User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Frostwind (1-S2-1-2029018)

Account Name: Frostwind
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2029018
    In-Game Name: Ah Lam Xu

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-throwing

Your Account Name: xenor

Summary: Frostwind rolls Auditor. On Night 2 he audits 12(Agent), on Night 3 he tries to audit 8(Godfather). On Day 4, town decides to lynch Frostwind. There he reveals 12 and 8 and gets executed. On the following night 12 gets killed by Serial Killer
    Frostwind did not try to reach out to either 12 or 8, he did not claim to Constable (thats the reason why he was lynched on Day 4). Revealing 12 and 8 made it impossible for them to win.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Frostwind (1-S2-1-2029018)

Because I was present in this game I cannot directly process it, however here is my interpretation:

Constable reveals on day 2 by shooting 7 the party host, Frostwind is 15 the auditor and does not PM the constable, making no effort to not be lynched.
    Then he audits 11, but BD redirects this to 12. However, auditor has feedback if his target is manipulated and he saw that 12 is a Mafioso. He does not reach out to 12.
    Additionally he does not even utter a single word during the day.
    He then attempts to audit 8, who is too much to handle.
    When voted up, he says "ok since you voted me 12 and 8 are Mafia I made 12 into Mafioso
    8 unauditable
    gl"

it is clear from that Frostwind made no effort to try and win the game, he does not create a fake claim for gov, and no I would not put this under jester WIFOM, I would place this under Intentionally game throwing because he intentionally tries to LOSE the game.

3. ISO #3

Re: Frostwind (1-S2-1-2029018)

1-S2-1-2029018

Crime: reactionary gamethrowing
    Punishment: 2x watchlist

Thoughts: 99% of this is Frostwind being the typical evil player who doesn't say a word all game just to be called out and lynched for being silent (we all know the type). Playing bad isn't against the rules. However it's expected to play towards your win condition, irregardless of your alignment, to the best of your ability.

Most of the game Frostwind is attemping to play towards is win condition. He vigiorusly scrolls up and down (indication of someone who wants to win) and scans the chat history log looking for audit targets. Unfortunately he doesn't make an effort to be social at all in a game about social deduction and manipulation, which makes him hella sussy that the rest of the players instantly catch onto. While this is pretty cringe, it's not against the rules. The following is where he gamethrows. When voted up, he instantlly rolls on himself and reveals that he is the auditor that has been auditing people... just to make some petty ass point that it's everyone elses fault he got voted up and not himself for playing poorly.

4. ISO #4