S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎.

Spoiler : Print :
    I was about to ask if you had any more end of day thoughts, but you answered that question preemptively.
    Mindmeld

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

My sincere apologies for the delay, I was taking a nap and it ended up lasting too long. I take hosting very seriously, and I will be adjusting to make sure it does not have a chance of happening again.

That said, I want to thank everyone for respecting the EoD despite my error.

@FM-George Washington is the elected president!

They will have no night ability (if any) for the rest of the game, as well as having a vote-power of two starting D2.

SoD2 Timer
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 27th, 2022 at 01:05 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #404

Day 2 Begins

EoD2 Timer

@FM-Harry S Truman has died! They were a:

Spoiler : flip :

Citizen

They have also left a last will:

Spoiler : last will :

I have made this statement in case I have fallen short of my goal to be with you all just a little longer. I said in a post that I did not wish to be President in hopes that the Germans would believe I had a night power and to take action against me. If this has come to pass then please know even in death i smile at being able to serve my country one last time. All I ask from the grave is that you fight this threat to our country with earnest zeal and be unafraid to re-evaluate as the days go on. It has been a pleasure gentleman. All of my reads can be found if you look through my posts, although they will only dull with time as the topic moves on without me. Good luck and God bless America.

999 votes to hammer.

FM-George Washington is the mayor with 2 votes.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓉𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽.

But lest some unlucky event should happen unfavorable to my reputation, I beg it may be remembered by every gentleman in the room that I this day declare with the utmost sincerity, I do not think myself equal to the command I am honored with.

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Since you seem to struggle a lot with low-content gentlemen, may I ask you instead to justify the trust you direct at some other gentlemen? Why do you trust Mr. Madison, for example? He seems highly unimpressive to me, and I still keep the memory of his early posts that, in my opinion, looked unnatural.

As for Lincoln, at risk of repeating myself, the most loyal citizens of America sometimes exhibit behaviors that clearly go against the best interest of their own country...
    Just going back and answering any stuff from yesterday that other gentlemen may have posted when I was offline.

I'd like to re-evaluate around halfway through D2 and when that time comes you will have a list of reads with justifications behind them, as I feel as though they would be more accurate then than now.

After seeing Mr. Lincolns reaction to my comments and read of him, I think you are correct in that comment, Mr. Roosevelt.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

I think it stands to reason that the kill on Truman suggests mafia likely wants us to believe that Truman's scumreads were correct and that we should be suspicious of Jefferson in particular.
    Thusly i feel like Jefferson is slightly less rand!scum.
    Although it is possible that Jefferson is mafia and just had Truman killed because they were the towniest individual in the room. but in all honestly. I find that less likely.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

For those of you who may need clarification:

There is a vote-counting bot. To vote, you do [vote]FM-Harry S Truman[/vote] (I used special code to show you it as you would normally type it, and you do not need to color it red). It will then add that vote to the "vote-count" button towards the top of the page, and will show it upon being clicked. The 2nd post of this game shows an image of it if you can't find it.

Make sure it is the EXACT NAME of the ACCOUNT. Including the "FM-" part!

Additionally: There is no hammer in this game. That message about the hammer is me activating the bot. Whoever has the most votes at end of day gets royally executed.

Also somehow the bot checked votes on d1 as well when I activated it and put them in the vote-count. I'm removing them with this post.

Last edited by MartinGG99; July 28th, 2022 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Added emphasis on exact name
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

𝑀𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉. 𝒜𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓂𝓊𝓂. 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒.

-vote FM-Franklin D Roosevelt

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

My power would not be deserved if I did not use it. As there is no danger in using my extra power during the day, I will be attempting to use it to its maximum. Beginning with this rather inoffensive vote.

-vote FM-Franklin D Roosevelt

Mister Franklin was rather absent from discussion on the previous day. I believe there is merit to Kennedy's theory that he voiced public support for me because it was trendy. This is a good place to start today, and Franklin's response to my issues and addition of his thoughts in our discussion will likely sway my decisions for the remainder of our time together.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    He was also much more active in discussion compared to other players, so the reasoning behind your vote is a bit ?? for me.
    𝒮𝒾𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉𝓈. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇.

Sir, there are two Roosevelts. I think you have forgotten of the one I am voting for.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Oh... I looked at the Roosevelt with a lot of content and thought you meant that one. Looking back on the playerlist there are indeed two Roosevelts.
    Never mind what i said.
    𝒜𝓈 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒?

𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝐼 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓉. 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃.

As clarity has now been given for my thoughts, what is your new response?

