S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

How to Vote

Vote using the [vote] tags around the target's exact username.

Code:
    [vote]Lumi[/vote]
    Viewing the Vote Count

Click the button labeled "Vote Count" on the top of the thread

Clicking on the names in the Vote Count will take you to the post where they placed that vote.

Viewing ISOs

Click the button labeled "ISO List" on the top of the thread

Finally, it can be useful to click the "Expand All" button to automatically expand all posts.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Some of these features do not work on non-default skins.
    Last edited by Lumi; July 23rd, 2022 at 05:37 PM.

3. ISO #3

Day 1 Begins!

EoD timer added to OP.

There is no elimination today, and president votes are due in private one hour before EoD. The election result will be announced at EoD, and the president will lose their role's night ability (if any) in return for having two votes instead of one.

Two clarifying spoilers:

Spoiler : What happens when a President dies? :

When a president dies, the next day a secret vote will be held to elect a new president. This will run alongside the standard vote to eliminate (except Day 1). If the elected president is somehow also the person who will be eliminated, the second-closest vote for president will be elected instead. RNG will apply in cases of ties, except for when the Mafia have parity with the Town (in which case the mafia are favored to get the presidency / not be eliminated).

Spoiler : What are the rules on timestamps when it comes to votes? :

For elimination votes, any time before I lock the thread is good. Generally that means right around the timer (in the timer links) stops.

For president votes, it is so long as the discord message is timestamped to be exactly 1 hour before EoD or earlier (2:00 PM EST is good, 2:01 PM is bad).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Hello people !

If we stand passively by while the centre of each city becomes a hive of depravation, crime and hopelessness…if we become two people, the affluent but ignorant town and the few but informed mafia, each filled with mistrust and fear for the other… then we shall effectively cripple each generation to come.

I wanna let you know that I'm glad you're with us, John. We've been missing you.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    It could be proper if we all were referred to as 'gents' this game, given the flavor and depending on one's roleplaying priorities.

I am well, Kennedy. Although be aware when cornered I sometimes go nuclear. Only if I do not believe I have any other choices, of course.
    I concur, gents.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    Hello people !

If we stand passively by while the centre of each city becomes a hive of depravation, crime and hopelessness…if we become two people, the affluent but ignorant town and the few but informed mafia, each filled with mistrust and fear for the other… then we shall effectively cripple each generation to come.

I wanna let you know that I'm glad you're with us, John. We've been missing you.
    Damn bruh it's been like decades since I seen you. How's it been? How many interns have you traumatized? I'm glad you covered my gig while I was out. Much appreciated. Love to your family!

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

It could be proper if we all were referred to as 'gents' this game, given the flavor and depending on one's roleplaying priorities.

I am well, Kennedy. Although be aware when cornered I sometimes go nuclear. Only if I do not believe I have any other choices, of course.
    Let's not go nuclear or make any references to explosions, kinda sensitive and traumatized here. Be a little sensitive.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    i gotta learn what wilson’s policy’s were, hopefully the cia doesn’t kill kennedy again
    It was the Chicago mob and CIA joining forces to yeet my ass. All I wanted to do was like cool off on attacking Cuba and cut the cia budget. Bunch of pricks, lemme tell yea.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    Howdy Monroe and Truman,

How are yall? Avoid Dallas, esp in an open roof car.
    I am doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    Haha me too
    I thought James Monroe was me at first and got confused

-vote FM-James Monroe
    A fellow James! We will be either the greatest of allies or the greatest of enemies. Time will tell which one it will be.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

𝐵𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒻𝑒𝓌, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓉𝒽, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝐵𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒻𝑒𝓌, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓉𝒽, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.
    BRUH I can write in cursive-print but I can't read this at all. I am going to struggle reading you but I'm down for the challenge

31. ISO #31

𝒲𝑒 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹. 𝑀𝑒𝓃, 𝐼 𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓈.

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒾𝓋𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Cursive on my computer monitor is a little harder to read so please stick with the default font or bump up your cursive one size for accessibility reasons. Thank you.
    Truman, my guy, get a little loosey goosey. Drink a little, kick back, relax those shoulders and unclench that jaw.

