Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1884
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Varcron(AT)/MM/jmw makes some sense.

I told Bakura in our second chat that I was a doctor. He's more than likely town because if he wasn't -- I'd be dead. (assuming mafia cant just check my role)
    Tell me how my slot is linked to JMW

MM is my top town read yes, except you are not playing like a towny Frinckles currently.

This is Frinckles when he's open wolfing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is an incredibly bad vote on your part
    well we're in an incredibly bad situation that we probably never crawl out of (re: grey area) or proceed to somehow win multiple ties in what might as well feel the most undeserving town win

so like

I kinda just stopped caring about things
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

why don't you tell Martin all of your abilities Varcron?
    My only ability is to give 3 people a night chat, which cannot be the same people that I gave a chat to the night previous.

My slot has clarified this for multiple days now, so don't start hurling the scum paint at me.
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

5. ISO #1655

Varcron(AT)/MM/jmw makes some sense.

I told Bakura in our second chat that I was a doctor. He's more than likely town because if he wasn't -- I'd be dead. (assuming mafia cant just check my role)
    Come on now Frinckles, if you're gonna make a fake scumteam at least put some thought into it.
    Just like the argument Martin or MM (I forget, bad memory) made yesterday, in that world all 3 of us are in a good spot. Why townconfirm Martin harder, when I'm hard shielding MM already and AT/Varcron is basically unpushable? Doesn't make sense to throw away a kill. Unless mafia hit you n3 after your "doctor claim".

6. ISO #1656

My only ability is to give 3 people a night chat, which cannot be the same people that I gave a chat to the night previous.

My slot has clarified this for multiple days now, so don't start hurling the scum paint at me.
    That's not your whole role.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    well we're in an incredibly bad situation that we probably never crawl out of (re: grey area) or proceed to somehow win multiple ties in what might as well feel the most undeserving town win

so like

I kinda just stopped caring about things
    Tbh mark my words Frinckles is the neut, scum team guaranteed at least has Clowns in it.

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

That's not your whole role.
    I find it funny you act as though you can see my role card.

spoiler alert: You can't, and you're wrong.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    To be clear, I don't plan on revealing what information I have until all 3 players I've asked have claimed their action / lack thereof.
    Not that I can really do anything about it anyway if they stay silent, but at the very least I'll have my solve.
    Chat was between MM/Bakura/Snom

They can confirm once they get on.

11. ISO #1661

Come on now Frinckles, if you're gonna make a fake scumteam at least put some thought into it.
    Just like the argument Martin or MM (I forget, bad memory) made yesterday, in that world all 3 of us are in a good spot. Why townconfirm Martin harder, when I'm hard shielding MM already and AT/Varcron is basically unpushable? Doesn't make sense to throw away a kill. Unless mafia hit you n3 after your "doctor claim".
    There's nothing fake about that scumteam.

AT - "townconfirmed" slot that refused to help solve, threw away votes, went after town. That's scum. I know how scum plays.
    MM - Most likely to have typed Shaken and Destroyed. We've already exhausted multiple other possible authors for the line and we know it came from scum.
    JMW - least pushed slot in the fucking game telling me my scum list is fake. lmao, lol even.

Go ahead and vote so I know who's town this game.

12. ISO #1662

My town core I feel is correct with MM/Myself/Martin/Bakura seeing as the last one (SB16) who I had as lock town is now dead.

13. ISO #1663

I find it funny you act as though you can see my role card.

spoiler alert: You can't, and you're wrong.
    my role literally gets all the abilities of the role it copies. da fuq you talking about

14. ISO #1664

AT - "townconfirmed" slot that refused to help solve, threw away votes, went after town. That's scum. I know how scum plays.
    MM - Most likely to have typed Shaken and Destroyed. We've already exhausted multiple other possible authors for the line and we know it came from scum.
    JMW - least pushed slot in the fucking game telling me my scum list is fake. lmao, lol even.

You know who is town because you are scum, Frinckles.

You're blaming my slot for refusing to solve, yet I only arrived yesterday to begin solving.

This isn't even to mention there were 31 pages to read through (over 1200 posts) before I even started dealing with this.

15. ISO #1665

my role literally gets all the abilities of the role it copies. da fuq you talking about
    Uh huh

Tell me what my role card says then.

16. ISO #1666

Tbh mark my words Frinckles is the neut, scum team guaranteed at least has Clowns in it.
    I honestly thought Clowns was Mafia for a good while and wanted to keep him in the game but at this point I think he's just LHF people want dead.

17. ISO #1667

-vote Frinckles

My vote remains here.

