S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    who was my biggest attacker? I didn't feel threatened at all. most read me as null or town except for a handful and even tdr rolled around to acknowledging I might not be the scum he thought I was. I didn't do much shading yesterday either. please tell me who you think was my biggest attacker and when did I shade them? because I literally don't know what or who you are referencing with this post.
    I am your biggest attacker.
    And if i haven’t kept pointing out that you look scummy i’m pretty sure you would have kept cruising and doing fuckall.
    And i’m referencing to how you lightly shade me which feels like an scummy reaction to discredit my push.

3. ISO #553

If i’d seen any townie radiation from you i would have backed off, instead you just seem to dig yourself deeper and deeper which is pinging my scumdar.
    I don’t like your read on me, i don’t feel like you’re genuinely attempting to solve anyone’s allignment. And tbh the post that Theodore called out as townie from you is literally just explaining an mistake you made earlier.

4. ISO #554

Let me explain what i don’t like about your read on me and why i feel it betrays your scum alignment.

Basically it just doesn’t seem like you genuinely are trying to understand where i’m coming from, or explain why my posts are scum indicative.
    You literally just went: "He is an active scum that is trying to look townie. Why? He just is. And it’s working you guys! You’re falling for it!!"
    Just feels like a bunch of scum garbage to justify your scumread on me rather than any semblance of authenticity.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    To me kind sir, you appear naked, but not unafraid.
    Why do you say nixon is afraid ? I would greatly appreciate it if you went into a little detail there. Or anywhere, actually.

Unafraid you certainly seem to be but I'm pretty sure you should reconsider it, if only a little.

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    If you still believe I killed the late Mr. Truman than you are horribly mistaken. We had quite the discussion late into the night before EOD that I think changed his opinion on me at least a bit.
    I see no indication that he had changed his read. He indicated he might think it over a bit more, but not that he was actively considering changing his read.
    On a different note, in what world would me killing Mr. Truman be the right move if I were scum? A better kill would have likely been someone who reads other people as town as to draw less suspicion.
    A lot of worlds? He was one of the most actively contributing players, and he suspected you.
    Moreover, Mr. Monroe, I think you have been fooled by the enemy and ask you reconsider your opinion.
    I'll reconsider my opinion when I see townie content from you. A lot of your content just feels very performative to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    unless i'm remembering incorrectly, I don't think anyone had truman as not town read, so it could just as easily be an IC kill. night 1 NK analysis generally lacks futility IMO so I don't think we should spend too many brain cells coming up with 100 and 1 reasons truman died unless someone points out some huge brain point from ISO's yesterday or something that actually leads to a read on a specific person
    Well, I actually think it is possible to do good N1 NK analysis, but I don't have the time to commit to that right now.
    And just so it's clear, I'm not sussing Jefferson because I think only he would kill Truman there. I'm sussing him because I don't like how he latched onto the framing argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    To come back to the post I last quoted, I believe it is somewhat indicative of Mr. Jefferson's true loyalty to America. He truly appears to be a tunnelled patriot who believes he has caught an anti-American scum, and despite my opposition to his beliefs, my opinion of him has somewhat improved, enough to put him in my town leans.
    I don't understand this? He's hardly gone after Nixon, or even mentioned his scum read on Nixon. The post you quoted and an earlier reads list by him are his only mentions of an activescum read on Nixon. And neither of those really go into much depth about Nixon.

-vote FM-Thomas Jefferson

I think that's where I want my vote for now.

Sort of unrelated to everything else in this post, I think there's a world where Jefferson/Theodore/Abraham are a team. I individually TR both Theodore and Abraham, but I think they have some team equity with Jefferson.

That being said, it's a pretty unlikely world, so it's not particularly worth thinking about until later on.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Day 2 has ended!
    SoD3 Timer

Spoiler : votecount :

FM-Richard Nixon (2 [L-997]):
    FM-Abraham Lincoln, FM-Franklin D Roosevelt
    FM-Woodrow Wilson (4 [L-995]):
    FM-George Washington (Mayor), FM-Theodore Roosevelt, FM-James Madison
    FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (1 [L-998]):
    FM-Lyndon B Johnson
    FM-Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-998]):
    FM-James Monroe

@FM-Woodrow Wilson was slain by the vote-count! They were:

Spoiler : flip :

Citizen

EDIT: I forgot to mention/clarify that they had no last will.

