S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    I am not accepting "gut reads" right now.
    I just want to state for the record that as annoyed as some of you may be by my method of playing. I am just as annoyed back by the constant criticism of what i feel is an perfectly valid way of play. I trust my way of solving and i try to describe the way i see things as best as possible. I'm not trying to be obstinate. But if my arguments doesn't convince then there is nothing more i can do.
    I also think it's wrong to say i've done "nothing" to convince y'all. I've described that i think Nixon's manner of speaking and way he was addressing me was scummy and not the way i believe town!him would have addressed me. Some of his posts too felt scummy. Particularly the one where he said: "sometimes people are just obvtown" and one where he said: "How smart it was for you (as an wolf)" to me when i just said why i voted an president which was ???. He called me powerwolfing then changed his stance to say i'm tunneling and his read development on slots is either completely absent or doesn't make sense when put under closer scrutiny. He lied about the intent behind some of my posts to make me look bad, in what felt like an deliberate manner. Calling me anti-town and stubborn and generally just being as pedantic and argumentative as possible rather than actually trying to be town. etc etc etc.
    So don't any of y'all blame me for not doing more, from my POV you were just too narrow minded to understand.

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    Maybe we should just CFD onto Madison
    𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐹𝒟𝑅 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒟𝑅.

Spoiler : Print :
    I would rather remove FDR than Madison. But I am considering removing Jefferson over FDR.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I just want to state for the record that as annoyed as some of you may be by my method of playing. I am just as annoyed back by the constant criticism of what i feel is an perfectly valid way of play. I trust my way of solving and i try to describe the way i see things as best as possible. I'm not trying to be obstinate. But if my arguments doesn't convince then there is nothing more i can do.
    I also think it's wrong to say i've done "nothing" to convince y'all. I've described that i think Nixon's manner of speaking and way he was addressing me was scummy and not the way i believe town!him would have addressed me. Some of his posts too felt scummy. Particularly the one where he said: "sometimes people are just obvtown" and one where he said: "How smart it was for you (as an wolf)" to me when i just said why i voted an president which was ???. He called me powerwolfing then changed his stance to say i'm tunneling and his read development on slots is either completely absent or doesn't make sense when put under closer scrutiny. He lied about the intent behind some of my posts to make me look bad, in what felt like an deliberate manner. Calling me anti-town and stubborn and generally just being as pedantic and argumentative as possible rather than actually trying to be town. etc etc etc.
    So don't any of y'all blame me for not doing more, from my POV you were just too narrow minded to understand.
    𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈? 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈.

𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓉. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓁𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁.

Can you show me quotes of him saying these things? Thank you for explaining your thoughts.

I apologize for ignoring your question today. I recognize that I did not answer it. I will include an answer in my will.

7. ISO #807

Thank you that is good

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

I'm not convinced this is the right vote.
    𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒. 𝒰𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣. 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓌𝓃- 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓉... 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈.

I am not convinced that Nixon is the right vote. Upon a preliminary review I can recognize how you'd dislike some of his language. I ask that you review his entrance on day 1. His thoughts aligned closely with your own and especially my own- particularly in reference to my entrance and my handwriting. Nixon is one of the more levelheaded players here. It is possible that he is a turncoat... but I do not think he is.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒. 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓊𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉.

I have a strong distaste for this tie. But there is nothing I can do from here. I can only hope that my intuition is correct.

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

Day 3 has ended!
    SoD4 Timer

Spoiler : votecount :

FM-Thomas Jefferson (4 [L-995]):
    FM-George Washington (Mayor), FM-James Monroe, FM-Lyndon B Johnson
    FM-Richard Nixon (4 [L-995]):
    FM-Dwight D Eisenhower, FM-Abraham Lincoln, FM-Franklin D Roosevelt, FM-John F Kennedy
    FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (2 [L-997]):
    FM-Richard Nixon, FM-Thomas Jefferson

@FM-Thomas Jefferson was slain by RNG on the votecount! They were:

Spoiler : flip :

Citizen

They also left the following will:

Spoiler : last will :

Read the spies play like an open book after the Truman death and setup. It appears that you managed to pass a mislynch on me, a mistake? Yes.