For the record, I give you merit for your reaction to my vote under the misguided context of me accusing the other Roosevelt of being a turncoat. I believe him to be solidly American.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Altho i still sus Nixon.
    𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃. 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎, 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸 𝓅𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓅𝒾𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃.

I would like for you to give me examples of what you dislike about Nixon. Particularly, specific pieces of correspondence he has offered that appear to be incriminating, in your opinion.

28. ISO #428

Ok so i'll only say Franklin and Theodore from now on cus that shit confusing A F.

So you are right that Theodore has low content and i'm perfectly fine with your vote to pressure there.
    Franklin though does have a lot of posts and seems way better compared to mr Theodore.
    𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃.

You have them swapped again, mister Lincoln.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

I WAS gonna say "maybe i should use only first names from now on to make this easy for me and less confusing". but then i realized we have both:
    FM-James Madison
    FM-James Monroe
    in this game.
    𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎.

I remain thankful that we have no members of the Bush family in our company.

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    I would like for you to give me examples of what you dislike about Nixon. Particularly, specific pieces of correspondence he has offered that appear to be incriminating, in your opinion.
    My scumread on Nixon is not based on specific posts they've made, although it is an factor. It's the result of an game-wide analyzis of comparing the most townie and scummy players and coming down to the conclusion that Nixon is the player that is the most likely mafia. Also it's heavily based on gut which i have already specified in an quote earlier.
    And if you want to know why, it's pure detective gut.

32. ISO #432

My scumread on Nixon is not based on specific posts they've made, although it is an factor. It's the result of an game-wide analyzis of comparing the most townie and scummy players and coming down to the conclusion that Nixon is the player that is the most likely mafia. Also it's heavily based on gut which i have already specified in an quote earlier.
    𝒮𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓇, 𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓊𝓉. 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈.

So far, although your intentions have been seemingly well, I have been unimpressed by your gut. I cannot act on this.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Mr. Truman was a true American. I sincerely regret his loss. His attempt to fool the anti-American forces seems to have succeeded, and we are all thankful to him for this.

I believe it would be in our interest to publicly state who we voted for President and why. The more we make people speak their mind, the stronger our democracy is, for the more information we hold, the more are we likely to find those who seem disingenuous. I voted for JFK last night because of his general positive thread presence; he has been expressing himself in a way that looks like a genuine stream of consciousness, and the events surrounding his read on me and my own misinterpretation of his post reinforced this belief. That being said, I am still in favor of our current President, Mr. Washington.

I will await your reads, Mr. Jefferson. Thank you for your cooperation.

36. ISO #436

I WAS gonna say "maybe i should use only first names from now on to make this easy for me and less confusing". but then i realized we have both:
    FM-James Madison
    FM-James Monroe
    in this game.

I had already thought of this yesterday, but decided to remain silent, for my reflexion had not been fruitful... It is somewhat comforting to see someone else having the same thought process.

Mr. Lincoln's recent posts instilled in myself the firm conviction that he is a true American. He seems to be truly trying to figure out the alignments of people, and his research seems genuine. This feeling was already present on the first day, but it is now stronger than ever.

As for Mr. Nixon, his only contributions have been statements of his "like" or "dislike" towards different statements, along with an unexplained position on how we should elect our President (and a strange one), and similar weak, rather pointless and certainly not towny one-liners. While every man has the uninfringible right to be considered innocent until proven otherwise, Nixon's highly unimpressive, yet not very short ISO is a reason to at the very least pressure him.

-vote FM-Richard Nixon

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Fellow Americans, I believe I have found an evil anti-American German scum.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Nixon town lmao
    But why? Also, I had asked this during the last day:

Sir, with all due respect, it would be appreciated if you did not abuse alcoholic substances during our deliberations; it clouds your judgment...

In all seriousness, this read is highly controversial and absolutely does need to be explained. Perhaps a small "gut townread" on Mr. Nixon could pass, but certainly not an unexplained hard townread and president vote on him.
    Mr. Wilson never provided me with a response, unfortunately.
    interesting wagon nonetheless
    This statement is vague and empty. As empty as Mr. Wilson's program, if I may add: his ISO is full of unexplained one-liners, and one is lucky if he can find a read instead of a comment saying democracy is WRONG and glorifying Chinese dictatorship.
    I voted for Washington bc my vote was randed btw
    Why let your vote rand, sir? Is that not against the best interest of America in a very obvious manner?
    I generally dislike the thread state
    Why? I would like precisions on this, sir; simply saying you dislike the game state does not mean much.
    T Roosevelt probably town because if this misses then he's sus
    What does this mean?