18. ISO #1668

I'm pretty sure the "Shaken and Destroyed" could also just have been you with Bakura, could it not? Anyway, I'm not voting tonight because I'm gonna fall asleep soon and I don't want to enable any flash hammering BS you might have planned.

I will commend you for making it this far as a neutral - but I'm still going to attempt a perfect solve before I go out.

19. ISO #1669

I honestly thought Clowns was Mafia for a good while and wanted to keep him in the game but at this point I think he's just LHF people want dead.
    You thought clowns was mafia...

So you lynched Jelly who was less likely to be mafia than clowns, makes sense.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

My town core I feel is correct with MM/Myself/Martin/Bakura seeing as the last one (SB16) who I had as lock town is now dead.
    You're wrong on at least one there, not that it matters.

Sure I bet he is.

22. ISO #1672

My vote's probably with Frinckles whatever the situation is tho

thinking about it more

if my past self is right and he's working with wolves then he did a damn good job

and if Frinckles is being genuine here today then, well, decent if not likely chance he's right here (in other words, playing well again)

so I may just simp for Frinckles out of personal preference for rewarding those who have played well

with town being unlikely to win I think that leaves me the greatest likelihood of being satistifed with my vote here today?

idk if "simp" is offensive to anyone here, if it is lmk; I heard it get avoided or banned in some areas of the web but never knew why
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1673

If you think I'm lying, you can ask Bakura to confirm his two chats with me.
    You're dodging the question

24. ISO #1674

You're wrong on at least one there, not that it matters.

Sure I bet he is.
    tbh the only one I think could be wrong would be Bakura

In which case Snom imo would be the next one in.

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    My vote's probably with Frinckles whatever the situation is tho

thinking about it more

if my past self is right and he's working with wolves then he did a damn good job

and if Frinckles is being genuine here today then, well, decent if not likely chance he's right here (in other words, playing well again)

so I may just simp for Frinckles out of personal preference for rewarding those who have played well

with town being unlikely to win I think that leaves me the greatest likelihood of being satistifed with my vote here today?

idk if "simp" is offensive to anyone here, if it is lmk; I heard it get avoided or banned in some areas of the web but never knew why
    The word got banned on twitch because people were using it to harass/shame people who donated to female twitch streamers, should be fine here. Saying you're simping for something isn't really negativity directed at anyone else. Idk if it's banned anywhere else

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

I'm pretty sure the "Shaken and Destroyed" could also just have been you with Bakura, could it not? Anyway, I'm not voting tonight because I'm gonna fall asleep soon and I don't want to enable any flash hammering BS you might have planned.
    It could have. It wasn't but it definitely could have been.

I will commend you for making it this far as a neutral - but I'm still going to attempt a perfect solve before I go out.
    Sure thing bonebro.

You thought clowns was mafia...

So you lynched Jelly who was less likely to be mafia than clowns, makes sense.
    So @ your other comment: replacing into a slot doesn't instantly mean that criticisms of that slot go away.

But related to my above comment to JMW, I fully anticipated scum trying to paint me and clowns on a team together.

Naturally if I'm capable of typing something like "Shaken and Destroyed", then I make a prime candidate for being Mafia with Clowns. You could argue I'm coaching him ("did frinckles tell ya to vote there?) or protecting him (derailing wagons on clowns.)

Really, it all makes perfect sense; Even if it's untrue. But scum never jumped on it and I think I know why.

When you present scum with a perfect storm, so to speak, they don't always go for it. Why? Because while it's a solid argument to get them lynched, both parties know it's a falsehood. It is an instant confirmation to the other player that they are scum. Opportunism is risky.

Basically, they didn't take the bait.

28. ISO #1678

The word got banned on twitch because people were using it to harass/shame people who donated to female twitch streamers, should be fine here. Saying you're simping for something isn't really negativity directed at anyone else. Idk if it's banned anywhere else
    oh ty for the info

I see why it got banned, friggin hate-simps
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

Well time for me to go to sleep. I don't plan on prolonging this day for 48 hours if it's really 4v4 and we have to win 3 coin flips, but I want to at least use the information I was finally able to get from my role before I do. Good night and good luck.
    G'night

I think if it isn't 4v4 then lynching Frinckles will likely by us a day or two. Unfortunately we don't know that though.

31. ISO #1681

My advice is free and honest. Ask Bakura and then from your point of view you'll either know what I know, or you'll have your scum team right?
    Still dodging the question

I don't need to ask Bakura when you could just tell me what I ask.

That is, if you're truthful about your role.

