1. ISO #1

Angry GHoST: 1-S2-1-3821992, Wizardey: 1-S2-1-5502003

Account Name: GHoST
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3821992
    In-Game Name: Roderigo
    Crimes Committed: Rolquit
    Your Account Name: ChannelMiner
    Summary:
    He rolls detective in slot 12, immediately leaves the game, possible resulting in town's loss.

Account Name: Wizardey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5502003
    In-Game Name: Gay N*gger from Outer Space
    Crimes Committed: Racist name
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: GHoST: 1-S2-1-3821992, Wizardey: 1-S2-1-5502003

SC ID VERIFICATION
    GHoST 1-S2-1-3821992 Correct
    Wizardey 1-S2-1-5502003 Correct

Respective Hotkeys
    GHoST Ctrl+2
    Wizardey 8

Summary
    Not much to say about GHoST as he quits the first day, however, of Wizardey here's some of his speech that was found in game:

"Lets up 2 for being colored"
    "These f*ggots almost always pref evil."
    "also I just noticed my name got changed."

As also mentioned, the n word in his name was changed to nagger by a moderator.

Player Offenses
    GHoST
    Rolequitting

Wizardey
    Racism

Previous Offenses
    GHoST
    Role Quitting (On-Hold May 2016)
    Role Quitting (On-Hold Nov 2016)
    Leave Train (WLx2 Feb 2017)
    Reactionary Gamethrowing (WLx2 Aug 2017)
    Role Quitting (WLx3 Nov 2017)
    Role Quitting (WLx4 Dec 2018)
    Griefing (BLx2 Dec 2018)

Wizardey
    Leave Train (WLx2 May 2020)
    Reactionary Gamethrowing (WLx2 July 2020)
    Reactionary Gamethrowing (WLx2 September 2020)
    Intentional Gamethrowing (BLx2 November 2020)

Recommended Action
    GHoST 4x BL
    Wizardey 4x BL

Additional Notes
    Thank you for taking the time to submit this report in your effort to make the community a better place
    Last edited by Big Bon Jovi; August 22nd, 2022 at 01:05 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Hello,

I'd like to request an appeal to the infraction above.

I have read the appeal instructions, and I that understand if my appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double my punishment.

I apologize for quitting on the first day as a Detective and potentially resulting in town's loss. I also would like to apologize for wasting this board's time and resources to tend to my report. Mafia is one of my favorite games as I have been playing with many players since 2015. I hope to given the chance to rectify my immature behavior and continue gaming with old members without disrupting the lobby going forward.

Thank you for reading.
    Ghost

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to request an appeal to the infraction above.

I have read the appeal instructions, and I that understand if my appeal is found to be frivolous, staff may double my punishment.

I apologize for quitting on the first day as a Detective and potentially resulting in town's loss. I also would like to apologize for wasting this board's time and resources to tend to my report. Mafia is one of my favorite games as I have been playing with many players since 2015. I hope to given the chance to rectify my immature behavior and continue gaming with old members without disrupting the lobby going forward.

Thank you for reading.
    Ghost
    Bump. Kindly reply if you get a minute, Arrow.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

If you think about it, the stigma behind racism is just a social construct barring the essence of humans. It is true that some people exude racism and homophobia to a fundamentally wrong point. But it also true that some people unnecessarily White-Knight others which taints what I believe true equality is--impossible. Time and energy drive the cogwheel of life, and our ability to to make quick, effective decisions is vital for survival. There is no changing that except for the better; less time and energy for more effectiveness. That is what racism and homophobia are: utilities towards evolution. Nonetheless, the ideals of people should be respected. Most of whom who fight for equal rights have their hearts in the right place. Yet I cannot help but point out that, sometimes, they are wasting their efforts by acting on someone who is clearly being racist for other reasons than to be racist. I do not know about you, but I find it quite mentally stimulating and funny how Wizardey dances with fire. To me, having Wizardey in my games is a blessing, and I don't say that about many players. I do agree that we have to follow rules and abide to punishments when appropriate. However, I also believe that banning Wizardey would lower the overall quality of upcoming mafia games.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Euna View Post
    If you think about it, the stigma behind racism is just a social construct barring the essence of humans. It is true that some people exude racism and homophobia to a fundamentally wrong point. But it also true that some people unnecessarily White-Knight others which taints what I believe true equality is--impossible. Time and energy drive the cogwheel of life, and our ability to to make quick, effective decisions is vital for survival. There is no changing that except for the better; less time and energy for more effectiveness. That is what racism and homophobia are: utilities towards evolution. Nonetheless, the ideals of people should be respected. Most of whom who fight for equal rights have their hearts in the right place. Yet I cannot help but point out that, sometimes, they are wasting their efforts by acting on someone who is clearly being racist for other reasons than to be racist. I do not know about you, but I find it quite mentally stimulating and funny how Wizardey dances with fire. To me, having Wizardey in my games is a blessing, and I don't say that about many players. I do agree that we have to follow rules and abide to punishments when appropriate. However, I also believe that banning Wizardey would lower the overall quality of upcoming mafia games.
    holy fuck you're cringe
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #12