S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I just ISO'd you, and I don't understand where this post comes from at all. The whole ISO is unimpressive, but this is very strange: there are no posts about Aporia before, your focus was mostly on Deathworlds.
    This is the post that made me sr jelly. It just seems extremely out of place and inconsistent

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Wait why did you make a weed emoji

Ewian, boyo, it's not so much defensive as it is a bad response. You don't combat the actual points. You're over here throwing a pity party for yourself. Get out of the rich kid's house and go hang out with your real friends down at the skate park. They're waiting for you.

It was me
    I forgot to flush the toilet

Bakura I get what you are dripping yo
    Skateboarding bro
    I’m not sure if you are entirely honest bro
    If you get what I’m dropping tho
    I write lore

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    When I asked SC2 people about it, the vibe I got from the room was "this is not unusual/TMI levels of neutral." What I'm interested in is whether or not there were other reasons, still, that a townie would think there's TMI. The "bad" post for reference:
    DW mechanic speculating isn't weird. It was how he was doing it that made me reconsider how I read his slot.

The n0 thing was a big one.
    The multi faction thing was another one.
    And there was a third one I forgot.

If you're saying: Jelly must be scum because meta-wise DW was playing normally and Town!Jelly would not have a reason to come to the conclusion that DW was suspicious -- I disagree. DW deserved that lynch because that shit seemed whack imo. But there are like two other slots who would have been on that wagon if they'd been online. Mreevee and (I think?) MM.

Though at the same time, you say would have not been on that wagon if you were online. Weird.

(Hey finally some decent vca)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    I was placed into a chat with clowns. They claimed to be responsible for it. The chat remains open

Exactly. I think we got a liar here, suspicious why Clowns didn't CC, but you know...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm hesitant to believe there would be two chats.

Yea, super busy, but I'llshare what I said to Clowns.

That's fine. I just wanted the other one to discuss. Aswell as how you feel about Ashoka

No. Let's avoid clowns for right now.

Top Town is Clowns and jmw. Aphoria is top scum to me.

-vote Aphoria
    @10000JellyDoughnuts

Wanna elaborate?
    Praise the Lord!

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    DW mechanic speculating isn't weird. It was how he was doing it that made me reconsider how I read his slot.

If you're saying: Jelly must be scum because meta-wise DW was playing normally and Town!Jelly would not have a reason to come to the conclusion that DW was suspicious -- I disagree. DW deserved that lynch because that shit seemed whack imo. But there are like two other slots who would have been on that wagon if they'd been online. Mreevee and (I think?) MM.

Though at the same time, you say would have not been on that wagon if you were online. Weird.

dude the day was dead

36h and 100 posts max

i posted a lot of shit aswell just so someone would maybe attack me atleast
    Praise the Lord!

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

I think there's a few ways to see it.

Context piece 1: Jelly did specifically cite the N0 question as possible TMI, which is fair game IMO

Context piece 2: I ask this question, specifically in the context of the # of neutrals in the game:
    @10000JellyDoughnuts Do you have thoughts re: the fact that Deathworld's setup spec turns out to be probably fine?
    And get this answer:

Yea, I still get a bad feeling about it. I could very well be wrong, but the more I go back and read the posts, the more I convince myself there's tmi in the background. They seem very confident in set-up speculation, and while it might be true, I didn't see anyone else do it until I brought up the point that it seemed suspicious.

Seems like a way to look like contributing, and might have slipped tmi at the worst.
    ...and the answer just feels fake? IDK, "he was confident that the N0 action was town" is a fair argument but the above answer isn't a specific claim; it's just a vague toneread. IDK, I'm trying to run this logic through out loud and hopefully get jelly to respond and elaborate. I'm not wild about lynching them but they're in my PoE.
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    This is the post that made me sr jelly. It just seems extremely out of place and inconsistent
    I've seen this argument a couple times and I don't actually like the framing; it IS within place given that I kinda walked out of the room EoD1 with the wrong vote. The issue is that her post is completely devoid of reasoning that clarifies this is why she voted me (unlike, say, jmw)

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

In terms of "who do I have substantive reasoning for scumreads", it's Jelly > clowns > ewian. There's some stuff with Frinckles that pinged me wrong but I can't specifically articulate it rn. I also don't really want to lynch Jelly if she's not around. I'll try to cast a vote in an hour or so.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    i could go todrizzt maybe
    but hes new so that wouldnt be ok
    frink is v
    ahghghhg mark is con v
    mm aint goig over
    bak is v
    jmw ewi eve all con v
    I don't think Drizzt is a good lynch today (and not just because they're new).
    Where else would you go if not them?

