you can have S!Jelly in your worldview without S!Clowns, unless you have a good reason to believe a T!Clowns lies about their role.

    Clowns and Jelly do not have to be the same alignment.

    If Clowns is scum, Jelly could be town (though I don't think this is very likely given how Jelly has reacted to Clowns' claim and how they've responded to pressure on various occasions). It's always possible that Clowns is fakeclaiming something and just bringing Jelly along for the ride.
    I guess

    But I'm pretty sure Clowns isn't going to flip a communicative role, which means Jelly would be lying about the chat

  42. ISO #1542

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Right. In this case, though, aren't we better off lynching Jelly first, which then confirms Clowns as scum, and not the other way around (since it gives us more guarantees depending on flips)?
    see below

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I guess

    But I'm pretty sure Clowns isn't going to flip a communicative role, which means Jelly would be lying about the chat

  43. ISO #1543

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    I guess

    But I'm pretty sure Clowns isn't going to flip a communicative role, which means Jelly would be lying about the chat
    I am not as certain as you; besides, there is basically no reason for you to oppose lynching Jelly first, since it should lead to Clowns also being scum, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  44. ISO #1544

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am not as certain as you; besides, there is basically no reason for you to oppose lynching Jelly first, since it should lead to Clowns also being scum, right?
    Imo Clowns is more likely to flip Janitor than Jelly

    Also I'm pretty sure Clowns isn't even sure what he's roleclaimed at this point

    He literally tried to lynch someone that he supposedly masonized halfway into D2

  45. ISO #1545

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    It's all in my post
    I don't think this logic is really that sound, considering we know 3 chats happened on N1. AT's actions alone don't disprove anything.

    There are valid reasons to tie Jelly to Clowns, but that's not one of them. (This isn't really relevant since I think you're right on S!Jelly + S!Clowns, but I wanted a way to segue into something I found when looking at Jelly's ISO):

    For example, the fact that a T!Jelly would be hard pushing a S!Clowns for a claim they know to be fake ever since Clowns voted Jelly on D2 (as you mentioned in your large post and I mentioned to SB/Martin last night in our chat).
    And aside from that, Jelly's danced around Clowns' slot in a way that looks really suspicious. Seriously, look at her ISO, she barely mentions Clowns and aside from question marking their claim, hasn't really interacted with or expressed a read on that slot at all since D2 where Clowns was one of her top towns:

    [SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    There's not much in an ISO from Clowns. What I suspect is from our chat, where I grilled them for a solid 20 messages
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Sure. Clowns and I were in a chat starting N1. It closed when the event did not go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Pretty sure I explained everything I could, not sure what you are confused about.


    I'm pretty confident that I'll flip town, so I'm not really worried I'll die. My will gives better reasoning, but I targeted Aporia N1 and received information. I did some calculations in my head, and determine while the slot was scummy, the mechanics track. TL;DR: Less likely scum, I'll be happy to reveal in my will.



    Missed quoting the post, but I think Oliver said Clowns and I have to be scum because opening post says maf don't get daychat, and ours closed middle of day 2? That's a bad argument. If a chat is exclusive to a phase, it doesn't... not be exclusive for half of a phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    If you guys are a mason, why did one of you suspect me. Better question, why didn't you tell me. Why didn't you hardclaim as soon as it went through on the next day. ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    You just said you did it. Not your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Yea, that's why I'm curious why he didn't CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    So last night, just as the elimination ended, I was placed into a chat by @TheClowns

    They claimed to do this. Explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    I was placed into a chat with clowns. They claimed to be responsible for it. The chat remains open

    Exactly. I think we got a liar here, suspicious why Clowns didn't CC, but you know...

    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm hesitant to believe there would be two chats.

    Yea, super busy, but I'llshare what I said to Clowns.

    That's fine. I just wanted the other one to discuss. Aswell as how you feel about Ashoka


    No. Let's avoid clowns for right now.

    Top Town is Clowns and jmw. Aphoria is top scum to me.