Additionally:

The player behind the account of @FM-Dwight D Eisenhower will be replaced.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 30th, 2022 at 09:44 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #567

Day 3 has begun
    EoD3 Timer

@FM-Theodore Roosevelt has died! They were:

Doctor

They also left a last will:

Spoiler : will :
    Doctor Teddy Roosevelt here. I healed Mr. Washington on N1, but Mr. Lincoln on N2, for I did not fully trust our President anymore: he severely lacked contributions and actively avoided commenting on the hot topics (Wilson and Nixon, for example).

Do not suspect Lincoln too much: despite his shortcomings about D1 activity, he strikes me as the most honest Abe one could wish for.

Good luck, citizens, and may you preserve the United States of America to the best of your ability.

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #568

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓊𝓈. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃.

-vote FM-Franklin D Roosevelt

𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓅𝒾𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇- 𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎.

Spoiler : Print :
    The death of our medical professional is an ill omen upon us. We are in treacherous waters. I made a grave mistake yesterday by allowing Franklin Roosevelt to go through the day without any further issue. I will not make that mistake again.

I agree with Theodore's commentary on Lincoln. I consider him to be solidly American as much as I consider myself to be one. I believed that I had made my opinions on Nixon and Wilson rather clear- although I will admit that upon review it appears I did not reference Jefferson, one of the largest question marks in our company currently. I am open to discussing my thoughts on any of these gentlemen with you today. But it will take very strong convincing to make me sway from my vote on Franklin presently.

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓊𝓈. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃.

𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝑜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓅𝒾𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇- 𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎.

The death of our medical professional is an ill omen upon us. We are in treacherous waters. I made a grave mistake yesterday by allowing Franklin Roosevelt to go through the day without any further issue. I will not make that mistake again.

I agree with Theodore's commentary on Lincoln. I consider him to be solidly American as much as I consider myself to be one. I believed that I had made my opinions on Nixon and Wilson rather clear- although I will admit that upon review it appears I did not reference Jefferson, one of the largest question marks in our company currently. I am open to discussing my thoughts on any of these gentlemen with you today. But it will take very strong convincing to make me sway from my vote on Franklin presently.
    Frankly it is pretty suspicious you are even still alive. I mean the doctor wasn't even on you last night.

Nobody else finds it strange the mayor is still alive?

20. ISO #570

Frankly it is pretty suspicious you are even still alive. I mean the doctor wasn't even on you last night.

𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒. 𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝟦𝟪 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒.

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓃𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒹.

I can only assume today will be my last day of being alive. Now that the doctor is dead I presume I have 48 hours to live before a spy executes me.

This is a poor attempt at circumnavigating my actual concerns, and only increases my belief that they are valid.

21. ISO #571

You have been avoiding both mine & washington's comments & requests for more yesterday and now all you can muster is some OMGSUS back flinglin' ?

22. ISO #572

Quite frankly, fdr probably deserves the gallows, but nonetheless that spot is in so much of a dubious spot that I'd advocate for looking outside of this obviously murky spot.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    hey I'm here to school old presidents
    𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉.

𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂, 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓉? 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒, 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒.

Good to have you back, Eisenhower. You are in a better spot than the other replacement.

I assume you have read the thread. There is not much to read. I would like your thoughts. If you had to put together a scum team, who would be on it? Same question is open to anyone else, at any time.

25. ISO #575

𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉.

𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂, 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓉? 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒, 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒.

Good to have you back, Eisenhower. You are in a better spot than the other replacement.

I assume you have read the thread. There is not much to read. I would like your thoughts. If you had to put together a scum team, who would be on it? Same question is open to anyone else, at any time.
    Hey no I haven't read the thread and I would say you're sussy

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    Hey no I haven't read the thread and I would say you're sussy
    𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇.

I preferred the previous Eisenhower.

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    I miss old Eisenhower.
    I mean I can appreciate why the other guy said that but what's your issue? I am just trying to breathe life into a dead game that looks like mafia are winning. Do you have some sort of innate issue with that? Is that antagonistic towards your win condition?

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

Instead of asking the new guy what his reads are, why don't we start with the two guys who have been in the game the entire time giving the new guy their reads, which makes significantly more sense from any logical perspective.

That would be you JFK and Gee Dubs.

Top town, top scum, why etc.

32. ISO #582

I've been here for like 5 minutes and no. I don't. Not when the person who died last night was the doctor. They seem weird and suspicious generally, but it's not strange that they're still alive. Also weird and suspicious appears to be the meta for everyone in this game so I can barely even hold that against them.