In general, Mr. Wilson's ISO looks a lot like those of scums I have seen on different sites, giving empty and unexplained reads in a "wise and cool" manner to make others feel like he has a thread presence and participates to the game while he actually just slides by. If he truly wanted to changed the thread state, he would step in and provide the assembly with substantial comments; instead, he is merely asking others to do what he never did himself.

-vote FM-Woodrow Wilson

While Mr. Nixon remains suspicious, I believe it is great time that Mr. Wilson sees some pressure applied upon himself - and more, if he does not redeem himself before America's watchful eyes.

48. ISO #448

Sorry for being sort of AWOL (last day phase and the first 11 hours of this phase as well). Have been pretty busy.

Nixon seems to be a point of discussion, so I shall provide my thoughts on that topic. I don't believe Nixon has demonstrated anything overtly British. In fact, I personally find P#141, P#312, and P#318 somewhat good looks for Nixon.

141 is a good look because it's Nixon giving an independent thought rather than just going with the crowd, which in this context would be to just hard town read Washington with everyone else for basically the same reason. This is easy enough for the Brits to fake, but it is a point in his favor imo.

312 just feels like an American response. I don't quite know to explain it since it's sort of a gut read, but I'll try anyways. Best explanation that I can think of for why I feel this post is townie is that I feel a Brit would be less likely to even bother making this post. It's a townie perspective to find someone not *easy* to read, whether that be scummy or townie, and while a Brit could use "finding someone not obvious/hard to read" as an excuse for not actually having a read, I feel like given the context of the post (the post by Kennedy he's quoting was from like 90 posts prior, meaning he felt the active desire to respond to this specific post rather than it just being a "I'm responding to this because it's on the newest page"), this is just a natural response coming from someone who actually has that perspective.

318 I like because it shows a sort of natural skepticism. He could have just ignored or thanked Wilson or something that doesn't antagonize Wilson, but he chooses to question Wilson about "jumping the gun". If a British Nixon wanted to *act* skeptical on purpose to look good, I believe they would have upped the shade on Wilson here, that way he gets the point across to all the observers. But instead, it's a sort of pointless skepticism that doesn't really do anything, which I believe more likely comes from a player that lacks an agenda (or Wilson and Nixon are Brit/Brit and it was a half-hearted attempt at distancing, but I feel like that's kinda unlikely considering how Wilson is kinda associating himself a lot with Nixon, which Brits don't typically want to do).

I also like Nixon's overall relaxed attitude. First post of the game was "you really showed him there bro" in response to me saying "cool story bro" to truman, which I think is a fairly natural entrance.

I think this is likely American. Though, I wouldn't bet my life on it since this read is based on the fairly small amount of actually useful posts by Nixon.

49. ISO #449

And now, gentlemen, I would be very thankful if you would grant me an out of character post...

Town core:
    Abraham Lincoln (yes, I am that confident about him, the town tells pretty much pile up and there are no red flags in sight)

Town core periphery:
    JFK
    Washington

Town leans:
    Monroe
    Lyndon B. Johnson

They exist?:
    Jefferson (honestly can't remember what he did, even though he may not be as nonexistent as the other two)
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt
    Eisenhower

Somewhat scummy:
    Nixon
    Madison

Scummy:
    Wilson

50. ISO #450

Fellow Americans, I believe I have found an evil anti-American German scum.

But why? Also, I had asked this during the last day:

Mr. Wilson never provided me with a response, unfortunately.

This statement is vague and empty. As empty as Mr. Wilson's program, if I may add: his ISO is full of unexplained one-liners, and one is lucky if he can find a read instead of a comment saying democracy is WRONG and glorifying Chinese dictatorship.

Why let your vote rand, sir? Is that not against the best interest of America in a very obvious manner?

Why? I would like precisions on this, sir; simply saying you dislike the game state does not mean much.

What does this mean?

In general, Mr. Wilson's ISO looks a lot like those of scums I have seen on different sites, giving empty and unexplained reads in a "wise and cool" manner to make others feel like he has a thread presence and participates to the game while he actually just slides by. If he truly wanted to changed the thread state, he would step in and provide the assembly with substantial comments; instead, he is merely asking others to do what he never did himself.

-vote FM-Woodrow Wilson

While Mr. Nixon remains suspicious, I believe it is great time that Mr. Wilson sees some pressure applied upon himself - and more, if he does not redeem himself before America's watchful eyes.
    I could get behind applying some pressure there. I don't recall any aspect of his ISO being something Brits couldn't very easily also do.