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Marshmallow Marshall
    Ashoka Tano
    Mreevee

MartinGG99
    Bakura1

Aporia

ewianking
    Drizzt

oliverz144
    Frinckles

TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts

I think I'm somewhere at here right now. If anyone's open for a dialogue I'd love to discuss reads otherwise I'll leave this in the background for a bit while I resolve something that came up.

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Ashoka Tano
    Mreevee

MartinGG99
    Bakura1

Aporia

ewianking
    Drizzt

oliverz144
    Frinckles

TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts

I think I'm somewhere at here right now. If anyone's open for a dialogue I'd love to discuss reads otherwise I'll leave this in the background for a bit while I resolve something that came up.
    Ewian is in the PoE IMO; the ratio of contribution:content is low and were evasive when I observed that their read and vote on Jelly was poorly reasoned. Maybe they didn't feel they were super important posts, but I would expect t!ewian to engage particularly since he JUST voted Jelly. I don't see s!ewian being mutually exclusive with s!jelly either.

29. ISO #879

Marshmallow Marshall
    Ashoka Tano
    Mreevee

MartinGG99
    Bakura1

Aporia

ewianking
    Drizzt

oliverz144
    Frinckles

TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts

could you talk about Bakura more to me

I know you talked about them earlier this day phase a bit but iirc most of that was "oh well D1 stuff"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #880

Marshmallow Marshall
    Ashoka Tano
    Mreevee

MartinGG99
    Bakura1

Aporia

ewianking
    Drizzt

oliverz144
    Frinckles

TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts

What is this

Are these your reads or just a list of cool people

31. ISO #881

I have a pet theory that if clowns is not-mafia then bakura probably is scum, simply because I think his spanish post (shown below) has some aspects which I definitely would have (as mafia) in the event of town-only or mostly-town wagons.

Might still be probable if clowns is mafia, but I think that's to a much lower degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have arrived.

First of all, I think Clowns is probably a city here. His play has been weird, but EoD1 reads more like random villager/hydra confidence than scum. From my experience, Cj and Fishy are pretty normal players. I don't see that they have a reason to post a reading list with 90% nulls in EoD1 without literally lynching having been decided yet. IMO their confidence seemed like one head was just waiting for the other head to do readings/thought they'd be fine spewing thoughts because they wouldn't die.
    In general, I would say that his confidence was what stood out to me the most.

I also forgot to ask this earlier but @10000JellyDoughnuts why did your cat turn into a dinosaur?

And what the hell was everyone doing EoD1? I leave them alone for an hour and a half and they all change their votes faster than a 1993 Prius. Frinckles (and apparently Drizzt from what Eevee said, but I don't remember so I'll just take his word for it) was all over the place. They're just looking for blood.

Oh, and by the way, someone was most likely lying about the chats, since I was in one too.

Unless we're all living together on hecking Sesame Street, deuces have been dropped and BS stirred up.

I also have no idea what MM is doing, but Oliver has been pretty normal in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    reads:
    Ahsoka: town
    Ewian: light town
    Jmw: town
    Aporia: light town
    Martin: town
    Light scum: drizzt jelly
    Scum: frinckles

No particular order
    Ask if u want an explanation for anyone

Wow bestie almost the same readings

except I think Frinckles really wanted to kill a random person and didn't care who it was

You've also been too defensive this game lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #882

I'm not suggesting we vote Bakura

but rather I want there to be more discussion about him

because I rarely see any pro's or con's being thrown about in regards to him; most mentions are rather incidental unless my perception and memory here is incredibly biased
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #883

Also, if I'm not mistaken, EoD is in 3 hours and a half, and nobody is placing votes??
    We need to vote.

-vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Please answer my question about your vote on Aporia. I would also appreciate if you could tell me what you think of Frinckles (and his Deathworlds last minute vote), and of Oliverz.

For the record, I am open to getting Frinckles, Oliverz, and Jelly (this one might change depending on what they say rn).
    Frinckles is very suspicious with his voting power, and if it were between me and him... obviously him.

Oliverz is a tough read, I do not see anything that pings him as scum in my opinion. Let me go find your post about your question, I'll be happy to answer.