32. ISO #1682

It could have. It wasn't but it definitely could have been.

Sure thing bonebro.

So @ your other comment: replacing into a slot doesn't instantly mean that criticisms of that slot go away.

But related to my above comment to JMW, I fully anticipated scum trying to paint me and clowns on a team together.

Naturally if I'm capable of typing something like "Shaken and Destroyed", then I make a prime candidate for being Mafia with Clowns. You could argue I'm coaching him ("did frinckles tell ya to vote there?) or protecting him (derailing wagons on clowns.)

Really, it all makes perfect sense; Even if it's untrue. But scum never jumped on it and I think I know why.

When you present scum with a perfect storm, so to speak, they don't always go for it. Why? Because while it's a solid argument to get them lynched, both parties know it's a falsehood. It is an instant confirmation to the other player that they are scum. Opportunism is risky.

Basically, they didn't take the bait.
    You're attempt to explain that you were using a 5 head genius play really isn't hitting home with me dude.

Onto the replacing into a slot thing, I understand the criticism doesn't go away (I read Ashoka's ISO and it wasn't that great), but I also expect that as a new entry to be given the time to develop my own reads before instantly being pushed and hammered based off of statements I may not necessarily have seen or heard.

In terms of being scum, you already basically outted yourself today after I heard your reads and role (which you still haven't answered my question about)

33. ISO #1683

You're attempt to explain that you were using a 5 head genius play really isn't hitting home with me dude.

Onto the replacing into a slot thing, I understand the criticism doesn't go away (I read Ashoka's ISO and it wasn't that great), but I also expect that as a new entry to be given the time to develop my own reads before instantly being pushed and hammered based off of statements I may not necessarily have seen or heard.

In terms of being scum, you already basically outted yourself today after I heard your reads and role (which you still haven't answered my question about)
    Your*

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

Quote Originally Posted by Snom_ View Post
    Not to bad. I’m looking into building a new pc and there’s far to many options it’s getting really anoying checking everything for every part.
    cool!

what parts are you looking at to build off of?

36. ISO #1686

Still dodging the question

I don't need to ask Bakura when you could just tell me what I ask.

That is, if you're truthful about your role.
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) do you want me to spell out that i know you're scum or what

i thought you'd want some subtlety since the damn day just started.

37. ISO #1687

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) do you want me to spell out that i know you're scum or what

i thought you'd want some subtlety since the damn day just started.
    I wouldn't ask you to spell out my role if I wasn't 100% certain that you couldn't.

You stalling only emphasizes the accuracy of that statement.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

ok

yeah that make sense except i know you're mafia. i guess it's not super fair to you but that's just how it is.

ok

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

Given that you've had ~10 minutes to think about it, now you'll type a response which looks vaguely well thought out knowing you.

42. ISO #1692

-vote Varcron

Next time try lying more subtly
    You deny being in a chat with Bakura and MM?

Shocking that my prediction (AKA the reason I put you in the chat with them) was correct.

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

hes a doubly stubbly crab with no subtly
    lol

One of these FM games I should really type like I do in arcade, that would be fun.

45. ISO #1695

QUOTE=Varcron;971572]You deny being in a chat with Bakura and MM?

Shocking that my prediction (AKA the reason I put you in the chat with them) was correct.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there. MM and Bakura are scum and will try to say I’m in a chat and I’ll be lynched and you’ll win. That’s kinda smart. To bad literally no one scum reads me. Somthing that can’t be said about you.

46. ISO #1696

-vote Varcron

Next time try lying more subtly
    It's [vote]varcron[/vote with a ] at the end.

lol

One of these FM games I should really type like I do in arcade, that would be fun.
    This is an excellent idea.

47. ISO #1697

QUOTE=Varcron;971572]You deny being in a chat with Bakura and MM?

Shocking that my prediction (AKA the reason I put you in the chat with them) was correct.
    I see what you did there. MM and Bakura are scum and will try to say I’m in a chat and I’ll be lynched and you’ll win. That’s kinda smart. To bad literally no one scum reads me. Somthing that can’t be said about you.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately with it maybe being a 4v4 there is a pretty high likelihood town loses anyways

Frinckes/Snom/Clowns are guaranteed teamed as scum seeing as Snom has gladly defended his partner in crime.

48. ISO #1698

the game is solved

Now all I can hope is that we actually have a 5v3 situation vs a 4v4 situation.

49. ISO #1699

the game is solved

Now all I can hope is that we actually have a 5v3 situation vs a 4v4 situation.
    instead of a 4v4*

50. ISO #1700