37. ISO #37

What's up Monroe?

No one feels awkward or forced hence why it feels towny.

Do you disagree?
    I think my entrance, being simply "yo", was effectively null.
    I think Lyndon's entrance could be interpreted as forced or awkward.

Thus my "Hmmm", because I did not see how you could interpret my entrance as anything other than null.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    ���� ������������������ ���� ������, ������ ���������������� �������� ������, ������ ������ ���������� ������ ���� �������� ���������� ������������ ������ �������� �������� �������� ��������������������. �������� �������������������� ���� �� ���������� ���� �������� ������������, ������ �������� �������������� ������ ������������������ ������ ������������ ���� ������������������ ������������ ���� ���� ���������������� ���� ����������������������.
    oh my gosh it's George Washington!

40. ISO #40

Font increase is much better. Thank you.

Loosey Goosey is for men who have not seen war, President Kennedy. I have seen the face of war. It is ugliness. It is pain and it is sacrifice. I will do all I can to steer this game in its proper direction and can but hope that the tellers of history will look upon me kindly.

Thoughts on electing a suspicious President, sir?

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    I think my entrance, being simply "yo", was effectively null.
    I think Lyndon's entrance could be interpreted as forced or awkward.

Thus my "Hmmm", because I did not see how you could interpret my entrance as anything other than null.
    LBJ is roleplaying is LBJ who was uh pretty serious and stiff in interviews and what not. Seems on pat.

I thought the YO was natural.

I didn't realize I needed to explain why the thread didn't feel scummy so far.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Loosey Goosey is for men who have not seen war, President Kennedy. I have seen the face of war. It is ugliness. It is pain and it is sacrifice. I will do all I can to steer this game in its proper direction and can but hope that the tellers of history will look upon me kindly.

nixon it is

44. ISO #44

Well seeing as some of the presidents are tardy for this party, I'm going to withhold on voting till I see everyone's platform.

Legalize having mistresses while married and I won't vote for you. Where's Clinton to back me up on this?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Ooh explain this read
    Monroe sounds like that spent three hours (this is not meant to be literal) overthinking their entrance to sound null to people. I cannot fathom why any member of town would look at their first post of 'Yo', and use the phrase 'effectively null.'

It's like, so manufactured.

I saw you say the thread was towny and thought to myself 'that's funny to say' and then didn't even bother to comment on it. Monroe though, Monroe feels jumpy. Too jumpy for someone who naturally posts neat things like 'Yo' as their first post. Therefore, the Yo wasn't natural and therefore Monroe has increased mafia chances due to these chaining thoughts of mine.

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    oh my gosh it's George Washington!
    𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒. 𝐼 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓁𝓊𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

Spoiler : Print :
    I am disappointed to see that not all of you are able to read cursive. I expected a prestigious group of individuals such as us would have no difficulty reading cursive writing. I will be including print versions of my text as well.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

LBJ is roleplaying is LBJ who was uh pretty serious and stiff in interviews and what not. Seems on pat.
    So you agree it IS awkward, but it's excused by the fact it's roleplay. Shouldn't that then just be a null read?
    I thought the YO was natural.
    I don't see how you could. It's the most basic entrance I could possibly do.
    I didn't realize I needed to explain why the thread didn't feel scummy so far.
    You're the one who made the affirmation that the thread felt townie to you

50. ISO #50

Monroe sounds like that spent three hours (this is not meant to be literal) overthinking their entrance to sound null to people. I cannot fathom why any member of town would look at their first post of 'Yo', and use the phrase 'effectively null.'

It's like, so manufactured.

I saw you say the thread was towny and thought to myself 'that's funny to say' and then didn't even bother to comment on it. Monroe though, Monroe feels jumpy. Too jumpy for someone who naturally posts neat things like 'Yo' as their first post. Therefore, the Yo wasn't natural and therefore Monroe has increased mafia chances due to these chaining thoughts of mine.
    cool story bro