The only major thing pinging me about jelly is how chill they were with the chat/D2 clown no-claim but that's on them.
    I don't know what you mean there.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    @10000JellyDoughnuts

Wanna elaborate?
    Yea sure. This sort of behavior reminds me of his game as Cult Leader on HPM. He's usually more aggressive than this, and I think he's wanting to slip under the radar.

34. ISO #884

-vote Ewianking

@ewianking talk to me about your Bakura and Jelly reads.
    Hello, I have a brief amount of time cuz the queue is taking awhile
    Bakura I’m waiting for d3 let’s just say I don’t exactly trust him all the way

Jelly as I have said been off, as I have noticed , I think you can see this in my d1 reads
    There was a very explicit reason why I @ed them sod but seeing new info coming in that was no longer reliable info. Unfortunately.
    I write lore

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

I just ISO'd you, and I don't understand where this post comes from at all. The whole ISO is unimpressive, but this is very strange: there are no posts about Aporia before, your focus was mostly on Deathworlds.
    Correct. I've been thinking out loud with Clowns before the chat closed, and I was reminded of behavior from the game when I was his cultist. I'll go and ISO parts that pinged me, but until now I was mostly scanning the thread because of exams and homework.

37. ISO #887

Frinckles is very suspicious with his voting power, and if it were between me and him... obviously him.

Oliverz is a tough read, I do not see anything that pings him as scum in my opinion. Let me go find your post about your question, I'll be happy to answer.

I don't know what you mean there.

Yea sure. This sort of behavior reminds me of his game as Cult Leader on HPM. He's usually more aggressive than this, and I think he's wanting to slip under the radar.
    Honestly I vastly prefer it when people don't even try to metaread me

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Ewian is in the PoE IMO; the ratio of contribution:content is low and were evasive when I observed that their read and vote on Jelly was poorly reasoned. Maybe they didn't feel they were super important posts, but I would expect t!ewian to engage particularly since he JUST voted Jelly. I don't see s!ewian being mutually exclusive with s!jelly either.
    This is good reasoning actually - I could drop Ewian to the Oliver/Frinckles tier and I think that's a pretty good encompassing PoE. Ewian's vote did feel like the worst of the bunch on Jelly. Do you have any thoughts on Drizzt yet? They're the hardest slot for me to read right now I feel.

41. ISO #891

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I have a pet theory that if clowns is not-mafia then bakura probably is scum, simply because I think his spanish post (shown below) has some aspects which I definitely would have (as mafia) in the event of town-only or mostly-town wagons.

Might still be probable if clowns is mafia, but I think that's to a much lower degree.
    Confession: this is the first time I've read this translated.

Why do you think it's less likely that bakura is scum if clowns is scum? I wouldn't rule this out as a scum-defending-scumbuddy post.

(I personally think it's equally likely that bakura is scum, regardless of what clowns flipped. If you think that there's an agenda with this post, clowns' flip isn't relevant.)

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

[QUOTE=Aporia;970718]
    Why do you think it's less likely that bakura is scum if clowns is scum? I wouldn't rule this out as a scum-defending-scumbuddy post./QUOTE]

clowns was at risk of being chopped anyways considering he was a major wagon and one that Bakura hadn't voted on himself

defending clowns then, if clowns is mafia, is a bad look
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Why do you think it's less likely that bakura is scum if clowns is scum? I wouldn't rule this out as a scum-defending-scumbuddy post.
    clowns was at risk of being chopped anyways considering he was a major wagon and one that Bakura hadn't voted on himself

defending clowns then, if clowns is mafia, is a bad look
    fixed
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

This is good reasoning actually - I could drop Ewian to the Oliver/Frinckles tier and I think that's a pretty good encompassing PoE. Ewian's vote did feel like the worst of the bunch on Jelly. Do you have any thoughts on Drizzt yet? They're the hardest slot for me to read right now I feel.
    Nope, sorry.
    That's fine, but I also see in your ISO you waffle back and forth between me, and contribute very little. I've not figured out how bulk quote ISO posts yet, but I can point out which ones.
    I'm going to ask you to prove a negative by asking you to point out which posts I'm not contributing in /s

I'm going back and forth for a couple reasons: first, it's hard to reason things out with just a few posts of content and not having someone to defend themselves and as such there's a few different POVs, b) because I some (e.x. Ewian) make kinda terrible arguments for lynching you, and I need to figure out whether or not that makes you more or less scummy.

Also, uh, I care about being right