Your ISO is garbage though and you should be flipped with haste.

Give me your reads, top scum, top town and why. Please.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    Sounds like a plan I can get behind.

I wanna let y'all know that I'll also be choosing Mr. Washington as president, for purely roleplay reasons.

Power is where power goes. And my guts tell me power goes to George Washington.
    I don't super love this post.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    I kinda like this read..... haha....

Maybe jfk is town yeah......
    thing that gives me pause about JFK is that he's been townread by a couple of other sussy bakas such as this one, for dumb fucken reasons, so I wanna almost call him threadspewed town in spite of being wolfy sounding.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

G'day gents

Personally I was already planning on doing this as a gimick for myself, however if others would like to join I would not be opposed.

Amen to that George, it is a shame that not all of these honorable gentlemen are able to read in to the more sophisticated text.

I concur that the first of a long list of gentlemen is in quite a good view for changing their gimick to accommodate the needs of other such gentlemen.

Fair. We'll see how this ages as we discuss more throughout the day. It feels fantastic not being restricted by a post cap currently.

Once again I concur with this gentleman from Texas. Discussing your meta in an anonymous game (no matter if you're lying about it or not) isn't really a good look just because you could be misleading other gentlemen into believing that you do something that you do not.

Perhaps I don't really understand, but could you rephrase this for me? For some reason what you said here doesn't really click at all.

For the time being I must leave you all to discussion, for I have matters to attend to that cannot wait (IRL). I bid all the gentlemen good day.
    I finally found someone I wish to yeet into the deepest recesses of the solar system

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    The more I read Madison's posts, the more I feel they are horribly unnatural. Perhaps his strange laughter has to do with it. Perhaps the fact he's so willing to sheep JFK and be pocketed by him also does. Either way, I do not trust him much.
    concurring with dead doctor, both James's are sus to me but Madison in particular

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

You're quite right, Mr Kennedy. I concluded that the other gentlemen and their discussion around you seemed to be of a higher relevance.

As much as I like the amount of posts from the gentleman from Massachusetts, I must disagree simply because of the lack of content in said posts. My conclusion on Mr. Kennedy so far would be fairly null in alignment, as he has done nothing wrong however also not really done right. An example of this would be how he mentioned me not speaking with him, however also not commenting on the opinions in said post.

I disagree with this gentleman from New York. I would argue that your own conversation with Mr. Kennedy is plenty more forced than what Mr. Madison is speaking of.

This post also does not sit well with me, primarily due to what appears to be an attempt of a pocket disguised in civil discussion. However; I digress, perhaps I am looking to far into it currently.

In my conclusion I would like to say that I am displeased by the lack of meaningful discussion by some of the gentlemen here. For those of you with questions or comments for me I will gladly indulge a conversation.
    That's 2/2 posts that make me want to decapitate Jefferson

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    So anyway that was a lovely discussion about a mechanic but also Monroe is wolf. Also I don't want to be president I feel like I would be a bad one.
    I got a POE atm of Monroe, Madison and Jefferson and that's fine for now.

If anyone has any issues with that lmk. I gotta go back to work now.

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑜. 𝐼'𝓂 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈. 𝑀𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝐹𝒟𝑅.

There we go. I'm feeling significantly better about Eisenhower now. They have pointed out several things that match my own thoughts. My vote will be remaining on FDR.

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    You have been avoiding both mine & washington's comments & requests for more yesterday and now all you can muster is some OMGSUS back flinglin' ?
    Frankly, this game is very inactive. So the actions to me speak louder than the minimal words we have.

Don't you think it is suspicious mayor is still alive?

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Day 3 has begun
    EoD3 Timer

@FM-Theodore Roosevelt has died! They were:

Doctor

They also left a last will:

Spoiler : will :
    Doctor Teddy Roosevelt here. I healed Mr. Washington on N1, but Mr. Lincoln on N2, for I did not fully trust our President anymore: he severely lacked contributions and actively avoided commenting on the hot topics (Wilson and Nixon, for example).

Do not suspect Lincoln too much: despite his shortcomings about D1 activity, he strikes me as the most honest Abe one could wish for.

Good luck, citizens, and may you preserve the United States of America to the best of your ability.

Rest in peace, Teddy.

o7

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Explain how the mafia would know the doctor wasn't on George? I don't understand how you find this suspicious.