I still firmly believe that JFK, Mr. Eisenhower, and Mr. Lincoln are town. I can now not be so sure that our president, Mr. Washington, along with Mr. Johnson and Monroe are. Either way, my fellow gentlemen have put themselves in the position where you now need to decide between FDR (A very easy person to mislynch tomorrow and potentially lose the game) or go for one with higher activity.

I stand by that Lincoln, Eisenhower, and JFK are town, good luck.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; August 2nd, 2022 at 12:12 PM. Reason: removal of unnecessary asterisk
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #837

S-FM President II has ended!

The
    Mafia have won!
    (due to vote-power parity)

@Stealthbomber16 ( @FM-George Washington )
    @Mizery (aka illwei, @FM-James Madison )
    @Renegade ( @FM-Franklin D Roosevelt )

Host ISO Player (Anon) Player (Real) Flip (Phase)
    ISO @FM-Abraham Lincoln @Norwee Journalist (End-game)
    ISO @FM-Dwight D Eisenhower @BradLand -> @macdougall Detective (End-game)
    ISO @FM-Franklin D Roosevelt @ChannelMiner -> @Renegade Tracker (End-game)
    ISO @FM-George Washington @Stealthbomber16 Consigliere (End-game)
    ISO @FM-Harry S Truman Achromatic Citizen (N1)
    ISO @FM-James Madison @Mizery Consort (End-game)
    ISO @FM-James Monroe @Gikkle Citizen (End-game)
    ISO @FM-John F Kennedy @Kutiplz Citizen (End-game)
    ISO @FM-Lyndon B Johnson @Loldebite Vigilante (N3)
    ISO @FM-Richard Nixon Porscha Citizen (N3)
    ISO @FM-Theodore Roosevelt @Marshmallow Marshall Doctor (N2)
    ISO @FM-Thomas Jefferson @Varcron Citizen (D3)
    ISO @FM-Woodrow Wilson Lucy Citizen (D2)

Fun fact: Mafia managed to block a vig kill on them, in the last 20 minutes or so before the night action submission window closed.
    Spoiler : Action history :

Day 1:

Journalist: Nothing
    Night 1:

Consigliere: [President, can kill but no ability] Nothing
    Tracker: Watching Theodore
    Consort: [Killing Truman]
    Detective: Nothing???
    Vigilante: Nothing
    Doctor: George Washington

Day 2:

Jorunalist: Nothing (they think using it would be bad)
    Night 2:

Consigliere: [President] Killing Theo
    Tracker: [Being killed by Vig] Watch George
    Consort: Block LBJ
    Detective: Tracking Monroe
    Vigilante: Killing FDR [BLOCKED BY CONSORT]
    Doctor: [Being killed by President]

Day 3:

Journalist does nothing again
    Night 3:

Consig/President: Killing Vig
    Tracker: Watch washington
    Consort: Nixon
    Detective: None????
    Vigilante: shoot Nixon

Management/dead-chat discord (Some private channels will be released later once they no longer have any passwords): https://discord.gg/jq3pFmcyP2

Remaining last wills:

Spoiler : last wills :

FM-Lyndon B Johnson

I tried to shoot FM-Franklin D Roosevelt N2 but was roleblocked. I attempted to shoot Nixon N3
    FM-James Monroe
    EDIT: This player has asked me to not show their last will - Martin
    FM-George Washington

No one else has left a last will.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; August 3rd, 2022 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Actually forgot a last-will lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

2nd fun fact: I had special flavor text in case @Stealthbomber16 died.

Spoiler : special flavor :

A crowd gathered around as the elected president, Mr. FM-George Washington, was giving a speech to all the Americans of this forum. The president, having been obviously elected for the impeccable wisdom and charisma that they have, started with the following words:

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiler, Last will

If Night killed:

The crowd was stunned by this insightful question. What, indeed was a kilometer? But, before the president could finish, and the crowd could ponder, a shot rang out! Before anyone had realized, the president had died!

After a swift investigation by law enforcement, the culprit could not be found. However, law enforcement did stumble upon some suspicious activities by the president, and concluded that he was:

Quote Originally Posted by spoiler & Flip
    Consigliere
    To the dismay of many, it seems that this president sought nothing but to deceive the people! Hope will have to rely on the people of this great nation, for it is up to them to discover the former president's co-conspirators and to elect a new, better, president.

If Yeeted:

The crowd stood in awe, and the immediate area fell into silence. This question was so stunning that the crowd wondered why they had even elected this guy in the first place. Before anyone realized what had happen, an angry mob had formed assailing the president with accusations of being a british sympathizer, a german spy or even, god forbid, a communist at heart! On this day, the president lost their life.

After the crowds and mobs had been dispersed, and a swift congressional investigation into the private dealings of the former president, it was discovered that the president was:

Quote Originally Posted by spoiler & Flip
    Consigliere
    To the delight of those who distrusted the president, it seems that this president sought nothing but to deceive the people! Hope will have to rely on the people of this great nation, for it is up to them to discover the former president's co-conspirators and to elect a new, better, president.

(insert obvious disclaimer that this is flavor text done purely based on the fact the president died, and has nothing to do with the current game-state nor with the specifics of how the president died except in the case of whether the president was voted out or not.)

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    2nd fun fact: I had special flavor text in case @Stealthbomber16 died.

Spoiler : special flavor :

A crowd gathered around as the elected president, Mr. FM-George Washington, was giving a speech to all the Americans of this forum. The president, having been obviously elected for the impeccable wisdom and charisma that they have, started with the following words:

If Night killed:

The crowd was stunned by this insightful question. What, indeed was a kilometer? But, before the president could finish, and the crowd could ponder, a shot rang out! Before anyone had realized, the president had died!

After a swift investigation by law enforcement, the culprit could not be found. However, law enforcement did stumble upon some suspicious activities by the president, and concluded that he was:

To the dismay of many, it seems that this president sought nothing but to deceive the people! Hope will have to rely on the people of this great nation, for it is up to them to discover the former president's co-conspirators and to elect a new, better, president.

If Yeeted:

The crowd stood in awe, and the immediate area fell into silence. This question was so stunning that the crowd wondered why they had even elected this guy in the first place. Before anyone realized what had happen, an angry mob had formed assailing the president with accusations of being a british sympathizer, a german spy or even, god forbid, a communist at heart! On this day, the president lost their life.

After the crowds and mobs had been dispersed, and a swift congressional investigation into the private dealings of the former president, it was discovered that the president was:

To the delight of those who distrusted the president, it seems that this president sought nothing but to deceive the people! Hope will have to rely on the people of this great nation, for it is up to them to discover the former president's co-conspirators and to elect a new, better, president.

(insert obvious disclaimer that this is flavor text done purely based on the fact the president died, and has nothing to do with the current game-state nor with the specifics of how the president died except in the case of whether the president was voted out or not.)

amazing
    I love it

42. ISO #842

Oh and here's the D1 presidential votes:

Channel/FDR: George/SB16
    Achro/Truman: George/SB16
    Varcron/Thomas: George/SB16
    Kutiplz/JFK: Eisenhower/Brad
    MM/Theo: JFK/Sabi
    Gikkle/Monroe: Theo/MM
    Porscha/Richard: Truman/Achro
    Norwee/Abe: George/SB16
    SB16/George: Madison/Illwei

Lolde/LBJ: Randed -> FDR
    Mizery/Madison: Randed -> JFK
    Brad/Eisen: Randed -> LBJ
    Lucy/Woodrow: Randed -> George/SB16

Totals:
    George (5)
    JFK (2)
    Theodore (1)
    Truman (1)
    Madison (1)
    Eisenhower (1)
    LBJ (1)
    FDR (1)
    Last edited by MartinGG99; August 3rd, 2022 at 12:20 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #843

Our plan for the next day was to turbo Nixon at the last possible second, so I suppose that’s validation that we would’ve succeeded. It’s kind of a miracle that we pulled that off considering how busy Mizery was and considering how we had a replacement on day 1.

All things considered we played around all the mech incredibly well and I’m happy with our results. That was close to being an absolute train wreck, but it wasn’t, so we just absolutely cleaned house.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

George Washington had me fooled.
    I didn't even remember Madison was a player in the game most of the time so i ignored them.
    FDR i would have voted if i wasn't preoccupied with Nixon.

Overall well played scum.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

50. ISO #850