Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    I'm insanely attracted to Harry Truman rn
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    Anyway based on past experience Madison can have a town lean because it is much more often that town members express being attracted to me when I drop lines of thought.

Although it is odd that this is actually a thing, but still.
    it carries over through sites, through false faces

my attraction to Achro and his mafia skills

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

That game was fun folks

GG and wp to scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    2nd fun fact: I had special flavor text in case @Stealthbomber16 died.

Spoiler : special flavor :

A crowd gathered around as the elected president, Mr. FM-George Washington, was giving a speech to all the Americans of this forum. The president, having been obviously elected for the impeccable wisdom and charisma that they have, started with the following words:

If Night killed:

The crowd was stunned by this insightful question. What, indeed was a kilometer? But, before the president could finish, and the crowd could ponder, a shot rang out! Before anyone had realized, the president had died!

After a swift investigation by law enforcement, the culprit could not be found. However, law enforcement did stumble upon some suspicious activities by the president, and concluded that he was:

To the dismay of many, it seems that this president sought nothing but to deceive the people! Hope will have to rely on the people of this great nation, for it is up to them to discover the former president's co-conspirators and to elect a new, better, president.

If Yeeted:

The crowd stood in awe, and the immediate area fell into silence. This question was so stunning that the crowd wondered why they had even elected this guy in the first place. Before anyone realized what had happen, an angry mob had formed assailing the president with accusations of being a british sympathizer, a german spy or even, god forbid, a communist at heart! On this day, the president lost their life.

After the crowds and mobs had been dispersed, and a swift congressional investigation into the private dealings of the former president, it was discovered that the president was:

To the delight of those who distrusted the president, it seems that this president sought nothing but to deceive the people! Hope will have to rely on the people of this great nation, for it is up to them to discover the former president's co-conspirators and to elect a new, better, president.

(insert obvious disclaimer that this is flavor text done purely based on the fact the president died, and has nothing to do with the current game-state nor with the specifics of how the president died except in the case of whether the president was voted out or not.)

Rofl nice
    It's a shame he lived

GG! This was really fun, and I loved how everyone got into the roleplay.

Also Norwee, you were obvtown after not so long, so there's that. Not too bad lol - better than townies who weren't obvtown.
    AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR FACE, IT'S LINCOLN'S, MINE LOOKED SILLY AF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    GGs, that was a painful one.
    as much as i concur

it wouldn't have been as much if we had a less sleepy town on some of the days
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    But silly face fits you Marshall

Mine just looked like an angry old man
    I am not sure how to react to being told Teddy's face fits me... :P

Washington's face was objectively the best though, maybe along with Monroe's and his sunglasses.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #873

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Washington's face was objectively the best though, maybe along with Monroe's and his sunglasses.
    My picture was super good and was the inspiration for my text gimmick.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #874

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

You seem jolly and jovial to me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My picture was super good and was the inspiration for my text gimmick.
    Nice. It might have legit won you the game lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    You seem jolly and jovial to me.
    Hmm, in this case, I guess I can get behind your statement ;)