    -vote Aphoria
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Because dinosaur cat is cool. Next question


    I am vouching for the fact their role seemed to put me into the chat. I cannot make claims about their alignment.
    [/SPOILER]

  46. ISO #1546

  47. ISO #1547

  48. ISO #1548

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If I'm straight to the point, people don't pay attention so I thought I'd go through the thought process.

    One scum wanted to claim hider.
    One scum said something about being deathproof.

    You survived and arguably have a role claim that sucks in this setup unless used consecutively. MM claims a heal as a fruit vending JOAT out of the blue, to say nothing of the fact that I still think he could have written "shaken and destroyed."


    Snom claims some weird Reflector, Jelly claims Victim -- both of which are redirection roles similar to hider.

    Scum could have pushed me on my own fucking points this entire game but they chose not to or got lazy. Probably because I'm being ignored a bit. But the bottom line is I've been trying to subtly get across some important things this game that are only now being acknowledged. If you are paying attention, the pool for today is Jelly/Snom/MM and even you Martin for the above given reasons.
    paying attention =/= agreeing

    and I'm p sure I've responded to you whenever I saw reason to, though as for other people I guess I kinda see your point about that

    Regarding the teal, I believe you're implying our claims to be untrustworthy:

    MM has zero circumstantial reason to fake-claim the heal on me unless we're both mafia and for some reason we decided to kill someone who has not yet claimed their immunity as a possible reason for the lack of a night attack OR we decided to not night-kill anyone

    In the first case, that may be explained by a night-immune neutral. Considering the other evidence in the game, especially the alliance message, that would probably have to be JMW. Why hasn't JMW turned on us? He would HAVE to know that MM is the mafia, and so him claiming the heal is an obvious lie. Therefore, in this case, it is not possible for MM and I to be mafia.

    In the second case, we sure as hell put ourselves into an awkward spot as being high-priority targets (if town). it doesn't quite make any sense to no-kill as we could've just gone for the KO on like stealthbomber16 or Ashoka for last night and likely survive MYLO/LYLO into an instant win. This is sorta subjective, but its my belief that this is almost certainly feasible. Therefore, since much better options existed than a no-kill and the previous possible explanation for the lack of a kill, MM & I cannot be mafia.

    At minimum, MM and I must be either both town or town and scum. However, as MM indicated he was told he healed me, then its only possible that MM is mafia or town while I am always town.

    At this point of reasoning, there is no concrete evidence that strongly suggests MM is town. However, using my own skills and beliefs, I believe MM is town -- I can dive further into this read if need be but I felt best leaving it at just that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  49. ISO #1549

  50. ISO #1550

    Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Imo Clowns is more likely to flip Janitor than Jelly

    Also I'm pretty sure Clowns isn't even sure what he's roleclaimed at this point

    He literally tried to lynch someone that he supposedly masonized halfway into D2
    In a S!Clowns/S!Jelly world, Jelly reads more like the Janitor to me. I think this is the case because Jelly unnecessarily made Clowns' claim more suspicious than it needed to be (saying Clowns didn't claim to them in their chat, being suspicious of it), while simultaneously not pushing there. If Clowns is truly the Janitor and Jelly is trying to back them up, this is a horrible way to do it. It feels like Jelly's trying to pass Clowns a life preserver but pulling it away whenever someone glances over. In my eyes, the scum play when your Janitor is heavily suspected and was saved D1 by RNG is to either hard bus them or fully commit to the "confirmed town" mason claim. Jelly not doing either only puts Janitor!Clowns in a bad spot.

    On the flip side, Clowns voting Jelly D2 makes zero sense regardless of Jelly or Clowns' alignment, so I'm inclined to call it an accidental (scum) slip. The other possibility is that S!Clowns intentionally misspelled their vote to make Jelly look better (since Jelly would be "almost a wagon"), but that seems unlikely to me.

    If I assume S!Clowns is the Janitor I just don't see a reason for S!Jelly to deny Clowns' claim to them and make them look worse? Whereas if you swap the roles I can see Janitor!Jelly trying to distance from Clowns.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •